- Play a card from your hand, place a chip on a corresponding space on the game board...when you have five in a row, it's a Sequence! Learn to block your opponents - remove their chips. Watch out for the Jacks - THEY'RE WILD! With a little strategy and a l - - Features include: - - •Easy enough for children, challenging for adults! - •Contents: Folding Game Board, Sequence Playing Cards, 135 Sequence Playing Chips, Game Instructions -
- - Deluxe Sequence - - - Play a card from your hand, place a chip on a corresponding space on the game board...when you have five in a row, it's a Sequence. Learn to block your opponents -- remove their chips. Watch out for the Jacks -- they're wild. It includes a cushioned playing mat, Sequence playing cards, playing chips and game instructions. - - - Product Dimensions: 15.2 (L) x 2 (W) x 10 (H) - - Age: 7 years and up - -
- - Sequence Dice - - - Roll the dice and place a chip on a corresponding number on the game board. Roll a 2 or 12...get another turn. Roll a 10...remove an opponents' chip. Roll an 11...place your chip on any number. Get 5 chips in a row and you win. It includes a folding game board, 2 game dice, 60 Sequence playing chips and game instructions. - - - Product Dimensions: 6 (L) x 2 (W) x 3 (H) - - Age: 8 to 12 years - -
- Recognizing color, shape and size, and sorting objects into groups are the "building blocks" of beginning math skills. What better way to explore these important concepts than with boldly colored wooden blocks and frame! Extension activities are included to explore form, fun and function all in one toy! - - - Product Measures: 8.2 x 8.2 x 3.2 - - Recommended Ages: 3 years & up - -
- Solve the Puzzle to Stop the Stampede! - - The Story . . . The river is rising and the rapids are raging! Can you help the animals to safety by solving the puzzle? AnimaLogic is a brilliant new puzzle game that will have children working their brain overtime to solve these wonderfully smart safari stumpers! - - Lions, hippos, giraffes and camels are all waiting to get to the other side of the river. The animals know they may only cross the river bridge one at a time and they must travel in the proper order to safely arrive at the other side. With sixty puzzles and five levels of difficulty (beginner to advanced), these logic puzzles have players solving the correct sequence to remove the sixteen wooden animals from the game board. - - Game Contents: - - - 16 wooden animals in yellow, blue, green and red. - - 4 lions—1 each of yellow, blue, green and red - - 4 hippos—1 each of yellow, blue, green and red - - 4 giraffes—1 each of yellow, blue, green and red - - 4 camels—1 each of yellow, blue, green and red - - Durable game board - - Game notebook (includes 60 full color puzzles and solutions) - - - - Product Dimensions: 11" x 9" x 1.5" - - Recommended Ages: 5 years & Up - -
- Simon Flash - - - Simon Flash puts four Simon games in one pack.WONDER-Link technology makes this game smart. This high-twist on the classic Simon formula is full of interactive fun. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Four times the Simon for tons more fun. - - - Age: - 8 years and up - - - Features - - - Carrying Case - - WONDER-LINK technology, lights and sounds - - 4 games in one - - Easy On/Off and Mute Options - - - Includes - - - 4 electronic cubes - - Game case, - - Quick-play card - - Rules - - - Required Batteries: - 8 AAA batteries (included)
- - ThinkFun Hoppers - - - A twist on the classic Peg Solitaire game, you leap one frog over another until only the red frog remains. Set up the board according to a challenge card, then use your thinking skills to find the right sequence to remove all the frogs except the red one. Hoppers will keep children endlessly entertained on long road trips or rainy days. - - - Product Dimensions: 5.25 (L) x 2.5 (W) x 8 (H) - - Age: 8 years and up - -
- - The Learning Journey Match It -- Sequencing - - - The Match It series features a wide range of award-winning educational titles. Each product in the series features a set of self-correcting puzzle pairs that introduce children to a specific educational topic or skill. The brightly illustrated puzzle cards engage children in the learning process in an entertaining way. Match It games are a terrific learning tool for Everyone. Only cards that belong together will fit together. This set includes 30 puzzle pairs. They have durable cardboard construction and provide hours of interactive learning fun. - - - Product Dimensions: 11 (L) x 2.5 (W) x 8.3 (H) - - Age: 3 years and up - -
- The Loopz M3 game is the music, memory and motion game that can be played anywhere. This handheld unit captures all the fun of the original Loopz, but this time, it's totally portable. Players use 4 trigger buttons and motion sensors to play a variety of games where the winner is the one with the fastest reaction time and best memory for sequences. Loopz M3 includes 4 different games for up to 2 players. - - - Product Dimensions: 7.88 (L) x 3 (W) x 7.88 (H) - - Age: 7 years and up - -
Set personal goals and achieve real results with an unparalleled mixed martial arts (MMA) fitness program designed by leading MMA training experts and certified by UFC and the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM). UFC Personal Trainer provides players with an extensive assortment of effective and challenging MMA-inspired exercises, in both pre-set and customizable routines, to build strength, increase endurance, burn calories and get results. Personalized instruction and tips from the MMA trainers guide players to stay motivated, get fit and track their goals with a helpful in-game journal. In addition, the game?s Ultimate Training Mode enables players to participate in high impact agility drills, with opportunities to earn rewards and have fun with friends in a competitive, multiplayer environment. - - Features include: - - •Learn over 70 MMA-inspired exercises, including moves from disciplines such as wrestling, kickboxing and Muay Thai - •Utilizes your existing Kinect sensor for Xbox 360 to translate motion to the screen without the need for a controller - •Focus on specific fitness objectives, guided by a UFC personal trainer, in building personalized routines with up to 12 different exercises - •Hit the mitts against several popular UFC fighters with a variety of challenging rhythm and timing-based agility drills that utilize punching and kicking sequences - •An in-game journal enables players to view a comprehensive calendar of their fitness activities, including specific routines, time management and more -
