Greedy Gator Game: The toucans and the monkeys are trying to cross the bridge to take home their fruit, but in opposite directions. With a hungry alligator waiting below, they need to be careful and get across without getting knocked off to become prey. It's light strategy mixed with suspense and unpredictable destruction as players slide the alligator roller at the rotating planks of the bridge both in an attempt to knock their opponents off and to determine how many spaces they can move. The trick is to figure out how many spots to advance each of the movers. The first team across the bridge wins, but remember, you don't want to be knocked off and sent back with the hungry alligator lurking below.
- A light strategy game mixed with suspense and unpredictable destruction
- Move the toucans and monkeys across the bridge but beware of the gator below
- Slide the alligator roller at the bridge planks to see how many spaces you can move
- Knock off your opponents as you try to take home your fruit
- The first team across the bridge wins
- Recommended Ages: 5-11 years
- Product Dimensions: 7.88 x 5 x 10.5 inches