- - Oh Hell - - - The game with the skill of Hearts, the challenge of Bridge and the fun of Poker. This sinfully fun card game from the 1930s makes a sizzling comeback. Try to outscore your opponents by placing bids and taking tricks. Oh Hell is a game of skill and strategy that will have you on the edge of your seat. University Games creates educational board games designed so that players won't notice how much they are learning. University Games was founded by Bob Moog and Cris Lehman, who recognized a developing niche in social interaction and learning games for adults and children. - - - Product Dimensions: 6 (L) x 3.5 (W) x 2 (H) - - Age: 3 years and up - -
Summary: - Beranabus and Dervish are gone. Bec has formed an unholy alliance with Lord Loss. Kernel is blind, held on Earth against his will. Grubbs is mad with grief and spinning out of control. - - - - The demons are crossing. - - The Disciples are falling. - - The Shadow is waiting. - - - - Welcome to the end. - - - - The tenth and final novel in the chilling Demonata series by - Darren Shan - , author of the - New York Times - bestselling - Cirque Du Freak - series, will bring everything to a terrifying, cataclysmic conclusion. - - About the Author: - - •Darren Shan is the author of the New York Times bestselling Cirque Du Freak and Demonata series. He is currently working on the highly anticipated Cirque Du Freak prequel, The Saga of Larten Crepsley. - Author: Darren Shan - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Little, Brown Books for Young Readers - Published Date:05/11/2010 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:031604895X - #of pages:#N/A -
- - Chicco Rodeo Ride-on Horse - - - Giddy up! Designed to grow with your little cowboy or cowgirl this rodeo-ready rocker transitions to a foot-powered ride-on. Once the rocking base is removed, you have two options: Lock it in as a stationary ride or turn it into a full-out ride-on. The easy-ride system makes it simple to adjust the tension and customize the fit for your growing child. For added fun in the saddle, your child can trigger galloping and neighing sounds with a push of a button. - - Recommended Age: 18 Months and up. -
- - Chicco Speedy Ride-On - - - This new Chicco Sit 'n' Ride has a fun expression, bright colors and an ergonomic seat and backrest. The backrest has been designed to be used as a support handle to turn Speedy into a first steps walker. It offers 2 play modes -- push and walk and Sit 'N Ride. It also has a fun electronic activity center and the seat lifts up to reveal storage space. - - - Product Dimensions (inches): 23.6 (L) x 10.6 (W) x 15.8 (H) - - Age: 12 months and up - -
- Playskool Bounce N' Ride - - - Whether stationary or moving, Playskool Bounce N' Ride is specially designed to cater to kids' playtime needs. Bounce on its bulgy seat or ride on with its sturdy wheels. Accompanied by fun, foot-tapping music, this mobile toy takes tots on a joy ride. An air pump keeps the tires well-inflated and ensures uninterrupted fun. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - This developmental toy helps kids learn initial balancing skills while developing motor skills. - - - Age: - 12 months and up - - - Features - - - Four inflatable wheels, handle bar, music box and an air pump - - Helps develop kids' balancing skills - - Plays catchy tunes - - - Required Batteries: - 2 "AA" batteries (included)
- - Mogo Design Let it Ride - - - Let it Ride Mogo Charms we just click. With over 400 magnetic Charms, including bling, alphabet and themed gift sets, there�s a super strong Mogo Charm for every mood. Mogo Charm Bracelets (sold separately) hold up to 8 Mogo Charms. Themed gift set 3 Charms in a magnetic, reusable gift tin. Not a Toy. For ages 8 and up. -
- - Wonderworld Ride-On Recycling Truck - - - The Wonderworld Ride-On Recycling Truck allows children to be sensitive to the environmental concern of our daily lives. The Wonderworld Recycling Truck inspires children to use their imagination as they drive along the streets and pick up recyclables and store them in the trucks cargo under the seat. The Wonderworld Recycling Truck can also be towed by the handy rope attached to the front bumber. -
- Get ready for a new train adventure as you travel across Europe with Ticket to Ride - Europe, the new edition of the worldwide hit from Days of Wonder. From Edinburgh to Constantinople and from Lisbon to Moscow, the game will take you on a ride to the great cities of turn-of-the-century Europe. More than just a new map, Ticket to Ride - Europe features brand new gameplay elements including Tunnels, Ferries and Train Stations. Plus, we've upgraded you to First-Class accommodations with larger cards, new Train Station game pieces, and a lavishly illustrated gameboard. Like the original, the game remains elegantly simple, can be learned in three minutes, and appeals to both families and experienced gamers. Ticket to Ride - Europe is a complete, new game and does not require the original version. It is for 2 to 5 players, and it takes 30-60 minutes to play. - - - Features: - - - - For 2-5 players - - Tons of replay value - - Takes 30-60 minutes to play - - Ticket to Ride - Europe is a complete, new game and does not require the original version - - Also includes 5 Wooden Scoring Markers, 1 Rules booklet, 1 Days of Wonder Online access number - - Product Measures: 11.75 x 11.75 x 3 - - Recommended Ages: 8 - 12 years - -
- The Boat Ride Sketchbook spiral bound notebook features an illustrated cover by childrens book artist Kevin Hawkes. - - - 8.5” x 11” - - 60 pages - - Spiral bound - - Recommended Ages: 3 years & up - -
- It's a rocker! It's a ride-on! It's your child's best friend! With its innovative flipping mechanism, Wishbone Flip transforms from rocker to ride-on in seconds. Assembled in just 2 minutes, Wishbone Flip is a gorgeous and playful addition to your contemporary family. Eye-catching and super-functional, Wishbone Flip embodies Wishbone Design Studio's characteristic design values: exceptional value, transformable design and heirloom quality manufacture. Loaded with personality, your toddler will love to transport their favourite toys in Wishbone Flip's inner cavity. This is a timeless toy your entire family will love. - - - Made from plantation birch and eucalyptus - - Product Measures: 24.8x11.45x6.1 - - Recommended Ages: 12 months - 5 years - -
