- - 2-4 player game - - 30 minutes to play - - Tactical Card game - - Massive replay value - - Quick to learn, many ways to win - - - You are a monarch, like your parents before you, a ruler of a small pleasant kingdom of rivers and evergreens. Unlike your parents, however, you have hopes and dreams! You want a bigger and more pleasant kingdom, with more rivers and a wider variety of trees. You want a Dominion! In all directions lie fiefs, freeholds, and feodums. All are small bits of land, controlled by petty lords and verging on anarchy. You will bring civilization to these people, uniting them under your banner. - But wait! It must be something in the air; several other monarchs have had the exact same idea. You must race to get as much of the unclaimed land as possible, fending them off along the way. To do this you will hire minions, construct buildings, spruce up your castle, and fill the coffers of your treasury. Your parents wouldn’t be proud, but your grandparents, would be delighted. - - - - - Product Measures: 11.75 x 2.88 x 11.75 - - - - Recommended Ages: 8 years & up - -
- Ever imagined you were a bean farmer. Sure, who hasn't. You have your red beans, your green beans, your black-eyed beans, your coffee beans. But where to plant them. In this card game, smart sowing lets you reap big rewards. Plant the beans you do want, and trade the beans you don't want to the other players. Adding to the realism of the game, the one who ends up with the most money wins. Comes with 154 Bean Cards, 7 Third Bean Field Cards and a rule booklet. Imported from Germany. For 2 to 7 players. - - - - - Classic Eurogame - - For 2-7 playes - - Lots of replay value - - The game is all about planting, trading and selling beans - - Players try to collect large sets of beans to sell for gold - - Product Measures: 6 x 1 x 3 - - Recommended Ages: 10 - 14 years - -
- - For 2 to 4 players - - Play time of 60 minutes - - In Race for the Galaxy, players build galactic civilizations by game cards that represent worlds or technical and social developments - - Popular Eurogame - - Score the most points and win - - - In Race for the Galaxy, players build galactic civilizations by game cards that represent worlds or technical and social developments.Each round consists of one or more of five possible phases. In each round, each player secretly and simultaneously chooses one of seven different action cards and then reveals it. Only the selected phases occur. For these phases, every player performs the phase’s action, while the selecting player(s) also get a bonus for that phase. - - - - - Product Measures: 7.5 x 2.75 x 10.75 - - - - Recommended Ages: 12 - 16 years - -
- - Rio Grande Games Dominion: Intrigue - - - - You are a monarch, like your parents before you, a ruler of a small pleasant kingdom of rivers and evergreens. Unlike your parents, however, you have hopes and dreams. You want a bigger and more pleasant kingdom, with more rivers and a wider variety of trees. You want a Dominion. You will bring civilization to these people, uniting them under your banner. Dominion:Intrigue adds rules for playing with up to 8 players at two tables or for playing a single game with up to 6 players. This game adds 25 new Kingdom cards and a complete set of Treasure and Victory cards. The game can be played alone by players experienced in Dominion or with the basic game of Dominion. - - - Can be played as a standalone game or to expand the regular Dominion game - - For 2-4 players (up to 8 players if used with the base game) - - Tons of replay value - - Plays in about 30 minutes - - Product Measures: 12 x 12 x 3 - - Recommended Ages: 10 years & Up - -
Yarr. Grab yer Cutlass. Pirates have taken over Fluxx, the ever-changing card game, and their rules be new and strange. There'll be times ye must Talk Like A Pirate, and rules about how ye can Plunder from yer mates. But the most excitin' treasure fer Fluxx fans new and old is the Surprise. A new card type that you play out of turn. Your trusty Monkey can watch over the Gold Doubloons while you commandeer Ships on the high seas, but only Fruit can protect you from Scurvy. You'll enjoy the privileges of wearing the Captain's Hat but watch out for Mutiny amongst the crew. - - Features include: - - •2 to 6 players - •10 to 40 minutes - •The Ever-Changing Pirate card game -
- - Battleship Card Game - - - Brace yourself for search-and-destroy battle intensity as you compete with the enemy to keep your ships afloat. Play peg cards and power cards to find, hit and sink your opponent’s fleet of five ships. Each ship has a special power! Choose from beginner or advanced rules for edge-of-your seat excitement. - - Includes 24 coordinate cards, 52 destruction cards, 4 reference cards and instructions. - - - Recommended Ages: 7 years & Up - -
As each Hiss snake slithers its way across the playing area it introduces color identification and visual logic: Does it make sense to have a snake with two tails and no head? Are those two colors the same or not? Even elementary counting skills come into play during scoring at the end of the game. - - Features include: - - •2 to 5 players - •Playing time: about 15 minutes - •50 durable cards - •High gloss graphics - •Made in the USA -
- - University Games Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed Card Game - - - There will be lots of laughing as kids trade cards to collect 5 matching monkeys. Matches are easy for even the youngest players. Children practice matching monkeys and colors in this easy-to-learn game. University Games was founded by Bob Moog and Cris Lehman, who recognized a developing niche in social interaction and learning games for adults and children. University Games creates educational board games designed so that players won't notice how much they are learning. Matches are easy for even the youngest players. - - - Product Dimensions: 7.8 (L) x 4.8 (W) x 1.8 (H) - - Age: 3 years and up - -
