- The farm animals have come out of their barn to play UNO - ® - ! Round them up by matching colors or animals. Is there a blue pig on the barn roof? Match it with any blue animal or any color pig. You can also play a farmer - he's wild and matches anything! The first player to get all of their figures back in the barn wins! Includes 1 Play-and-Store Barn, 28 Animal and Farmer Figures and 4 haystack partitions. - - For Ages: 3 years & up. - - -
- Going to school now is fun and fearless with the My 1st RC Go Go School Bus. A remote control preschool vehicle so soft you can actually squeeze it! This easy to operate vehicle features an easy two button “steering wheel-theme” remote that controls the vehicle. Push the button up and it moves forward. Push the button back and it the bus spins. Safe for toddlers, furniture, and walls. Featuring realistic “bump n go” sounds. - - - Requires 1 9V & 3 AA Batteries (Not Included). - - For Ages: 2 years & up. - - Product Dimensions: 4" x 5" x 6.5" -
- Plan Toys Preschool Tie-Up Shoe - - - Plan Toys Preschool Tie-Up Shoe helps make shoe tying easier for kids. These shoes are kid-friendly. It helps improve dexterity and finger flicking during lacing. Kids can learn how to make beautifully shaped bows, too. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - These shoes enhance children's motor skills while keeping it light and fun. - - - Age: - 3 years and up - - - Features - - - Helps kids learn the shoe tying process - - Improves kids' motor skills - -
- Introducing Finger Prints – a fresh new interpretation of this preschool classic. Just paint on the plastic sheet provided and then make a transfer print using your paper and roller. Set includes 6 pots of washable finger paint, paper, printing mat, squeegee and foam roller. Keep your area neat and tidy as you paint and print away. Set also includes a plastic printing tray, tool tray, plastic apron and clean-up sponge. - - - Recommended Ages: 3 years & up - -
- - Teach My Preschooler - Ready for Math - - - This smart set includes 2 flip books, 2 posters, 5 counters and 12 foam numbers and foam equation signs. Teach My Preschooler Ready For Math offers a head start in early math. Just 20 minutes a day with the award winning Teach My Preschooler math tools and your little one can master adding and subtracting from 0-5. - - - Product Dimensions: 13" x 11" x 1" - - Recommended Ages: 3 years - 7 years - -
- - Teach My Preschooler - Ready to Print - - - This smart set includes 1 magic drawing board, 78 transparencies and a printing guide. Teach My Preschooler Ready To Print offers a head start in learning to print. Just 20 minutes a day with the award winning Teach My Preschooler printing tools and your little one can master printing uppercase & lowercase letters as well as numbers to 100! - - - Product Dimensions: 13" x 11" x 1" - - Recommended Ages: 3
- - Teach My Preschooler - Ready for 1-100 - - - This smart set includes 100 flashcards, 1 poster, 1 book and 20 foam numbers. Teach My Preschooler Ready for 1-100 offers a head start in learning numbers from 1-100. Just 20 minutes a day with the award winning Teach My Preschooler counting tools and your little one can learn to recognize and count from numbers 1-100. - - - Product Dimensions: 13" x 11" x 1" - - Recommended Ages: 3 years - 7 years - -
- Vtech Mobigo Cartridge - Shrek 4 - - - Vtech Mobigo Cartridge - Shrek 4 is a touchscreen based learning platform for kids with the famous characters from Shrek. Kids can learn through games that involve the alphabet, math and other important skills.Learn alongside Shrek and Donkey, Rumpelstiltskin, Ogre Babies and all of the other Shrek favorites. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Kids can learn important skills with characters they know and love. - - - Age: - 4 to 6 years - - - Features - - - Features voices of Shrek and Donkey - - Teaches basic math skills - - Touchscreen interaction - - Fun Shrek cast - -
- I Spy Preschool Game - - - I Spy Preschool Game is a visual and memory game where kids solve mind-boggling riddles to find the right matches. The pairs interlock with each other ensuring that only the right match is made. Plus, there are riddles and photographs from the famous I Spy series. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - It�s a fun game for kids to develop their matching, reading and social skills. - - - Age: - 3 years and up - - - Features - - - Pairs interlock with each other, ensuring only the right matches are made - - Riddles and photographs from the I Spy series - - Lots of ways to play, from beginners to advanced - - Children learn to cooperate with rivals and play according to rules - - Introduces pre-reading exercises to children - - Rhyming through riddles - - Find the matching picture - - - Includes - - - 12 interlocking I Spy puzzle pairs - - I Spy Preschool game rules - -
