- - Melissa & Doug Press & Spin Game: Bye-Bye Balloon - - - Press & Spin games fit in little boxes - but they're big fun on game night! Bye-Bye Balloon features a six-color spinner and a deck of adorable balloon cards to discard or collect. Game instructions include multiple ways to enjoy this colorful game set, so it can be enjoyed by preschoolers and their older siblings too! - - - Product Dimensions: 7.4" x 4.5" x 2" - - Recommended Ages: 3 years & Up - -
- The Barbie Sing-Along CD Player lets you sing to your favorite tunes in Barbie style. Be at the height of fashion with your newest Barbie accessory! Live your rock star fantasy by loading your favorite CD and singing along with the microphones to your favorite tunes. It is easily portable too, so you can always take your sing-along party with you! - - - Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 15.23 x 10.31 - - Recommended Ages: 7 years & Up - -
- A healing, soul-soothing collection perfect for calming an action-packed household at the end of an exciting family gathering. This refreshing mix of Celtic, Swedish, Jewish, Native American, South African, African-American, Japanese and Mexican melodies lends serenity to a parent's special moments of quiet connection. - - 1. Swedish Lullaby - Susan Robbins - 2. The Cradle Song - Karan Casey - 3. A La Nanita Nana - Tish Hinojosa - 4. Be Still My Child - Ladysmith Black Mambazo - 5. Sakura - Freyda Epstein / Owayare - Freyda Epstein - 6. All The Pretty Horses - Judy Collins - 7. Lullaby - Take 6 - 8. Down By The Salley Gardens - Derek Bell - 9. Sleep, Little One, Sleep - Kevin Locke - 10. Sweet Lullaby - Deep Forest - 11. Spirit Lullaby - Sweet Honey In The Rock - 12. Common Thread - Bobby McFerrin - - - - - Artist - - * Bobby McFerrin, Take 6, Ladysmith Black Mambazo Karan Casey, Judy Collins, Sweet Honey In The Rock and more -
- Snacktime is Barenaked Ladies 2008 Juno Award Winning Children's Album! - - Founded in 1988 by singer-guitarists Steven Page and Ed Robertson, Toronto's Barenaked Ladies are a Grammy-nominated alternative rock band. They have sold over ten million records worldwide on the heels of hits like "One Week," "Pinch Me" and "Brian Wilson." Along the way, they have developed a dedicated following, and a reputation as one of North America's best-loved live acts. The first song in the Canadian Snacktime Trilogy, entitled "Snacktime", features numerous guest callers stating their favourite snack. Some of these callers are celebrities while others are children of the band. An almost-complete list of celebrities and children with their snack of choice are listed below, in order of appearance. - - - Features: - - Geddy Lee, barbecue potato chips - Jonah Page, marshmallows - Harland Williams, blueberry pie - Finn Creeggan, crackers - Lyle Lovett, watermelon - Hazel Stewart, nori - Sarah McLachlan, chocolate - Ben Page, 3 lb lobster - Martin Tielli, olives - Hannah Robertson, salt & vinegar chips - David Suzuki, sembei - Jason Priestley, macaroni & cheese - Arden Robertson, popcorn - Gordon Downie, peanut butter & crackers Isaac Page, ice cream - Mike Smith (as Bubbles), pickled eggs - Mili Stewart, Cheezies - "Weird Al" Yankovic, honey roasted peanuts - Lyle Robertson, jellybeans - Janeane Garofalo, microwaved chocolate doughnuts - Kevin Hearn (as Zignon Five), microchips - Gordon Lightfoot, pasta - -
- In the wake of his 2006 album Love Is My Religion, which earned his fourth Grammy Award, Ziggy Marley shares his musical love with families - his own and the extended human family. Marley's third solo release, Family Time, is produced with old friend Don Was and will be released this May on Marley's independent Tuff Gong Worldwide label. - - An easygoing journey of original tunes and a few covers, the album offers a full collection of family-oriented songs for those already familiar with Marley's beloved work in the genre, and may serve to introduce today's youngest generation to reggae. Highly listenable many times around, a quality that parents will appreciate, Family Time resonates with themes of love, responsibility, unity, freedom and fun (not to mention generosity - proceeds from the sale of Family Time will benefit Chepstowe Basic School in Port Antonio, Jamaica). - - "I know how important music can be in a child's growth and development, and in a parent's connection with their children," explains Marley, whose own brood recently grew to five. "This record represents my daily family life and is inspired by my three-year-old daughter Judah and baby Gideon. It was a joy to make and opened up new avenues in my creativity." - - For