Combine cool paper patterns with faceted gemstones to create the most amazing eye-popping jewelry designs! Includes all the supplies needed to make a jewelry box full of necklaces, pins, rings, bracelets and hairclips. Bonus petite purse included. All metal contents are compliant according to ASTM F963. - - Features include: - - •Bonus petite purse included - •Combine cool paper patterns with faceted gemstones - •create the most amazing eye-popping jewelry designs - •Includes all the supplies needed to make a jewelry box full of necklaces, pins, rings, bracelets and hairclips - •Watch your child have fun while learning -
Summary: - We’ve been showing our latest beading project around quite a bit lately, and everyone has pretty much the same reaction. ""These are paper? Unbelievable!"" And that’s before they see how easy these beads are to make. Talk about unbelievable. Paper Beads comes with 200 precut strips of beautifully designed paper in 22 colors and patterns, and a custom tool for winding them into beads. Super-clear how-to’s make it easy to create straight beads, round beads, simple beads, and fancy beads. A bottle of durable glaze gives each bead a polished finish. Since this is a Klutz book, we also provide everything you need to turn these tiny works of art into unbelievably beautiful jewelry. Supplies include elastic cord and a selection of pretty glass accent beads. Inside the book, Anne Akers Johnson’s ultra-simple instructions show how to bring it all together in style. Also included is instructions for making beads out of recycled material. Turns out anyone can transform paper into beautiful beaded jewelry. Believe it or not. - - About the Author: - - •0 - Author:0 - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Klutz - Published Date:05/01/2009 - ISBN:1591746205 - #of pages:#N/A -
- - Ravensburger Make 'N' Break - - - You've got 10 wooden building blocks, a timer ticking per the number you rolled and a card showing you what to build in that time. Can you get it right in the nick of time? After four rounds, the one with the most points is the winning builder. A version for master builders is included. It's great fun for the whole family. - - - Product Dimensions: 14.8 (L) x 10.7 (W) x 2.2 (H) - - Age: 8 years and up - -
Summary: - - - An award-winning novel about growing up and making choices - - - Viginia Euwer Wolff's groundbreaking novel, written in free verse, tells the story of fourteen-year-old LaVaughn, who is determined to go to college--she just needs the money to get there. When she answers a babysitting ad, LaVaughn meets Jolly, a seventeen-year-old single mother with two kids by different fathers. As she helps Jolly make lemonade out of the lemons her life has given her, LaVaughn learns some lessons outside the classroom. - - - - - About the Author: - - • - - Virginia Euwer Wolff - lives in Oregon. She has taught both elementary and high school and is an accomplished violinist. Ms. Wolff is also the author of - Probably Still Nick Swansen - , - The Mozart Season - , and - True Believer - . - - - - Author: Virginia Euwer Wolff - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Square Fish - Published Date:05/02/2006 - Format:Paperback - ISBN:0805080708 - #of pages:#N/A -
Summary: - Beloved by many generations of children, the Caldecott-winning story of Mrs. Mallard's search for a new home for her ducklings was chosen by American booksellers as one of the first inductees into the Picture Book Hall of Fame. The duckling family is immortalized in bronze statues in Boston's Public Garden, and duplicate statues can also be seen in a park in Moscow. - - About the Author: - - •The late Robert McCloskey grew up in Hamilton, Ohio, and spent his later years in Maine. A quintessential American artist, McCloskey was named a Living Treasure by the Library of Congress in 2002. - Author: Robert McCloskey - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Viking Juvenile - Published Date:01/01/1941 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:0670451495 - #of pages:#N/A -