Introduces early-learning concepts, one step at a time. Multi-language all in one - English, Spanish and French. Reader Rabbit has been captivating children for over 20 years with the finest interactive learning products in both schools and homes. - - - Join Reader Rabbit and Sam the Lion as they help the colorful characters of Sparkalot restore the missing sparkles to the land and sky. - - - Join Reader Rabbit and Sam the Lion as they travel to Sparkalot in their fantastic Dreamship. Help them solve puzzles to find the Brillites that will blast through Mount Brill and bring the stars back to the night sky. But watch out. The bumbling pirates have crash-landed on Mount Brill, and it�s their ship that is blocking the top. The pirates have set their hopeful eyes and paws on the Dreamship. If Reader Rabbit and Sam the Lion are away from their ship for too long, it just might be gone when they come back. - - - Educational mini-games designed to teach basic Preschool skills including Letters and Sounds, Matching Attributes, Shapes and Colors, Creative Expression, and Counting. Multiple difficulty levels for each mini-game that can be changed at any time. Simple controls and enhanced features using the Wii Remote. Full video cutscenes and voice acting throughout the game. - - Features include: - - •Educational mini-games designed to teach basic Preschool skills including Letters and Sounds, Matching Attributes, Shapes and Colors, Creative Expression, and Counting - •Multi-language all in one - English, Spanish and French. - •Multiple difficulty levels for each mini-game that can be changed at any time - •Simple controls and enhanced features using the Wii Remote - •Full video cutscenes and voice acting throughout the game -
- - Life on the Farm - Preschool Edition - - - Preschoolers love the happy farm scenes, deep colors and soft feel of this non-toxic foam Playmat/Board Game/Farm puzzle set. Just draw a card and match colors to move along the game mat. It's fun to take turns! Land on an animal square and find the matching animal to put into the barn puzzle - Fill the barn with farm animals and you win! Fun to play with preschoolers - recommended for ages 3 to 7. Directions in English and Spanish. -
- - Preschool Learning System (Animal Charades) - - - University Games proudly introduces the first preschool and young child learning system built around board games. The system follows the developmental steps of every child from the ages of 3-6 in the key areas of social skills, literacy, imagination, coordination and mathematics. Each game features a guide in the upper right hand corner which highlights to parents the key learning attributes of the game. On the back of every box is a grid guiding parents through the entire system of games. this creates a simple guide broken into three levels which highlights the five developmental areas. We constantly seek to keep our products contemporary through new product development and building on the licenses we carry to keep them new and exciting. University Games philosophy has always been to offer games that encourage social interaction and imagination through gameplay. -
- Move your mover- Greg, rowley, Fregley, Roderick, Holly Hills, or Manny- to see what category to play. In Who Said What, players secretly answer questions like "If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?" Can you guess which answer goes with which player? Correct answers move you closer to finish, but wrong answers can give you the cheesse! - - - Recommended Ages: 8 years & Up - -
- Kid O Memory Match 16 - - - Kid O Memory Match 16 is a classic matching game with a variety of ways to play. Matching symbols or cards for play alone or with other players. Help develop memory and stimulate young brains. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Play at home or on the road for travel friendly fun. - - - Age: - 3 years and up - - - Features - - - Enhances memory skill - - Ideal for single player - - Great travel game - - Multiple player option - - Multiple variations in board - - - Includes - - - Playing board - - 16 knobs - - 4 two-sided playing cards - -
Summary: - - - - Go behind the scenes with Jeff Kinney and the making of the - Diary of a Wimpy Kid - movie! - - If you've ever wondered how a movie gets made, you're not alone. Author and illustrator Jeff Kinney didn't know either, but when his bestselling series, - Diary of a Wimpy Kid - , was turned into a live-action movie by 20th Century Fox, he learned how a book gets adapted into a major motion picture. - - Complete with photographs, script pages, storyboard sketches, costume designs, and original art by Jeff Kinney, - The Wimpy Kid Movie Diary - is the perfect companion to the bestselling series. - - - About the Author: - - • - - - Jeff Kinney is an online game developer and designer, and a #1 - New York Times - bestselling author. In 2009, Jeff was named one of - Time - magazine's 100 Most Influential People in the World. He spent his childhood in the Washington, D.C., area and moved to New England in 1995. Jeff lives in southern Massachusetts with his wife and their two sons. - - Author: Jeff Kinney - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Amulet Books - Published Date:03/16/2010 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:0810996162 - #of pages:#N/A -
