- PBS Kids 3 Layer Puzzle: Camping - - - PBS Kids 3 Layer Puzzle: Camping challenges kids with three ways to solve. It helps children learn about different kinds of shapes and colors. Children can also develop their eye-hand coordination skills simply by fitting different shapes in their right places. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - The puzzle creatively develops vocabulary related to camping. - - - Age: - 2 to 5 years - - - Features - - - Features three layers for more than one ways to imagine animals in a barn - - Learn words and phrases related to barn and animal life - - Sharpens eye-hand coordination - - Teaches different shapes - - Helps improve problem-solving skills - -
- PBS Kids Exploration Blocks - Numbers - - - Introduce kids to a toy that makes math easy and fun. PBS Kids Exploration Blocks � Numbers is a starter set to teach children the basics: they can learn numbers, symbols and words with these exploration blocks. These 34-piece, pine wood blocks have spelled-out words and numbers printed on them. You can also introduce children to basic symbols like plus, minus and equal blocks. Encourage kids to connect numbers, words and symbols with this engaging set. This number set comes with chalk pieces and empty blocks that kids can use to write numbers and solve problems. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Build important math skills with these fun blocks. - - - Age: - 3 years and up - - - Features - - - 34 wooden number blocks - - Teaches numbers, symbols and words - - Earth friendly - - - Includes: - Carry bag
- Arthur's Concentration Game - - - Arthur's Concentration Game is a classic memory game with a character kids love. Kids try to find Arthur, pal, baby Kate and the entire Elwood City gang. The player who finds the most number of pairs wins. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - It takes a good memory to win. - - - Age: - 3 to 7 years - - - Features - - - Classic memory game - - Teaches kids to wait for their turn while playing - - Large wooden tiles for easy grasp - - Sharpens kids' concentration - -
- Arthur Wooden Puzzle with Story Surprise: Sandbox Trouble - - - Arthur Wooden Puzzle with Story Surprise: Sandbox Trouble brings colorful Arthur fun to kids. Once you have completed the puzzle, all you need to do is move away the pieces to reveal Marc Brown's story. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - It's an engaging game that helps children work on their creativity and concentration. - - - Age: - 3 to 7 years - - - Features - - - Interesting jigsaw puzzle for kids - - Encourages kids to use their imagination - - Explains the story behind the completed picture - - Lets kids make up their own version of the story - - Sharpens kids' concentration - -
- Arthur Chalkboard Number Blocks - - - Introduce children to math at an early age using Arthur Chalkboard Number Blocks. Teach them to recognize numbers while practicing writing them on the chalkboard. They can even learn to count with simple picture blocks. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Build up math skills with these fun blocks. - - - Age: - 3 years and up - - - Features - - - 30 wooden pieces - - Number and picture blocks - - Blank chalkboard - - No mess chalk - -
- PBS Kids Peg Puzzle - - - PBS Kids Peg Puzzle makes learning the first ten numbers easy and fun. It sharpen kids' eye-hand coordination by working towards unraveling a colorful surprise image under each number. Improve developing number skills piece by piece. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Matching each number to their respective images adds a challenging twist to the game. - - - Age: - 2 years and up - - - Features - - - Teaches numbers from 1 to 10 - - Full color illustration - - Encourages kids to develop their eye-hand coordination - - Helps kids learn different kinds of shapes - - Teaches kids to recognize numbers more effectively - - Sharpens kids' concentration - -
- - Plant a Kiss - - - A little girl plants a kiss and watches it grow—with sparkling results and glitter throughout the book! A New York Times best-selling title - - - Product Measures: 10 x 7 1/2 - - - - Recommended Ages: 4 - 8 years - -
Summary: - - Talia fell under a spell. . . . - Jack broke the curse. - - I was told to beware the accursed spindle, but it was so enchanting, so hypnotic. . . . - - I was looking for a little adventure the day I ditched my tour group. But finding a comatose town, with a hot-looking chick asleep in it, was so not what I had in mind. - - I awakened in the same place but in another time—to a stranger's soft kiss. - - I couldn't help kissing her. Sometimes you just have to kiss someone. I didn't know this would happen. - - Now I am in dire trouble because my father, the king, says I have brought ruin upon our country. I have no choice but to run away with this commoner! - - Now I'm stuck with a bratty princess and a trunk full of her jewels. . . . The good news: My parents will freak! - - Think you have dating issues? Try locking lips with a snoozing stunner who turns out to be 316 years old. Can a kiss transcend all—even time? - - - About the Author: - - • - Alex Flinn loves fairy tales and is also the author of - Beastly - , a modern retelling of - Beauty and the Beast - that is a feature film starring Vanessa Hudgens, and - A Kiss in Time - , an edgy twist on - Sleeping Beauty - . Her other books include - Breathing Underwater - , an ALA Top 10 Best Book for Young Adults, - Breaking Point - , - Nothing to Lose - , - Fade to Black - , and - Diva - . She lives in Miami with her husband, two kids, a cat, and a dog. - - Author: Alex Flinn - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:HarperTeen - Published Date:04/27/2010 - Format:Paperback - ISBN:006087421X - #of pages:#N/A -