the album's recording sessions, Marley invited like-minded collaborators ("friends" rather than "guests") to join him in crafting its familial sound. Kids will love the gentle grooves; grownups are sure to be impressed by the musicians making them. Collaborators include current Who bassist Pino Palladino, Grammy-winning keyboardist James Poyser (Erykah Badu, Common, Al Green), percussionist Rock Deadrick (Ben Harper, Tracy Chapman), longtime touring guitarist Takeshi Akimoto, and legendary reggae drummer Santa Davis. - - - Track Listing - - Family Time - I Love You Too - Cry, Cry, Cry - Take Me to Jamaica - Ziggy Says - This Train - Wings of an Eagle - ABC - Hold Em Joe - Walk Tall - Future Man, Future Lady - My Helping Hands - Is There Really a Human Race - -
- Redesigned. Reformatted. Remastered. Resequenced. Ready for Re-release. And it was already great to begin with! - - Before there was - Philadelphia Chickens - , the #1 - New York Times - and - Publishers Weekly - children's bestseller with 319,000 copies in print, there was - Rhinoceros Tap - , the collection of seriously silly songs. Now - Rhinoceros Tap - returns in an all-new package to mirror - Philadephia Chickens - , with a spiffy audio CD. Written and illustrated by Sandra Boynton and with music by Boynton and Michael Ford, the same team that created - Philadelphia Chickens - , it's a read-along, sing-along, dance-along, oink-along collection of truly delightful children's music. There's "O, Lonely Peas," to appeal to the finicky young eater. The 5-year-old's lament, "Bad Babies" ("They whine and they bite, they chew on your toys/And oh, do they make the most terrible noise"). "Tickle Time." "The Crabby Song." A mouse's impassioned ballad to his beloved, "I Love You More Than Cheese." And "Barnyard Dance," the song that was launched by the board book dear to the hearts of more than a million young readers. - - About the Author: - - Sandra Boynton has been a bestselling Workman author for 25 years. She's written the - New York Times - bestseller - Chocolate: The Consuming Passion - , the national (and - New York Times - ) bestselling musical for the whole family, - Philadelphia Chickens - , the phenomenally successful Boynton on Board series (led by - Barnyard Dance! - ), and the one-of-a-kind - Grunt - , the sublime collection of Pigoroian chant. All told, her books have over 15.3 million copies in print, a number that will already be out-of-date when you read this. She lives with her family in western Connecticut. Michael Ford, Sandra Boynton's esteemed collaborator on - Philadelphia Chickens - and - Rhinoceros Tap - , is a classically trained composer and pianist, with a long detour in Progressive Rock performance. He and his family live down the road a spell from Sandy. - - Author: Sandra Boynton - Publisher: Workman Publishing Company - Published Date: 03/01/2004 - Format: Hardcover - ISBN: 0761133232 - -
CTA DIGITAL WI-GCK 3 in 1 Guitar Hero and Rock Band Kit. Thrash out to some bone crushing metal tunes on your Guitar Hero or Rockband game then pack up and go back on the road with the 3 in 1 guitar bag kit from CTA Digital. Headbangers, rockers, or just all out guitar nuts can rejoice at a gig bag that not only houses your Guitar Hero/ Rockband guitars but could also fit an actual guitar. Tailor made with these video games in mind, you can fit CDs, Drumsticks, 2 guitars and even a Wii console in this one of a kind bag. The kit starts off with the overall gigbag, standard in its size but with altered pockets to accommodate your gaming needs. The top Pocket fits your Rockband drumsticks, or authentic sticks, while the larger pocket below has CD storage sleeves to fit your games. This same larger pocket could fit your Wii Console, allowing you to take the whole gaming system with you. Of course, the main feature is the largest pocket, which houses your mighty video game axes. Large enough for an authentic electric guitar but made for two guitars in particular, a Guitar Hero and a Rockband guitar controller. These two guitar controllers can be securely strapped by the necks with a Velcro strap and divided with a separating fabric, avoiding damaging contact. When out of the bag, display those guitar controllers using the foldable, padded guitar stand. This stand, strong enough for a real guitar, prevents your guitar controllers from being left lying around or leaning against a wall. Lastly, this kit includes a guitar strap sustaining your guitar controller as you play you favorite Rock licks All night long. - - Features include: - - •Overall Gigbag/ Standard In Its Size but with Altered Pockets. Game sold separately. - •The Top Pocket of the Guitar Bag Fits Rockband Drumsticks - •Larger Pocket Below Has CD Storage Sleeves to Fit the Games - •Display the Guitar Controllers Using the Foldable/ Padded Guitar Stand - •Includes Authentic Gig bag for Guitar Hero/Rock Band guitar, Foldable/ padded guitar stand, and Guitar Strap -
