- Children's multicolored porcelain tea set is sure to bring a smile to any little girl! This children's tea set is very old fashioned. Just like Grandma used to play with! Each cup is a different color, as well as the cream and sugar and the teapot.This 13 piece porcelain set includes 4 cups, 4 saucers, a teapot with a lid, a sugar bowl with a lid, and a creamer. This set is a little bigger than some, and the tea cups measure 1 1/4" tall. May really be used for drinking liquids! - - - Recommended Ages: 8 years & Up - - Colors may vary - - - - -
- Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Say Please Tea Set - - - Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Say Please Tea Set comes with a pretty tea pot, two pretty cups and three tasty treats. This tea party will be accompanied with plenty of songs, sounds and fun phrases. Learn all about hosting a lovely tea party and new words. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - The Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Say Please Tea Set teaches babies counting, shapes, opposites and manners. - - - Age: - 6 months to 3 years - - - Features - - - Comes with a lid for magical interaction - - Offers peek-a-boo fun - - Pressing the teabag leads to songs - - Helps baby develop social skills - - Enhances language skills - - - Required Batteries: - 2 "AA" batteries (Included) - -
- - Plan Activity Tea Set - - - Set tea-time with friends. Includes two place settings - teapot, sugar bowl, milk pitcher, 2 tea cups, 2 saucers, 2 tea spoons, 2 tea bags, and 2 cubes of sugar. - - - Product Measures: 2.95 x 3.94 x 3.7 - - Recommended Ages: 3 years & up - -
- This award-winning sweet tea set is perfect for a "tea time" for four. - - Tin set is decorated with lovely hearts and includes 1 tea pot, 4 cups and saucers, and a serving tray. - - For Ages: 3 years & up. -
- Kids will feel just like mom and dad when they serve their guests delicious drinks from this adorable Tea Set. Household tea parties will never be the same! - - Matching tea kettle and toaster sold separately. - - - Two tea cups - - Two sugar cubes - - Two teabags - - Two mixing spoons - - Precious heart artwork - - Made of wood - - Saucer radius measures 4.25" - - - Recommended Ages: 3 years & up -
- Tea Time anyone? Kids feel all grown up as they serve realistic tea from this great tea set. This 16 piece set will provide years of enjoyment, the tea set comes in a net bag. Dantoy has been producing quality products in Denmark for over 50 years. The company uses the finest materials and best practices to protect customers, employees and the environment. Dantoy is the only toy manufacture in Europe to receive the Nordic Green Swan Ecolabel. - - Features include: - - •Will provide years of enjoyment - •Packed in net bag - •Dishwasher safe - •Made in Denmark - •PVC and Phthalate free - -
- Alex Tea Set Basket is a basket full of fun. Contains everything you need for afternoon tea. It comes with a porcelain teapot with lid, creamer, and sugar bowl with lid, 4 cups, 4 saucers, 4 napkins and a tablecloth. It's Time for Tea. - - Features include: - - •This set comes with a porcelain teapot with lid, creamer, sugar bowl with lid, 4 cups, 4 saucers, 4 napkins and a tablecloth - •The beautiful wicker basket is great for easy storage and travel - •This set is perfect for an outdoor picnic or indoor tea party - •This set is a great activity for one child or a small group - •Tea sets encourage imagination and social development - - - Recommended Ages: 3 years - 8 years - -
- Time for Tea! - Spin for a plate and napkin first, - Then some tea to quench your thirst. - Mind your manners if you please - But lose a turn if you see bees! - Ta-ta for now, I have to run; - I finished first and I have won! - - Spread the real fabric tablecloth, ready the teapot spinner, china and all the teatime treats. Time for a delicious game of Tea Party. The spinner points to tea sandwiches, desserts, fruit, tea, and the dishes to hold them. The guest who spins one in each category first wins the game, but everyone will enjoy choosing among the tempting party goodies. - - - For 2 to 4 players - - Includes a real tablecloth - - Recommended Ages: 5 years & up - -
- Soft embroidered my first tea party is a set for two in a tote bag that opens to become a tablecloth. It includes tea pot, sugar and creamer set, two tea cups, two saucers, two spoons, two napkins and two goodies. The bag comes with handles for carry along and builds motor skills. It encourages role playing and discussion between adults and child about dining etiquette. It is beautifully handcrafted. - - Features include: - - •Bag comes with handles for carry along - •Builds motor skills - •Encourages role playing - •Encourages discussion between adults and child about dining etiquette - •Beautifully handcrafted -
