- The follow-up to one of the most awarded games of all time has finally arrived. Qwirkle Cubes plays very much like Qwerkle. However, you have more control over your hand because you can roll and re-roll your dice to get the shapes you want. Also, because everyone plays open-handed, you can better judge your opponent's future moves. Simply create rows and columns of matching colors or shapes to score most points. And, as always, no reading is required, making Qwerkle Cubes truly a game the entire family can play. - - Features include: - - •Includes 90 wood cubes - •2 to 4 players - •Ages 6 and up - -
- Roll the special dice and flip the timer. Players race to list words containing the three letters shown on the dice. Only words listed by a single player score points so players are rewarded for their speed and creative thinking. - - - - - 2-8 players. - - - - 5 minutes to learn. - - - - Plays in less than 5 minutes. - - - - Great family or classroom game. - - - - Product Measures: 10.25 IN x 8.5 IN x 2.5 IN. - - - - Recommended Ages: 12 & Up. - -
- An exciting twist to the classic game of croquet. The oversized wickets and inflatable balls are soft and safe for indoor and outdoor play! - - - Features: - - - Wickets can be set in bases for indoor use or staked into the ground for outdoor use - - Wicket numbers can be rearranged without moving the wickets for more challenging play - - Inflatable balls are soft and safe for active play - - Recommended Ages: 3 years & up - - - Includes: - - 5 Wickets - - 5 Wicket bases - - 5 Number tags - - 2 Inflatable Balls - - 1 Ball Pump with Needle -
- Scooby-Doo Big Roll Bingo Game. Oversized dice reveal the letter and a picture. If you have a match on your card, place a token there. Includes an extra die and rules for older players. 2 to 6 players. Ages 4 and up. - - Features include: - - •Oversized dice reveal the letter and a picture - •If you have a match on your card, place a token there - •Includes an extra die and rules for older players - •2 to 6 players - •Ages 4 and up -
- It?s Hello Kitty and friends in a kids? first bingo game. Oversized dice reveal the letter and a picture. If you can find a match on your card, place a token there. Be the first player to cover 5 squares in a row to win. Includes an extra die and rules for older players. For 2 to 6 players, ages 4 and up. - - Features include: - - •It?s hello kitty and friends in a kids? first bingo game - •Oversized dice reveal the letter and a picture - •If you can find a match on your card place a token there - •Be the first player to cover 5 squares in a row to win - •For 2 to 6 players ages 4 and up -
A real breakthrough. These darts have no point, yet stick to the board as if they did. Not the old-fashioned Velcro tip, but an ultra powerful magnetic tip that really sticks. Flexible cloth-covered board protects the wall behind it and rolls up to store conveniently. All the fun of darts with none of the holes in your wall. - - Features include: - - •Traditional dart board on one side and a target bullseye game on the other - •Six magnetic flat tipped red and yellow darts - •Portable board hangs quickly anywhere and rolls up to store conveniently - •Board offers single, double, triple, bull?s eye and catch ring, just like professional sets - •Dart Dimensions: 3.125 x .875 x .875" -
- Educo Pull Along Mini Block Cart - - - Educo Pull Along Mini Block Cart is made of natural wood for fun pushing and pulling. This mini block cart is bright green in color and comes with eight blocks in different shapes. This cart encourages kids to match shapes, develop fine motor skills and improve eye-hand coordination as they sort, build and pull along these colorful blocks. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - It is a great pull along and play toy that promises fun as well as learning for kids. - - - Age: - 1 year and up - - - Features - - - Supports cognitive development - - Made of plywood and maple - - Colored with nontoxic paints - - Environmental friendly - - - Includes - - - 2 triangular blocks - - 2 rectangular prisms - - 2 cylinders - - 2 cubes - - Additional play tips - - -
