- - Melissa & Doug English Bulldog - Plush - - - With smooth white stockings and a wrinkled chest, this English bulldog is a tenacious little charmer. With excellent quality construction and attention to lifelike details, it sits at attention, alert for a call from you. - - - Product Measures: 15 x 12 x 6.7 - - - - Recommended Ages: 3 years & Up - -
- The dogs have taken over the living room in this challenging puzzles. Artist: Lewis T Johnston: Item 758: 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle: Finished size 24" x 30". - - Features include: - - •By Artist: Lewis T Johnston - •Made in the United States - •100% recycled Mmterial - •1000 piece puzzle -
Summary: - A comforting and smile-inducing poetic text speculates on the place where all good dogs go, describing Dog Heaven as a wonderful location filled with countless ham biscuits, good meals, lots of petting, and endless stretches of fields to run in. - - About the Author: - - •As a child in West Virginia, Newbery Medalist Cynthia Rylant devoured comic books and paperback romances. She never dreamed of being a writer until she took one college English class. Then she became "hooked on great writing...I didn't know about this part of me until I went to college?didn't know that I loved beautiful stories." One night, inspired by the Southern writer, James Agee, she wrote her first picture book, When I Was Young in the Mountains, which was an instant success. Since then, she's written more than 60 children's books and received numerous awards, including the Newbery and the Boston Globe/Horn Book Award. With simplicity and grace, Rylant's books explore such subjects as aging, the trials of spirituality, the loss of a loved one, and the spirit and integrity of family life with all its joys and hardships. Rylant has said, "Books alter our hearts." Her books are a testament to this promise. Rylant lives in the Pacific Northwest. For more information about Cynthia Rylant, visit: scholastic.com/tradebooks - Author: Cynthia Rylant - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Blue Sky Press - Published Date:09/01/1995 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:0590417010 - #of pages:#N/A -
- - Melissa & Doug English Springer Spaniel - Plush - - - With its smooth face and white-stocking feet, this English Springer spaniel, sports the rough coat of its distinctive breed. Excellent quality construction and careful attention to lifelike details guarantee that this spaniel will stand out in the crowd! - - - Product Measures: 27 x 23.7 x 9 - - - - Recommended Ages: 3 years & Up - -
- It?s puppy love! Baby Pups Pink is a 10? white pup with pink ears, spots and patch around her eye. Makes the perfect gift for the newest little girl in your life. Machine washable and infant safe! - - Features include: - - •Official product from Ty?s wildly popular Beanie Babies Collection - •Look for the familiar heart-shaped tag that means you?ve purchased an authentic Ty product - •Handmade with the finest quality standards in the industry - •Collect Them All !!! -
Create, play and communicate - Super gameplay, functionality and control.This isn't a game, it's a way of life. - - Features include: - - •Huge Value Includes Bonus Full length Hank Haney DVD! $24.99 Value - •Championship Golf 20 full 18 hole courses - •New graphical effects including enhanced lighting and shadow system for objects and terrains normal map detail map mega texture and more - •Par 3 * Pitch and Putt * Range - •Superb gamplay functionality and control -
- - WubbaNub Longhorn Bull - - - The perfect gift! WubbaNub™ Longhorn Bull is ultra soft and soothing to baby. It's unique style allows pacifier to remain close and will easily position to baby. - - - Distributed in hospitals, NICU and well-baby units nationwide - - Made wth a Soothie™ medical grade, latex free pacifier - - BPA, PVC and Phthalate Free - - The durable one-piece construction means no germs hiding between cracks so the pacifier stays cleaner. - - WubbaNub™ functions as one! Patented design prevents pacifier from being lost, dropped or even forgotten! - - Carefully calculated weight and size of plush animal keeps the WubbaNub™ near baby's mouth, whether lying on side or back, the car seat, sling or stroller. - - Plush animal makes it easy for baby to grasp and manipulate the pacifier. - - Easy to clean: place in washing machine with baby's laundry, gentle cycle in mesh laundry bag. Allow to air dry. - -
- - Furreal Friends Dizzy Dancers White & Blue Dog - - - GET THE DIZZY STARTED with this adorable, twirling, spinning dog pet! Your PENELOPAW pet has a funny face and a cute tuft of fur up top, and it’s easy to make her spin and twirl all over! Just attach your pet to the included DIZZY TWIRLIN’ BASE, insert the included DIZZY CORD accessory and pull it out quickly, and then watch as your funny pet starts to twirl and swirl! The faster you pull out the DIZZY CORD accessory, the faster your PENELOPAW pet whizzes around! - - Pet comes with DIZZY TWIRLIN’ BASE, TWISTIN’ TRICKS CARD and DIZZY CORD accessory. - - - Recommended Ages: 4 years & Up - -
- Aurora Plush 12" Ele Dog FancyPal. This fluffy white dog is held is a fun multi-colored purse with flower embellishment on its side. - - Features include: - - •Realistic styling - •Wonderful gift item - •Fine plush fabric - •Dog comes out of purse - •Leading manufacturer of plush -
Summary: - A picture-book treat for the youngest dog lovers. - - Dog loves books SO much he opens his very own bookstore. At first he’s short of customers. But that’s all right, because when Dog is surrounded by books, he is never short of friends—or fun. And when customers begin arriving, he knows just which books to recommend. - - Louise Yates’s expressive little white dog—and his many expressive doggie customers—extend an irresistible invitation to the very youngest to try reading. It’s fun! - - About the Author: - - •Louise Yates began drawing pictures to go with stories she wrote at a very young age. About - A Small Surprise, - her debut picture book, - School Library Journal - wrote that it “will enchant and encourage those who usually find themselves too small to do many things and help them recognize their talents.” - Author: Louise Yates - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Knopf Books for Young Readers - Published Date:07/27/2010 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:0375864490 - #of pages:#N/A -