- Talk about green tea! Young hosts can serve up a pot of tea while doing something really good for the earth. Like all Green Toys products, the Tea Set is made from eco-friendly materials, helping to reduce fossil fuel use and CO2 emissions, all in the name of Good Green Fun! Meets FDA specs for food contact. Dishwasher safe. - - - 17-Piece Set Includes: - - -Tea Pot with Lid - -Sugar Bowl with Lid - -Creamer - -4 Cups - -4 Saucers - -4 Spoons - - - How Green Toys are Made: - - Recycled milk containers are the main ingredient in creating Green Toys products. The milk containers are reprocessed into super clean fresh plastic, HDPE to be exact, which is considered to be one of the safest, cleanest plastics around. - - All Green Toys products are 100% made in the USA. To be more specific, they are produced in California, a state known for strict toy safety and environmental laws. Every step in the process, from milk container recycling to toy production to final assembly, occurs in California. Green Toys raw materials and toys aren't shipped from overseas, which saves a lot of energy and reduces greenhouse gasses. It also guarantees your toys won't get seasick before they get to your home! - - Green Toys environmental mission even extends to their packaging. Green Toys strives to minimize packaging, and all of the boxes use as little material as possible. All Green Toys products are packaged in recycled corrugated boxes with no plastics, cellophane or twist-ties, and are 100% recyclable. So, not only are they earth-friendly and ready for your recycling bin, they are really easy to open for those little fingers just itching to get at the toys!! - - For ages 3 and up. -
Summary: - - This picture book begins placidly (and familiarly) enough, with three pigs collecting materials and going off to build houses of straw, sticks, and bricks. But the wolf's huffing and puffing blows the first pig right out of the story . . . and into the realm of pure imagination. The transition signals the start of a freewheeling adventure with characteristic David Wiesner effects—cinematic flow, astonishing shifts of perspective, and sly humor, as well as episodes of flight. - Satisfying both as a story and as an exploration of the nature of story, The Three Pigs takes visual narrative to a new level. Dialogue balloons, text excerpts, and a wide variety of illustration styles guide the reader through a dazzling fantasy universe to the surprising and happy ending. Fans of Tuesday's frogs and Sector 7's clouds will be captivated by old friends—the Three Pigs of nursery fame and their companions—in a new guise. - - - - About the Author: - - • - David Wiesner's interest in visual storytelling dates back to high school days when he made silent movies and drew wordless comic books. Born and raised in Bridgewater, New Jersey, he graduated from the Rhode Island School of Design with a BFA in Illustration. While a student, he created a painting nine feet long, which he now recognizes as the genesis of Free Fall, his first book of his own authorship, for which he was awarded a Caldecott Honor Medal in 1989. David won his first Caldecott Medal in 1992 for Tuesday, and he has gone on to win twice more: in 2002 for The Three Pigs and in 2007 for Flotsam. He is only the second person in the award's history to win the Caldecott Medal three times. David and his wife, Kim Kahng, and their two children live near Philadelphia, where he devotes full time to illustration and she pursues her career as a surgeon. - - Author: David Wiesner - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Clarion Books - Published Date:04/23/2001 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:0618007016 - #of pages:#N/A -
- Papa Bear, Mama Bear, and Little Wee Bear go out for a morning walk, hoping by the time they get home their porridge will be cool to the perfect temperature. But they don't realize a jump-roping, curly - haired terror named Goldilocks is on the way. Things are about to get messy before the Bear family has a chance to eat their porridge. - - - For Ages: 3 years & up. - -
Summary: - 'There was once a princess ... the most beautiful in all the land.' The search is on! The king determines to find a young man worthy of the hand of the princess. The knights of the kingdom endure tests and challenges to show their courage and strength. But those qualities alone will not win the king's approval or the princess's heart. The right knight must prove his kindness and character . . . And the real meaning of true love. - - About the Author: - - •New York Times bestselling author Karen Kingsbury is America's favorite inspirational novelist, with more than 15 million books in print. Her Life-Changing Fiction has produced multiple bestsellers, including Leaving, Take One, Between Sundays, Even Now, One Tuesday Morning, Beyond Tuesday Morning, and Ever After, which was named the 2007 Christian Book of the Year. An award-winning author and newly published songwriter, Karen has several movies optioned for production, and her novel Like Dandelion Dust was made into a major motion picture and is now available on DVD. Karen is also a nationally known speaker with several women's groups. She lives in Washington with her husband, Don, their daughter and five sons. SPANISH BIO: Karen Kingsbury es autora de mas de treinta titulos, incluyendo algunos EXITOS de venta, uno de los cuales se uso para la pelicula de la semana de CBS. Es una de las atoras favoritas de novelas inspiradoras.Se han impreso mas de dos millones de ejemplares de sus libros. Kingsbury reside en el estado de Washington con Don, su esposo, y sus seis hijos, tres de los cuales los adotatron en Haiti.