- Angry Birds: Knock On Wood Game - - - Angry Birds: Knock On Wood Game is action packed fun based on the best-selling phone game. Topple the structure with your Angry Birds attack. The classic fight between the egg stealing pigs and the angry birds goes on in a new version kids will love. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Bring those furious fowl to life. - - - Age: - 5 years and up - - - Features - - - Build, launch and destroy - - Kids can play their favorite virtual game in real life - - - Includes - - - 3 Angry Birds - - 4 pigs - - 1 bonus points star - - 1 bird launcher - - 14 building blocks - - 40 mission cards - - 16 points cards - - Instructions - -
- Melissa & Doug Pound and Roll Tower - - - Melissa & Doug Pound and Roll Tower takes the pounding toy to new heights. Pound the four brightly colored balls through the holes then watch and listen as they roll down the ramps. Comes with a sturdy wooden hammer and a solid wood construction for durability. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Brightly colored, smooth-sanded pieces help build early shape, color and size differentiation skills. - - - Age: - 2 years and up - - - Features - - - Count the number of balls by asking a child to repeat each number - - Made of wood with cotton laces - - Includes 30 colorful beads and 2 extra-long laces - - Wooden box stores all pieces neatly - - Enhances vocabulary, recognition and motor skills - - Sturdy wood construction - - Exceptional quality and value - -
- Fisher-Price Stack & Roll Cups - - - Babies love stacking and rolling . Adding to the fun, Fisher-Price Stack & Roll Cups offer a colorful toy with 10 cups that can be stacked to make a tower. It gives children multiple ways to fill their play time. The 10 cups can be stacked vertically or nestled inside each other. They can also be paired together to create easy-to-grasp balls. Each cup is numbered to introduce counting. The stack is topped with a smiley jingle ball. Motivate imaginations and encourage creative thinking - - - Why You�ll Love It: - This stacking game improves kids' coordination skills and keeps them engaged in a variety of fun activities. - - - Age: - 6 months and up - - - Features - - - 10 stackable cups - - Easy to pack - - Easy to carry take-along toy - - Stackable, nestable, fit-together-and-roll-around cups - - Different colors, sizes and numbers help build early recognition skills - - Enhances problem-solving skills with stacking and sorting - - Comes with a jingle ball - -
- Roll the dice and take out the matching total in chips. Choose your point combinations carefully so you don't get stuck with too many chips left - because in this game the player with the LOWEST score wins. - - Features include: - - •Ages 7- Adult, 4-10 players - •Fast paced, totally portable game that builds math facts skills . - •Drawstring pocket bag makes this the perfect travel game for instant family fun. - •Families and educators will love this game that makes learning addition facts a blast. - •Break this game out at a restaurant when you are waiting for food or instead of flash cards for educational addition review. -
- This might be the sturdiest game you'll ever own. This Mancala game in a sleeve has a solid wood playing board that unfolds to reveal the classic stone-moving game. Complete instructions are included as well as 48 pretty playing pieces that look a little like flattened marbles. The game's simplicity makes it a breeze even for children to learn, while the wealth of player options keeps it challenging for older players. Prepare kids for more complex abstract strategy games with this beautiful yet inexpensive Mancala set. --Rob Lightner - - Features include: - - •Great game For Counting and Strategy - •Challenging but simple game for adults and children - •Wood board with storage sleeve - •Board unfolds to 5-1/4” x 17-3/4” - •2 player strategy game -
- - Alex Rub a Dub Score and Learn - - - 1, 2, 3: Give me an A. Give me a B. Give me a C. Learn your ABC's and numbers while scoring hoops in the tub! Lights and sound scoreboard. Select either ABC or number mode. Includes 3 squirter balls, hoop that suction cups to the wall. Uses 3 AG13 (1.5V) button cell batteries (included). Folds up when not in use for easy storage. Ages 3+. -
How do you Flick your Chicken? Imagine rubber chickens meet miniature golf. Players take turns throwing the target disc and then flick their chickens at the disc. Where the chicken lands is where the player flicks it again until the chicken hits the target. Beware these chickens bounce and roll so you never know how many flicks it will take. The number of flicks it took to land on the target is your score for that round. The player with the lowest score after nine rounds of Chicken Flickin insanity is the winner. - - Features include: - - •Includes four rubber chickens, a target disc and score pad - •Great family game - •Players encourage to make up their own rules - •Encourages physical activity - •For 2-4 players -