- Mattel Loopz - - - Mattel Loopz is a unique memory game which throws challenges at players with light and music. Respond to the patterns by swaying your hands through matching loops. Full of action, this game tests kids' speed and other skills as they recall patterns based. Play it solo or with a group of four. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Engaging soundtrack and seven competitive modes make this game complete entertainment. - - - Age: - 7 years and up - - - Features - - - 7 unique games to challenge multiple skills - - Tests your speed and memory skills - - Can be played alone or with up to four companions - - Soundtrack adds to the entertainment value - - - Required Batteries: - 4 "AA" alkaline (included in the box)
The Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows ? Part 1 videogame is the most challenging yet, packed from start to finish with action and combat. Playing as Harry, you are on the run from the opening sequence, fighting for survival on a desperate and dangerous quest to locate and destroy Voldemort?s Horcruxes. There are no more lessons, no more training. This time the danger is real. It?s time to fight your life. - - Features include: - - •The wand is the ultimate weapon - Hold nothing back! Unleash an arsenal of formidable magic to defeat attackers, protect yourself from harm and evade capture. - •Deadly enemies lurk around every corner - Fight Voldemort's minions, including Death Eaters, Snatchers and Dementors. Overcome a host of fierce creatures attacking on instinct alone. No other Harry Potter game has had this level of action! - •Become a master in stealth - Use the Invisibility Cloak, Polyjuice Potion and Peruvian Instant Darkness Powder to avoid detection and sneak past adversaries. - •Unique cover mechanics - Use magic to create and wield cover. Throw your cover at enemies, turning defence into attack. - •Powerful potions - Find potions that can be used to attack, escape, restore health or increase your luck. -
- - The Storymatic - - - The Storymatic is a writing prompt, a teaching tool, a parlor game and a toy all in one little box. Just combine a few of the 500+ cards and watch a story take shape before your eyes. - - - Product Dimensions: 7.25 (L) x 2.25 (W) x 3.75 (H) - - Age: 12 years and up - -
- Game Of Life - - - Game Of Life is the classic board game you know and love. Choose a path, get a job, and build a family while you take a spin through life. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - It's fun the whole family can play. - - - Age: - 9 years and up - - - Features - - - Game board with fun and exciting illustration - - Six plastic SUV pawns - - 25 LIFE tiles to be used to earn money - - A spinner base at the middle of the game board for easy access - - Foldable design allows for portability - -
- - Smethport Photo Opposites Game - - - These preschool games are perfect for teaching the skills needed to excel in school. In each game, objects are presented on thick, durable card stock for easy recognition. With self-correcting pieces, the games can be used as an independent activity or played as a game with others. -
- - Djeco Boa Building Game - - - This is a dice matching game. The object is to build the longest snake. Each combination of letters on your dice is worth a certain number of pieces. Players start with a head and tail and the body parts are earned with rolls of their dice. Snake pieces are heavy cardboard and dice are wooden. The game has a short play time of about 10 minutes on average. It's a good family game that is easy to understand. - - - Age: 4 to 7 years - -
- TAKE ALL YOU CAN GET...when you play this unique, new family card game! Collect as many cards as you can by making plays between your cards and your opponent's cards. But BEWARE...Your opponents might take them all away! The player with the most cards at - - Features include: - - •Unique and new family card game! It's challenging and fun! - •CONTENTS: Custom Playing Cards, Score Cards, Unique Fold-away Game Board, Game Instructions -
- Goodnight Moon Game - - - Goodnight Moon Game is a perfect first game for developing tots. Encourage matching, an important skill. Older kids can play memory, too. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Simple fun perfect for growing minds. - - - Age: - 2 years and up - - - Features - - - Helps develop visual skills - - Promotes matching and manual dexterity skills - - Discover six ways to play the game - - Involves matching similar pictures - - One to four players - - - Includes - - - Four double-sided playing boards - - One Goodnight Moon room game board - - Contains 24 matching cards - -
Games & Puzzles > Board Games > "the game sequence"
Find exactly what you are looking for - Melissa & Doug, Hasbro Games, and Mattel. Get the lowest prices with shipping on baby products, toys, pet products and more. And here's the best part: we deliver everything to your door in 1-2 days for free on orders of $49 or more. yoyo.com is committed to giving our customers a first-rate experience. Enjoy.
�2005 - 2013, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. YoYo.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Products on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.