- The Märklin Edition of Ticket to Ride is the third installment in the bestselling boardgame series that has won 14 international game awards, including the prestigious Spiel des Jahres. Like its predecessors, Ticket to Ride - Märklin Edition is simple, fun and addictive. Players collect sets of train cards that enable them to claim railway routes and fulfill their all-important Destination Tickets by connecting distant cities across a map of Germany. The Märklin Edition also introduces a new Ticket to Ride game play element - passengers that are used to pick up valuable merchandise along the routes. Created in partnership with Märklin, the world leader in model railroading, this edition features – 118 historical train photographs, each carefully selected from the incomparable Märklin archives. Ticket to Ride - Marklin is a complete, stand-alone game and does not require the original version. Contents include 1 Board map of Germany with train routes, 240 Colored Train Cars, 15 Passengers, 118 Train Car cards, 46 Destination Tickets, 1 Summary Card, 5 Scoring Markers, 74 Merchandise Tokens, 1 Rules booklet, and 1 Days of Wonder Online access number. - - - - - For 2-5 players - - Tons of replay value - - Takes 30-60 minutes to play - - Cards feature historical train photographs from the Marklin archives - - Great family game - - - -
- Schylling's Metal Speedster is a beautiful ride-on for your toddler! It is bright yellow with a red flame, remeniscent of hot rods in an earlier era. It has a steel body, with detailed chrome accents. It features a horn, working steering column, plastic fenders and rubber tires. Perfect for that special 1 to 3 year old! - - - Assembly required - - Measures 29.5" long - - Maximum weight of 42 lbs - - Recommended Ages: 1-3 years - -
- This high quality, durable and easy to assemble wooden ride-on toy is fun and attractive. It promotes children's growth and development by improving balance and stimulating their imaginations. It allows kids to take fun and exciting adventures around the house and will engage children in hours of wholesome play. - - - Tested to meet European and U.S. safety standards - - Product Measures: 19"x8"x15.2" - - Recommended Ages: 12 months & up - -
Summary: - This special edition includes all-new bonus material, including: ? Sarah Dessen's recollections of her own summers at the beach ? A playlist of the songs that inspired her as she wrote Along for the Ride ? A map of the town of Colby, where the book takes place - - About the Author: - - •Sarah Dessen grew up in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, and attended UNC-Chapel Hill. is the author of nine highly acclaimed and hugely popular novels, including Lock and Key and Just Listen. - Author: Sarah Dessen - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Viking Juvenile - Published Date:06/16/2009 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:0670011940 - #of pages:#N/A -
- Now children can go around with their own ride-on fire engine like a real Fireman on duty. Steer the handle to control the direction as they respond to fire alarms. Belongings can be stored in the place available underneath the seat. - - - - Smart Gear/Wonderworld takes great pride in bringing both enjoyment & education to children through high quality wooden toys. For over 20 years Wonderworld products have been responsibly manufactured in Thailand, and are recognized for excellence in design and quality while having the highest safety standards. Smart Gear uses only water-based non-toxic paints and lacquers, and rubber-wood that is of replenishable source. - - - - - Recommended Ages: 18 months & up - -
- October 2, 1900 - it's 28 years to the day that noted London eccentric, Phileas Fogg accepted and then won a bet that he could travel "Around the World in 80 Days." Now, at the dawn of the century, some old friends have gathered to celebrate Fogg's impetuous and lucrative gamble - and to propose a new wager of their own. The stakes: $1 million in a winner-takes-all competition. The objective: to see the most cities in North America - in just 7 days. Ticket to Ride is a cross-country train adventure game. Players collect train cards that enable them to claim railway routes connecting cities throughout North America. The longer the routes, the more points they earn. Additional points come to those who can fulfill their Destination Tickets by connecting two distant cities, and to the player who builds the longest continuous railway. Comes with: 1 Board map of North American train routes, 240 Colored Train Cars, 110 Train Car cards, 30 Destination Tickets, 5 Wooden Scoring Markers, 1 Days of Wonder Online access number, and a Rules booklet. - - - - - For 2-5 players - - Tons of replay value - - One of the most popular specialty games of all time - - Takes 30-60 minutes to play - - There are 225 Colored Train Cars - - Product Measures: 11.75 x 11.75 x 3 - - Recommended Ages: 8 - 12 years - -
- Join Penny on her traveling adventures! Girls are empowered with their own pretty, pink, open-top jeep that’s friction-powered for hours of imaginative play. Comes complete with removable girl (Penny) and pet dog as well as a dog basket with cute puppies. - - - - Educational WOW toys stimulate learning and development through creative play and discovery to feed young imaginations. All WOW toys are battery-free and include realistic features that allow for exploration and enhanced imaginative playtime. WOW Toys focuses on quality, durability, and educational values in order to make these toys hold up to the test of time. - - - Recommended Ages: 18 months to 5 years - -
- Bright, bold and sleek design with a wide base for extra stability and heavy duty handle. - - - Made with 10 gauge vinyl - - Recommended Ages: 3 years & up - -
Books > Teen Books > "ride to hell"
YoYo.com Books products include more than 1625 items - from Harper Collins, to Random House, and Penguin - we've got you covered. Get the lowest prices with shipping on baby products, toys, pet products and more. When you order by 6 p.m. on a business day, most orders will ship the same day and you will receive it in 1 to 2 business days. yoyo.com is committed to giving our customers a first-rate experience. Enjoy.
�2005 - 2013, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. YoYo.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Products on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.