Summary: - Boynton rocks. So does Blues Traveler, who perform a stomping version of the title song, a moody rock journey that Boynton wrote especially for them. And then there's Alison Krauss with "Evermore." And Steve Lawrence & Eydie Gorme-really-who do the "Boring Song." The Spin Doctors, who channel rock's rebellious side-with a taste of punk-for "Tantrum": - "No No No, I don't want to, I don't want to./No no no, I don't want to, no no./Leave me alone. Leave me alone./LEAVE ME ALONE." - And the sweetly unexpected pairing of "Weird Al" Yankovic and Kate Winslet (yep, Kate Winslet) as a duet singing "I Need a Nap." - - Full of attitude, full of fun, all lit up with star power, and boasting a variety of Top 40 styles-rock and roll, blues, hip-hop, and power pop- - Dog Train - is the third book-and-CD production by Sandra Boynton, following the #1 - New York Times - bestselling, Grammy-nominated - Philadelphia Chickens - and the recently re-released - Rhinoceros Tap - . Like - Philadelphia Chickens - , features all original songs recorded by a mix of big-name acts and great voices, for the pleasure of the parents as much as the kids. Packaged similarly to the previous Boynton & Ford recordings, - Dog Train - is also a full-color book that features a portion of each song's lyrics set as a little story, accompanied by Boynton's irresistible hippos, cows, dogs, and more dogs. Full lyrics appear in the back. - - About the Author: - - •Sandra Boynton has been a bestselling Workman author for 25 years. She's written the - New York Times - bestseller - Chocolate: The Consuming Passion - , the national (and - New York Times - ) bestselling musical for the whole family, - Philadelphia Chickens - , the phenomenally successful Boynton on Board series (led by - Barnyard Dance. - ), and the one-of-a-kind - Grunt - , the sublime collection of Pigoroian chant. All told, her books have over 15.3 million copies in print, a number that will already be out-of-date when you read this. She lives with her family in western Connecticut.^Michael Ford, Sandra Boynton's esteemed collaborator on - Philadelphia Chickens - and - Rhinoceros Tap - , is a classically trained composer and pianist, with a long detour in Progressive Rock performance. He and his family live down the road a spell from Sandy. - Author:Sandra Boynton - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Workman Publishing Company - Published Date:11/10/2005 - Format:Hardcover - 0761139664 - -
Summary: - Puffin is updating the Puffin Storytapes? audio program and converting the cassette tapes to compact discs! our list begins with three perennial classics? - Corduroy, - - Madeline, - and - Froggy Gets Dressed - ?as well as one modern classic new to Puffin audio? - Skippyjon Jones. - each Puffin picture book will be accompanied by compact disc that features a professional reading of each unabridged story and, in some cases, music. perfect for road trips or quiet bedtime reading, as well as story time, preschool, and home schools, Puffin Storytime? is sure to please children and parents alike. - - About the Author: - - •0 - Author: Don Freeman - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Puffin - Published Date:05/10/2007 - Format:Paperback - ISBN:0142408395 - #of pages:#N/A -
- - DuneCraft Rock Gardens - Aloe - - - Grow one of the most useful and indispensable plants in the world in this brand new handcrafted rock planter. Aloe is known to soothe and heal skin, and is also used to treat cuts, scrapes, and burns. It is one of the only houseplants that releases oxygen at night and removes carbon dioxide in the air. -
- - Sassy Rock Star Guitar - - - This toy comes with familiar children's songs with a rock twist to help baby discover cause and effect. It has a spinning barrel with beads for baby to strum. It also has a variety of sounds to engage attention. - - - Product Dimensions (inches): 7 (L) x 3 (W) x 13 (H) - - Age: 3 months and up - -
Create beautiful polished stones with this wonderful Rock Tumbler from Elenco Electronics and make jewelry keepsakes for friends, family and yourself. Start your tumbling with included rocks and slowly grind and polish your rocks through 4 steps, to a smooth gemlike quality. 8 oz of semi precious stones included. - - Features include: - - •Everything you need to turn rocks into gems - •Includes rocks and 4 grinding grits - •Jewelry making components include: 18" necklace chain, 4 adjustable rings, 3 key chains - •Rock to "Gem" in about a month - •AC/DC transformer included -