- - Twist, turn and plunk these chunky, wooden puzzle pieces into place. This construction vehicle-themed set features detailed, realistic illustrations. The 3-piece jumbo excavator towers over the work zone. The spinning cement mixer, powerful road grader and rugged bulldozer have big-machine appeal. Oversized knobs, and full-color pictures underneath, make it easy for beginners to play with success. Puzzle play encourages eye-hand coordination, fine motor skills and creative expression. - - - Why You’ll Love It: - The single-image pieces double as pretend play action vehicles. Roll ’em. Rev ’em. Race ’em! - - - - - - - Age: - - - 3 years and up - - - - - - - Features - - - - - - Oversized puzzle knobs - - - - Wooden construction - - - - Nontoxic colors - - - - Construction-themed illustrations - - - - - - - - - - Includes - - - - - - 6 puzzle pieces - - - - Wooden puzzle frame - - - - -
- - Hasbro Scrabble Crossword Game - - - Test your vocabulary with the one and only all-American crossword game with genuine wood tiles and racks. After all these years, it's still hard to get a triple word score, the tiles are still made of wood and there's only one X in the whole box. The game of Scrabble has sparked feuds and a near-cult following. All the fuss is over a spelling game that hasn't had an upgrade in 50 years. It takes a little luck and a lot of skill to make high-scoring words out of seven little letters, sometimes with an overabundance of vowels and letters that don't go together --sometimes there's Q without U. Two to four players battle it out on the board and while some players might be proud of impressive words, skilled players know how to use the premium letter and word squares on the 225-square board to their best advantage. This crossword game has strict rules and comes with a warning label: Choose a dictionary first to avoid any ugly word disputes. Use all 7 tiles in your hand and score 50 bonus points. - - - Product Dimensions: 15.8 (L) x 7.4 (W) x 1.5 (H) - - Age: 8 years and up - -
- - Shoot to the hoop! This basketball set makes sports easy and rewarding for growing toddlers. The adjustable base starts beginners off low — expect lots of slam dunk action. As players sharpen their skills, raise the bar higher to up the challenge. Shooting, passing, catching and dribbling help develop important gross motor skills. Plus, this set is great for solo practice and for cooperative team play with two or more kids. - - - - - - - Why You’ll Love It: - - - The oversized rim and the junior size make for easier shots. Kids stay active and encouraged with success on the court. - - - - - - - Age: - - - 18 months to 5 years - - - - - - - Features - - - - - - Adjustable to 6 different heights, from 2.5 to 4 ft. - - - - Oversized rim - - - - Weight base with sand (not included) for stability - - - - Made in the USA - - - - U.S. and imported parts - - - - - - - - Includes: - - - Junior-sized basketball - - - - - - - - - NOTE: This item may ship in its original packaging and not in a Diapers.com box. Product contents may not be concealed. - - - - -
- Children and toddlers of all ages will enjoy dropping the wooden balls down on the track. Drop them one at a time or all four at once. The wooden balls are almost as much fun as the track itself. Watch the hands shake, listen to the slight red bells ring and the final chatter down the track. Parents and children will enjoy this unique gift for hours of endless fun. Made in Germany by HABA. - - - - Recommended Ages: 1-1/2 years & up - -
Games & Puzzles > Board Games > "roll and score wood game"
YoYo.com Games & Puzzles items include more than 2353 products - from Melissa & Doug to X-Kites. Get the lowest prices with shipping on baby products, toys, pet products and more. Your order will be shipped faster than your expect. If ordered by 6 p.m. on a business day, we will ship your order the same day and you will receive your products in 1 to 2 days. Our great customer service takes pride in delighting our customers.
�2005 - 2013, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. YoYo.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Products on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.