Summary: - Anna is looking forward to her senior year in Atlanta, where she has a great job, a loyal best friend, and a crush on the verge of becoming more. Which is why she is less than thrilled about being shipped off to boarding school in Paris - until she meets Etienne St. Clair: perfect, Parisian (and English and American, which makes for a swoon-worthy accent), and utterly irresistible. The only problem is that he's taken, and Anna might be, too, if anything comes of her almost-relation
- - Funko Pop Rocks -- Kiss The Starchild - - - This Kiss Paul Stanley Pop Rocks vinyl figure has a rotating head and comes in a displayable window box. It's great for rocking and rolling every night, plus partying every day. - - - Product Dimensions (inches): 3.75 (H) - - Age: 3 years and up - -
- - Funko Pop Rocks Kiss The Catman Vinyl Figure - - - This Kiss Peter Criss Pop Rocks vinyl figure has a rotating head and comes in a displayable window box. It's great for rocking and rolling every night, plus partying every day. The rocking and adorable head turns and looks amazing. It's Kiss as never seen before. - - - Product Dimensions (inches): 3.75 (H) - - Age: 3 years and up - -
- - Funko Pop Rocks Kiss The Spaceman Vinyl Figure - - - This Kiss Ace Frehley Pop Rocks vinyl figure has a rotating head and comes in a displayable window box. It's great for rocking and rolling every night, plus partying every day. Its rocking and adorable head turns and looks amazing. It's Kiss as never seen before. - - - Product Dimensions (inches): 3.75 (H) - - Age: 3 years and up - -
- - EuroGraphics Giraffe Mother's Kiss -- 1000 pc. - - - No one can resist the sight of the giraffe mother planting a smooch on the head of her baby. This puzzle features 1,000 easy-fit pieces that are unbreakable, made from recycled board and printed with vegetable-based ink. This superior quality puzzle will delight and educate all at the same time. - - - Product Dimensions: 14.72 (L) x 10 (W) x 2.5 (H) - - Age: 9 years and up - -
- It was a dark and stormy night on Plum Street. In the little white house, Mrs. Bear was putting Sam to bed. Outside, the wind blows and the rain comes down. Inside, it is Sam's bedtime. Mrs. Bear reads him a story, tucks him in, and brings him warm milk. "Are you ready now, Sam?" she asks. "I'm waiting," he says. What else does Sam need before he'll go to sleep? Could Mrs. Bear have forgotten a kiss? Now this NEW YORK TIMES best-selling story by two of the most beloved picture book creators is available in a board book edition suitable for the youngest listeners.
Summary: - 0 - - About the Author: - - •Richelle Mead is the author of - Vampire Academy - and - Frostbite - . She lives in Seattle. - Author: Richelle Mead - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Razorbill - Published Date:11/13/2008 - Format:Paperback - ISBN:1595141979 - #of pages:#N/A -
Summary: - - A new chapter in the - New York Times - bestselling Morganville Vampires saga. - - - Vampire musician Michael Glass has attracted the attention of a big- time producer who wants to cut a demo and play some gigs-which means Michael will have to enter the human world. For this, he's been assigned escorts that include both a dangerous immortal as well as Michael's all-too-human friends. And with that mix of personalities, this is going to be a road trip from hell... - - About the Author: - - • - Rachel Caine - is the author of more than twenty novels, including the "Weather Warden" series. She was born at White Sands Missile Range, which people who know her say explains a lot. She has been an accountant, a professional musician, and an insurance investigator, and still carries on a secret identity in the corporate world. She and her husband, fantasy artist R. Cat Conrad, live in Texas with their iguanas, Popeye and Darwin; a - mali uromastyx - named (appropriately) O'Malley; and a leopard tortoise named Shelley (for the poet, of course). - Author: Rachel Caine - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Signet - Published Date:04/27/2010 - ISBN:0451229738 - #of pages:#N/A -
- PBS Kids Shape Sorter House - - - Give children the ability to build their own colorful house and play with a mini family. PBS Kids Shape Sorter House has colorful blocks and shapes in red, yellow, green and blue. These blocks are easy to hold and fun to build. They are made of wood for classic play. This set comes with a bead coaster that can be used to count, spin and slide. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - It can help improve kids' eye-hand coordination and motor skills. - - - Age: - 24 months to 5 years - - - Features - - - Colorful shapes and blocks - - Easy to hold and use - - Contains a bead coaster that counts, spins and slides - - Figures of man, woman, child, bird and a cat - - - Includes: - Storage bag
Games & Puzzles > Puzzles > "pbs kiss games"
Melissa & Doug, Hasbro Games, Mattel - we have them all! Compare our great prices, with fantastic everyday values across wide range of products. We ship FAST - overnight to more than 75% of the country, and in 2 days to everyone else. We don't hide our telephone number, like most websites.
�2005 - 2013, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. YoYo.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Products on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.