- Can you boogie? Down in the Indian jungle, the children and animals are learning about actions like leaping, stomping, shaking and flapping while meeting different jungle creatures. - - - Recommended Ages: 3 years - 7 years - - Format: Paperback with Music CD - - - -
- Fisher Price Rock-a-Stack - - - Fisher Price Rock-a-Stack is a developmental toy that's challenging and fun for kids. Introduces baby to color and size with a good learning aid that improves eye-hand coordination and motor skills. It also work as a teether to soothe babies. Baby will learn that the rings stack best from large to small. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Keep baby engaged with vibrant colors and rings of different sizes. - - - Age: - 6 months and up - - - Features - - - Bright rings teache sorting and stacking - - Smallest ring has shiny reflections and swirling beads - - Stimulates a baby�s senses - - Activities strengthen baby�s sense of touch - - Develops motor skills - - Strengthens eye-hand coordination - -
- - DuneCraft Rock Gardens - Rainforest - - - Capture the mystique and beauty of the rainforest right on your desk or table with the tropical China Doll plant. This fast-growing plant features small, shiny, intricately patterned leaves that create a soft, delicate, distinctive look. Clean and handsome, the foliage has a subtle sub-tropical style that compliments most any other plant. -
- Animal Playground is the latest release in the award-winning Playground CD series from Putumayo Kids. The new album presents a multilingual collection of animal-themed songs from around the world. The enhanced CD also includes an original music video for the song “No More Monkeys,” produced by Putumayo and shot on location in Trinidad featuring Trinidad-born artist Asheba. - - Since children of all nationalities are fascinated by animals, Putumayo found it only natural to create a collection of exceptional songs featuring animal themes and folklore from across the globe. The 13 tracks on the album will guide listeners on a journey that begins in North America and ends in Africa without skipping a beat in between. Music fans of all ages will want to jump, hop and sing along to the playful, upbeat melodies of Animal Playground. -
- Susan Reed's catchy adaptation of this traditional English song explores all kinds of creatures who live over in the meadow. With notes on meadows and the furry mice, bumpy toads and other wildlife in the story. Enhanced CD edition includes an animated video and audio singalong sung by Susan Reed. - - - Product Measures: 9.75x10x.31 - - - - Recommended Ages: 3 years - 6 years - -
Summary: - - Tacky is an odd bird who marches to the beat of his own drummer. - He's something of an eccentric, which wouldn't be a problem if all the other penguins weren't such . . . conformists. Listen and laugh along to the first Tacky story on CD. - - This Read-Along Book and CD Favorite includes a paperback edition of the book and a compact disc in a newly designed reusable package, making it perfect for car rides, storytime, and bedtime. - - - About the Author: - - • - Helen Lester and Lynn Munsinger have been together through thick and thin since first publishing - The Wizard, the Fairy, and the Magic Chicken - in 1983. They have collaborated on the hilarious - Tacky the Penguin - series and many other wildly funny and popular titles, including the award-winning - Hooway for Wodney Wat - . Helen Lester is a full-time writer who makes her home in New York, and Lynn Munsinger is a full-time illustrator living in Vermont. - - Author: Helen Lester - Illustrator: Lynn Munsinger - Publisher:Sandpiper - Published Date:10/18/2006 - Format:Paperback - ISBN:0618737545 - #of pages:#N/A -
Music & Movies > Lullabies > "rock a bye baby cd"
From your Plan Toys and Melissa & Doug, to the Schoenhut products that keep you feeling your best - we've got you covered. Everyday low prices brought to you by yoyo.com. When you order by 6 p.m. on a business day, most orders will ship the same day and you will receive it in 1 to 2 business days. Our Customer Service is here when you need any help - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
�2005 - 2013, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. YoYo.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Products on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.