- Whether it's a day at the beach or date-night glam, Barbie needs the perfect make-up for every occasion. With the Barbie Make-Up Artist Sketch Set, design and sketch beauty looks for Barbie on the formatted sketch sheets, then use the tree-free colored pencils and make-up set to create flawless looks. The design guide provides tips and tricks that professional make-up artists use to enhance eyes, cheeks or lips and that will keep Barbie looking her best. Finish everything by embellishing the designs with shiny foil stickers. This set includes 6 eye shadow colors, 2 cheek colors, 3 lip colors, 2 make-up brushes, 10 tree-free colored pencils, 30 stickers, 25 make-up sketch sheets and a design guide. Parents: Don't worry if the make-up in this set ends up on your child's skin. It's been fully tested to pass the safety standards of real make-up, although it's intended for use as an art material in this kit. The make-up palette contains 6 eye shadow colors, 2 cheek colors, 3 lip colors and 2 make-up brushes. - - - Product Dimensions (inches): 10.5 (L) x 2 (W) x 11 (H) - - Age: 4 years and up - -
- - Vintage Sports Cards Make 5 - - - Make 5 or Break 5 in this shifty game of horizontal disturbance. The breaker draws a disc from the bag and rolls it down the track. Will its final resting place block the next player from making 5? It's now up to the maker to align the discs into rows of corresponding color. But think twice before you play as each move can set the discs in motion, creating a better, or perhaps worse, color chain. Make 5 is a great travel game that comes in it's own bag. It has 2 levels of family fun. It's made of quality solid wood construction. It comes with easy instructions. It's for 2 players. - - - Age: 6 to 12 years - -
- - Seedling Make Your Own Snow Globe - - - Model your own figurines, ass water, glitter, & shake! Look it's snowing! Includes: Plastic Globe, Make & Bake Polymer Clay, Snow Globe Stand, Glitter, EVA Sheet and Instructions. - - - Product Dimensions: 4" x 4.5" x 8" - - Recommended Ages: 6 years & Up - -
Dylan's Candy Bar is the largest, state-of-the-art sweets emporium. Dylan's Candy Bar and Alex have come together to create craft activities inspired by sweet treats! Make Candy Wrapper Jewelry is the first of several new activities in this series! Make sweet bracelets, headbands and belts from candy wrappers. Just fold and link! Includes over 200 precut candy wrappers, hole puncher, 11 cords, 11 beads, 4 elastic loops, and easy instructions. Ages 7 and up. - - Features include: - - •Dylan's Candy Bar and Alex have come together to create craft activities inspired by sweet treats! - •Make sweet bracelets, necklaces, headbands and belts from candy wrappers - •Just fold and link! - •220 precut candy wrappers - •Also beads, cords and elastic loops -
- Twenty faces and 5 sticker sheets with over 250 stickers make it easy to put your best face forward with this fashion-forward sticker pad! An array of facial features and stylin' accessories are at the fingertips of your little designer. - - - Recommended Ages: 3 years & up - -
Summary: - Simple step-by-step instructions and everything you need to make 8 paper flowers - - About the Author: - - •0 - Author:Editors of Chicken Socks - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Chicken Socks - Published Date:08/01/2007 - 1591744431 - -
- - Make A Mermaid Doll Kit - - - Create your own adorable 8 1/2" mermaid doll using the cotents of this kit. Includes soft doll, yarn hair, beads, fabric and more! Fun for younger kids, no pins or needles required. -
- This sketch pad lets you draw make-up looks, hairstyles and nail designs on the Fashion Angels models. It comes with removable, plastic stencil cards with 100+ hair, make-up and accessory shapes to help create your designs on the formatted drawing sheets. The spiral-bound book is great for on the go. It includes 40 formatted drawing pages, 7 plastic stencils sheets and more than 100 shapes. It's a wonderful collection of craft activities for hours of fun and creativity. - - - Product Dimensions (inches): 10.5 (L) x 0.8 (W) x 9.9 (H) - - Age: 8 to 15 years - -
- - House Of Marbles Make Your Own Castle - - - In 1973, our founder began making Solitaire and other board games in his garage and selling them at local Craft Fairs. Looking around for interesting playing pieces, he realized that if he wanted colorful and unusual glass marbles he was going to have to find them for himself - and so House of Marbles was born. These wonderful activity books are packed with information and activities and have lots of different things to color in, cut out and pop-in. -
- Wonderboards come with a generous selection of colorful and clever magnets. Each set includes 9" x 12" double-sided magnetic playboard and activity booklet. Make funny faces with 47 magnets: noses, eyes, ears and more. - - - Product Dimensions (inches): 0.1 (L) x 9.5 (W) x 12.5 (H) - - Age: 4 years and up - -
