The #1 learning tablet just got better! LeapPad2 Explorer inspires kids to imagine and explore with front-and-back cameras, 4 GB of memory and a library of 325+ apps for limitless learning and fun!
• Explore a library of 325+ LeapFrog Explorer cartridges and downloadable apps, including innovative book apps, videos, music, creativity apps and more! LeapPad2 comes with 5 apps: Pet Pad, LeapFrog Learning Songs, Cartoon Director, Art Studio and one app of your choice. Works with LeapFrog Explorer cartridges and apps (sold separately).
• Capture your world in two ways with front and back cameras/video recorders! Trace, create and play by using your finger or the included stylus on the brilliant 5" touch screen, control the action in games with motion-based play and record your own voice with a built-in microphone!
• With a faster processor and 4 GB of memory, you can now keep more personal creations and apps at your fingertips, including innovative book apps that provide a fully interactive reading experience with visual say-it, sound-it support and state-of-the-art gameplay; an all-new Cartoon Director app to create, direct and narrate your own animated movies; music to listen to; and Art and Photo studios to inspire imaginations.
• Draws from more than 2500 skills in subjects like reading, art, music, language and culture, science, geography, mathematics, health and more. LeapPad2 automatically adjusts the learning to each and every child, asking more challenging questions as children's skills develop. Progress is remembered from game to game so the learning and fun keep moving forward!
• Parents can connect to the free, online LeapFrog Learning Path to see specific details of their child's learning progress and share achievements and artwork with family and friends.
• Features limitless learning and endless play for children ages 3 to 9 years.
• Requires 4 AA batteries (not included). Now compatible with the LeapPad2 Recharger Pack (sold separately)!
#1 Learning Tablet claim based on:
U.S. Source: The NPD Group / Consumer Tracking Service; PS Electronic Learning, Educational Gaming System brands as defined by LeapFrog in Dollars, Annual 2011.
Canada Source: The Nielsen Company, MarketTrack Closed group; PS Electronic Learning, Educational Gaming System brands as defined by LeapFrog in Dollars, 2011 (52 weeks ending December 17, 2011).
U.K. Source: NPD UK EPOS Service, Top Properties in PS ELA ranked by value, Full Year 2011.
- Product Measures: 5.22" x 7.03" x 1.03"
- Recommended Ages: 3 years - 9 years
LeapFrog LeapPad2 Explorer (pink)
||LeapFrog LeapPad2 Explorer (pink)||
Click this item for delivery times
We do not recommend adding it to your registry.
Ship To Zip:
Please add this item to:
By choosing one of the above, you are able to shop for both yourself and a registrant at the same time. Once you are ready to checkout your items will be waiting for you in both your personal and registry shopping carts.
Still need assistance?
Please contact us at 1-866-YOYO-123 (1-866-969-6123)
ABOUT YOUR LOCAL DELIVERY
Some heavy or bulky items cannot be delivered via UPS, USPS or Fed Ex. These
items are delivered by our local delivery service.
How it works?
At checkout, you will be required to provide a contact phone number where you can be reached to arrange a delivery time.
Once the shipment reaches your area, you will be contacted by our local delivery partner to schedule a delivery appointment.
You must be present to accept delivery.