- Fisher Price Animal Sounds Farm - - - Fisher Price Animal Sounds Farm is a fun way to teach toddlers about life on a farm. Farmer Jed and 5 farm animals, a horse, cow, pig, sheep and goat, are absolutely adorable. With fun animal sounds all around and plenty to do, little ones will discover what a busy place the farm can be. It has toddler-appropriate activities that encourage imagination and pretend play. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - It encourages children to explore creativity and imagination. - - - Age: - 12 months and up - - - Features - - - Toddler-appropriate activities - - Introduces toddlers to early role play - - Portable and easy to clean up - - Sized just right and features a design perfect for little hands to grab - - Inspires imagination and helps develop an understanding of cause and effect, imitative play and eye-hand coordination - - - Requires Batteries: - 3 AA - -
- - John Deere -- Power Clipper - - - Young John Deere fans can help with the yard work with this unique and realistic hedge trimmer. Brightly colored, tough plastic construction provides for safe handling. - - - Product Dimensions (inches): 20 (L) x 5 (W) x 6 (H) - - Age: 18 months and up - -
- Haba Discovery Blocks - - - Haba Discovery Blocks provides children with a variety of sensory activities in six blocks. One block rattles, another has a child-friendly mirror, one is a kaleidoscope, one block has a red button and squeaks when pushed. The last block has a bell that chimes gently with a baby�s touch. Haba Discovery Blocks are made of hard wood and colored with non-toxic, child-friendly paints and finishes. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Enables children to create worlds of their own imagination. - - - Age: - 12 months and up - - - Features - - - Comes with six blocks each with different features - - Develops fine motor skills - - Enhances sensory perception - - Works as rattle - - Made in Germany - -
- The perfect starter set. This set includes Interactive Wilson and Chatsworth and a square track layout. - - Features include: - - •Works with all Chuggington interactive products - •Batteries included - •Engines interact with each other and key train stops - •Where train play comes to life - •Over 100 sounds and phrases when used with other Chuggington Interactive items -
- - Cobble Hill First Jar of the Year - - - Each and every puzzle from the Cobble Hill Puzzle Company is meticulously crafted to our exacting quality standards, using the finest inks and varnishes for a crisp and vivid image. Our puzzles are made from premium grade blue board with a linen finish, our puzzle pieces are among the thickest and most durable in the industry, and our boxes are built to last. The random cut pieces are precision engineered to ensure a sturdy, interlocking fit that puzzle enthusiasts will truly appreciate and enjoy. -
Summary: - In this lighthearted, funny follow-up to the previous Snowmen bestsellers, our young narrator dreams of a non-melting snowman friend who joins him for all of the year's events. They ride a roller coaster together, dive into a swimming pool in the summer, watch the Fourth of July fireworks, and trick-or-treat on Halloween. - - It's hilarious, happy wish fulfillment that kids will adore. As - Kirkus - said of the first book, "It would be difficult not to fall in love with
- - Looping beads up, down and all around never gets olds. (Admit it, you want to play too.) The quality craftsmanship, like the smooth-sanded pieces and brightly colored shapes, will stand up to endless zigzagging around the wire pathways. Plus, this classic toy helps build early shape, color and size recognition while developing hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills. - - - - - - - Why You’ll Love It: - - - You can stick it on the highchair or plop it on the play table - — - super strong suction cups hold the maze base safely in place. - - - - - - - - - Age: - - - 1 year and up - - - - - - - - - Features - - - - - - Base suction cups - - - - Maze beads of multiple shapes and colors - - -
- - Chicco Magic Blocks Stacking Toy, First Activities - - - Magic Blocks - First Activities is the Chicco first constructions line especially designed for children from 9 months of age. The blocks feature a unique dual connection: a red magnetic end that magically joins the blocks when they are placed close to each other, and a yellow mechanical connection that locks pieces together to create bold new constructions. Some of the pieces squeak, rattle, and rotate, to encourage play and exploration. Contains 8 pieces. -
