- Walachia Vario Wooden Building Fort Set - - - Walachia Vario Wooden Building Fort Set is unique way to help children combine fun with learning. A 3D kit of wooden components, it allows children to build a complete medieval European fort. From the doors to the roof, every part has specific components for construction. With detailed plans, the kit also aids faster learning for children. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - It aids cognitive development through creative construction. - - - Age: - 8 years and up - - - Features - - - - Made from environment-friendly material - - Easy to use - - Durable and sustainably harvested spruce wooden material - -
- Walachia Vario Wooden Building XL Set - - - Walachia Vario Wooden Building XL Set is an easy way for kids to learn about various types of buildings. From castles to waterlog homes, the set has a number of plans to build from. Safe and easy to handle, this kit develops children�s building skills. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Learn about buildings by constructing them. - - - Age: - 8 years and up - - - Features - - - - Easy to assemble and rebuild - - Made from high-quality beech wood - -
- - FloraCraft Styrofoam Kits, DNA Model Kit - - - This kit contains genuine Styrofoam foam shapes. Use only water-based paints and low-temperature glues.(not included) DNA Model- Build your own DNA Model. Each component of DNA is represented by either a Styrofoam ball or rod. Included in this kit are 20-1" Styrofoam balls, 20-1 1/2" Styrofoam balls, 10-2 1/2" long rods, 10-2" short rods, 10-3" chenille stems, 2-45" chenille stems, 1-14 1/2" reinforcement wire, 1-4"x 5" display stand and complete instructions. -
- - Model Power Quickee Supermarket Kit - - - Durably molded polystyrene parts in 8 different colors clear window parts, decals and detailed instructions. Easy to build. Realistically molded characteristics. Detailed Instructions. -
- - Italeri U-Boot Biber Model Kit - - - This highly detailed Italeri 1/35 scale plastic model kit accurately recreates the two-man midget submarine, U-Boot Biber. The "Biber" was the most notorious "pocket size" submarine deployed by Germany's Third Reich Marine (Kriegsmarine) during the end of WWII. Its development only took six months, and it was only nine meters long with a range of 240 kilometers. This 100% new tooling kit is a spectacularly accurate miniature recreation containing intricate hull detail, precise hatch and Conning Tower components, photoetched fret, as well as two crew member figures. A beautiful decal sheet and a highly painting guide is included to complete the model in one of three paint schemes. A nameplate as well as display stand is included to make this kit a magnificent addition to any 1/35 scale WWII Naval collection. -
- - Italeri Autoblinda AB 41 Model Kit - - - This highly detailed Italeri 1/48 scale plastic model kit accurately recreates an Autoblinda AB 41, an Italian armored car used primarily during World War II. The AB 41 first went into production in 1941 and designed to easily go over obstacles. This special scale edition kit contains new tooling, metal chassis frame, six rubber tires, full complement of accessories and a highly detailed painting guide with painting schemes for the following versions: Polizia Africa Italiana, Regio Esercito Libya, and Regio Esercito Cavalleggeri di Lodi. Precision decals for both the German and Italian versions are included. -
- - FloraCraft Styrofoam Kits, Molecule Model Kit - - - This kit contains enough product to create at least 16 different molecule models. Kit includes 63 Styrofoam balls to represent elements and 60 chenille stems to represent bonds. It also contains complete instructions, a handy Periodic Table of Elements, a useful Glossary of chemistry terms and Web links to educational chemistry sites. -
- - Lindberg Transparent Alien figure model kit - - - this transparent alien figure is complete with internal organs and is a great science fiction item This comes with outer shell molded in clear plastic and internal organs are soft plastic. Has complete bone structure. Display stand included and is easy to assemble. -
- - Hasegawa Ferrari 348 tb Model Kit - - - The Ferrari 348 is a mid-engined, rear wheel drive V8-powered 2-seat sports car by Ferrari S.p.A., replacing the 328 in 1989 and continuing until 1995. It had a top speed of 175+ mph, going from 0 � 60 in 5.3 seconds. -
- - Model Power Station Platform (Kit With Accessories) - - - This kit comes with telephone booth, 2 benches, 3 mailboxes, 3 trash cans, 3 fire hydrants, 1 clock, four handpainted figures a couple sitting, a man sitting, a man running and a man standing. Easy to build. Realistically molded characteristics. Pictorial assembly instructions. -
