This double pack features Playmobil Knights and Playmobil Pirates: Playmobil: KnightsPrincess Laura has been captured by the Evil Wizard and his Dark Knights. Only a Knight can save her from her imprisonment in the Dragon Stronghold. Play as Alex and earn your chance to compete in the King�s tournament by helping out the local towns people. The winner of the tournament will be knighted and only then can you quest to save the Princess.Playmobil: PiratesLaura and Alex are off on an exciting tresure hunt. Join them as they set sail on the open sea in search of riches and fame, but beware the evil Captain Blackbeard and his treacherous crew. They would love nothing more than to steal your treasure and your ship.
Slingo Quest Hawaii takes slots and bingo on an island adventure with all new tricks, coins and jokers and three fun new game modes! In this latest installment of slots and bingo fun, players can fill up a bag of tricks and enjoy all new game modes to clear the board and explore the islands. Earn postcards from Hawaii through 60 levels! - - Features include: - - •60 brilliantly rendered levels - •Cool power-ups like Power Shots and Tiki Jokers - •Three all new game modes: Slingo Speed, Volcano Slingo and Special Shape Boards - •Collect tricks to give you special posers before you spin - •Earn collectable Hawaiian postcards -
- University Games Brain Quest Smart Game - - - Encourage kids to learn while having fun with University Games Brain Quest Smart Game. Based on their school curriculum, this game includes various questions in five different categories: science, mathematics, art, reading, time and money. These questions have been selected for lots of easy competition. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Teach kids the basics of lots of important subjects. - - - Age: - 6 years and up - - - Features - - - Features questions from different subject categories in school - - Based on activity brain quest card decks - - Invites players to answer questions at a variety of grade levels - -
Three of the best fantasy games ever created;Etherlords;Etherlords II;and Evil Islands: Curse of the Lost Soul now in one fantastic collection! - - Features include: - - •Etherlords ? a bold and exciting gaming style blending the best of magic combat;turn-based strategy and trading card game play. Cast over 300 battle spells in true 3D. - •Etherlords II ? Return to the world of Ether and card-based combat strategy;stepping into the boots of a single Hero;battling monsters and mages over five campaigns to unlock the ultimate mystery. - •Evil Islands: Curse of the Lost Soul ? Command and develop your battle party;exploring three mysterious and magnificent islands in this strategic role-playing game. -
- I Spy Quest Matching Pictures Memory Game - - - I Spy Quest Matching Pictures Memory Game gets the whole family playing together. Solve riddles and find the perfect matches. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - It�s a great family game that helps children work on their visual interpretation, memory, matching and social skills. - - - Age: - 4 years and up - - - Features - - - For one or more players - - Develops visual interpretation - - Sharpens matching and social skills - - Works on problem-solving abilities, language and pre-reading skills - - - Includes - - - Game-tray - - 2 double-sided picture boards - - Reveal sheet with 16 riddles - - 36 pawns - -
- - University Games Anti-Monopoly Board Game - - - The Anti-Monopoly Board Game is The Real Estate Trading Game for the 21st Century. This game is an update of the Monopoly folk game invented 100 years ago by Elizabeth Magie. Free-market competitors clash with ruthless monopolist. Competitors charge fair rent, create supply and demand and can end a price war. Monopolists are greedy, charge high rents and restrict supply but can go to prison for price fixing. The players follow different rules, depending on their status, in their quest for big money and real estate. It's great game fun 2 to 6 players. Learn Econ 101 as you play. - - - Product Dimensions: 2.1 (L) x 10.6 (W) x 15.8 (H) - - Age: 8 years and up - -
- - - Mindware Qwirkle Board Game - - - - - Qwirkle is as simple as matching colors and shapes, but also requires tactical maneuvers and well-planned strategy. Earn points by building rows and columns of blocks that share a common shape or color. Look for opportunities to score big by placing a tile that touches multiple pieces with matching attributes. The player with the most points wins! - - - - - Why You’ll Love It: - - - The simple setup makes this an instant favorite for younger kids, while older players will enjoy strategizing to win. - - - - - Age: - - - 6 and up - - - - - Features - - - - • For 2 to 4 players - • Playing time approximately 45 minutes - • Winner of Parent's Choice Gold Award and Mensa National Competition - • A fun twist on Scrabble and matching games - • A great introduction to strategy games - • Fun for players of all ages - - - - - Includes: - - - 108 wooden blocks - - - - -
- It?s easy to understand why somebody is so popular. Young children play it as a puzzle, carefully placing body parts on the body boards and taking them off again and again. Older kids learn names, functions and locations as they play. With five different games included, all ages will learn and grow with this game for years to come. Somebody has received rave reviews from homes to classrooms. Ages 6 to 10, 2 to 4 Players - - Features include: - - •Five different games included - •Young children use as a puzzle - •Helps older kids learn anatomy - •Fun and educational - •For 2-4 players -
- - Steve Jackson Games Munchkin Quest - - - Over 600,000 Munchkincard game products are in print; with sales going up every year. Now Munchkin comes to the Euro-styled boardgame. Kill the monster, grab the treasure and stab your buddy. That's what it's all about. Now Munchkin Quest brings the action to the gameboard. Cooperate with the whole group, adventure with a partner or strike out on your own. You don't know what's behind a door until you open it and then another room is added to the dungeon. Battle monsters for power and treasure or send them after your friends. Reach Level 10 and then get out alive if you can. Designed by Steve Jackson and illustrated by John Kovalic this boardgame doesn't take itself seriously. Except for the loot – munchkins are always serious about that. - - - It's got jokes; it's got strategy; it's funny and it plays quickly; with lots of interaction - - The Munchkinbrand has an ever-growing legion of fans - - Munchkin Questis a large-format high-value game packaged to appeal to the growing Euro-style boardgame market - - Product Measures: 11.63 x 3.5 x 11.63 - - Recommended Ages: 12 years & Up - -
