Star Wars Battlefront is back and bigger than ever on the PSP (PlayStation Portable) system and Nintendo DS! Releasing this Fall, Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron is the deepest and most action-packed Star Wars Battlefront game ever. Experience battlefronts that span ground, space and capital starships, a robust original storyline and expanded gameplay features that deliver endless replayability. Fight on an expanded battlefront that spans multiple layers of action. Start the fight on foot, commandeer a vehicle and dogfight in space, and land your craft on and fight in capital starships. Your actions in each area directly affect the outcome on others. Take the lead role in an engrossing, never-before-told storyline that puts you in the middle of the action of the most memorable battles spanning the entire Star Wars saga and beyond. Massive amounts of replay value and customization ensure that every battle you take part in is unique and different! - - Features include: - - •Commandeer trademark Star Wars vehicles and spacecraft from the Empire's TIE Fighters to the Rebel Alliance's X-wings, as well as AT-RTs, LAATs, Imperial Transports and Droid Fighters. - •Outfit your character like never before. Dictate their battle weapons, armor, species, gender, appearance and physical strengths including hundreds of unlockable items and bonuses. - •Feel the rush of combat on the PSP system with 16-player multiplayer matches complete with enhanced stat tracking. - •Play classic characters like Luke Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Kit Fisto, Darth Maul, Count Dooku and Boba Fett, plus new characters from the Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed video games. - •Battle on some of the most iconic Star Wars planets and locations from the feature films, all with multi-layered battlefronts, such as Tatooine, Endor, Yavin 4 and Hoth through 12 campaign levels. -
- - Fendt Favorit 926 Vario tractor - - - A tractor to handle all the jobs around the farm! Front tires turn with the use of the included steering arm, plus wheels have working suspensions. Front bumper is movable, hoods open to reveal engine inside, and the rear tailgate is compatible with all the Bruder trailers and accessories. -
Iron Cross edition for PC:The award-winning WWI flight-sim Rise of flight is back and its bigger and better than ever with Rise of Flight: Iron Cross Edition! Rise of flight: iron cross edition comes chalk full of new features, exclusive content and numerous game play improvements. Rise of flight: iron cross edition brings intense WWI aerial-combat to your computer like never before with enhanced graphics, new modes of game play, new campaigns, new terrain, new special effects and twice the flyable planes! Its never been a better time to pick up the most realistic WWI flight sim ever created and take to the virtual skies! Do you have what it takes to be an Ace. ROF still includes all the features which made it an award winner, such as an advanced flight-model, adjustable difficulty, complex physics engine, progressive damage model and super powerful Mission Editor. And don?t forget the gorgeous graphics, awesome special effects, beautiful 3D models, detailed terrain and challenging artificial intelligence. Rise of flight: Iron Cross edition has something for every flight-sim fan, from single player campaigns to multiplayer dogfights, but one things is for certain, the aerial combat in intense and brutal. Grab your goggles and silk scarf?come join the fight above the trenches! In Addition: Rise of flight from Russian developer neoqb is a state-of-the-art PC flight simulation title that sets a new standard in fidelity, beauty and realism. You can fly eight legendary WWI fighter places alongside or against over a dozen other beautifully rendered aircraft including scouts, fighter, bombers and recon planes. Fly the Spad XIII, Fokker D.VII, Albatross D.Va, Nieuport 28, SE.5a, Pfalz D.IIIa, Sopwith Camel and deadly Fokker Dr.1 into aerial combat over the western front. - - Features include: - - •New! Two multiplayer dogfight modes with re-spawn capability with support up to 64 players.New! Two scripted campaigns hat in the ring and Ernst Udet both campaigns feature new awards and medals you can win. - •Bonus! Skin-Pack featuring dozens of new life-like, historical paint jobs included.New! Quick mission builder. Quickly create custom combat scenarios in seconds. - •New! Offline mode to fly single-player missions without the need for an internet connection plus online mode that includes statistics tracking. New! In-game products registration makes initial activation pain free. Unlimited installs. - •New! Winter Terrain textures with snowflakes. New! G-effects with blackout and red out and pilot wound effects featuring blood splatter, ringing ears and control difficulty. New! Two original terrain maps for custom mission creation. - •New! Enhanced Graphics featuring High Dynamic Range (HDR) lighting, updates cloud layers and ultra-realistic looking rain-drops. New! Realistic wind patterns that interact with functioning windsocks and smoke. -
- - Fendt Favorit 926 Vario tractor with frontloader - - - A front-loading tractor to handle all the jobs around the farm! Front tires turn with the use of the included steering arm, plus wheels have working suspensions. The multifunctional frontloader can be raised and lowered into position, plus the claws can grab and release loads of all shapes and sizes. The hoods open to reveal engine inside, and the rear tailgate is compatible with all the Bruder trailers and accessories. -
