- Little girls will love to dress the fluttering fairies and elegant princesses with this sticker book. With over 800 reusable stickers, the fairies and princesses can be dressed for magical adventures and royal occasions. - - - Author: Fiona Watt - - Recommended Ages: 4 years - 8 years - -
- In the movie - Barbie: A Fairy Secret - , Barbie stars as herself as a movie star ready to head down the red carpet of her latest movie premiere. And -- surprise -- Barbie transforms from a movie star to a fairy with a fashion transformation. A string pulls the dress up and reveals a short fairy skirt and then a wing transformation takes place by pressing a butterfly button that reveals glittery fairy wings. So cool. It's fun for all girls. - - - Product Dimensions: 11 (L) x 2.8 (W) x 12.8 (H) - - Age: 3 years and up - -
- Masquerade are all about mystery and so are the Bratz. Girls will discover four new Bratz characters hidden behind mysterious masks and wearing sassy costume fashions.Girls can create their own mystery masks too with cool stencil-on face makeup. - - Features include: - - •Bratz doll in costume-style fashions - •Character's face is hidden behind a masquerade mask for fun reveal - •Includes girl-sized stencil mask that allows girls to apply face artwork on their own faces - •Includes 3 colors of facial makeup -
Family, faith and music: small-town girl Angie King leaves the first two behind to pursue a dream of singing stardom. LeToya Luckett of the original Destiny's Child makes her movie breakthrough in this inspiring tale bursting with music (including performances by Luckett and co-star/R&B hitmaker Durrell "Tank" Babbs) and talent. Luckett plays Angie, the daughter of a stern but loving bishop, whose attraction to the hunky star (Tank) of a traveling gospel show takes her on the road...and into romance, heartbreak and the realization that the happiness she seeks may be in the home she left behind. But will her disapproving father welcome his prodigal daughter back? Join Angie on a powerful coming-of-age journey. - - Features include: - - •MPAA Rating: PG-13 - •Format: DVD - •Runtime: 110 minutes -
Summary: - - - The Ghoulunatics - The Vault-Keeper, the Old Witch, and everyone's favorite, The Crypt-Keeper are back to offer their twisted takes on "Diary of a Wimpy Kid," the "Twilight"series, and Guitar Hero. The cover-featured Stinky Dead Kid stars in two tales - - one that explains exactly how he became a Stinky Dead Kid, and another in which he battles "Guitar Demon," a popular musical toy that's become possessed by an evil entity. There's also the trenchant tale of teen love involving a girl and a vampire, "Dielite," and the riotous return of the ever-doomed Thomas Donnelly in his most bizarre tale yet. - - - - About the Author: - - • - - - - Stefan Petrucha - has written X-Files comics and for Disney comics. He is the author of a few YA series: "Timetripper" (Razorbill), "Frankenstein" (DK Books), "Wicked Dead" with Thomas Pendleton (Harper Collins) and the young adult fiction title, - Teen Inc. - (Walker Books for Young Readers). His latest hardcover, "The Rule of Won," was published in September 2008 to rave reviews. - - - Rob Vollmar - is a writer of and about comics and Manga from Norman, Oklahoma. He writes commentary and reviews for magazines like - The Comics Journal - and - World Literature - as well as having authored Manga columns such as "The Occidental Tourist" (Ninth Art) and "International Geographic" - - (Comic Book Galaxy). He is the author of "Bluesman" and "The Castaways" for NBM Publishing. - - - Jim Salicrup - started at fifteen under Stan Lee at Marvel Comics, eventually becoming editor of their flagship Spider-Man line of comic books where he relaunched the character in a bold new look that proved extremely popular, with artist Todd MacFarlane (Spawn). Hired away by Topps, he founded their comic book line based on licensed properties, showing a great nose by snatching X-Files, Xena, and Hercules long before they became great hits. He is on the board of trustees of the New York Museum of Comic and Cartoon Art (MOCCA). - - - Tim Smith 3 - has drawn comics for Marvel, DC Comics, Tokyopop, and Zuda. He has illustrated all of Thomas Donnelly's adventures and mishaps in "Tales From the Crypt." - - - Rick Parker's - - - artwork has been seen in the New York Times, Village Voice, The NY Press, The Daily News, The Chicago Tribune, on 60 Minutes, CNN, Marvel Comics, DC Comics, Nickelodeon Magazine, Cracked, and in millions of MTV's Beavis and Butt-Head Comic Books worldwide. - - - - Author: Stefan^Kinney-Petrucha Petrucha - Illustrator: Rick^Kim Parker - Publisher:Papercutz - Published Date:11/10/2009 - Format:Hardcover - 1597071641 - -
