- Come take a fun visit to the Park with some happy, loveable little Pegs as they race and jump from hole to hole along the colorful tracks in the Park. If you beat the other Pegs to the Ice Cream Cart, you win! This fun, educational game will help kids lea - - Features include: - - •A great counting game for kids! - •CONTENTS: Folding Game Board, 44 Action Playing Cards, 4 Pegs, Game Instructions -
- - Melissa and Doug Deluxe Mix 'n Match Peg Puzzle 3-Pack Bundle - - - Match the puzzle pieces to their correct spot. Mix them up to form your own creation. Each removable wooden puzzle piece on the peek-a-boo puzzle hides a full-color illustration underneath. - - - Age: 2 years and up - -
- Learning Resources Stacking Shapes Peg Board - - - Learning Resources Stacking Shapes Peg Board is the updated version of the classic kids' toy. A rectangular, curved pegboard and a variety of shaped pegs get kids stacking, sorting and creating patterns. These multicolored plastic pegs come in 5 different shapes while the pegboard is made with durability in mind. . - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Keeps kids engrossed in the fun of colors and shapes. - - - Age: - 3 to 5 years - - - Features - - - Large pegs are comfortable enough for small fingers - - Enhances kids� motor skills and also helps develop color identification - -
- - ThinkFun Hoppers - - - A twist on the classic Peg Solitaire game, you leap one frog over another until only the red frog remains. Set up the board according to a challenge card, then use your thinking skills to find the right sequence to remove all the frogs except the red one. Hoppers will keep children endlessly entertained on long road trips or rainy days. - - - Product Dimensions: 5.25 (L) x 2.5 (W) x 8 (H) - - Age: 8 years and up - -
- - Melissa and Doug Vehicles Peg - - - The brightly colored vehicles in this puzzle will capture your child's imagination. Use the easy-grasp pegs to reveal the picture under each piece. It encourages memory, hand-eye, fine motor and creative expression skills. Made of sturdy wooden construction, it provides exceptional quality and value. Go, go, go in your choice of vehicle with this colorful 8-piece wooden puzzle. The bright colors will catch your child's interest. - - - Product Dimensions: 11.7 (L) x 8.4 (W) x 0.9 (H) - - Age: 2 to 5 years - -
- - Melissa and Doug Peg Puzzle 3-Puzzle Bundle - - - Your child may be inspired to make happy animal sounds while matching the mother and baby animals in this kid-powered wooden puzzle. Easy-grasp pegs and pictures under the pieces will help your child solve this set of three simple 8-piece puzzles. It is good for memory, fine motor and hand-eye skills practice. - - - Product Dimensions: 11.7 (L) x 8.4 (W) x 2.7 (H) - - Age: 2 years and up - -
- - Battleship Card Game - - - Brace yourself for search-and-destroy battle intensity as you compete with the enemy to keep your ships afloat. Play peg cards and power cards to find, hit and sink your opponent’s fleet of five ships. Each ship has a special power! Choose from beginner or advanced rules for edge-of-your seat excitement. - - Includes 24 coordinate cards, 52 destruction cards, 4 reference cards and instructions. - - - Recommended Ages: 7 years & Up - -
- - Alex Little Hands Peg Farm - - - Stack, match and make patterns with 25 pegs. The pegs are printed with farm faces and tails on the front and back for extra fun. It also comes with a soft, colorful foam peg board. - - - Product Dimensions (inches): 9.75 (L) x 9.75 (H) - - Age: 2 to 6 years - -
- - Alex Little Hands Peg And Layer Jungle - - - Stack and layer with 25 pegs and 20 soft foam shapes. Create a jungle with monkeys, trees and flowers. - - - Product Dimensions: 6.5 (L) x 12.5 (W) x 12.5 (H) - - Age: 3 to 6 years - -
- The Rosebud Furniture series pays attention to detail! The pieces are more realistic, and have subdued contemporary colors. Each piece is made of wood, though many trim pieces are fabric. Drawers and cupboards really open, and small accessories really bring the room to life. - - Includes: - - - 2 single beds with bedding - - cot with peg baby - - workstation with computer & chair - - toy skateboard and mini toy dollhouse - - rug & rocking horse - - - - Recommended Ages: 3 years & Up - - Product Measures: 4.25 Inches Tall - - - -
- Deluxe Pounding Bench - - - It's time for some hammering fun with this Deluxe Pounding Bench. It's a classic wooden puzzle for active play. This puzzle features adorable smiley face pegs that move up and down as kids bang away. The pieces help build early shape, color and size differentiation skills. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Deluxe Pounding Bench is brilliantly designed with bright, eye-catching colors. - - - Age: - 2 years and up - - - Features - - - Helps children develop essential skills - - Easy handling - - Comes in bright, bold colors - - - Includes: - A sturdy mallet
- Celebrate the 50th Anniversary of "The Game Of Life" with this wonderful classic edition. Everything you adored about the original 1960 game will be found inside. Good fortune is always around the corner. That's LIFE. Contains sturdy bi-fold game board with plastic buildings and mountains, money pad, cards, stock and insurance cirtificates, 8 plastic cars, pink and blue people-pegs, number board, bankers trays and rules. Two to six player game - - Features include: - - •Classic reproduction of 1960 1st edition - •Sturdy bi-fold game board - •Plastic buildings and mountains - •Money pad, cars, stock, and insurance certificates - •Number board, Banker's tray and rules - -
- PBS Kids Peg Puzzle - - - PBS Kids Peg Puzzle makes learning the first ten numbers easy and fun. It sharpen kids' eye-hand coordination by working towards unraveling a colorful surprise image under each number. Improve developing number skills piece by piece. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Matching each number to their respective images adds a challenging twist to the game. - - - Age: - 2 years and up - - - Features - - - Teaches numbers from 1 to 10 - - Full color illustration - - Encourages kids to develop their eye-hand coordination - - Helps kids learn different kinds of shapes - - Teaches kids to recognize numbers more effectively - - Sharpens kids' concentration - -