- - Seedling Make Your Own Indie Bangles - - - Express your own unique style by using fabric and ribbons woven around wooden bangles. Includes: Wooden Bangles, Embroidery Thread, Assorted Fabric, Assorted Ribbon, Craft Glue & Instructions. - - - Product Dimensions: 1.3" x 6.7" x 9.6" - - Recommended Ages: 6 years & Up - -
- Green lantern make a match game includes 48 green lantern cards, green lanter ring and rules. Turn over two cards on every turn.Try to find matches of Hal Jordan, Sinestro, Abin Sur and others. Reveal special cards and you get to take the green lantern ring, which gives you extra points and you move closer to winning. For 2 to 4 players. Ages 3 and up. - - Features include: - - •Turn over two cards on every turn - •Try to find matches of Hal Jordan, Sinestro, Abin Sur and others - •Reveal special cards and you get to take the green lantern ring, which gives you extra points and you move closer to winning - •For 2 to 4 players - •Recommended for ages 3 and up -
Summary: - Gerald is careful. Piggie is not. - Piggie cannot help smiling. Gerald can. - Gerald worries so that Piggie does not have to. - - Gerald and Piggie are best friends. - - In - Pigs Make Me Sneeze! - , Gerald believes he is allergic to his best friend! Will he have to stay away from Piggie forever? - - About the Author: - - •Mo Willems is the New York Times best-selling author and illustrator of picture books and early readers that have changed the face of children's literature. He has been awarded a Caldecott Honor on three occasions, and two of his Elephant and Piggie early readers have received a Theodor Seuss Geisel Medal. His most recent picture book is Naked Mole Rat Gets Dressed, of which the Bulletin of the Center for Children's Books wrote: "Willems continues to be a master at conveying an amazing amount of emotion and humor using ... minimal elements" in a starred review. - Author: Mo Willems - Illustrator: Mo Willems - Publisher:Hyperion Book CH - Published Date:10/06/2009 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:1423114116 - #of pages:#N/A -
Teachers Make A Plate? Kits. What a great way to capture the imagination of the young artist in a usable product that is dishwasher safe and break resistant. A group kit that has enough templates for your child’s classroom or parties, each kit contains 50 drawing templates, markers, one order form, one pre-addressed return envelope, one instruction sheet and one label to expedite your order. Have one plate made or have all 50 made at once. You decide which ones and when, after you’ve created the design. Pay only for processing the artwork that you send to the Magic Factory™. After all, teachers and families have been making memories and we have been making them special since 1969! - - Features include: - - •What a great way to freeze time by capturing a favorite drawing or image into a usable product - •Dishwasher safe - •Break resistant - •Each plate becomes a special keepsake to recall birthdays, holidays, and days in a child's life, award winning product - •For kids, it's just plain fun -
Summary: - - There are forces at work whenever you throw a ball, run up the stairs, or push your big brotheroff the couch. Want to learn more about the forces around you? Read and find out! - - - About the Author: - - • - Kimberly Brubaker Bradley is the author of - Energy Makes Things Happen - and - Pop! - , an Outstanding Science Trade Book for Children, in the Let's-Read-and-Find-Out Science series. She has a degree in chemistry from Smith College and lives with her husband and two children in Bristol, Tennessee. - - Author: Kimberly Brubaker Bradley - Illustrator: Paul Meisel - Publisher:Collins - Published Date:08/01/2005 - Format:Paperback - ISBN:006445214X - #of pages:#N/A -
Arts & Crafts > Beads & Jewelry > "supplies to make jewelry"
YoYo.com Arts & Crafts products include more than 1312 items - from Melissa & Doug, to Crayola, and Alex - we've got you covered. You will consistently find that our prices are among the lowest in the industry. We offer free delivery on orders over $49. If you don't like something, send it back. If you have a suggestion, let us know. We are committed to providing you with superior service and encourage you to contact our Customer Care team with any questions or concerns.
�2005 - 2013, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. YoYo.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Products on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.