- This Dog handglove puppet is the perfect fit for youngsters who like storytelling and pretend play. puppets helps boost the imagination of young children while enhancing their fine motor skills. As an added feature, the machine-washable fabric stretches just enough for adults to join in, too! - - Features include: - - •This Dog Beleduc handglove puppet is the perfect fit for youngsters who like storytelling and pretend play - •Beleduc puppets helps boost the imagination of young children while enhancing their fine motor skills - •As an added feature, the machine-washable fabric stretches just enough for adults to join in, too - •Buy a number of these finely crafted puppets and your child will be ready to put on their own puppet shows - •Approximate height 8" -
Summary: - Category: Humor"Hally Tosis was a very good dog, but she had a big problem."Hold your nose! Because here comes the dog with the worst breath in the world!"Wordplay...is at the heart of this sweet, funny picture book...And the bright colors…add a marvelous effervescence to the zany goings-on."--Booklist - - About the Author: - - • - "Considered one of the most popular contemporary authors for readers in elementary school, (Dav Pilkey) is also regarded as a talented artist and inventive humorist as well as a subtle moralist. ...He underscores his works--even at their most outrageous--with a philosophy that emphasizes friendship, tolerance, and generosity and celebrates the triumph of the good-hearted." - - -The Educational Book & Media Association - - - Dav Pilkey is the Caldecott Honor Award-winning creator of more than 40 books for children. - Author: Dav Pilkey - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Scholastic Paperbacks - Published Date:06/01/2004 - Format:Paperback - ISBN:0439598397 - #of pages:#N/A -
- Cute little Cookie certainly can be that puppy that says "take me home in a hurry". - - Features include: - - •Official product from Ty?s wildly popular Beanie Boo Collection - •Look for the familiar heart-shaped tag that means you?ve purchased an authentic Ty product - •Handmade with the finest quality standards in the industry - •Collect Them All - •High quality for a low price -
- Beanie Ballz are a little wild and whacky, toss 'em and they always land on their feet. They are 5" long in diameter and are made of Ty's best selling fabric - Ty Silk. One of Ty's newest collections. Look for the familiar heart-shaped tag that means you've purchased an authentic Ty product. Handmade with the finest quality standards in the industry. Collect them all. High quality for a low price. - - Features include: - - •One of Ty's newest collections - •Look for the familiar heart-shaped tag that means you've purchased an authentic Ty product - •Handmade with the finest quality standards in the industry - •Collect them all - •High quality for a low price -
- - Test Of Fire - First Bull Run 1861 - - - July 21, 1861 the raw untried armies of North and South meet for the first battle of the American Civil War. Will you take the part of General Beauregard of the Confederate States of America defending Virginia or the part of Union General Irvin McDowell seeking to stop the rebellion of the south and re-unite the nation?�Simple game mechanics center on a system where command opportunities are determined by dice, action cards and the frustrations of command are eloquently portrayed. To achieve victory the Union Army of Northeastern Virginia must seize Manassas Junction or rout the Southern Army to achieve victory.�The Confederate Army of the Potomac & Confederate Army of the Shenandoah win by routing the Union army, avoiding rout, by seizing the Northern town of Centreville, or simply denying the Union victory. Test of Fire is the perfect way for 2 players to swiftly and casually explore military strategy in the first land battle of the American Civil War. Contains a 4-fold Mounted Mapboard (14.2 x 20.5), 2 Decks of Command Action Cards, 2 Order Cards, 12 dice � 6 Blue and 6 Grey, 2 Die Cut counter sheets, and full-color rules. -
- - Mary Meyer Flip Flops, Bubba Bull, 12" - - - Put these floppy toys into anyone's hands and let the hugging begin. With fabric and stuffing so squeezably soft, everyone will want to touch. Mary Meyer's toys are safe. Giving back to communities surrounding our Vermont headquarters is just one of the ways Mary Meyer has been making sustainable choices for years. Today, we know our footprint goes well beyond our employees and neighbors. The choices we make, from how we design our toys to how we package and ship them, impacts us all. We're setting a course for a sustainable future - one that innovates with new materials, minimizes waste, and recycles and maximizes use of recycled materials. Every day you will find the third generation of the Meyer family continuing their grandmother�s commitment to make toys of extraordinary design with outstanding quality and value. The Meyer family makes toys that incorporate the quality and safety we require for our own children - all 17 of them. That�s why all our toys meet or exceed every US toy safety requirement. -
- Illustrated by Margaret Bloy Graham - - Hardcover - - Harry is a white dog with black spots who loves everything . . . except baths. So one day before bath time, Harry runs away. He plays outside all day long, digging and sliding in everything from garden soil to pavement tar. By the time he returns home, Harry is so dirty he looks like a black dog with white spots. His family doesn't even recognize him! - - -
Dolls & Stuffed Animals > Stuffed Animals > "white english bull dog stuffed animal"
YoYo.com Dolls & Stuffed Animals items include more than 2299 products - from Melissa & Doug to Karito Kids. Compare our low prices and save. And here's the best part: we deliver everything to your door in 1-2 days for free on orders of $49 or more. Shopping online beats waiting in line any day. With yoyo.com, there are no trips to the store, no circling the aisles, and of course, no waiting in line. Ever.
�2005 - 2013, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. YoYo.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Products on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.