^Gabrielle Grimard has been drawing since she was a very young child. Born in Montreal, Canada, she studied Fine Arts at Concordia University. She began her career as a muralist, painting numerous walls in commercial buildings in the Montreal area. She now lives in the Eastern Townships with her chickens, two children, and husband, who is a wood boat builder. They share an old barn as their creative studio. - Author: Karen Kingsbury - Illustrator: Gabrielle Grimard - Publisher:Zonderkidz - Published Date:08/18/2009 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:0310716411 - #of pages:#N/A -
Summary: - Young children all know the Mother Goose rhyme of the kittens who have lost their mittens, but they've never seen it illustrated with so much energy, beauty, and flair. Preschoolers will delight in these cuddly kittens as they frolic outside in the falling leaves, get their whiskers sticky while eating a just-baked apple pie, and do the washing-up under Mama Cat's watchful gaze. - - Caldecott Medal-winning, - New York Times - bestselling author/artist Jerry Pinkney brings a gloriously vivid palette, delightful details and tremendous warmth to his version of this favorite nursery rhyme. - - About the Author: - - •Jerry Pinkney, winner of the 2010 Caldecott Medal, is also a five-time Caldecott Honor winner. He lives in Croton-on-Hudson, New York. - Author: Jerry Pinkney - Illustrator: Jerry Pinkney - Publisher:Dial - Published Date:09/30/2010 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:0803735332 - #of pages:#N/A -
Summary: - What is the best time to do things? Who is the most important one? What is the right thing to do? Nikolai knows that he wants to be the best person he can be, but often he is unsure if he is doing the right thing. So he goes to ask Leo, the wise turtle. When he arrives, the turtle is struggling to dig in his garden, and Nikolai rushes to help him. As he finishes work, a violent storm rolls in. Nikolai runs for Leo's cottage, but on his way, he hears cries for help from an injured panda. Nikolai brings her in from the cold, and then rushes back outside to rescue her baby too. - - About the Author: - - •Growing up in Cincinnati, Caldecott Honor-winning and New York Times bestselling author and illustrator Jon J Muth drew and drew and drew, and painted. He had his first one-man exhibit when he was just 18 years old. In addition to his award-winning picture books for Scholastic Press, he is also internationally renowned for his comic books and graphic novels. "When I am painting in the right state of mind, my hand disappears, the brush disappears, the paint stops being paint, and all that exists is the thing that is becoming. I am all of those things at one time," Muth says. "This happens naturally when every effort is concentrated on the moment and letting go of expectations. This doesn't mean ?anything goes' - often I will do an image over and over until it offers what that precise moment in the story needs. It is a balance of being open to all possibilities and also discovering what is necessary." Jon J Muth currently lives in upstate New York with his wife and four children. For more information about Jon J Muth, visit: scholastic.com/tradebooks - Author:Jon J. Muth - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Scholastic Press - Published Date:04/01/2002 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:0439199964 - #of pages:#N/A -
- - WeGlow International 2.5" Votive Candle Cup (dozen) - - - A safer way to hold your candles at home or special event. The clear glass votive candle holder can be used for wax candles to prevent dripping and also for the new LED battery operated lights as well. They add a classy look to your event and a fun way to decorate. -
- Create 8 cute cupcake crafts -- including fairies, flowers and a princess crown -- with the Alex Little Hands Cupcake Craft kit. It comes with lots of cupcake liners, more than 100 stickers, paper shapes, a chunky glue stick and easy picture instructions. - - - Product Dimensions (inches):10 (L) x 10 (W) x 2 (H) - - Age: 3 to 6 years - -
- 12 piece strawberry tea-set complete with cups and - saucers, tea-pot and tea bag, milkjug, fabric cake and - sturdy portable tea tray. - D200mm H100mm W290mm - - - - Product Measures: 4.25 Inches Tall - - - - Recommended Ages: 3 years - & Up - -
Books > Children's Books 9-12 years > "three cups of tea yong a"
YoYo.com Books items include more than 1625 products - from Harper Collins to 1800DIAPERS. Compare our low prices and save. We offer free delivery on orders over $49. If you don't like something, send it back. If you have a suggestion, let us know. We focus on making life easier for our customers.
�2005 - 2013, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. YoYo.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Products on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.