- - Hasbro Trivial Pursuit Card Game - - - Trivial Pursuit is the perfect trivia game if you have just 15 minutes to spare. This fast-paced game is the first ever Trivial Pursuit card game that combines questions and answers with the strategy of winning your wedges by stealing your opponents' -- all in a quick-play card game. - - - Product Dimensions: 0.87 (L) x 3.62 (W) x 5.63 (H) - - Age: 12 years and up - -
- - Wise Alec Family Trivia Game - - - Play the award-winning family trivia game with a hilariously witty twist and find out how much you remember from school. Wise Alec cards get everyone going with tongue twisters, brain teasers, activities that promote good manners and get your heart going. There are over 1000 questions from elementary school curricula in History, Science, and Spelling. Challenge yourself to either easy or hard questions. There are ways to level the playing field so that young and old can play together. -
- - - Features include: - - •"I knew that", Is what every player says when an answer is revealed - •Each card uses a series of clues leading to a common answer - •Every player may have known it, but the ones that didn t get it will be saying, I ll drink to that - •A great game for any party situation - •Ages 21 and up -
- - LEGO City Police Pursuit 4437 - - - Help! The robber is getting away in his cool off-roader with stolen money and a gold bar. Chase him down and catch him with the forest policeman on the ATV! Includes forest policeman and robber minifigures. - - - Recommended Ages: 5 - 12 years - -
- With only 6 stuffed puppies and 60 paw print cards, this box contains ten active games to encourage the development of memory, patterning, sequencing, color recognition and matching skills. Puppy Hunt, Jumping Puppies and Paw Pickers are just three of the engaging canine activities children will be begging to play! Instructions include variations on many of the games to extend the fun. - - - Measures: 11.5 x 10.7 x 7 inches - - Recommended Ages: 4 years & up - -
- - Codigo Cube - - - Codigo Cube re-imagines trivia using a patent-pending 2D bardcoded die, a web-enabled smartphone, and a group of your friends and family. Use any WiFi or 3G enabled smartphone and Codigo Cube will provide hours of endless trivia fun. Play in any size group from 1 to 100. New questions are being added constantly making it the most up-to-date, cutting-edge trivia board game ever. Download the free APP and your are ready to play in seconds. -
- - Discovery Bay Garage Band: The Game - - - Garage Band: The Game is the all new, shout-out-loud, bang your head game of rock and roll trivia. Players form teams and receive a set of clues. The fewer clues it takes you to guess the answer, the more points you receive. Be the first team to earn 300 points and win the game. - - - Product Dimensions: 5 (L) x 8 (W) x 3 (H) - - Age: 15 years and up - -
- Find who can stack six dice on top of each other within thirty seconds and be the first person to roll a triple. Can you name as many state capitals as your roll? Know what arachibutyrophobia is. Dice-capades is not just the luck of the dice it is the smartness of the roller. Complete with 133 dice and 100 cards, exercise both sides of your brain with this super fun game for friends and family. With a mixture of dice games, physical challenges, artistic creations, and trivia questions that are sure to test your noodle, you will see why Dice-capades is a crazy fun game. - - - - - Game for two or six players - - Fun party game - - Physical challenges, artistic creation and trivia questions - - Contains 133 dice and 100 cards - - Great family fun game - - Product Measures: 10.5 x 3 x 10.5 - - Recommended Ages: 12 - 100 years - - - - - - -
VH1 I Love the 80's Game will have teammates singing, drawing, acting and answering trivia about the, like, rad 80's. Can you draw parachute pants? Will your teammate guess that you're acting like B.A. from the A-team? Do you remember all four teenage mutant ninja turtles? Answer from 1,500 trivia questions and challenges while moving one of four, cool 80's themed die-cast metal playing pieces: Hairspray can, boom box, arcade game or high-top sneaker. The first team to collect all 10 year tokens wins. It is for two to four teams of teenagers and adults. - - Features include: - - •It has 1500 trivia questions and challenges - •For two to four teams - •It has 80's themed die-cast playing pieces - •This game will have teammates singing, drawing, acting and answering trivia - •First team to collect all 10 year tokens wins -