- - Barbie Birthday Princess Doll Gift Set - - - Discover Barbie Fairytale Magic with Barbie Birthday Princess! This perennial favorite is the perfect gift to help girls celebrate their birthday's princess-style! Barbie Princess is dressed in a special birthday-themed gown with a unique balloon print, pink ribbon sash and sparkly overlay. A tiara and necklace add final royal touches on Barbie, while a tiara gift for the girl lets her accessorize like a real birthday princess! - - - Discover Barbie Fairytale Magic with Barbie Birthday Princess! - - Help girls celebrate their birthdays in real princess-style! - - Dressed in a special birthday-themed gown - - Comes with both tiara and necklace for Barbie and tiara accessory gift for girls - - This perennial Barbie favorite makes the perfect birthday gift! - - Product Dimensions: 12.75 x 8 x 2.38 - - Recommended Ages: 3 years & Up - -
- - Vtech - Disney Princess - Magical Learning Laptop - - - V Tech's Disney Princess Magical Learning Laptop toy combines learning and role-play fun featuring every girl's favorite Princesses. Cinderella, Snow White, Belle and Aurora lead the way to learn letters, letter order, emotions, numbers, counting, addition, subtraction, manners, matching and more. V Tech's toy laptop includes a magic key to open a secret drawer, a heart-shaped cursor mouse, LCD screen and full working QWERTY keyboard. -
In her first animated musical, featuring seven original songs, Barbie? comes to life in this modern retelling of a classic tale of mistaken identity and the power of friendship. Based on the story by Mark Twain, Barbie? as The Princess and the Pauper features Barbie? in an exciting dual role as a princess and a poor village girl?two girls who look amazingly alike! The girls? paths are fated to cross when Princess Anneliese? is captured and Erika?, her look-alike, must try to save her. Can Erika? pretend to be the Princess and foil her captor, the evil Preminger? And what of the handsome King Dominick, who falls in love with Erika?, mistaking her for Anneliese?? In this magical musical performance, two beautiful, adventurous girls dare to follow their dreams and discover that destiny is written in a very special place: your heart! - - Features include: - - •MPAA Rating: NR - •Format: DVD - •Runtime: 86 minutes -
- - At some point, every girl has to decide between a butterfly and princess costume. But with these delicate wings and fanciful headpiece, she can have the best of both worlds! - - Why You’ll Love It: It just might be the easiest costume to put together – for extra pizzazz, simply add a sprinkle of pixie dust! - - - Includes - • Wings - • Headpiece -
It's time to set sail with Barbie as The Island Princess in this full-length, original musical featuring nine fantastic songs. After being shipwrecked on an island as a little girl, Rosella (Barbie) grows up learning to talk and sing with a family of loving animals: the red panda Sagi, the peacock Azul and the baby elephant Tika. But when Prince Antonio discovers their tropical paradise, curiosity about her past leads Rosella to journey with the prince to his castle. As she and her animal friends explore civilization, they uncover an evil plot to take over the kingdom! Through its heart-warming ending, Barbie as the Island Princess shows that when love guides you, miracles may be closer than you know. - - Features include: - - •MPAA Rating: NR - •Format: DVD - •Runtime: 86 minutes -
Summary: - With this unique recordable storybook, a parent can be there for that special “read-to-me” time-from anywhere! When the batteries are changed, your recording will not be erased-creating a treasured keepsake. - Princess Dreams - features the classic Disney Princess stories of Tiana, Cinderella, and Belle. - - Cinderella - : Cinderella has a wicked stepmother and stepsisters who make her work as a servant. But when the Fairy Godmother helps her attend the Prince’s ball, Cinderella falls in love and becomes a princess. - - Beauty and the Beast - : Belle is a girl with big dreams who wants to live an exciting life. When she’s taken prisoner by a beast in an enchanted castle, she finds that he has a good heart, and her love and compassion turns him from a beast into a handsome prince. - - The Princess and the Frog - : Tiana is a hard-working young lady who dreams of owning a restaurant. Prince Naveen is a handsome prince who turns into a frog when a spell is cast on him by an evil man. When Naveen sees Tiana dressed as a princess, he asks her to kiss him. He believes that kissing a princess will break the spell. Instead, they both turn into frogs! Will their love make them human again? - With a simple recording device and speaker that sits in the storybook, - Princess Dreams Record-A-Book - is so easy to use! An adult can record the story, and when a child plays back the recording she can hear the story and follow along in the book. As the child grows, she can learn to record the book herself. Great