- Checkers has been transformed into a game of cunning and luck where kids can beat their parents. On each turn players spin to see if they will move or open/close trap doors. If your checker is on one of the trapdoors – beware! It might fall through. Internationally acclaimed, this exciting game will be a favorite in your game library for years to come. - - - Product Dimensions: 13.25 x 2.5 x 10.5 - - Recommended Ages: 7 years & Up - -
- Connect 4 Flip - - - It's a twist on Connect 4 that will really make kids flip. Grab the checker launcher to launch the checkers for high-flying fun. Load, launch and connect the checkers. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - It's a fun flip on the classic game. - - - Age: - 5 years and up - - - Features - - - Three different checker challenges - - Aim, launch and connect the way to victory - - For 2 or more players - - - Includes - - - 21 red checkers - - 21 yellow checkers - - 4 pillar pieces - - 2 clear grid trays - - 1 red checker launcher - - 1 yellow checker launcher - - Instructions - -
- - Hasbro Games Connect 4 with Five Ways to Play - - - Check out the fun with five games in one. Original: Drop in your checkers and be the first to get 4 in a row to win. PopOut: The PopOut feature helps you get 4 in a row by popping a checker out instead of dropping one in. Pop 10: Start with the grid full of checkers and pop them out. If It's part of a 4-in-a-row, you get to keep it. The first to keep 10 wins. Power Up: Use the Power Checkers to pop out one of your opponent's checkers or an entire row. Use the Go Again checker to give yourself another turn. 5-in-a-Row: For an added challenge use the wings to be the first player to get 5 in a row. - - - Product Dimensions: 2.13 (L) x 10.51 (W) x 10.51 (H) - - Age: 6 years and up - -
- Perfect for the chess and checker enthusiast, Dragon Face is a game of strategy set several hundred years in the future. The world is divided into 2 spheres with each vying to conquer the other by making them do an "about-face". Each side has 1 Emperor, 6 Ambassadors, and 17 Governors. Each can move in different ways. You capture an opponent's piece by jumping over it. That piece is then turned upside down and becomes one of your own. The end goal is to capture the Emperor by locking it in. When you want a great strategy game to challenge the imagination, Dragon Face is it! - - - Product Measures: 21" x 16" x 1" - - - - Recommended Ages: 8 years & up - -
Whether you want to play a quick, challenging game or a white-knuckle adventure, hours of fun and entertainment await you. There's something for everyone in this collection of classic games including Chess, Mahjongg, Sudoku, Backgammon, Texas Hold Em Poker, Solitaire and more. - - Features include: - - •Endless hours of puzzle, card and board game fun with classic including Mahjongg, Blackjack, Chess, Sudoku, Texas Hold Em Poker, Klondike Solitaire, Free Cell, Chinese Checkers and many more. - •Challenging computer opponents to match your age or skill level. Step-by-step instructions included for those who need to brush up on the rules! - •Compete against family and friends. -
Summary: - - Discover the wonders of ancient Egypt through a fascinating journal from a lost expedition - a treasure trove of fact and fantasy featuring a novelty element on every spread. - - - - Who can resist the allure of ancient Egypt - and the thrill of uncovering mysteries that have lain hidden for thousands of years? Not the feisty Miss Emily Sands, who in 1926, four years after the discovery of King Tut's tomb, led an expedition up the Nile in search of the tomb of the god Osiris. Alas, Miss Sands and crew soon vanished into the desert, never to be seen again. But luckily, her keen observations live on in the form of a lovingly kept journal, full of drawings, photographs, booklets, foldout maps, postcards, and many other intriguing samples. Here are just a few of EGYPTOLOGY's special features: - - - an extravagantly gilded cover, featuring a raised Horus hawk pendant with three encrusted gems - - a playable game of Senet - ancient Egyptian checkers - including board, pieces, original-style dice, and rules - - a souvenir booklet showing how to read simple hieroglyphs - - a scrap of textured "mummy cloth" - - a facsimile of the gilded mummy mask of King Tut - - a gilded eye-of-Horus amulet with a "jewel" at the end - - Rich with information about life in ancient Egypt and peppered with Miss Sands's lively narration, EGYPTOLOGY concludes with a letter from the former Keeper of Antiquities at the British Museum, explaining which parts of this unique tale may be accepted as fact, which are guided by legend, and which reflect the author's delightful sense of fancy. - - About the Author: - - •0 - Author:Emily Sands^Dugald Steer - Illustrator:Nick Harris^Helen Ward^Ian Andrew - Publisher:Candlewick - Published Date:11/04/2004 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:0763626384 - #of pages:#N/A -
