A Frenzied Race Filled with Computer Driven Chaos. At the far end of the galaxy lies a fully automated grid-widget factory. As one of the factory?s eight redundant supercomputers, you have a lot of responsibility ? and even more free time. When boredom creeps into your circuits, you and the other computers have a little fun at the factory?s expense. Pulling defective robots out of the maintenance bay, you pit them against one another in a destructive race across the dangerously cluttered and ever-changing factory floor. One robot will wind up in the winner?s circle ? the rest go on the scrap heap. The game is for 2-8 players, ages 12 and up. It takes about an hour to play. - - Features include: - - •Updated version of a true classic - •For 2-8 players - •Takes about an hour to play - •Tons of replay value - •Fast-moving robot race -
- This book is a true young racers dream. This book includes three sturdy tracks embedded within the pages, and two wind up race cars which can be raced, overtaking each other and swerving to reach the finish line. The book contains information and facts about motor racing including pit stops and racing. - - - Author: Sam Taplin - - Recommended Ages: 3 years - 7 years - -
- - Fuzzoodles Wind Up Kit - - - Bring your creations to life. With Fuzzoodles you can create an endless cast of adorable fluffy characters that are fun to build, collect and play with. There are oodles of Fuzzoodle possibilities in each kit for tons of fuzzoodling fun. With Fuzzoodles kids can have hours of fun creating their own fuzzy, whimsical creatures. The twistable, bendable, fuzzy Fuzzoodles connect with a variety of fun pieces to create crazy creatures kids can play with. And since Fuzzoodles are reusable, kids can make a variety of fun creatures. Recommended for children ages 5 and up, this Fuzzoodles kit provides a mess-free, creative outlet kids and parents will enjoy. -
- Gund Winky Waggie Key Wind Musical - - - Gund Winky Waggie Key Wind Musical nods its head gently when wound. Plus, it plays Brahm's lullaby to sooth kids. This toy is made of high quality materials and the surface is washable. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Soothe babies with a toy they'll come to love. - - - Age: - Newborn and up - - - Features - - - Made from high quality materials - - Has a washable surface - - Cuddly bedtime companion - -
- Build a working wind turbine to harness power out of thin air. Wind is one of the most promising sources of clean, renewable energy available today. Wind energy has been used for centuries to pump water and crush grain in windmills, and is now increasingly being used to generate electricity to power our modern world. - First, assemble a wind turbine complete with electric generator, adjustable rotors, and wind speed indicator. Then, conduct more than 20 experiments with your wind turbine, including experiments with different numbers of rotor blades, different blade angles and profiles, different wind speeds, different gear ratios, and so on. Use the wind turbine to generate mechanical power to lift a heavy weight or generate electricity to light up an LED and charge a rechargeable battery. - During the experiments, you will learn the physics of force and motion as it applies to wind power technology. Learn how to measure and calculate the different forces acting on the rotor blades by breaking them down into vectors. - Discover how the sun makes the wind, providing us with an endless source of energy. Read about different types of wind turbines and windmills. - The full-color, 32-page experiment manual offers illustrated instructions and scientific information. - - - Recommended Ages: 8 years & Up - - - - -
Summary: - Greg Mortenson stumbled, lost and delirious, into a remote Himalayan village after a failed climb up K2. The villagers saved his life, and he vowed to return and build them a school. The remarkable story of his promise kept is now perfect for reading aloud. Told in the voice of Korphe's children, this story illuminates the humanity and culture of a relevant and distant part of the world in gorgeous collage, while sharing a riveting example of how one person can change thousands of lives. - - About the Author: - - •Greg Mortenson is the co-founder of nonprofit Central Asia Institute, Pennies For Peace, and co-author of - New York Times - bestseller - Three Cups of Tea - which was - Time - Magazine Asia Book of the Year. Mortenson has established over 61 schools in Pakistan and Afghanistan, which provide education to over 25,000 children. He survived an eightday armed kidnapping, escaped a fi refi ght with feuding Afghan warlords, has overcome two fatwehs, endured CIA investigations, and also received hate mail and death threats from fellow Americans for helping Muslim children with education. While not overseas half the year, Mortenson lives in Bozeman, Montana, with his wife, Dr. Tara Bishop, a clinical psychologist, and two children. - - Susan L. Roth lives in Whitestone, New York. - Author:Greg Mortenson - Illustrator:Susan Roth - Publisher:Dial - Published Date:01/22/2009 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:0803730586 - #of pages:#N/A -