Discover your passport to the world's most exotic locations! Relax in the tropics as you search for hidden clues to extend your vacation and unlock new adventures. Are you ready to go?Explore 28 island scenes in search of over 2,300 hidden objects. If you find the seashells in each location you'll earn bonus days and tour new sites. Fill your vacation journal with your achievements and go for a Perfect Search to boost your score! Kick back in untimed Vacation mode or compete against the clock. It's your own tropical paradise! - - Features include: - - •Find over 2,300 hidden objects - •Explore 28 tropical settings - •Play three game modes: Vacation Quest plus two bonus game modes - •Solve 8 unique mini-games: Match-3, Word Search, Circle Rotation and more - •Locate all the hidden seashells to extend your vacation and unlock new locations -
In the distant future, mankind has spread across the galaxy into hundreds of solar systems with the aid of inter-dimensional travel. Four powerful mega-corporations that control all the technology have overtaken all forms of governments. Now, in-fighting between the corporations has led to a horrifying experiment gone wrong-the accident has caused another race to attempt extermination of humankind. Play as a rogue pilot and gain skills, craft items and maneuver among political factions as you attempt to end the genocide. - - Features include: - - •Collect a fleet of customizable spaceships, which endow your player with new skills and abilities - •Fight in over 150 battles within story mode - •Battle across the galaxy in multiplayer battles and compete for rankings in online leaderboards - •Short easy pick-up and play battles, with incredible depth and RPG-style character building - •More control of the puzzle board as you manipulate the puzzle gems in zero gravity. Control the direction the gems refresh -
The Wizard has vanished, and only you can find him in this magical seek-and-find game! The clues to the Wizard's whereabouts are in his workbook, but all the images are hidden. You'll need his magic pen to uncover and guess hundreds of images. Plus, you can play mystical mini-games, score bonus points and earn potent potions. It's spellbinding fun unlike any other hidden-object title you?ve seen before! Special Bonus! Also includes the full version of Mystery P.I.:The Lottery Ticket! - - Features include: - - •Discover over 400 pages of hidden objects - •Power up with 10 magic potions - •Unlock 16 unique hidden-object mini games - •Unlock seven sketchbooks with special challenges -
Become a Secret Sleuth! Embark on a strange and mysterious journey in the newest detective game designed especially for kids! Junior Mystery Quest puts you in the middle of a captivating conspiracy, where the Tibutto family must solve the puzzle of their missing Uncle Alester. With challenges hidden around every corner, children must put their problem-solving skills to the test! - - Features include: - - •Meet interesting characters and reveal their true identities - •Unique visual style creates mystery and intrigue - •Fascinating settings are both fun and freaky - •Thrilling and amusing investigation designed for kids - •Loads of hidden objects and puzzles to uncover -
- - The party game where you're the one making the rules - - - - The more rules that are played, the funnier the game gets - - - - On each turn, a person plays a rule card - - - - As the game moves along, rules accumulate and change - - - - Players watch each other to try to catch the opponents breaking the rules - - - Gotcha! Board Game by Buffalo Games. The party game where you're the one making the rules. The more rules that are played, the funnier the game gets. On each turn, a person plays a rule card. As the game moves along, rules accumulate and change. Players watch each other to try to catch the opponents breaking the rules. - - - - - Product Measures: 8.0 IN x 2.5 IN x 10.63 IN - - - - Recommended Ages: 14 - 100 years - -
- - University Games Smart Ass -- The Board Game - - - Smart Ass the Game is here. Have you ever played a game and been bursting to yell out the answer, even when it's not your turn? Well, here's your chance. Each Who, What and Where Am I card has ten clues and the first player to yell out the correct answer moves one step closer to being the ultimate Smart Ass. This fast-paced, multiple player game includes 490 questions and a unique jumbo dice. - - - Product Dimensions: 11 (L) x 3 (W) x 11 (H) - - Age: 12 years and up - -
- Herd Your Horses Board Game - - Features include: - - •Herd Your Horses allows you to experience life from the horse's or the rancher's point of view - •What's Inside: 55 full-color horse cards, 4 horse playing pieces, 42 adventure cards, game board and die - •Join the herd for 3 wild adventures. In each adventure, you will learn all about these beautiful animals while you play - •Like all Aristoplay board games, Herd Your Horses! has multi-level play to keep the child challenged, but never overwhelmed - •Learn to appreciate more than just the majestic beauty of these animals by meeting more than 50 horses -
Video Games & Systems > Nintendo DS > "wizard quest board game"
Check out the most popular brands: Sony, Microsoft & Turtle Beach. Check out our fantastic prices! Your order will be shipped faster than your expect. If ordered by 6 p.m. on a business day, we will ship your order the same day and you will receive your products in 1 to 2 days. And did we mention our award-winning customer service?
�2005 - 2013, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. YoYo.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Products on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.