- Rory's Story Cubes is a pocket-sized creative story generator, providing hours of imaginative play for all ages. There are infinite ways to play with Rory's Story Cubes - Try them as a party game or ice-breaker, for literacy development, speaking and listening skills, creative inspiration, a mental workout or problem solving. Anyone can become a great storyteller and there are no wrong answers. Simply roll the cubes and let the pictures spark your imagination. - - - Features: - - - - 1 or more players - - Reinforces artistic expression - - Ages 8 and up - - Playing time: 15 minutes - - - -
- - - - They’re giant, squishy interlocking squares. Connect them together – it’s a play mat. Stand them up – it’s a fort. Snap them this way and that – it’s a cube. Spread them out from A to Z – it’s a jumbo alphabet chart. Interactive play with letters and colors enhances early learning. Plus, the high-density foam is durable enough to play on and keeps away the cold floor chill. Mix and match with other Edushape products, including Edushape Edu-Tiles 16 Piece Edges & Corners Set for Playmats. - - - - - - - Why You’ll Love It: - - - Pop together a few practical tiles – and, presto! It’s a storage box. - - - - - - - Age: - - - 3 years & up - - - - - - - - - - Features - - - - - - Vibrant primary colors - - - - Uppercase letters A to Z - - - - Interlocking edges - - - - Washable surface - - - - - - - - Includes: - - - 26 square tiles - -
Rubik's Cube? Challenge - A new digital spin on the world's most popular game! Stranded on the far side of the galaxy, solve the Rubik's Cube-based controls to find your way back to Earth! Match colors, rotate and twist to solve Rubik's Cube? Challenge! - - Features include: - - •Over 50 Rubik's Cube puzzle boards to twist and solve! - •Gameplay modes inspired by the new Rubik's Revolution! - •Slide and manipulate cube pieces to form a pattern and defeat multiple boss levels! - •Master multiple skins and images appearing on the Cube like wildlife, gemstones, magic, and more! - •Visit Cube-inspired planets as you try to get back home! -
Summary: - Here's a book with something new - you read to me! I'll read to you! We'll read each page to one another - you'll read one side, I the other. A unique book 'in two voices' that uses traditional reading teaching techniques (alliteration, rhyme, repetition, short sentences) to invite young children to read along with an adult. Each of the twelve short stories fit on one spread and features childlike themes - family, friendship, pets and seasons.With clear, color-coded typography and amusing illustrations, this collection is sure to entertain. - - About the Author: - - •Mary Ann Hoberman is the author of t the classic A House is a House for Me, which won a National Book Award, as well as the bestselling Sing-Along Stories series. - - Michael Emberley is the New York Times best-selling illustrator of It's Perfectly Normal by Robie Harris and has created several books of his own, including Ruby and Dinosaurs! A Drawing Book. He lives in San Diego, California. - - Author: Mary Ann Hoberman - Illustrator: Michael Emberley - Publisher:Little, Brown Books for Young Readers - Published Date:04/05/2006 - Format:Paperback - ISBN:0316013161 - #of pages:#N/A -
- KidKraft KidKraft Shape Sorting Cube - - - KidKraft KidKraft Shape Sorting Cube is a great way to educate children about shape recognition, color recognition and eye-hand coordination. Engage kids with active, creative play. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - This colorful set is a perfect way to engage developing minds. - - - Age: - 12 months and up - - - Features - - - Contains 10 blocks in different shapes and colors - - Teaches shape recognition - -
- - Playable Art Cube - - - Explore your inner artist by creating your own architectural design instantly. There's no puzzle to solve and no more loose pieces -- the goal is not just to put it back into a cube but to find the right angles and manipulate these elastic cord-connected wooden pieces into gorgeous structures. You will be amazed how easy you could make your own artistic display with this ingenious design. Designed in Germany, it is made in high-quality maple wood. - - - Product Dimensions: 2.5 (L) x 2.5 (W) x 2.5 (H) - - Age: 6 to 99 years - -
- KidKraft Bead Maze Cube - - - KidKraft Bead Maze Cube gives children five sides of fun activity to choose from. Each side comes with a different activity designed to help children with shape recognition, color recognition and eye-hand coordination. It is a tracking maze with six pieces to move. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Provides children with lots of ways to play. - - - Age: - 12 months and up - - - Features - - - Made with solid wood and metal - - Provides a range of activities with movable tiles featuring colorful shapes on one side and numbers on the other - - Farm theme with a farmhouse, tractors and trees - - Develops eye-hand coordination and color and shape recognition - -
- Learn your colors and shapes the easy way while playing with Sevi's sorting cube. Finding and identifying the bright colored wooden shapes and fitting them in the appropriate slots is a great hand-eye coordination skill and it's fun along the way. The adorable animals on the sides are interchangeable for more creative fun. - - - Simple sorting shapes with interchangeable animal sides - - Wonderful keepsake to be kept in the family and passed on - - Hand-made with hard woods and painted with kid- and eco-friendly materials - - High quality Italian design - - Color vegetable dye finish - - - - Product Dimensions: 7 x 5 x 7 - - Recommended Ages: 3 years & Up - -
