- Aurora Plush Baby 6" My Barnyard Friends Carrier with Sound. This playset has a chicken, duck, cow, and a pig that all make individual sounds. - - Features include: - - •Animals make individual noises - •Award winning - •Wonderful gift item - •Aurora, leading manufacturer of plush - •Soft and cuddly -
Summary: - - Gerald is careful. Piggie is not. - Piggie cannot help smiling. Gerald can. - Gerald worries so that Piggie does not have to. - - Gerald and Piggie are best friends. - - In - My Friend is Sad - , elephant Gerald is down in the dumps. Piggie is determined to cheer him up by dressing as a cowboy, a clown, and even a robot! But what does it take to make a sad elephant happy? The answer will make even pessimistic elephants smile. - - - About the Author: - - •Mo Willems is the New York Times best-selling author and illustrator of picture books and early readers that have changed the face of children's literature. He has been awarded a Caldecott Honor on three occasions, and two of his Elephant and Piggie early readers have received a Theodor Seuss Geisel Medal. His most recent picture book is Naked Mole Rat Gets Dressed, of which the Bulletin of the Center for Children's Books wrote: "Willems continues to be a master at conveying an amazing amount of emotion and humor using ... minimal elements" in a starred review. - Author: Mo Willems - Illustrator: Mo Willems - Publisher:Hyperion Book CH - Published Date:03/13/2007 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:1423102975 - #of pages:#N/A -
Summary: - - Gerald is careful. Piggie is not. - Piggie cannot help smiling. Gerald can. - Gerald worries so that Piggie does not have to. - - Gerald and Piggie are best friends. - - - In - I Will Surprise My Friend! - , Gerald and Piggie want to play a game and surprise each other?but the biggest surprise is the one they least expect. - - - - About the Author: - - •Mo Willems is the New York Times best-selling author and illustrator of picture books and early readers that have changed the face of children's literature. He has been awarded a Caldecott Honor on three occasions, and two of his Elephant and Piggie early readers have received a Theodor Seuss Geisel Medal. His most recent picture book is Naked Mole Rat Gets Dressed, of which the Bulletin of the Center for Children's Books wrote: "Willems continues to be a master at conveying an amazing amount of emotion and humor using ... minimal elements" in a starred review. - Author: Mo Willems - Illustrator: Mo Willems - Publisher:Hyperion Book CH - Published Date:06/03/2008 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:1423109627 - #of pages:#N/A -
Summary: - Here's the perfect back-to-school gift for budding artists. Like the creator's previous picture book, - My Dog Is as Smelly as Dirty Socks, - this picture book encourages children to be creative and make their own object portraits. It's a fun activity for home or for the classroom. You can even check out portraits made by other readers in the "kids' gallery" of author Hanoch Piven's Web site, www.pivenworld.com—and while you're at it, send in your own! - - Learn how to create a funny librarian, a colorful art teacher, or your best friend by seeing how one girl does it in this simple, playful picture book that's comprised of portraits made of objects. Once the girl has talked about—and drawn—the key figures in her school, she ends with the pièce de résistance—a class portrait! - - About the Author: - - •Hanoch Piven is the illustrator of several children's books, including - My Dog Is as Smelly as Dirty Socks; What Presidents Are Made Of, - a - Child - Magazine Best Book, a Parents' Choice Award recipient, and an ABA Kids' Pick of the List; and - What Athletes Are Made Of. - His work has appeared in a number of publications, including - Entertainment Weekly, Rolling Stone, - and the - New Yorker. - Hanoch Piven received a Gold Medal from the Society of Illustrators for his object portrait of Barbra Streisand, which appears on the cover of - Faces: 78 Portraits from Madonna to the Pope. - - - Over the past five years, Hanoch has been giving "drawing with objects" workshops in the United States and abroad. He works in classrooms, hospitals (in art therapy programs), and museums. Learn more about him at www.pivenworld.com. - Author: Hanoch Piven - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Schwartz & Wade - Published Date:05/11/2010 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:0375853383 - #of pages:#N/A -
- BFF. Make flat best friend bands and round friendship bracelets with the Alex Style Friend 2 Friend Friendship Bracelet Kit. It comes with 2 Styles of bracelets with 4 patterns and 10 colors. It also includes 2 different looms, 10 colors of floss, seed beads, a beading needle and easy instructions. - - - Product Dimensions (inches): 9 (L) x 5 (W) x 1.5 (H) - - Age: 8 years and up - -
- Bath Book - - Here comes BarnYard Bath! It’s a waterproof cousin of Barnyard Dance—the famous board book bestseller. And what could make tub time more fun than a book? Especially one that floats. Because let's face it, board books are highly impractical in the tub. Safety-tested, nontoxic, and so much fun—just like Bath Time!, Boynton's first bath book. -
Summary: - - - It's Clementine's turn to be "Friend of the Week"! She gets to be line leader, collect the lunch money, and feed the fish. Even better, the other kids will make her a booklet, full of the things they value about having her in the class. After reading her friend Margaret's booklet, Clementine begins to get nervous and a little jealous --she - has - to get a great booklet now. Fortunately, she has a lot of astoundishing ideas for getting the kids to write great stuff about her. Unfortunately, just as she's working on the best one, something terrible happens to her beloved kitten Moisturizer. Worst of all, exactly when she needs a friend the most, Margaret lets her down. - - Or does she...? - - - - About the Author: - - •Sara Pennypacker is the author of three previous Clementine books and Sparrow Girl, illustrated by Yoko Tanaka. Sara lives on Cape Cod, in Massachusetts. - Author: Sara Pennypacker - Illustrator: Marla Frazee - Publisher:Hyperion Book CH - Published Date:07/27/2010 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:1423113551 - #of pages:#N/A -
