Summary: - Star Wars: ABC is an alphabetical adventure through the imaginative and intergalactic world of Star Wars featuring the names and images of the most popular characters, droids, spaceships, and creatures in this galaxy far, far away. - - With artistic alliterative text that describes each image and emphasizes each letter, Star Wars: ABC is a completely new way to learn about the legendary story of Star Wars. - - - - - About the Author: - - •0 - Author:Scholastic - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Cartwheel Books - Published Date:07/01/2010 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:0545227380 - #of pages:#N/A -
- - Lindberg F-80 C Shooting Star - - - 1/48 scale the F-80 was the first operational USAF jet and saw extensive combat during the Korean war. It helped usher in the jet age. Historical decals and authentic replica with 1/48 Scale. Unassembled kit with Lindberg model quality. -
Control the sea, command great armies, forge a new nation and conquer the globe. Empire: Total War takes the Total War franchise to the 18th Century and the Age of Imperialism—a time of near perpetual war. This latest installation in the award-winning,multi-million unit selling Total War franchise introduces a host of revolutionary new features, including true 3D naval combat. Players will be able to command single ships or vast fleets upon seascapes rich with extraordinary effects. Af
- Smash your way towards a glorious victory with the War Hammer. This almost 2' long, realistic-looking war hammer will leave your foes shaking in their boots. Rubie's brings fun to dress-up with costumes and accessories kids play with all year long. - - Features include: - - •Includes one War Hammer - •23.5" long and 8" across - •Not made for real combat, please use safely - •Perfect for any battle-orientated costume - •Accessories are the touch that completes the look - -
Summary: - In 1914, Joey, a beautiful bay-red foal with a distinctive cross on his nose, is sold to the army and thrust into the midst of the war on the Western Front. With his officer, he charges toward the enemy, witnessing the horror of the battles in France. But even in the desolation of the trenches, Joey's courage touches the soldiers around him and he is able to find warmth and hope. But his heart aches for Albert, the farmer's son he left behind. Will he ever see his true master again? - - About the Author: - - •0 - Author: Michael Morpurgo - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Scholastic Press - Published Date:04/01/2007 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:0439796636 - #of pages:#N/A -
Summary: - Peter thinks the only way he can reclaim his room is by declaring war on his grandfather. - - Dorothy Canfield Fisher Award, William Allen White Award, Tennessee Children's Choice Book Award, Parents' Choice Award, An IRA-CBC Children's Choice, Mark Twain Award, Young Hoosier Award, South Carolina Children's Book Award, Pacific Northwest Library Association Young Reader's Choice Award, Georgia Children's Book Award. - - About the Author: - - •0 - Author: Robert Kimmel Smith - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Yearling - Published Date:09/01/1984 - Format:Paperback - ISBN:0440492769 - #of pages:#N/A -
- - Theatre Of War - - - Theatre of War offers a fresh take on the WWII Real-Time Strategy genre by combining the look, feel, sounds and historical elements of the era to create the ultimate warfare simulation � delivered by the developers of the award-winning IL-2 Sturmovik and the makers of the best-selling Combat Mission series. Over 40 missions spread across five campaigns (US-British Allies, Soviet, German, French and Polish), along with 13 additional scenarios that collectively offer a richly challenging combat experience. A �roll your own� mission and battle map editor further expand gameplay, allowing players to recreate virtually any battle of the Second World War. Five historical campaigns containing more than 40 missions, each with �who�s who� of historical units and equipment-from the arsenal of the American/British, Soviet, German, French and Polish militaries. More than 30 different maps, 1 4vsigned using historical military dtuments and covering a variety of seasons, weather conditions and environments. Soldiers gain experience and new skills, medals, promotions and decorations as they progress though the campaigns. As they improve, so does their combat capability. Command a huge assortment of units, uniforms, equipment and vehicles: Hundreds of different unit types including tanks, AT guns, support vehicles, artillery, aircraft, specialized infantry, and many others. Create your own maps from scratch to create new challenges, or fine-tune battles to your interpretations of their historical counterparts. Battle against one of the most daunting AI-controlled army, or fight online against the best human armchair generals for ultimate bragging rights. -