- - Italeri S.79 Sparviero Model Kit - - - This highly detailed Italeri 1/72 scale plastic model kit accurately recreates an Italian S. 79 Sparviero, a three-engined aircraft originally developed by the Italian aeronautical industry in the mid 1930s. It was designed to provide fast postal links with African colonies, with some of the versions producing record breaking speeds. During WWII, it was used extensively as a torpedo bomber in the Mediterranean, with many successful attacks against allied shipping.This kit contains a detailed two-seat cockpit, detailed engines, fully engraved panel lines, open or closed hatches, machine guns, torpedo and a comprehensive decal sheet. A highly detailed painting guide is included to enable the modeler to complete the aircraft in one of five versions, Rhodes 1941, Libya 1942, Pantelleria 1941, Cagliari Elmas 1942, and 279th Squadron 1942. -
This is a 1/35th scale MRC/academy plastic model kit. The U.S.M.C. M50A1 Ontos (it means ?the thing?) was developed in the 1950?s as an anti-tank vehicle. But it proved more valuable directing intense fire on infantry positions in Vietnam. The marines used it to great effect in numerous battles during the Vietnam war. It was not produced in big numbers, only 297 were built up until 1969 when production ended. Academy?s passion for precision is evident throughout this 100% new tooling kit of over 100 parts. The highly detailed reproduction of the six 106mm recoilless rifles has been beautifully done. Spot-on suspension and continuous link tracks adds to the authentic ?look? of this kit. The model contains a detailed painting instruction sheet, accurate decal sheet, two complete crew figures and is adorned with photo-etched parts for the light guards, muffler mesh, etc. This is a unique ground vehicle for a Vietnam era collection. - - Features include: - - •Accurately reproduces U.S.M.C. M50A1 Ontos - •Photo-etched parts included (light guard, muffler mesh, etc) - •Two sculpted figures, driver and ammo loader - •Accurately reproduced suspension and track - •Highly detailed 106mm recoilless rifles -
- Six exciting foam gliders kit. Planes included in this kit are classic type with realistic coloring. Easy assembly and flies very good. - - Features include: - - •Flies over 300 ' - •No glue required - •Rubber nose cones - •6 display stands - •6 catapult launchers -
This is a 1/48th scale MRC/academy special edition "Last Flight" plastic model kit, commemorating the last flight of the "Nighthawk". The F-117A Nighthawk was a stealth ground attack aircraft formerly used by the United States air force. It became the first operational aircraft designed around stealth technology. A product of the "Skunk Works", the "Black Jet" F-117A was widely publicized during the Persian gulf war of 1991. The air force retired the F-117 on 22 April 2008 primarily due to the new F-22 Raptor. This kit features an F-117A with special "Stars and Stripes" markings used in its retirement ceremony. This limited edition kit includes a fully contoured upper fuselage and wing section, highly detailed cockpit, two GBU-27A Paveway III Laser guided bombs, as well as a painting guide with four variations. The beautiful cartograf decal sheet includes the full underside flag decals, plus actual names and signatures of pilots, crew and others. A large, full color decal placement poster is included. The kit can be completed with landing gear and weapons bay open or closed. This special tribute aircraft will stand out among any modelers collection. - - Features include: - - •Single piece upper fuselage and wings - •Special stars and stripes markings of 117-A used in retirement ceremony - •Two "GBU-27A Paveway III" laser guided bombs included - •Painting guide with four painting options included - •Contains highly detailed cartograf decal sheet -
- Another Estes Flying Model Rocket to add to your collection. This one is simple to build yet impressive in looks! Standing over 22 inches (55.8 cm) the Ricochet is sure to be a crowd pleaser. Unless otherwise specified, all models require assembly. Tools, construction and finishing supplies sold separately. In order to launch, a launch system, model rocket engines, igniters and recovery wadding are required - sold separately-unless otherwise specified. - - Features include: - - •High Quality Balsa Nose Cone, Laser cut Balsa - •Waterslide Decals - •Skill Level 1 - •22" tall - •Flies up to 1,125 ft -
- - 48 possible fin configurations - - Card stock - - Standard engine powered - - Streamer recovery - - Flies over 1600' - - - The Estes Viking is one fantastic research rocket with 48 possible different fin configurations. This kit gives you five special die cut card stock fins that allow you to create a rocket that’s a truly unique rocket of your own design. Take your pick on how you want your rocket to look: fins up, fins down or fins whatever way. You call it, it’s your day to be the rocket designer. Customize your own rocket…no matter how you place the fins, it still offers the ultimate in high performance model rocket flight. This Skill Level 1 rocket kit includes a single piece body tube, molded nose cone and self-stick decals. This rocket is just over 12" (25.4 cm) tall. When flown on standard engines, the Viking is able to reach amazing launch heights over 1650' (503 m) and land safely with its bright orange streamer. The versatile Viking can be built in an afternoon. It’s a great high altitude rocket for beginners, class projects, clubs and rocket demonstrations. Building tools, finishing supplies, Estes engines, and launch supplies required - sold separately. Recommended for ages 10 and up with adult supervision for those under 12. - - - - - Product Measures: 3.5 x 1 x 12 - - - - Recommended Ages: 10 - 100 years - -