- Now in paperback, Heidi Murkoff’s 8th book in the successful What to Expect Kids series. This book focuses on a defining moment for every toddler—what to expect the first day of preschool. - - It's hard to believe, but your child's starting preschool. Even if it's just for a couple of hours two or three days a week, it seems such a big step for someone in such little sneakers. This book will answer your child's questions about what preschool is like, what preschoolers do, who teachers are, and how they help to make preschool such a fun and special place -- so that the first day of preschool will be a day you'll both look forward to. - - - Recommended Ages: 2-5 years - -
Summary: - Now you can write your own bestseller! - - With - The Wimpy Kid Do-It-Yourself Book - , you're the author, illustrator, and main character. Filled with loads of interactive pages and plenty of space to write your own life's story, this book is all you need to create your masterpiece. Whatever you do, make sure you put it someplace safe after you finish. Because when you're rich and famous, this thing is going to be worth a fortune. - - Includes more than 60 new pages! 32 pages of full-color comics (16 brand-new)! - - About the Author: - - • - - - Jeff Kinney - is an online game developer and designer, and a #1 - New York Times - bestselling author. In 2009, Jeff was named one of - Time - magazine's 100 Most Influential People in the World. He spent his childhood in the Washington, D.C., area and moved to New England in 1995. Jeff lives in southern Massachusetts with his wife and their two sons. - - - Author: Jeff Kinney - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Amulet Books - Published Date:05/10/2011 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:0810989956 - #of pages:#N/A -
This Preschool Brush Set is made especially for the small hands of preschool and kindergarten children. Brushes work great with tempera paint. - - Features include: - - •12 assorted flat sizes - •12 assorted round sizes - •24 total brushes in set - •Natural white bristles and nickel plated ferrules - •Natural hardwood handles -
Plan Toys create to inspire children's imagination as well as promote their physical and intellectual development. Plan Toys also proves that it is possible to maintain superior quality standards while steadfastly following a path of environmental and social responsibility. Plan Toys practices the "Three R's" of green living: Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle. Plan Toys manufacturing processes is designed to reduce waste and save energy. Plan Toys are always looking for new ways to improve and preserve our environment. They create innovative educational toys for every developmental stage of childhood. Plan Toys incorporates thoughtful design and age-appropriate challenges to stimulate children's creativity. Match the corresponding halves and place the completed shape on the board. Good for differentiating colors, shapes and forms. - - Features include: - - •PlanToys create to inspire children's imagination as well as promote their physical and intellectual development - •PlanToys practices the "Three R's" of green living: reduce, reuse, and recycle - •PlanToys incorporates thoughtful design and age-appropriate challenges to stimulate children's creativity - •The Plan Toys Preschool Series Shape Matching Board is an imagination building play toy that kids can use to enjoy hours of fun - •Toys in the Plan Preschool category are made for newborn babies up to 4 year-old children and beyond, they have been designed to enhance all areas of a child's development -
- Featuring Thomas & Friends! Still tough enough for years of fun and adventure with all the essentials you look for in a first trike and more: a wide, stable wheel base, easy-grip handlebars, big, chunky foot pedals and durable, rugged-tread tires. The pretend key turns and clicks, and there’s even a secret storage compartment under the comfort-ride seat. All aboard with Thomas! - - - Measures 30" x 23" x 20.5" - - Recommended Ages: 2 Years & up - -
Games & Puzzles > Puzzles > "preschool kids games"
Check out the most popular brands: Melissa & Doug, Hasbro Games & Mattel. Many people wonder how we are able to keep our prices so low. When you order by 6 p.m. on a business day, most orders will ship the same day and you will receive it in 1 to 2 business days. We focus on making life easier for our customers.
�2005 - 2013, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. YoYo.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Products on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.