ORDER OF WAR is the new WWII RTS game for PC from SQUARE ENIX, developed by strategy game specialist, Wargaming.netPlayers take complete command of vast numbers of troops, tanks, artillery and aircraft in key strategic battles from 1944, experiencing WWII warfare on an epic, cinematic stage; that truly captures the intensity and scale of the battlefield.Storyline: In the summer of 1944, the Second World War entered its end-game when the Allies launched two major operations that would drive back German forces on both the Western and Eastern Fronts at once. Their names were Overlord and Bagration. Overlord famously commenced with the D-Day landings in Normandy and ended in the Liberation of Paris, while Bagration ? a far less well-known but far larger Russian operation ? crushed the invading German forces in the east, leading to their complete withdrawal from Soviet territory. Had either operation been unsuccessful, history could have been very different.In the ultimate test of military strategy, ORDER OF WAR will challenge you not only to lead America?s finest to victory in the west, but also place you in command of the German forces charged with repelling the Red Army?s seemingly unstoppable offensive in the east. Even the keenest military minds will find that it?s one thing to make history, but quite another to change it. ?Do you have what it takes to command? - - Features include: - - •In-depth gameplay modes featuring 2 x different campaign modes, multi-player, Deathmatch, skirmish and Hardcore mode. - •Experience WWII warfare on an epic, cinematic stage; that truly captures the intensity and scale of the battlefield. - •Take Command of an entire armored force consisting of up to 1000 soldiers, tank divisions, armored vehicles, heavy artillery and air force. - •Players can choose between two different campaign modes offering completely different storyline, missions, objectives and environments. - •Experience the unique dynamic camera that allows players to command troops over huge geographical scale whilst maintaining movie-like vistas and detail. -
Summary: - - As the final days of summer heat up, so does a sibling showdown over a high-stakes lemonade stand business. Jessie and Evan Treski compete to see who will make $100 first off of their respective lemonade stands. Full of surprisingly accessible and savvy marketing tips for running a stand (or making money at any business) and with clever mathematical visuals woven in, this sensitively characterized novel subtly explores how war can escalate beyond anyone's intent. - - - About the Author: - - • - Jacqueline Davies is the talented author of two novels, as well as picture books. Jacqueline lives in Needham, Massachusetts, with her husband and three children. - - Author: Jacqueline Davies - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Sandpiper - Published Date:05/04/2009 - Format:Paperback - ISBN:0547237650 - #of pages:#N/A -
An immersive, magical world controlled by powerful Sovereigns. Seamless blend of traditional turn-based strategy, city building and role-playing elements. Two rich single-player can choose to fight for the Empire or the Fallen - 30 + hours of game play. - - Features include: - - •Take control as the magical Sovereign - •Recruit heroes - •Explore dungeons - •Collect treasure - •Tactical battles -
Three of the best fantasy games ever created;Etherlords;Etherlords II;and Evil Islands: Curse of the Lost Soul now in one fantastic collection! - - Features include: - - •Etherlords ? a bold and exciting gaming style blending the best of magic combat;turn-based strategy and trading card game play. Cast over 300 battle spells in true 3D. - •Etherlords II ? Return to the world of Ether and card-based combat strategy;stepping into the boots of a single Hero;battling monsters and mages over five campaigns to unlock the ultimate mystery. - •Evil Islands: Curse of the Lost Soul ? Command and develop your battle party;exploring three mysterious and magnificent islands in this strategic role-playing game. -
The year is A.D. 2087. In the aftermath of World War III, Earth has been ravaged and the population decimated by a deteriorating environment. The countries that survived have joined together to form the Greater Unified Nations and turned their eyes skyward…to space. Edge Maverick and his childhood friend Reimi Saionji are chosen as pioneer members of the Space Reconnaissance Force, which was created to seek out new worlds beyond the stars. Their ship, the Calnus, takes its place on the
Summary: - 0 - - About the Author: - - • - Russell Freedman received the Newbery Medal for LINCOLN: A PHOTOBIOGRAPHY. He is also the recipient of three Newbery Honors, the Sibert Medal, and the Laura Ingalls Wilder Award, and was selected to give the 2006 May Hill Arbuthnot Honor Lecture. Mr. Freedman lives in New York City. - - Author: Russell Freedman - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Clarion Books - Published Date:08/02/2010 - Format:Hardcover - ISB
- - Concord Publications German Leichte Panzer At War - - - A complete line of military reference books covering various modern and historical topics. Each book has comprehensive text and photo coverage of each topic. -
Experience the legendary battle between the Autobots and Decepticons before their exodus to Earth in the untold story of the civil war for their home planet, Cybertron. Two distinct and intertwined campaigns chronicle the Autobots heroism in the face of total annihilation and the Decepticons unquenchable thirst for power. Collect both SKUs to unlock all the Autobot and Decepticon characters. Play as your favorite Transformer characters in the war that spawned one of the most brutal conflicts of all time.