- Djeco PouetPouet Card Game - - - Djeco PouetPouet Card Game engages kids with active play. The goal is to have maximum number of cards so that others can guess what you are trying to act out. Blue cards are act only cards, orange are sound only and green card is for both sound and act. This game boosts teamwork among children. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - It keeps children engaged while developing teamwork spirit. - - - Age: - 5 to 9 years - - - Features - - - Contains 3 types of cards: act only card with no sound, sound card and sound and act card - - Promotes teamwork - -
- - Hasbro Trivial Pursuit Card Game - - - Trivial Pursuit is the perfect trivia game if you have just 15 minutes to spare. This fast-paced game is the first ever Trivial Pursuit card game that combines questions and answers with the strategy of winning your wedges by stealing your opponents' -- all in a quick-play card game. - - - Product Dimensions: 0.87 (L) x 3.62 (W) x 5.63 (H) - - Age: 12 years and up - -
- - Fruit Ninja Card Game - - - This card game is based on the top-selling Apple iOS and Android app digital, Fruit Ninja. Both kids and adults alike love the addictive action of Fruit Ninja Card Game. Cut the deck of fruit cards and collect the most fruit to win! Use the Steal Fruit card to boost your bounty, but beware of the Bomb card. The player with the most points wins and is dubbed the ultimate Fruit Ninja! 2 to 4 player card game. - - - Based on the top-selling digital app, Fruit Ninja! - - Cut the deck of fruit cards and collect the most fruit to win! - - Both kids and adults alike will love the addictive action of Fruit Ninja - - The player with the most points wins and is dubbed the ultimate Fruit Ninja! - - Card game for 2 to 4 Players - - Product Dimensions: 3.625 x 0.75 x 5.6875 - - Recommended Ages: 5 years & Up - -
- - Mattel Pictionary Card Game - - - Pictionary meets charades in the craziest card game ever, with no drawing required. This version of the classic game is sure to be a party favorite. Race to act out clues for your team using nothing but the simple images on each Picture Card. Head-to-head play wins a point and the first team to score 5 points wins the game. It's for 2 teams. - - - Product Dimensions: 3.63 (L) x 0.75 (W) x 5.68 (H) - - Age: 8 years and up - -
- Djeco Batawaf Card Game - - - Djeco Batawaf Card Game is an engaging doggy batle. The goal is to win all the cards. To play, shuffle the cards then divide them cards equally. Now players turn over the cards one at a time. Either the bigger dog or the higher numbered card wins. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - This engaging doggy battle keeps kids in the game. - - - Age: - 3 to 7 years - - - Features - - - Promotes creativity in kids - - Keeps kids engaged - - Contains different sizef of dogs - -
- Djeco Bataflash Card Game - - - Djeco Bataflash Card Game improves recognition and reaction in kids. The goal is to win all the cards by naming and matching animal cards. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Based on recognition and reaction abilities, the game helps to develop important skills. - - - Age: - 5 to 9 years - - - Features - - - Great way to keep kids engaged - - Consists cards with different animals - - Helps develop memory - -
- - Melissa and Doug Classic Card Game Set - - - Kids will go wild for these three classic card games with whimsical, colorful animal illustrations. The set includes Old Maid, Go Fish and Animal Rummy. Each of the three jumbo-sized, durable card decks features wipe-clean surfaces, a cardboard storage box and detailed playing instructions. - - - Product Dimensions: 11.2 (L) x 8 (W) x 1 (H) - - Age: 3 years and up - -
- - Mattel Blink Card Game The World's Fastest Game - - - It's faster than you think. Blink is the lightning-fast game in which two players race to be the first to play all of their cards. Using sharp eyes and fast hands, players quickly try to match the shape, count or color on the cards. The first player out of cards wins. Fast and portable, Blink is instant fun for everyone. - - - Product Dimensions: 3.6 (L) x 0.8 (W) x 5.7 (H) - - Age: 7 years and up - -
- - Hasbro Games Pictureka Card Game - - - Play four great card games that'll get your creative juices flowing. First, can you find a picture of something beginning with the letter "A"? Point out that Apple before the other players spot it. In the second game, race to get rid of your cards by finding mission pics. Third, test your matching skills and pick out pairs before your peers do. And finally, get creative and combine cards to complete missions. All four ways provide Pictureka fun in a play-anywhere card game. - - - Product Dimensions: 0.79 (L) x 3.7 (W) x 5.79 (H) - - Age: 6 years and up - -
- - Sorry Revenge Card Game - - - Win the race to flip all of your pawn cards home and sweet revenge is yours. Take turns to play number and action cards to change the play pile's total. Get the pile to 21 without going bust to get one of your pawn cards home. But watch out -- someone could play a Sorry card and steal your win. It's portable, playable, speedy Sorry fun for the whole family. It comes with 109 cards, 1 reminder card and instructions. - - - Product Dimensions: 0.79 (L) x 3.62 (W) x 4.61 (H) - - Age: 8 years and up - -
- - Briarpatch Fancy Nancy Card Game - - - It's fun to be fancy. Girly girls will simply adore passing and collecting the 8 sparkly, adorable accessory cards needed to win. - - - Product Dimensions: 3.6 (L) x 0.8 (W) x 5.6 (H) - - Age: 5 years and up - -
Video Games & Systems > Nintendo DS > "trading cards games"
Sony, Microsoft, Turtle Beach - we have them all! Our prices go low, very low. We deliver orders over $49 to your door for free in 1-2 days. Based on customer feedback, we have also expanded delivery to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories and APO/FPO addresses. However, due to the additional fees and challenges associated with shipping to these special destinations, we're asking you to help cover a portion of the shipping and handling costs. We are committed to providing you with superior service and encourage you to contact our Customer Care team with any questions or concerns.
�2005 - 2013, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. YoYo.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Products on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.