for everyday play, - Princess Dreams Record-A-Book - will also make a great gift! - How to record the story on your Record-A-Book: - Please read all instructions prior to starting your recording. - - - Move the switch on the side of the recording device to record mode. - Press and - hold - the button until you hear “Record One.” Release button immediately. - Press, but - do not hold - , the button again. When you hear a beep, begin reading the text indicated with a 1, located on the inside front cover. - Press, but - do not hold - , the button again when you are done reading the first section. You will hear a beep. This indicates the recording has stopped. - Repeat steps 3 and 4 until all sections are recorded. - Move the switch to play mode. - - If you make a mistake, please refer to the full instructions located on the inside back cover of your book. - - About the Author: - - •0 - Author:Reader's Digest - Illustrator:Disney Artist - Publisher:Reader's Digest - Published Date:09/28/2010 - ISBN:0794421202 - #of pages:#N/A -
- - Little Mommy Princess and the Potty Doll - - - The next generation in Little Mommy is here! It's time to celebrate a major milestone-Potty Training! Sit the doll on her special potty and hear the silly sounds and giggly phrases as she goes potty; then take a look inside the potty for a surprise! Don't forget to flush for a realistic sound and more giggly phrases. All the fun of potty time with no mess! Includes sparkly sippy cup and hand sanitizer accessories to extend and complete play. This Little Mommy Princess and the Potty doll is the perfect potty training baby doll every girl will love! Doll does really not drink nor wet. - - - It's time to celebrate a major milestone-Potty Training! - - Doll gives girls nurturing, role-play and make-believe fun - - Features realistic silly sounds and giggly phrases - - Includes doll, potty, sparkly sippy cup, and hand sanitizer accessories for complete play - - The perfect potty training baby doll every girl will love! - - Product Dimensions: 14.5 x 11.5 x 5 - - Recommended Ages: 2 years - 6 years - -
Summary: - - A True Fairy Tale - - - Cinderella is a great story, but after the last page is turned, little girls can’t look forward to the tale coming true when they grow up. It’s just “for pretend.” Now girls ages four to nine can unveil the reality of their royal calling! - His Little Princess - shows them that they are not pretend princesses…because God is for real! When a grown-up sits down to read out loud these touching love letters, girls will come to understand and embrace how much they are truly loved and adored by God, the King of kings! - - A Daughter of the King - - Every little girl dreams of being a princess. And for the one who trusts in God, the Word heralds a most beautiful truth: She is the chosen daughter of the King of all kings. She is a true princess! - - Here is a majestic gift for that special young one in your life—personal letters written from her King. Each day a new letter will inspire her to live and act like the radiant princess she is! - - - Story Behind the Book - - - “If we can help our daughters learn from a young age that they are God’s chosen princesses, we will help them to win the identity struggles they will face as teens. While we have influence in their lives, we need to deposit in their hearts and minds how much they are loved and how important they are in God’s kingdom. This book will give girls godly confidence that they are chosen by the King of all kings. Read one each day to them and watch them grow into the princesses they are destined to be!” - - —Sheri Rose Shepherd - - About the Author: - - •Sheri Rose Shepherd has been a popular conference speaker as well as the keynote speaker for the Women of Virtue conferences. She candidly shares how God carried her from a dysfunctional home where she battled depression and an eating disorder to a place in the kingdom as a daughter of the King. Her speaking style is humorous, heartwarming, and based on biblical truth. She has written several books, including Life Is Not a Dress Rehearsal (endorsed by Women of Faith ® speakers Patsy Clairmont, Thelma Wells, and Barbara Johnson). - Author: Sheri Rose Shepherd - Illustrator: Lisa Marie Browning - Publisher:Multnomah Books - Published Date:02/03/2006 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:1590526015 - #of pages:#N/A -
- Hardcover - - Ashley and her stuffed bunny are learning to use their new potty together. Engaging text ("Ashley is a girl just your age") and cheery watercolors walk your child through the practice-makes-perfect process of transitioning from diapers to big-kid pants. -
- From smelly, wet diapers to clean big-kid underwear, girls will laugh right out of their pants and onto the potty as they master this momentous milestone. - - - Product Measures: 7" x 8" x. 25" - - - - Recommended Ages: 3 - years - -
