404 File Not Found
Host by NetBox Version 2.8 Build 4128
The #1 learning tablet just got better! LeapPad2 Explorer inspires kids to imagine and explore with front-and-back cameras, 4 GB of memory and a library of 325+ apps for limitless learning and fun!
• Explore a library of 325+ LeapFrog Explorer cartridges and downloadable apps, including innovative book apps, videos, music, creativity apps and more! LeapPad2 comes with 5 apps: Pet Pad, LeapFrog Learning Songs, Cartoon Director, Art Studio and one app of your choice. Works with LeapFrog Explorer cartridges and apps (sold separately).
• Capture your world in two ways with front and back cameras/video recorders! Trace, create and play by using your finger or the included stylus on the brilliant 5" touch screen, control the action in games with motion-based play and record your own voice with a built-in microphone!
• With a faster processor and 4 GB of memory, you can now keep more personal creations and apps at your fingertips, including innovative book apps that provide a fully interactive reading experience with visual say-it, sound-it support and state-of-the-art gameplay; an all-new Cartoon Director app to create, direct and narrate your own animated movies; music to listen to; and Art and Photo studios to inspire imaginations.
• Draws from more than 2500 skills in subjects like reading, art, music, language and culture, science, geography, mathematics, health and more. LeapPad2 automatically adjusts the learning to each and every child, asking more challenging questions as children's skills develop. Progress is remembered from game to game so the learning and fun keep moving forward!
• Parents can connect to the free, online LeapFrog Learning Path to see specific details of their child's learning progress and share achievements and artwork with family and friends.
• Features limitless learning and endless play for children ages 3 to 9 years.
• Requires 4 AA batteries (not included). Now compatible with the LeapPad2 Recharger Pack (sold separately)!
#1 Learning Tablet claim based on:
U.S. Source: The NPD Group / Consumer Tracking Service; PS Electronic Learning, Educational Gaming System brands as defined by LeapFrog in Dollars, Annual 2011.
Canada Source: The Nielsen Company, MarketTrack Closed group; PS Electronic Learning, Educational Gaming System brands as defined by LeapFrog in Dollars, 2011 (52 weeks ending December 17, 2011).
U.K. Source: NPD UK EPOS Service, Top Properties in PS ELA ranked by value, Full Year 2011.
SELECT A CART
Please choose which cart you want to add the item.
By choosing one of the above, you are able to shop for both yourself and a registrant at the same time. Once you are ready to checkout your items will be waiting for you in both your personal and registry shopping carts.
Still need assistance?
Please contact us at 1-866-YOYO-123 (1-866-969-6123)
Everything you've purchased from our family of sites.