Plan Toy Hammer Peg is for children who know hammering stuff is just plain fun. This four-peg wooden board and mallet are just perfect to do the job. Consider this your toddler's first "physics lab". There's action and reaction coupled with color and sound. That's smart fun. Hammer the pegs into the board, then turn the board over and hammer on. The smiley face provides encouragement to little carpenters. Crafted from recycled rubber wood and stained with eco-friendly dyes, this learning tool was made with child safety and the ecology in mind. - - Features include: - - •Hammering stuff is just plain fun - •There's Action And Reaction Coupled With Color And Sound - •Hammer The Pegs Into The Board Then Turn The Board Over And Hammer On - •This Toy Is Made In Thailand From All Natural Organic Recycled Rubber Wood - •Our Toys And Play Sets Have Real World Functionality Which Encourages Creative Play In A Positive Learning Environment -
- - It’s a puzzle. It’s a shape-sorter. It’s both…and more! This dynamic learning toy encourages toddlers to use creative problem solving skills as they twist, stack, sort and puzzle pieces together. Each peg ups the challenge. Start off with blue circles twisting over a single peg and move up to pink triangles maneuvering over two tiers of three pegs. Kids develop color and shape recognition, problem solving and fine motor skills as they wiggle, jiggle and slide the pieces around. - - - - - - - Why You’ll Love It: - - - The multiple ways to play are perfect for parent and child play. - - - - - - - Age: - - - 18 months and up - - - - - - - Features - - - - - - Made of maple and plywood with nontoxic paints - - - - Collapsible posts for safety - - - - - - - - - - Includes - - - - - - 4 wooden puzzle-shaped bases - - - - 12 stackable shapes - - - - - - - - - - -
- Melissa & Doug Pound-a-Peg - - - Melissa & Doug Pound-a-Peg comes complete with eight colorful wooden pegs, a wooden frame and a wooden hammer. Children just need to strike and hammer all eight pegs into the frame. Then, they can turn it over to repeat the activity again and again. This set teaches children color differentiating skills right from an early age. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - The smooth and round pieces of this set help children categorize and single out different shapes, colors and sizes. - - - Age: - 2 years and up - - - Features - - - Comes with a wooden hammer and four pairs of pegs - - Made in bright colors - - Smooth-sanded wood pieces - - Helps to develop shape, color and size differentiation skills - -
- - Melissa & Doug Construction Site Peg Puzzle - - - “Constructive” playtime awaits, with this wooden peg puzzle. Children will enjoy placing each vehicle puzzle piece over the matching picture on the puzzle board. This sturdy, 6-piece puzzle features easy-grasp pegs and solid wood construction. Promotes hand/eye coordination, fine motor and other skills. - - - Product Dimensions: 11.7 x 8.4 x 0.8 - - Recommended Ages: 2 years & Up - -
- - Melissa & Doug Neighborhood Pets Peg Puzzle - - - Children will love spending time with these beloved neighborhood pets, as they place each wooden puzzle piece over the matching picture on the puzzle board. This sturdy, 6-piece puzzle features easy-grasp pegs and solid wood construction. Promotes hand/eye coordination, fine motor and other skills. - - - Product Dimensions: 11.7 x 8.4 x 0.8 - - Recommended Ages: 2 years & Up - -
- Explore the farm and meet the animals who live there with this easy-grasp peg puzzle. Wooden board is decorated with a charming farmyard scene and the pictures under the puzzle pieces make it simple and fun to place the six animals in the field. Your child will want to do this puzzle again and again. - - - Product Measures: 11.7" x 8.4" x 0.8" - - - - Recommended Ages: 2 years & Up - -
Has 2 sizes of wooden pegs, wooden board, 3 pattern cards, and 5 pegs for each color and size. Under the Green Concept Design PlanToys selects only eco-friendly materials and manufacturers utilizing a minimal waste concept. PlanToys long-term commitment to social programs promotes healthy child development and environmental protection. All PlanToys are made using chemical free, kiln-dried recycled rubberwood and designed with water based non-toxic colors as accent. A small wooden playthings can produce big change. Through innovation and commitment to design excellence, PlanToys team of child development experts play a critical role in developing their selection of diverse wooden toys. - - Features include: - - •Has 2 sizes of wooden pegs, wooden board, 3 pattern cards, and 5 pegs for each color and size - •Plan Preschool toys are suitable for infants, toddlers and preschoolers and are design inspired to enhance child development during these years - •PlanToys selects only eco-friendly construction materials - •PlanToys has a long-term commitment to promote healty child development and environmental protection - •All of PlanToys use E-zero glue and place child safety and play value above all else -
Games & Puzzles > Board Games > "the peg game"
From your Melissa & Doug and Hasbro Games, to the Mattel products that keep you feeling your best - we've got you covered. Check around! You'll see we've got great prices on all products. Shipping is always free when you spend $49 or more, and we ship FAST - overnight to more than 75% of the country, and in 2 days to everyone else. yoyo.com is committed to giving our customers a first-rate experience. Enjoy.
�2005 - 2013, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. YoYo.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Products on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.