- For the girl fond of wands, forget the goblins and ghouls and go for a set that’s very fairy. This magical kit includes a cone-shaped headpiece, plus a lovely star wand. In fact, it’s so enchanting that all the world – OK, the neighbors! – will be under her spell. - - Why You’ll Love It: It’s funny how something as simple as a wand can light up your fairy girl’s face! - - Includes - • Hat - • Star wand -
Summary: - Bradley Chalkers IS the oldest kid in the fifth grade. He tells enormous lies. He picks fights with girls. No one likes him-except Carla, the new school counselor. She thinks Bradley is sensitive and generous, and knows that Bradley could change, if only he weren't afraid to try. But when you feel like the most-hated kid in the whole school, believing in yourself can be the hardest thing in the world. . . . - - - - Winner of 19 Children's Choice Awards - - - - About the Author: - - • - Louis Sachar - is the author of - Stanley Yelnats's Survival Guide to Camp Green Lake - and - Holes - , winner of the Newbery Medal and now a major motion picture. The author lives in Austin, TX. - Author: Louis Sachar - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Yearling - Published Date:08/12/1988 - Format:Paperback - ISBN:0394805720 - #of pages:#N/A -
Summary: - - A New York Public Library "100 Titles for Reading and Sharing" - A Texas Lone Star Reading List Book - A Josette Frank Award Winner - A Utah State Book Award Winner - A Utah Speculative Fiction Award Winner - - - - About the Author: - - • - - - Shannon's mother says she was a storyteller from birth, jabbering endlessly in her carriage as the two strolled through the neighborhood; once she could form complete sentences, she made up stories, bribing her younger siblings to perform them in mini plays. When she was ten, she began writing books, mostly fantasy stories where she was the heroine, and she continued writing secretly for years while pursuing acting in stage and improv comedy. After detours studying in Mexico, the U. K., and Paraguay, Shannon earned a bachelor's degree in English from the University of Utah and a Masters in Creative Writing from the University of Montana. In the interim, she submitted short stories and novels to magazines and publishers, saving all her rejection letters which she has since laminated into one continuous 60-foot roll which she proudly unfurls to audiences as a testament to her dedication and determination. - - - Since the publication of her first book, - The Goose Girl - , in 2003, Shannon has become a beloved author to young readers as well as booksellers and educators. Her third novel, - Princess Academy - , earned her a Newbery Honor and is a - The New York Times - , Book Sense, and - Publishers Weekly - bestseller. Shannon has also written two books for adults, - Austenland - and - The Actor and the Housewife - . Shannon lives in Salt Lake City, Utah, with her husband, Dean, their children, and their pet, a small plastic pig. - - - www.shannonhale.com - - - - Author: Shannon Hale - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Bloomsbury USA Children's Books - Published Date:05/13/2005 - Format:Paperback - ISBN:1582349908 - #of pages:#N/A -
- Welcome to an enchanted kingdom where everyone's hopes and wishes always come true. If your little girl longs to be a princess, her dearest wish is about to be granted through the wondrous power of music, magic, and make-believe! With the help of all the Disney Princesses, your child can learn how to "transform" herself into the fairy-tale princess she's always wanted to be. And while she discovers the secrets of becoming a princess, she'll sing, dance, and play along with her favorite characters as they perform their best-loved songs from Disney's award-winning classics. Now every fair maiden in the land can be a truly perfect princess! -
Arts & Crafts > Sticker Books & Stamps > "princess costumes for kids girls"
Melissa & Doug, Crayola, Alex - and 113 other brands make our Arts & Crafts selection extraordinary. Get fantastic everyday values across our range of products and a Savings Center that makes it easy to find the stuff on sale this week. We deliver orders over $49 to your door for free in 1-2 days. Based on customer feedback, we have also expanded delivery to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories and APO/FPO addresses. However, due to the additional fees and challenges associated with shipping to these special destinations, we're asking you to help cover a portion of the shipping and handling costs. Our award-winning customer service takes pride in helping our customers.
�2005 - 2013, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. YoYo.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Products on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.