- A dream desk for the aspiring young artist! This distinctive, durable hardwood desk features an adjustable tilt top surface which makes drawing and painting more comfortable for little ones! Chalkboard tabletop surface features 4 recessed cups and a paper cutter that also serves as a rest to prevent supplies from rolling away. A paper roll holder and paper roll (12" x 100') conveniently are tucked beneath. Easy to assemble with the included tool. The tilt surface is carefully designed to prevent pinched fingers. - - - Desk measures 31.5" W x 24" H x 21.5" D - - Chair measures 14.5" W x 18.5" H x 14.75" D - - Recommended Ages: 3 years & up - -
- - Amaze your friends - - Easy to learn - - Stores neatly in wooden box - - Recommended Age Range 6 Years and up - - - - - Amazing multi-piece set features amusing illusions and crafty slight-of-hand tricks for the young magician to practice and perform. These easy-to-learn; professional-grade tricks are based around a secret magnetic ring that magically helps the young magician astound their audience! And the wooden storage chest magically transforms into a performance table¿with a secret compartment! - - - - - Product Measures: 0.0 IN x 0.0 IN x 0.0 IN - - - - Recommended Ages: 0 - 0 years - -
Summary: - Here is the perfect little book for anyone—teenage or otherwise—who has ever wanted to master the art of good table manners. Written by Walter Hoving, former chairman of Tiffany's of New York, it is a step-by-step introduction to all the basics, from the moment the meal begins ("It is customary for the young man to help the young lady on his right to be seated") to the time it ends ("Remember that a dinner party is not a funeral, nor has your hostess invited you because she thinks you are in dire need of food. You're there to be entertaining"). In addition to the essentials about silverware, service, and sociability, it includes many of the fine points, too—the correct way to hold a fish fork, how to eat an artichoke properly, and, best of all, how to be a gracious dining companion. - - Concise, witty, and illustrated with humor and style by Joe Eula, this classic guide to good table manners has delighted readers of all ages for more than 50 years. - - About the Author: - - •WALTER HOVING was a distinguished leader of America's business community throughout the 20th century, most notably as the chairman of the board of Tiffany & Co. He helped to found many charities and educational funds, including the Salvation Army Association and the United Negro College Fund. He also initiated a number of design award programs, including the Tiffany Design Award. In addition to - Tiffany's Table Manners for Teenagers, - he wrote - Your Career in Business - and - The Distribution Revolution. - He died in 1989. - - JOE EULA was a prominent fashion illustrator whose work appeared in many publications, including - Vogue - and - Harper's Bazaar. - He also created album covers and concert posters, and designed costumes for New York City Ballet. He died in 2004. - Author: Walter Hoving - Illustrator: Joe Eula - Publisher:Random House Books for Young Readers - Published Date:03/18/1989 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:0394828771 - #of pages:#N/A -
Summary: - "I begin with the young. We older ones are used up . . . But my magnificent youngsters! Look at these men and boys! What material! With them, I can create a new world." --Adolf Hitler, Nuremberg 1933 By the time Hitler became Chancellor of Germany in 1933, 3.5 million children belonged to the Hitler Youth. It would become the largest youth group in history. Susan Campbell Bartoletti explores how Hitler gained the loyalty, trust, and passion of so many of Germany's young people. Her research includes telling interviews with surviving Hitler Youth members. - - About the Author: - - •SUSAN CAMPBELL BARTOLETTI's Hitler Youth was named a Newbery Honor Book, and Black Potatoes: The Story of the Great Irish Famine, 1845-1850 was awarded the Robert F. Sibert Medal. Ms. Bartoletti lives with her family in Moscow, Pennsylvania. - Author: Susan Campbell Bartoletti - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Scholastic Nonfiction - Published Date:04/01/2005 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:0439353793 - #of pages:#N/A -
- 8 Flow vents to keep you cool. Dial-fit retention system for comfortable on-the-fly adjustment. Extended coverage for added security and safety. Snap-on visor for protection from the elements. - - - Recommended Ages: 5 - 8 years - - Always read the Owner's Manual for Detailed Fit instructions before use - - Warning: This helmet should not be used when playing or while climbing - -
- 16 Flow vents to keep you cool. Dial-fit retention system for comfortable on-the-fly adjustment. Extended coverage for added security and safety. - - - Recommended Ages: 5 - 8 years - - Always read the Owner's Manual for Detailed Fit instructions before use - - Warning: This helmet should not be used when playing or while climbing - -
- - Cra Z Art Magic Lite Art - - - Electronic Lite Art that lets you create unlimited light up designs by simply moving You can create beautiful art in 6 Bright Colors. Use the included pen stylus or paint brush or you can create with your fingers as well. AS SEEN ON TV -
- Layer and create your own designs with This Sand Art Activity Kit. Create and display your art in cool shaped bottles. Each kit contains 4 cool shaped bottles, 4 bright colored bags of sand, a funnel, a design tool and instructions. - - - Product Dimensions (inches): 10 (L) x 2.5 (W) x 9 (H) - - Age: 3 years and up - -
- Create your own beautiful window art using your imagination. Put your masterpieces on windows, mirrors, vases and cups. Each kit contains 5 paint tubes, a project book, 2 acetate sheets, 3 sun catchers and instructions. It promotes creativity and is a great gift idea. - - - Product Dimensions (inches): 10 x 2.2 x 9 (H) - - Age: 6 years and up - -
Summary: - Aimed directly at the needs and interests of preteens and teens, - The One Year Josh McDowell's Youth Devotions - is a Right From Wrong devotional that helps young people apply the Scriptures in daily decision making. Covering a host of topics that are relevant to today's teens, this devotional encourages teens to think through difficult choices, enabling them to discover why certain choices are right or wrong. - - About the Author: - - • - JOSH MCDOWELL - is an internationally known speaker, author, and champion of the Beyond Belief Campaign. He a traveling representative of Campus Crusade for Christ speaking to more than ten million people in at least 84 countries, including 700 university & college campuses. Josh has authored or coauthored more than 90 books, including 'More Than a Carpenter' and 'The New Evidence That Demands a Verdict'. Josh and his wife Dottie, have four grown children and live in southern California. - Author: Bob Hostetler - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Tyndale Kids - Published Date:04/15/1999 - Format:Paperback - ISBN:0842343016 - #of pages:#N/A -
- - Cra Z Art Laptop Art Activity On The Go Desk - - - This Laptop Travel Desk is packed with over 250 pieces of creativity for on-the-go! Includes Crayons, Markers, Stickers, Velvet Posters and Much More! Comes in a handy storage case that pops up to an easel. -
- - Rose Art Color Start Musical Art Barn - - - This multi function sound and activity station allows your preschooler to color and play for hours. The Color Start markers were designed for little hands and they make animal sounds when you replace the cap. Plays "Old MacDonald". Turn the dial to spin the character and see a surprise label. Color on the pre-printed paper. Ages 6 and up. -
- - Franklin Sports MLB Dodgers Kids Team Uniform Set - - - Set includes team batting helmet with adjustable liner, team jersey and team wristbands. - - - Recommended Ages: 5 years - 9 years - -
Arts & Crafts > Art Tables > "youth art table"
Find exactly what you are looking for - Melissa & Doug, Crayola, and Alex. Get the lowest prices with shipping on baby products, toys, pet products and more. We ship FAST - overnight to more than 75% of the country, and in 2 days to everyone else. Free on all orders over $49. yoyo.com is committed to giving our customers a first-rate experience. Enjoy.
�2005 - 2013, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. YoYo.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Products on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.