- Have a Robo-good time. The world's only R/C robot for preschoolers features real working lights and cool robotic sounds. Moving eyes add animation to your robo friend while it moves forward and spins with the easy control of a two button remote. Watch your little one's eyes light up with delight when they play with the My first RC Robot. - - Features include: - - •The world's only R/C robot for preschoolers - •Features real working lights and cool robotic sounds - •Moving eyes add animation to your robo friend - •It moves forward and spins with the easy control of a two button remote - •Watch your little one's eyes light up with delight - -
- To build a robot is an art; - You have to do it part by part. - - So many heads and arms to use! - Spin, and you will have to choose. - - Done first? You win! Now play again! - With every game you “make a friend!” - - Build a Robot combines puzzle making, counting, tools, machines, space, and games. Players spin to place interchangeable parts in their puzzle frame. 1-4 players. - - - Includes 4 game boards - - Interchangeable puzzle parts - - Boards are 9” x 6.5” - - Recommended Ages: 5 years and up - -
- Our Brush Robot slides on smooth surfaces. Assembled this robotic brush will clean up after you. Kit includes battery case w/wires, wooden brush, paint brush, googly eyes, motor, set of plastic mechanical parts and instructions. Requires two AAA batteries-not included. - - Features include: - - •Assembled this robotic brush and let it clean up after you - •Includes: battery case w/wires, wooden brush, paint brush, googly eyes, motor, set of plastic mechanical parts and instructions - •Robot on the go, little guy slides on smooth floor surfaces - •Requires two AAA batteries-NOT INCLUDED - •Create a "Green Science" project -
- eeBoo Tell Me A Story - Robot's Mission - - - Get ready for a science fiction fantasy with eeBoo Tell Me A Story - Robot's Mission and give children an opportunity to create futuristic stories. With robots, automated animals and a space-aged skyline, this book helps kids develop interest in robots and science from an early age. Colorful images allow for innovative story telling. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - This book encourages creativity, independent thought and expression in kids at an early age. - - - Age: - 3 years and up - - - Features - - - Cards are 3.7 x 4.7 inches in size - - Set includes 36 cards - - Sliding tray box for easy storage - - Instructions included - - Comes with 36 different images that are 4 x 5 inches in size - - - Author: - Saxton Freymann - -
- Build wind-powered generators to energize your electric vehicles and charge your rechargeable batteries! The wind spins the turbine, which turns an electric generator, which in turn charges your rechargeable AA batteries (not included). You can then use those wind-charged batteries to power the model vehicles you build. The six models include a glider, sail car, jet car, tractor, racecar, and tricycle. - This kit includes two styles of wind turbine blades and a gearbox with three different gear ratios for experimenting. You can adjust the angle and number of wind turbine blades to make best use of wind, to make the LED light up brightly, and to charge the rechargeable battery as fast as possible. Explore this amazing, free source of renewable energy and store the electricity you generate for use in practical applications! - This kit includes a 40-page color instruction book with illustrated step-by-step instructions for assembling two windmills and six model vehicles, and conducting various experiments. The 133 building pieces included in this set are compatible with those in all Thames & Kosmos Construction Series kits, Physics Series kits, Wind Power, and Hydropower kits. - - - Features: - - - - Recommended Ages: 8 years & Up - -
- Plan Toys Build A Robot (9 pcs) - - - Plan Toys Build A Robot helps build developing imaginations.Kids get the chance to think and build a robot with nine pieces, including interchangeable heads. Once its built, the robot can even movie its hands and legs so kids can work on their motor skills. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Kids have the opportunity to not just build their own robot but play with it, too. - - - Age: - 3 years and up - - - Features - - - 9 robot building parts - - Eco-friendly - - 4 interchangeablerobot heads - - Develop creative imagination - -
