From Haemimont Games, The First Templar is a co-operative action adventure game in development for Xbox 360 and PC. The game portrays a dark and gritty view of the late 13th century where old friends become enemies, corruption spreads throughout the Church and fallen knights oppress the weak and renounce their oaths. The First Templar follows the story of two main characters - a French Templar, and his companion, a noble lady who has been proclaimed a heretic. Taking control over these two unlikely allies, the player must uncover the mysteries behind the Templar Order, play a role in a grand conspiracy, and discover the secret of the Holy Grail. The heroes face powerful opponents at every turn, in the face of the Saracen, King Philip IV of France and the Inquisition. The game also features both single player and co-op modes. When playing solo, the player can switch between the two characters, leaving the control of the second hero to the game's AI. At any moment a second player can joinin and take control of the AI controlled hero. - - Features include: - - •Fast-paced cooperative play allowing players to assist one another and drop-in/out letting the AI take over when one player leaves the game - •In single player action play as either character, switching roles as you go to use the best skills for the job - •RPG inspired character development with each character having their own skills and skill paths which the player can develop - •Return to the 13th century, where European culture is on the brink of collapse and explore 20 historically accurate locations have been recreated - •Enjoy gorgeous, cinematic graphics that realistically bring the 13th Century to life, complete with day-night cycles and backed by a dramatic, orchestral soundtrack -
- - Features include: - - •Optimized for portable game play with quicker races and reduced load times - •Multiplayer racing for up to 4 players through local ad-hoc Wi-Fi - •Includes the additional map of the city of Tokyo, with its own unique races - •Los Angeles map includes real landmarks and streets, variable weather patterns and three different times of day - •Multiple game modes include Career mode with Reputation points and open-ended mission structure -
- - Melissa & Doug Midnight Cat - - - Midnight Cat has luxurious long fur and an endearing kitten face. White boots and white accents on its ears and face give this stuffed animal all the high contrast of a bright moon at midnight. With this toy cat to squeeze, children are sure to be dreaming sweetly long before the moon is high. - - - Product Dimensions: 12 x 5 x 4 - - Recommended Ages: 6 months & Up - -
- Midnight is one of the Wild Wild Best. He is made exclusively of a luxurious acrylic fabric. His deep and vivid eyes are hand painted and custom designed. The detailed coloration on his body is hand air-brushed. One of Ty's newest wildest popular collections. Look for the familiar heart-shaped tag that means you?ve purchased an authentic Ty product. Handmade with the finest quality standards in the industry. Collect them all. High quality for a low price. - - Features include: - - •One of Ty's newest wildest popular collections - •Look for the familiar heart-shaped tag that means you?ve purchased an authentic Ty product - •Handmade with the finest quality standards in the industry - •Collect them all - •High quality for a low price -
- - Toy Vault Cthulhu Midnight Reaver Nyarlathotep - - - The moon masks its glaucous light over the world beneath as the night wind howls with the ambience of a thousand tortured souls, whispering unheeded warnings as the clock strikes twelve. Hidden behind you, indistinguishable from the shadows at your feet, lurks the god of a thousand forms, Nyarlathotep, his malevolent desires ignited like the flame in his eyes as his tentacled claw reaches outward. Limited Edition. -
- Groovy Girls by Manhattan Toy are posh playmates and are the coolest dolls around. With funky outfits and awesome accessories, Groovy Girls products encourage girls to celebrate their own unique personalities. New sounds bring the Groovy Girls, beautiful black stallion to life. With the push of the Groovy Girls flower on her hip, this poseable horse makes galloping sounds, whinnies and snorts. - - - Recommended Ages: 3 years & Up - -