- Le Toy Van toys are all made of wood, with exquisitely painted details. They mix and match with Papo figures, sold separately. This First Castle has bigger pieces, which makes is very sturdy. It has painted wood to look like stone, with red accents on the turrets. It has running boards around the top edge for knights to stand and peer over the walls of this fine castle. There are four corner towers, and a sliding portcullis for access. - - - Product Measures: W430mm D430mm H410mm - - Recommended Ages: 3 years & Up - -
- - Learning Curve My First Keys - - - A baby toy that's truly a classic -- five brightly colored keys on a ring swing freely to make a lively click-clack sound. Each one is a different shape and a different color, plus, all have rounded edges that babies love to teethe on. They're also numbered. Use them to teach colors, counting and number recognition. They are dishwasher-safe. - - - Product Dimensions (inches): 3 (L) x 1.5 (W) x 5.2 (H) - - Age: 0 to 24 months - -
- - Wonderworld First Sound Blocks - - - The possibilities are endless with Wonderworld First Sound Blocks. The colored blocks are hollow and contain beads that produce three different tones. The Wonderworld First Sound Blocks are the ideal toy for children who enjoy stacking and constructing objects. Your little one will love discovering the exciting sounds produced by this toy. - - - Product Dimensions (inches): 7 (L) x 9 (W) x 2 (H) - - Age: 2 years and up - -
- Keep little shoppers content in long checkout lines or at home with a purse of their very own. This polyester and vinyl My First Purse by International Playthings holds all sorts of fun stuff just like Mom's. Toy contents include a cell phone, lipstick, mirror, cash card, makeup and car keys. Little ones will love imitating Mom in hours of imaginative play. - - - Recommended Ages: 2 years & up - -
- This is not a toy but an actual scientific instrument with sturdy metal construction and real optical glass lenses for true, sharp images. Built in light source is far superior to mirrors that need to be adjusted with each use. Ready to use right out of the box with the enclosed prepared slides. Encourage any young scientist to further his education while having fun! Features: 10X widefield eyepiece with pointer, 4X, 10X, 40X real optical glass lenses for 40X, 100X, 400X Magnification, dual focusing knobs, 15W illuminator, electric instrument. Includes instruction manual and 5 prepared slides ready to use! - - - Product Dimensions: 8.25 x 6 x 13 - - Recommended Ages: 11 years & Up - -
- - Alex Jr. Stack A Cake Toy - - - Alex Jr. is a line of bright and bold infant plush and developmental toys that are designed for Baby's first year of life. As baby seeks to understand the vast new world, Alex Jr. offers toys that foster imagination, provide visual and tactile stimulation and encourage language development. Our bright colors, tags, and various textures not only stimulate sight and touch, but also help Baby master motor skills and dexterity. -
Summary: - Mary Alice's childhood summers in Grandma Dowdel's sleepy Illinois town were packed with enough drama to fill the double bill of any picture show. But now she is fifteen, and faces a whole long year with Grandma, a woman well known for shaking up her neighbors-and everyone else! All Mary Alice can know for certain is this: when trying to predict how life with Grandma might turn out . . . better not. This wry, delightful sequel to the Newbery Honor Book - A Long Way from Chicago - has already taken its place among the classics of children's literature. - - About the Author: - - •0 - Author: Richard Peck - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Puffin - Published Date:12/30/2002 - Format:Paperback - ISBN:0142300705 - #of pages:#N/A -
Action Figures & Vehicles > Vehicles > "toys for first year"
From your Fisher Price and KidKraft, to the Mattel products that keep you feeling your best - we've got you covered. We work hard to make our prices as competitive as possible, and offer some of the lowest prices online. We ship FAST - overnight to more than 75% of the country, and in 2 days to everyone else. We don't hide our telephone number, like most websites.
�2005 - 2013, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. YoYo.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Products on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.