- - Elegant Glass Chess And Checker Board Set - - - Thiswonderfully exquisite chess set comes with a 9.75" glass board with alternatingfrosted and clear squares. Four rubberized "feet" adhere to the otherside, preventing damage to the board and the surface on which it rests. Notonly is this a classic decoration to your home, but it is a fully functionalgame as well.The glass chess pieces are a frosted and transparent, designatingeach side of play. The kings measure 2.25"es tall and the pawns are 1.125inches in height. Felt bottoms will protect the playing surface from scratches.It even includes a set of frosted and transparent �" diameter checkers tomake this a dual game. -
- - - Mindware Qwirkle Board Game - - - - - Qwirkle is as simple as matching colors and shapes, but also requires tactical maneuvers and well-planned strategy. Earn points by building rows and columns of blocks that share a common shape or color. Look for opportunities to score big by placing a tile that touches multiple pieces with matching attributes. The player with the most points wins! - - - - - Why You’ll Love It: - - - The simple setup makes this an instant favorite for younger kids, while older players will enjoy strategizing to win. - - - - - Age: - - - 6 and up - - - - - Features - - - - • For 2 to 4 players - • Playing time approximately 45 minutes - • Winner of Parent's Choice Gold Award and Mensa National Competition - • A fun twist on Scrabble and matching games - • A great introduction to strategy games - • Fun for players of all ages - - - - - Includes: - - - 108 wooden blocks - - - - -
- It?s easy to understand why somebody is so popular. Young children play it as a puzzle, carefully placing body parts on the body boards and taking them off again and again. Older kids learn names, functions and locations as they play. With five different games included, all ages will learn and grow with this game for years to come. Somebody has received rave reviews from homes to classrooms. Ages 6 to 10, 2 to 4 Players - - Features include: - - •Five different games included - •Young children use as a puzzle - •Helps older kids learn anatomy - •Fun and educational - •For 2-4 players -
- - The party game where you're the one making the rules - - - - The more rules that are played, the funnier the game gets - - - - On each turn, a person plays a rule card - - - - As the game moves along, rules accumulate and change - - - - Players watch each other to try to catch the opponents breaking the rules - - - Gotcha! Board Game by Buffalo Games. The party game where you're the one making the rules. The more rules that are played, the funnier the game gets. On each turn, a person plays a rule card. As the game moves along, rules accumulate and change. Players watch each other to try to catch the opponents breaking the rules. - - - - - Product Measures: 8.0 IN x 2.5 IN x 10.63 IN - - - - Recommended Ages: 14 - 100 years - -
- - University Games Smart Ass -- The Board Game - - - Smart Ass the Game is here. Have you ever played a game and been bursting to yell out the answer, even when it's not your turn? Well, here's your chance. Each Who, What and Where Am I card has ten clues and the first player to yell out the correct answer moves one step closer to being the ultimate Smart Ass. This fast-paced, multiple player game includes 490 questions and a unique jumbo dice. - - - Product Dimensions: 11 (L) x 3 (W) x 11 (H) - - Age: 12 years and up - -
- Learning Resources Money Bags Board Game - - - Learning Resources Money Bags Board Game helps kids learn the basics of money. Players have to make smart choices to earn money. Plus, they have to figure out small change combinations and apply critical thinking to earn even more. The one who earns the most wins. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - It improves and stimulates young math learners. - - - Age: - 7 to 9 years - - - Features - - - Promotes intellectual thinking - - Fun twists - - Improves math skill - - Enhances logical thinking - -
- Herd Your Horses Board Game - - Features include: - - •Herd Your Horses allows you to experience life from the horse's or the rancher's point of view - •What's Inside: 55 full-color horse cards, 4 horse playing pieces, 42 adventure cards, game board and die - •Join the herd for 3 wild adventures. In each adventure, you will learn all about these beautiful animals while you play - •Like all Aristoplay board games, Herd Your Horses! has multi-level play to keep the child challenged, but never overwhelmed - •Learn to appreciate more than just the majestic beauty of these animals by meeting more than 50 horses -