- Build a giant robot with plastic nuts and bolts and real rolling wheels with this Alex Craft Build and Roll Robot kit. Then decorate it with stickers and markers. It includes plastic nuts, bolts, wheels, eyes and a screwdriver, 30 stickers, 6 markers and easy instructions. - - - Product Dimensions (inches): 7 (L) x 9 (W) x 11 (H) - - Age: 6 years and up - -
- - Elenco OWI ATR - All Terrain Robot - - - The OWI-536 All Terrain 3-in-1 RC Robot Kit - ATR - non solder is a multi-function tracked mobile robotic kit. Utilize different track modules and make your robot transform into 3 amazing variations: the forklift, rover, and gripper. Using the remote wired controller, command the robot to move forward, backward, turn, grip and lift. In forklift mode, the ATR is like a mini industrial fork lift, with the ability to lift up to 100 g in weight. In rover mode, the ATR�s tank-like treads can traverse any type of surface. And in gripper mode, the ATR�s strong arms grab and pull objects into its grasp, lifting anything up to 100g and moving it to your desired location. This kit allows students to create and recreate: Put it together, take it apart, make another module�It�s all about flexibility, and intelligent thinking. But luckily, kids don�t have to be robotics engineers to create and achieve. With the 3-in-1 All Terrain Robot, they learn as they play. -
- Maxim WudWorkers Robot/Racer Set - - - Kids love robots and this is one amazing andoird. Maxim WudWorkers Robot/Racer Set is 64 natural wooden blocks for unlimited building options. The robot action comes alive with plastic connectors that help develop fine motor skills. Translucent siren lights can even be used as fog lights during night races. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - This kit helps develop eye-hand coordination as kids build up the robot racer for edge-of-the-seat action. - - - Age: - 3 years and up - - - Features - - - Robot racer construction play set - - Blocks made of natural wood - - Uses rods and screws as connectors - - Develops eye-hand coordination - - Eco-friendly - -
- P'kolino 6 Piece Puzzle: Surprise Pictures � Robot - - - P'kolino 6 Piece Puzzle: Surprise Pictures � Robot allows kids to piece together the fun. Children will enjoy finding a surprise picture under each piece for mix and match play, too. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - It helps develop motor skills in children and encourages creative thinking. - - - Age: - 12 months and up - - - Features - - - Mix and match pictures for added fun - - Made of plywood with a non-toxic water based finish - -
- P'kolino 12 Piece Puzzle: Surprise Pictures � Robot - - - P'kolino 12 Piece Puzzle: Surprise Pictures � Robot lets kids put together the fun piece by piece. Kids will love the surprise pictures under each piece for added mix and match play. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - It helps develop motor skills in children and encourages creative thinking. - - - Age: - 18 months and up - - - Features - - - Mix and match pictures for added fun - - Made of plywood with a nontoxic water based finish - -
- P'kolino 3 Piece Puzzle: Surprise Pictures � Robot - - - P'kolino 3 Piece Puzzle: Surprise Pictures � Robot is fun that comes together piece by piece. A set of surprise pictures under each piece can be mixed and matched, too. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Develop motor skills in children through creative play. - - - Age: - 6 months and up - - - Features - - - Mix and match pictures for added fun - - Made of plywood with a nontoxic water based finish - -
Games & Puzzles > Board Games > "robot wind up toy"
YoYo.com Games & Puzzles products include more than 2353 items - from Melissa & Doug, to Hasbro Games, and Mattel - we've got you covered. You will consistently find that our prices are among the lowest in the industry. We deliver orders over $49 to your door for free in 1-2 days. Based on customer feedback, we have also expanded delivery to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories and APO/FPO addresses. However, due to the additional fees and challenges associated with shipping to these special destinations, we're asking you to help cover a portion of the shipping and handling costs. We also take pride in delighting our customers, and do everything we can to ensure that your experience is hassle-free, fun and rewarding.
�2005 - 2013, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. YoYo.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Products on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.