- Game Of Life - - - Game Of Life is the classic board game you know and love. Choose a path, get a job, and build a family while you take a spin through life. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - It's fun the whole family can play. - - - Age: - 9 years and up - - - Features - - - Game board with fun and exciting illustration - - Six plastic SUV pawns - - 25 LIFE tiles to be used to earn money - - A spinner base at the middle of the game board for easy access - - Foldable design allows for portability - -
- - Smethport Photo Opposites Game - - - These preschool games are perfect for teaching the skills needed to excel in school. In each game, objects are presented on thick, durable card stock for easy recognition. With self-correcting pieces, the games can be used as an independent activity or played as a game with others. -
- - Djeco Boa Building Game - - - This is a dice matching game. The object is to build the longest snake. Each combination of letters on your dice is worth a certain number of pieces. Players start with a head and tail and the body parts are earned with rolls of their dice. Snake pieces are heavy cardboard and dice are wooden. The game has a short play time of about 10 minutes on average. It's a good family game that is easy to understand. - - - Age: 4 to 7 years - -
- Roll the dice and take out the matching total in chips. Choose your point combinations carefully so you don't get stuck with too many chips left - because in this game the player with the LOWEST score wins. - - Features include: - - •Ages 7- Adult, 4-10 players - •Fast paced, totally portable game that builds math facts skills . - •Drawstring pocket bag makes this the perfect travel game for instant family fun. - •Families and educators will love this game that makes learning addition facts a blast. - •Break this game out at a restaurant when you are waiting for food or instead of flash cards for educational addition review. -
- Goodnight Moon Game - - - Goodnight Moon Game is a perfect first game for developing tots. Encourage matching, an important skill. Older kids can play memory, too. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Simple fun perfect for growing minds. - - - Age: - 2 years and up - - - Features - - - Helps develop visual skills - - Promotes matching and manual dexterity skills - - Discover six ways to play the game - - Involves matching similar pictures - - One to four players - - - Includes - - - Four double-sided playing boards - - One Goodnight Moon room game board - - Contains 24 matching cards - -
- - Penguin Rescue Game - - - The Penguin rescue game is an co-operative game with very cute wooden penguins. A fun game of helping one another to bring the penguins to the safe land. Part of the wonderworld eco series, a game whereby players try to save the penguins from the melting icebergs. Roll the dice, place the cards as instructed to deliver the penguins to safe land. On the south pole, families of penguins live happily until the temperature increases from the effects of global warming. Icebergs begin to melt, leaving penguins with no place to stay out of water. A perfect game to learn about global warming, the world is in your hands. Educational. Problem solving. Promotes logical thinking. Fun. Made in Thailand from rubberwood and strictly using non-toxic paints, dyes, lacquers and formaldehyde free glue. Packaging is made from at least 70% recycled paper. -
- - Mattel Imaginiff Game - - - How well do you really know your friends? Imaginiff is the hilarious game that challenges players to imagine what their opponents are most like. It's easy to learn because, in this game, there is no right or wrong answer. The game challenges you to imagine if a fellow player were a noun or placed in a certain situation. Players choose from one of six options provided below the question. Choose the most popular answer and advance on the game board. Be the first player to reach the center and win. It includes 212 Imaginiff question cards, 64 colored numbered voting cards, 52 Pick-a-Player cards, 8 pawns, 1 die, a token, a dry erase marker, a game board, rules and more. It's for 3 to 8 players. - - - Product Dimensions: 10.5 (L) x 10.5 (W) x 2.5 (H) - - Age: 12 years and up - -
Games & Puzzles > Card Games > "trivia pursuit game"
YoYo.com Games & Puzzles items include more than 2353 products - from Melissa & Doug to X-Kites. You will consistently find that our prices are among the lowest in the industry. Delivery is free on all orders over $49. We do our best to deliver your products as fast is possible. In most cases, this means that if you order by 6 pm on a business day, you will receive everything in 1 to 2 days depending on your location. We do everything possible to ensure that your shopping experience is hassle-free, fun and rewarding.
�2005 - 2013, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. YoYo.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Products on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.