- - Star Trek Fleet Captains - - - Explore The Galaxy With Your Own Fleet. Warp into action with WizKids/NECA's latest installment to the Star Trek franchise. Designed by Mike Elliott and Ethan Pasternack, this stand alone strategic space exploration/ship-to-ship combat game will primarily focus on the eclectic Star Trek ships as they explore space and battle their opponents. Featuring 24 precisely crafted 3D HeroClix starships and over 300 cards, this game is a must-have for any Star Trek fan. Star Trek: Fleet Captains is a game for 2-4 players as they assume the roles of Federation or Klingon commanders and compete for sector supremacy. So ready your phasers as we expand into the final frontier and beyond. -
- - Lindberg F-80 C Shooting Star - - - 1/48 scale the F-80 was the first operational USAF jet and saw extensive combat during the Korean war. It helped usher in the jet age. Historical decals and authentic replica with 1/48 Scale. Unassembled kit with Lindberg model quality. -
- - SanLori Designs Sports Fan Invitations - 8 ct - - - An invite so delightful that it’s sure to get prime real estate on your guests’ refrigerator doors – and so inviting you’ll want to mail one to yourself too! - - 6.25" x 4.75" -
Prevent your Nintendo Wii from overheating! Powered by a quiet and efficient cooling fan, the Nintendo Wii Mini Power Cooling System can effectively cool down the Nintendo Wii and prolong the life of the internal components. The Nintendo Wii Mini Power Cooling system draws power thru the two USB ports on the Wii, and include on-off switch to turn on the Cooling System. The Cooling System also has an indicator light when the unit is active. This is a must have item for any Wii owners! - - Features include: - - •Quiet and efficient cooling fan - •Cools down Wii internal components - •Self-powered thru USB port on Wii - •Power switch to turn ON and OFF unit - •Indicator light -
- - Based on the new hit superhero film, Green Lantern - - The Movie Masters line offers fans the premium collecting experience - - True-to-scale, figures are expertly crafted to ensure the highest standards for your collection - - Features 6” scale, authentic detail, deluxe articulation, and supreme quality - - Each figure comes with Collect and Connect piece to create a gigantic figure of the villain, Parallax - - - Green Lantern Movie Masters Figure Collection: “In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight!” Characters based on the new hit superhero film, Green Lantern. With 100% authentic detail, deluxe articulation and supreme quality, the Movie Masters line offers fans the premium collecting experience. True-to-scale, these 6” Green Lantern figures are expertly crafted to ensure the highest standards for your collection. Each figure includes one Collect & Connect piece that can be combined with others in the collection to create a gigantic figure of the villain, Parallax. Complete assembly of Parallax requires purchase of all 12 Movie Masters figures, available throughout 2011. Collect them all! - - - - - Product Measures: 7.5 IN x 2.5 IN x 12.0 IN - - - - Recommended Ages: 48 - 0 months - -
Control the sea, command great armies, forge a new nation and conquer the globe. Empire: Total War takes the Total War franchise to the 18th Century and the Age of Imperialism—a time of near perpetual war. This latest installation in the award-winning,multi-million unit selling Total War franchise introduces a host of revolutionary new features, including true 3D naval combat. Players will be able to command single ships or vast fleets upon seascapes rich with extraordinary effects. Af
- Smash your way towards a glorious victory with the War Hammer. This almost 2' long, realistic-looking war hammer will leave your foes shaking in their boots. Rubie's brings fun to dress-up with costumes and accessories kids play with all year long. - - Features include: - - •Includes one War Hammer - •23.5" long and 8" across - •Not made for real combat, please use safely - •Perfect for any battle-orientated costume - •Accessories are the touch that completes the look - -
Summary: - Peter thinks the only way he can reclaim his room is by declaring war on his grandfather. - - Dorothy Canfield Fisher Award, William Allen White Award, Tennessee Children's Choice Book Award, Parents' Choice Award, An IRA-CBC Children's Choice, Mark Twain Award, Young Hoosier Award, South Carolina Children's Book Award, Pacific Northwest Library Association Young Reader's Choice Award, Georgia Children's Book Award. - - About the Author: - - •0 - Author: Robert Kimmel Smith - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Yearling - Published Date:09/01/1984 - Format:Paperback - ISBN:0440492769 - #of pages:#N/A -
Summary: - In 1914, Joey, a beautiful bay-red foal with a distinctive cross on his nose, is sold to the army and thrust into the midst of the war on the Western Front. With his officer, he charges toward the enemy, witnessing the horror of the battles in France. But even in the desolation of the trenches, Joey's courage touches the soldiers around him and he is able to find warmth and hope. But his heart aches for Albert, the farmer's son he left behind. Will he ever see his true master again? - - About the Author: - - •0 - Author: Michael Morpurgo - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Scholastic Press - Published Date:04/01/2007 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:0439796636 - #of pages:#N/A -