- - - Great beginner kit - - Laser cut balsa fins - - Standard engine powered - - Streamer recovery - - Flies over 1600 feet - - - No tricks here - just the most magical, high flying rocket in the Kingdom. The Estes Wizard is an easy to build, high performance rocket that’s known for casting spells on all who own it. One minute he’s on the pad, then the next…poof…he’s in the air. Standing 12" (30.5 cm) tall, this trickster can reach magical heights of 1,600' (488 m) or more using powerful Estes engines. The Wizard is a Skill Level 1 kit that includes a one piece body tube, laser cut balsa fins and a bullet-shaped plastic nose cone. The easy to apply, self-stick decals are sure to make this mystic rocket the envy of everyone at your local launch field. The Wizard is a great high altitude rocket for beginners, schools, clubs and rocket demonstrations. Regardless if you’re a beginner or pro, the Wizard promises hours of flying magic. Assembly takes at least an afternoon. Building tools, finishing supplies, Estes engines and launch supplies also required - sold separately. Recommended for ages 10 and up with adult supervision for those under 12. - - - Product Measures: 13.5 x 6.5 x 1 inch - - Recommended Ages: 10 years & up - - - - -
- The Firehawk will set the skies ablaze. This mini engine powered dynamo is sure to fire your imagination as it blasts toward the clouds on its way to extreme launch heights of over 500' (168 m). The streamlined shaped Firehawk is hard to miss on the pad or in the sky with its bright red, precolored plastic fins and nose cone. This rocket is one of our E2X (Easy to Assemble) series that can be ready to fly in about an hour. The plastic engine mount and easy to install fins are bright red and easily attach to the precolored silver body tube for quick assembly in less than 30 minutes. To complete the Firehawk, we?ve also included a colorful, self-stick decal set that enhances the looks of this mini missile. After a screaming, high altitude flight, the rocket returns gently on a colorful 12" preassembled parachute. This rocket is a terrific model rocket and is ideal for scout, club or school activities. Don?t wait, get a bird of your own?the Firehawk from Estes. Requires minor assembly. Plastic cement, launch system and Estes flight supplies are needed ? sold separately. Recommended for ages 10 and up with adult supervision for those under 12. - - Features include: - - •Easy to assemble - •No paint needed - •Mini engine powered - •High flying 4-fin design - •Flies over 550' -
- Need to spice up your next trip to the launch pad with a slick looking, high performance mini rocket? The Estes Bandito from our E2X (Easy to Assemble) series offers the perfect blend of both. This cool looking rocket is just a little over 11" (29 cm) and is aerodynamically shaped with a ballistic nose cone and radically swept fins for awesome flights to over 600' (183 m). This hyper velocity mini rocket is easy to build and fun to launch. This mini powered rocket can be assembled in about an hour and features a black, slotted body tube for easy installation of the bright green fins. The matching nose cone tops off this mini powered bullet and the cool looking, yellow and green self-stick decals make it easy to spot as it streaks toward the clouds. The Bandito is one of the Estes rocket kits that fly only on our powerful and economical mini rocket engines. After its galactic voyage, it returns safely to the launch site using a colorful 12" (30 cm) parachute. Make out like a bandit and buy a Bandito today. To launch your own Bandito you need a launch system, 4 AA batteries for your controller, engines, igniters and recovery wadding ? sold separately. This model is recommended for ages 10 and up with adult supervision for those under 12. - - Features include: - - •Easy to assemble - •No paint needed - •Mini engine powered - •Self-stick decals - •Flies over 600' -
Bricks Blocks & Building > Building Sets > "wooden house model kits"
YoYo.com Bricks Blocks & Building items include more than 807 products - from LEGO to Cadaco. Compare our great prices, with fantastic everyday values across wide range of products. We ship via UPS and several other premium carriers to provide expedited service. yoyo.com strives to deliver the best online shopping experience for you every day.
�2005 - 2013, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. YoYo.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Products on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.