- - Mix and match with Mozart. Add a harp. Bring on the violin. Now try the flute. The Mozart Magic Cube encourages musical experimentation as players add and subtract instruments to conduct masterpieces. Push the instrument buttons to hear new musical combos, or choose the orchestra option for the full effect. This award-winning product includes eight Mozart classics, plus eye-catching lights that flash along to the music. - - - - - - - Why You’ll Love It: - - - Your child will be learning from the best – after all, Mozart composed his first piece when he was five! - - - - - - - Age: - - - All ages - - - - - - - - - Features - - - - - - 5 individual instrument buttons – harp, flute, French horn, piano and violin - - - - 1 orchestra button - - - - Soft, rounded corners - - - - - - - - Required Batteries: - - - 3 “AA” batteries (included) - - -
- - Crazy Soma Cube - - - Crazy Soma Cube is the 3-D puzzle designed to drive you crazy. The object is to use all of the pieces to recreate the 19 geometric configurations shown on the included instruction card. -
- - Pint Size Productions Pint Size Productions Memory Cube - - - Pint Size Productions Memory Cube helps babies learn how to match your colors with this colorful cube. The cloth dots feature different fun pictures and Velcro easily to color corresponding sides of the cube. The cloth dots also rattle for added sensory enjoyment. This toy is perfect for encourage dexterity, color recognition, and reasoning. -
- - ThinkFun Adams Cube - - - A beautiful puzzle with architectural roots, Adams Cube combines six games in one. Each side of this translucent cube offers a new challenge, as you attempt to arrange the five puzzle pieces within each polygon frame. Some are more complex than others -- solve one and move on to the next for lasting fun. Ingenious design stores game pieces and instruction booklet inside the cube for the next players. - - - Product Dimensions: 3.75 (L) x 3.75 (W) x 3.75 (H) - - Age: 8 years and up - -
- - Codigo Cube - - - Codigo Cube re-imagines trivia using a patent-pending 2D bardcoded die, a web-enabled smartphone, and a group of your friends and family. Use any WiFi or 3G enabled smartphone and Codigo Cube will provide hours of endless trivia fun. Play in any size group from 1 to 100. New questions are being added constantly making it the most up-to-date, cutting-edge trivia board game ever. Download the free APP and your are ready to play in seconds. -
- The world's most famous puzzle is the still the best selling puzzle of all time. Billions of combinations, only one solution. The Rubik's Cube continues to challenge young and old alike. While it has 43 quintillion possible moves, it can be solved in incredibly few moves. The unique turning action and simple color concept make the Cube the world's #1 puzzle. - - Features include: - - •Billions of combinations only one solution - •World's best-selling and most famous puzzle - •43 quintillion possible moves - •Twist and turn cube to return it to it's original state, every side having one solid color - •contains 3 x 3 cube and cube stand - -
- The 4x4 requires different moves to solve than the original 3x3, and it's more challenging! - - Features include: - - •Contains: 1 4x4 Rubik's Cube - •3-D Puzzle - •Another stimulating Rubik's challenge - -
- A highly versatile giant cube, with loads of possibilities to stimulate baby's senses! - - A handle makes the cube easy for baby to hole. It includes a plastic ring with small balls inside that make a noise when they are shaken and has a clever textured teething ring for baby to chew on when her teeth are coming through! Plus, it includes a strip of velcro to fasten to a stroller, car seat or shopping cart! -
- - Pop the oval peg through the oval hole - and — - “clink!”—it drops in the box. Repeat with the diamond, triangle, star and lots more. This classic toy features 12 chunky, vibrantly colored shapes and a natural finished hardwood cube. Toddlers discover dimensional shapes as they experiment with pairing each to its matching hole. Bonus: The removable lid makes it easy for younger players to plop shapes in and out of the box. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Why You’ll Love It: - - - Beyond the basics, this sorter introduces toddlers to the parallelogram, octagon and quatrefoil. (Hint: The quatrefoil is the clover-shaped one!) - - - - - - - - - Features - - - - - - - - 12 assorted shapes - - - - - - Removable lid - - - - - - All wooden construction - - - - - - Nontoxic paint - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Age: - - - 2 years and up - -
- This item stands out above the rest by combining high quality craftsmanship, fine motor skill development, playful graphics, and a phenomenal price together in an item that kids love to play with. Complete with six sides of activities to play with, from counting beads, gears, shape sorter, peg maze, sliding pegs, and spinning shapes. And don’t forget the fun wire maze on top. - - - Product Dimensions: 18 x 15.75 x 16 - - Recommended Ages: 3 years & Up - -
- Motion activated light and music. Handy handle. All pieces store inside. On and Off switch. 3 AA batteries required (included) - - - Product Measures: 7.5x8x10.5 - - Recommended Ages: 1 year - 3 Years - -
Games & Puzzles > Board Games > "the cube of stories"
From your Melissa & Doug and Hasbro Games, to the Mattel products that keep you feeling your best - we've got you covered. Many people wonder how we are able to keep our prices so low. Shipping is always free when you spend $49 or more, and we ship FAST - overnight to more than 75% of the country, and in 2 days to everyone else. In many ways you could say our main product is customer support. It's what we work on the hardest.
�2005 - 2013, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. YoYo.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Products on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.