- - DIG! & DISCOVER: Civil War - - - Unearth a collection of 15 Civil War "relics" which were cast from authentic finds, embedded in a 9"x6" frame. Find replicas of a soldier's pipe, coins, bullets, a rifle hammer, brass button, heel plate and bridle boss. Restore and paint these treasures of the past. Contents: excavation block, brushes, tool, paint tablets, booklet "How to become an Archaeologist", instructions. -
Two of the greatest RTS games ever and their official expansion packs combine for hours upon hours of unrivalled historical RTS gaming. Command one of three powerful Roman dynasties in the multiple award winning Rome: Total War and the Barbarian Invasion expansion pack. Then visit the Dark Ages in Medieval II and the Kingdoms expansion for your chance to rewrite 500 years of history during the most turbulent period in world history as you battle plague, religion, and fanatical enemy states. - - Features include: - - •Ultimate historical strategy battle pack is virtually four games in one pack: two full games and two official expansion packs - •Play some of the best PC war games of all time ? average PC Gamer review score 90% - •Countless features and hundreds of hours of award winning RTS gameplay - •From The Creative Assembly, the world?s most distinguished historical RTS Developer -
Papo figures are designed to inspire creative, imaginative play among children of all ages. That's why they create simple and attractive toys with child friendly designs that encourage them to actively use their imagination and develop through active play, stimulation and above all fun. Papo figurines are hand painted and and include a wide range including knights, animals, pirates, fantasy as well as many others. They are safety tested and carry appropriate certification and box labeling. - - Features include: - - •2 piece set - Birdman with War Griffin - •A mythological creature that is half eagle and half lion, has the ears and rear legs of a lion, the head and torso are of an eagle - •The Birdman - He has a Griffin head with a human body, it also has wings and a beak - •Both are wearing war gear - •This action figure is hand painted -
Summary: - - History explodes in this activity guide spanning the turmoil preceding secession, the first shots fired at Fort Sumter, the fierce battles on land and sea, and finally the Confederate surrender at Appomattox. Making butternut dye for a Rebel uniform, learning drills and signals with flags, decoding wigwag, baking hardtack, reenacting battles, and making a medicine kit bring this pivotal period in our nation's history to life. Fascinating sidebars tell of slaves escaping on the Underground Railroad, the adventures of nine-year-old drummer boy Johnny Clem, animal mascots who traveled with the troops, and friendships between enemies. The resource section includes short biographies of important figures from both sides of the war, listings of Civil War sites across the country, pertinent websites, glossary, and an index. - - - - About the Author: - - • - - Janis Herbert - is the author of - The American Revolution for Kids - , - Leonardo da Vinci for Kids, Lewis and Clark for Kids, - and - Marco Polo for Kids - . - - - Author: Janis Herbert - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Chicago Review Press - Published Date:11/01/1999 - Format:Paperback - ISBN:1556523556 - #of pages:#N/A -
- - Features include: - - •Together, players and their friends will experience an epic, story-based adventure through vast Middle-earth to experience storylines and characters going beyond what has been seen in the feature films and previous games. - •The Lord of the Rings: War in the North is the first The Lord of the Rings game to embrace realistic combat as Tolkien depicted it, authentically derived from The Lord of the Rings lore and delivering on action RPG principles. - •Social play is redefined through groundbreaking online, interdependent co-op gameplay which enables three different gamers to play as a complementary group where individual skills enhance the success of each individual and the team as a whole. - •Players choose from three playable races: Human, Elf or Dwarf. Extensive customization allows for meaningful and rewarding RPG gameplay including established loot and reward systems. - •Special missions consist of defensive positioning and group raids for up to 3 players, built especially for co-op challenges and not tied to the story. -
Books > Children's Books 9-12 years > "star wars animals"
Find exactly what you are looking for - Harper Collins, Random House, and Penguin. Check around! You'll see we've got great prices on all products. We ship FAST - overnight to more than 75% of the country, and in 2 days to everyone else. We do everything possible to ensure that your shopping experience is hassle-free, fun and rewarding.
�2005 - 2013, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. YoYo.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Products on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.