Summary: - - - Rose is one of twelve princesses forced to dance through the night in an underground palace. The key to breaking the spell lies in magic knitting needles, an invisibility cloak, and-of course-true love. Inspired by "The Twelve Dancing Princesses,"this novel is as captivating as it is fresh. Enchanted readers are sure to clamor for the new companion, Princess of Glass, also publishing this season. - - - - - About the Author: - - • - - - Jessica Day George - is the author of - Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow - , - Dragon Slippers - , and its sequel, - Dragon Flight - . Originally from Idaho, she studied at Brigham Young University and lived in Delaware and New Jersey before settling down in Salt Lake City, Utah. She had been a movie store clerk, librarian, bookseller, and school office lady before she got her big break. Jessica lives with her husband, their young son, and a five-pound Maltese named Pippin in a house that needs to be vacuumed much too often. - www.JessicaDayGeorge.com - www.dragonslippers.net - - - - Author: Jessica Day George - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Bloomsbury USA Childrens - Published Date:04/27/2010 - Format:Paperback - ISBN:1599904551 - #of pages:#N/A -
Summary: - Claire Danvers's college town may be run by vampires but a truce between the living and the dead made things relatively safe. For a while. Now people are turning up dead, a psycho is stalking her, and an ancient bloodsucker has proposed private mentoring. To what end, Claire will find out. And it's giving night school a whole new meaning. - - About the Author: - - •0 - Author: Rachel Caine - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:NAL Jam - Published Date:10/02/2007 - ISBN:0451222385 - #of pages:#N/A -
The famed writer Nathaniel Hawthorne has died during a freak snow storm, and his ghost has come to you, asking for help. Travel back and forth in time from the scene of the author?s demise to the 17th century, where a town is going mad with rumors of witchcraft and a woman is facing the gallows. Unravel the secrets of Salem?s accused witches and solve the death of Hawthorne in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials, a fun Hidden Object game. - - Features include: - - •Sequel to the hit Midnight Mysteries: The Edgar Allan Poe Conspiracy - •Explore the spooky terrain and structures of Salem village - •Interview apparitions, solve brain-teasing puzzles, and collect hidden objects - •Hawthorne guides you through time to unravel his mysterious death - •Complete 10 Adventure Missions -
Summary: - - In the heart of - - Calcutta - - lurks a dark mystery.... - - - Set in Calcutta in the 1930s, - The Midnight Palace - begins on a dark night when an English lieutenant fights to save newborn twins Ben and Sheere from an unthinkable threat. Despite monsoon-force rains and terrible danger lurking around every street corner, the young lieutenant manages to get them to safety, but not without losing his own life. . . . - - Years later, on the eve of Ben and Sheere's sixteenth birthday, the mysterious threat reenters their lives. This time, it may be impossible to escape. With the help of their brave friends, the twins will have to take a stand against the terror that watches them in the shadows of the night--and face the most frightening creature in the history of the City of Palaces. - - - About the Author: - - •Carlos Ruiz Zaf?n is the author of six novels, including the - New York Times - bestseller - The Prince of Mist - and the international phenomena - The Shadow of the Wind - and - The Angel's Game - . His work has been published - - in more than fifty countries and honored with numerous awards. He - - divides his time between Barcelona, Spain, and Los Angeles, California. - - - Author: Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Little, Brown Books for Young Readers - Published Date:05/31/2011 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:0316044733 - #of pages:#N/A -
Summary: - The fabulous powers of the Red King were passed down through his descendants, after turning up quite unexpectedly, in someone who had no idea where they came from. This is what happened to Charlie Bone, and to some of the children he met behind the grim, gray walls of Bloor's Academy. Charlie Bone has discovered an unusual gift-he can hear people in photographs talking! His scheming aunts decide to send him to Bloor Academy, a school for genius's where he uses his gifts to discover the truth despite all the dangers that lie ahead. - - About the Author: - - •0 - Author: Jenny Nimmo - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Orchard - Published Date:03/01/2003 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:0439474299 - #of pages:#N/A -
Video Games & Systems > Xbox 360 > "midnight club 360"
Find exactly what you are looking for - Sony, Microsoft, and Turtle Beach. Everyday low prices brought to you by yoyo.com. When you order by 6 p.m. on a business day, most orders will ship the same day and you will receive it in 1 to 2 business days. We focus on making life easier for our customers.
�2005 - 2013, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. YoYo.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Products on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.