ORDER OF WAR is the new WWII RTS game for PC from SQUARE ENIX, developed by strategy game specialist, Wargaming.netPlayers take complete command of vast numbers of troops, tanks, artillery and aircraft in key strategic battles from 1944, experiencing WWII warfare on an epic, cinematic stage; that truly captures the intensity and scale of the battlefield.Storyline: In the summer of 1944, the Second World War entered its end-game when the Allies launched two major operations that would drive back German forces on both the Western and Eastern Fronts at once. Their names were Overlord and Bagration. Overlord famously commenced with the D-Day landings in Normandy and ended in the Liberation of Paris, while Bagration ? a far less well-known but far larger Russian operation ? crushed the invading German forces in the east, leading to their complete withdrawal from Soviet territory. Had either operation been unsuccessful, history could have been very different.In the ultimate test of military strategy, ORDER OF WAR will challenge you not only to lead America?s finest to victory in the west, but also place you in command of the German forces charged with repelling the Red Army?s seemingly unstoppable offensive in the east. Even the keenest military minds will find that it?s one thing to make history, but quite another to change it. ?Do you have what it takes to command? - - Features include: - - •In-depth gameplay modes featuring 2 x different campaign modes, multi-player, Deathmatch, skirmish and Hardcore mode. - •Experience WWII warfare on an epic, cinematic stage; that truly captures the intensity and scale of the battlefield. - •Take Command of an entire armored force consisting of up to 1000 soldiers, tank divisions, armored vehicles, heavy artillery and air force. - •Players can choose between two different campaign modes offering completely different storyline, missions, objectives and environments. - •Experience the unique dynamic camera that allows players to command troops over huge geographical scale whilst maintaining movie-like vistas and detail. -
- - Theatre Of War - - - Theatre of War offers a fresh take on the WWII Real-Time Strategy genre by combining the look, feel, sounds and historical elements of the era to create the ultimate warfare simulation � delivered by the developers of the award-winning IL-2 Sturmovik and the makers of the best-selling Combat Mission series. Over 40 missions spread across five campaigns (US-British Allies, Soviet, German, French and Polish), along with 13 additional scenarios that collectively offer a richly challenging combat experience. A �roll your own� mission and battle map editor further expand gameplay, allowing players to recreate virtually any battle of the Second World War. Five historical campaigns containing more than 40 missions, each with �who�s who� of historical units and equipment-from the arsenal of the American/British, Soviet, German, French and Polish militaries. More than 30 different maps, 1 4vsigned using historical military dtuments and covering a variety of seasons, weather conditions and environments. Soldiers gain experience and new skills, medals, promotions and decorations as they progress though the campaigns. As they improve, so does their combat capability. Command a huge assortment of units, uniforms, equipment and vehicles: Hundreds of different unit types including tanks, AT guns, support vehicles, artillery, aircraft, specialized infantry, and many others. Create your own maps from scratch to create new challenges, or fine-tune battles to your interpretations of their historical counterparts. Battle against one of the most daunting AI-controlled army, or fight online against the best human armchair generals for ultimate bragging rights. -
Summary: - - As the final days of summer heat up, so does a sibling showdown over a high-stakes lemonade stand business. Jessie and Evan Treski compete to see who will make $100 first off of their respective lemonade stands. Full of surprisingly accessible and savvy marketing tips for running a stand (or making money at any business) and with clever mathematical visuals woven in, this sensitively characterized novel subtly explores how war can escalate beyond anyone's intent. - - - About the Author: - - • - Jacqueline Davies is the talented author of two novels, as well as picture books. Jacqueline lives in Needham, Massachusetts, with her husband and three children. - - Author: Jacqueline Davies - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Sandpiper - Published Date:05/04/2009 - Format:Paperback - ISBN:0547237650 - #of pages:#N/A -
An immersive, magical world controlled by powerful Sovereigns. Seamless blend of traditional turn-based strategy, city building and role-playing elements. Two rich single-player can choose to fight for the Empire or the Fallen - 30 + hours of game play. - - Features include: - - •Take control as the magical Sovereign - •Recruit heroes - •Explore dungeons - •Collect treasure - •Tactical battles -
Three of the best fantasy games ever created;Etherlords;Etherlords II;and Evil Islands: Curse of the Lost Soul now in one fantastic collection! - - Features include: - - •Etherlords ? a bold and exciting gaming style blending the best of magic combat;turn-based strategy and trading card game play. Cast over 300 battle spells in true 3D. - •Etherlords II ? Return to the world of Ether and card-based combat strategy;stepping into the boots of a single Hero;battling monsters and mages over five campaigns to unlock the ultimate mystery. - •Evil Islands: Curse of the Lost Soul ? Command and develop your battle party;exploring three mysterious and magnificent islands in this strategic role-playing game. -
Video Games & Systems > Computer Games > "star wars battlefront fans favorites"
From your Sony and Microsoft, to the Turtle Beach products that keep you feeling your best - we've got you covered. Our prices go low, very low. We ship FAST - overnight to more than 75% of the country, and in 2 days to everyone else. We focus on making life easier for our customers.
�2005 - 2013, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. YoYo.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Products on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.