- Chunky Scene - Barnyard Fun - - - Chunky Scene - Barnyard Fun takes kids to the country for puzzle fun. Six familiar and extra thick puzzle pieces challenge young minds. This wooden puzzle board has matching full color pictures, which makes solving it fun and simple. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - It promotes eye-hand coordination in children and also helps develop fine motor skills. - - - Age: - 2 to 6 years - - - Features - - - Durable wooden puzzle board - - Comes with matching full color pictures - - Promotes eye-hand coordination and fine motor skills - - Pieces stand upright for pretend play - -
- Teach your child how to catch, throw and kick with Crocodile Creek’s 7” Barnyard Playball. - - - Heavy duty, textured ball is great for indoor or outdoor play - - Made of rubber and contains no PVC, latex or vinyl - - Ball is 7" diameter - - Recommended Ages: 1 year & up - -
Summary: - Joel dares his best friend, Tony, to a swimming race in a dangerous river. Both boys jump in, but when Joel reaches the sandbar, he finds Tony has vanished. How can he face their parents and the terrible truth? - - About the Author: - - •0 - Author: Marion Dane Bauer - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Yearling - Published Date:09/01/1987 - Format:Paperback - ISBN:0440466334 - #of pages:#N/A -
- - Creative Converting Barnyard Bash 5 ct Pick Candles - - - Moo moo, cluck cluck, cock-a-doodle-doo! A barnyard birthday bash will have animal-loving kids pumped up (and maybe even ready to hit the hay later on!). To add to the farm theme, deck out the birthday child in overalls, display gifts in a little red wagon and hand out bandannas from the dollar store to guests. - - - Dimensions: 3" H - -
- Shure Chunky World Barnyard Puzzle - - Shure Chunky World Barnyard Puzzle teaches kids all that they need to know about the farmyard. These pieces are made of chunky wood and show fun farm things like sheep, ducks, hens and cows and more. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Farm fun helps developing minds grow. - - - Age: - 3 years and up - - - Features - - - Can be used in the puzzle tray or for pretend play - - 20 double-sided wooden pieces with realistic artwork on both sides - - Great for teaching kids about the barn and everything on it - - Ghick, bright, beautiful and little finger friendly - -
- - Early Learning Barnyard Bessie Electronic Learning Toy - - - Never has early learning been so much fun! These portable, hand-held talking animals are cute and colorful and as much fun as they look. Kids can learn ABC, 123, colors & shapes, animal sounds and favorite nursery rhyme melodies. Each Early Learning Animal Pal teaches something different. The animal pals feature an auto shut-off feature and require two �AA� batteries (included). With light up buttons and fun, friendly voices and activities, these Early Learning Animal Pals will soon become your child�s favorite toy. Ages 18+ months. -
- - This adorable barnyard trio is specially designed for early puzzlers. The long-necked horse, fluffy-faced sheep and two-horned cow feature easy-to-grip knobs to guide kids as they twist and turn puzzle pieces. Composed of non-splinter wood and nontoxic paint, the Jumbo Knob Puzzle includes three chunky pieces that fit perfectly in place over full-color, matching pictures. Puzzle play helps develop visual perception, eye-hand coordination, logic and problem solving skills. - - - - - - - Why You’ll Love It: - - - The farm-theme design boosts imaginative play. Kids can neigh like a horse and moo like a cow while they plunk each piece in place. - - - - - - - Age: - - - 12 months and up - - - - - - - Features - - - - - - Easy-grasp knobs - - - - Matching pictures underneath each puzzle piece - - - - Durable, high quality construction - - - - Non-splintering wood and nontoxic paint - - - - - - - - Includes: - - - 3 extra thick wooden puzzle pieces - - - - - - -
- - Creativity For Kids Paint & Decorate Fairy Friend - - - This 12" soft-stuffed fairy friend comes ready to paint and decorate. Set includes fabric paint, brushes and fun accessories including sparkling fairy wings, a tulle skirt and flowers. Accent your fairy with sparkling glitter paint. Crafting apron included. - - - Recommended Ages: 3 years & up - -
- Organic Blanket Friend Toy - - - Organic Blanket Friend Toy is an adorable friend for babies. Knotted hands and feet let baby easily hold them. Made with 100% organic cotton, these toys have embroidered facial expressions. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Easy to hold, soft to chew and cute to look at, babies love to make new blanket bunny buddies. - - - Age: - 3 to 24 months - - - Fabric: - Organic cotton - - - Features - - - Friendly bunny face with knotted hands and feet - - Ideal for little ones to snuggle and play with - - Safe to chew - - Made from 100% organic Egyptian cotton - - Environmentally friendly - - Machine washable - - - NOTE: - Keep a bath towel in the dryer along with the toy to dry faster.
- This little froggy tug-toy really moves his legs! Features wooden body design. Pull along your funny little friend to see his legs move in a hopping motion as he rolls. - - - Product Measures: 7" x 3" x 5" - - - - Recommended Ages: 12+ months - -
YoYo.com Dolls & Stuffed Animals products include more than 2299 items - from Melissa & Doug, to Barbie, and KidKraft - we've got you covered. We work hard to make our prices as competitive as possible, and offer some of the lowest prices online. We encourage you to compare prices. When you order by 6 p.m. on a business day, most orders will ship the same day and you will receive it in 1 to 2 business days. We're here when you need us - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
�2005 - 2013, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. YoYo.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Products on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.