- Find who can stack six dice on top of each other within thirty seconds and be the first person to roll a triple. Can you name as many state capitals as your roll? Know what arachibutyrophobia is. Dice-capades is not just the luck of the dice it is the smartness of the roller. Complete with 133 dice and 100 cards, exercise both sides of your brain with this super fun game for friends and family. With a mixture of dice games, physical challenges, artistic creations, and trivia questions that are sure to test your noodle, you will see why Dice-capades is a crazy fun game. - - - - - Game for two or six players - - Fun party game - - Physical challenges, artistic creation and trivia questions - - Contains 133 dice and 100 cards - - Great family fun game - - Product Measures: 10.5 x 3 x 10.5 - - Recommended Ages: 12 - 100 years - - - - - - -
3 Timeless Classics in 1 affordable packageClue Classic: A Murder. A Mansion. A Mystery!Solve the mystery that?s kept everyone guessing for more than 50 years. Colonel Mustard, Professor Plum, Miss Scarlet and the rest of the usual suspects have gathered together in stately Tudor Mansion to determine who killed Mr. Boddy, where the murder was committed, and how it was done. Was it Mr. Green in the Hall with the revolver? Or perhaps it was Mrs. Peacock in the Ballroom with the lead pipe? With six suspects, six possible murder weapons and nine rooms in the mansion, there are hundreds of possibilities, and plenty of clues to investigate! A family favorite for generations of gamers, CLUE Classic is a whodunit you?ll want to solve again and again!Scrabble Journey:The most popular word game in the world is back with a whole new twist! Use your word-building skills to travel the globe in this combination of SCRABBLE fun and high adventure in SCRABBLE Journey for the Macintosh! The Society of Puzzle Adventurers has a challenge for you: place letter tiles on richly illustrated maps to create a path around the world and return to their headquarters in London in 80 Days. Your valet, Hodges, is on hand to help and provide hints, but it will take a savvy lexicographer to pass this test. A completely new take on the classic family favorite, SCRABBLE Journey features two game modes, original gameplay, a thrilling storyline, and all the fun you'd expect from a game called SCRABBLE. Book your passage today for the adventure of a lifetime!Monopoly Classic:Get Out of Jail Free! ? Free Parking! ? Pass GO and Collect $200! ? Don?t forget Boardwalk and Park Place! Everybody remembers and enjoys MONOPOLY- that?s why it?s still the most popular and best-selling board game in the world! It?s all about money - and making more of it than your opponents. Get out there and Buy! Sell! Mortgage! Build houses and hotels! Collect those rents!
- A whole new way for a group to play the popular numbers game. There are no puzzles! Just be the first to place your number cards using the same Sudoku rules. - - Features include: - - •The easy new way for a group to play the world's most popular numbers challenge. - •Use your Sudoku knowledge to outwit your opponent. - •This version is a game to be won not a puzzle to be solved. - •Takes Sudoku to a whole new level - •Recommended Age Range 8 & above -
This bundle contains the full versions of Scrabble, Monopoly Here & Now, and Game of Life: Path to Success. - - Features include: - - •Scrabble - Play against one of eight challenging computer opponents or take on your friends and family in four different game modes. - •Monopoly - What would Monopoly be like if it were invented today? With 22 properties at stake, we posed this question to Monopoly fans from across the country. And, based on millions of votes cast,
How do you Flick your Chicken? Imagine rubber chickens meet miniature golf. Players take turns throwing the target disc and then flick their chickens at the disc. Where the chicken lands is where the player flicks it again until the chicken hits the target. Beware these chickens bounce and roll so you never know how many flicks it will take. The number of flicks it took to land on the target is your score for that round. The player with the lowest score after nine rounds of Chicken Flickin insanity is the winner. - - Features include: - - •Includes four rubber chickens, a target disc and score pad - •Great family game - •Players encourage to make up their own rules - •Encourages physical activity - •For 2-4 players -
Games & Puzzles > Classic Games > "unique checker board games"
YoYo.com Games & Puzzles products include more than 2353 items - from Melissa & Doug, to Hasbro Games, and Mattel - we've got you covered. You will consistently find that our prices are among the lowest in the industry. When you order by 6 p.m. on a business day, most orders will ship the same day and you will receive it in 1 to 2 business days. We don't hide our telephone number, like most websites.
�2005 - 2013, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. YoYo.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Products on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.