- - - Mindware Qwirkle Board Game - - - - - Qwirkle is as simple as matching colors and shapes, but also requires tactical maneuvers and well-planned strategy. Earn points by building rows and columns of blocks that share a common shape or color. Look for opportunities to score big by placing a tile that touches multiple pieces with matching attributes. The player with the most points wins! - - - - - Why You’ll Love It: - - - The simple setup makes this an instant favorite for younger kids, while older players will enjoy strategizing to win. - - - - - Age: - - - 6 and up - - - - - Features - - - - • For 2 to 4 players - • Playing time approximately 45 minutes - • Winner of Parent's Choice Gold Award and Mensa National Competition - • A fun twist on Scrabble and matching games - • A great introduction to strategy games - • Fun for players of all ages - - - - - Includes: - - - 108 wooden blocks - - - - -
- - Wonder Forge I Can Do That Games: Richard Scarry Busy Town - - - Join Huckle Cat and Lowly Worm on a fun-filled race around Richard Scarry's Busytown to solve mysteries and find hidden objects. Drive through city streets, an activity-filled farm, an action-packed airport and a bustling harbor full of silly boats. When a Goldbug card is flipped, it's time to team up for a visual scavenger hunt. There are hundreds of things to discover on the gigantic, colorful game board that's over six feet long. Children experience excitement and build confidence each time they say, "I found it." This game encourages teamwork, promotes observation skills and attention to detail and reinforces object identification and matching skills. It includes 1 game board in three sections, 1 spinner, 1 ferry tile, 10 magnifying glass tokens, 6 food tiles, 30 Goldbug cards, 1 sand timer and game rules. It is for 2 to 4 players. - - - Product Dimensions: 15.8 (L) x 2.7 (W) x 10.5 (H) - - Age: 3 years and up - -
- Hasbro Candy Land - - - The classic candy adventure. Candy Land is a card and board game for up to four kids that takes them through mouthwatering destinations like chocolate mountains and cupcake commons. Includes a card deck with colored illustrations, 4 playing pieces, a game board and an instruction guide. Let little imaginations adventure. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - All your kids need to enjoy classic fun - - - Age: - 3 years and up - - - Features - - - Lets kids play in a group - - Colorful illustrations and creative names keep kids engaged - - Kids learn to identify colors - -
- I Spy Preschool Game - - - I Spy Preschool Game is a visual and memory game where kids solve mind-boggling riddles to find the right matches. The pairs interlock with each other ensuring that only the right match is made. Plus, there are riddles and photographs from the famous I Spy series. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - It�s a fun game for kids to develop their matching, reading and social skills. - - - Age: - 3 years and up - - - Features - - - Pairs interlock with each other, ensuring only the right matches are made - - Riddles and photographs from the I Spy series - - Lots of ways to play, from beginners to advanced - - Children learn to cooperate with rivals and play according to rules - - Introduces pre-reading exercises to children - - Rhyming through riddles - - Find the matching picture - - - Includes - - - 12 interlocking I Spy puzzle pairs - - I Spy Preschool game rules - -
- - Sort It Out - - - Try the newest game of matching wits and building brainpower. Players surprise each other with their guesses and hunches. The winner is the luckiest and the best at putting five interesting items in their proper order. Do you know which is faster: a cheetah, a race horse, a bicycle, a rabbit or a car going 60 mph? Read the question, rank your choices and compare. Can you be the expert? University Games was founded by Bob Moog and Cris Lehman, who recognized a developing niche in social interaction and learning games for adults and children. University Games creates educational board games designed so that players won't notice how much they are learning. - - - Product Dimensions: 4.8 (L) x 7.8 (W) x 2 (H) - - Age: 3 years and up - -
- It's a domino game with a colorful, dizzying twist. Tiles are placed down one by one to connect colors and create a flowing pattern. - - Features include: - - •Tiles are placed down one by one to connect colors and create a flowing pattern - •Players take turns placing tiles with matching edges; points are earned according to the pieces on the board your tile touches - •Includes 71 glossy chipboard game tiles - •2 or more players - •Ages 6 and up - -
- - Colorful Caterpillars Game - - - This is a shape-matching and sorting game. Children will have fun learning while building these colorful caterpillars. It has quality crafted brightly colored wooden pieces. It comes with 4 caterpillars, 42 wooden shapes, 1 color dice and 1 symbol dice. The toy finishes are all non-toxic, child-safe and of the highest quality. - - - Product Dimensions: 8.9 (L) x 2 (W) x 8.9 (H) - - Age: 3 to 7 years - -
- - Jazzy Toes Bamboo Rayon Collection High Top Sneakers Sock Set - Blue - - - JazzyToes is proud to present socks made of bamboo rayon: High Top Sneakers. - As mothers ourselves, we want to teach our kids to protect the environment. Why not start by wearing our socks made with rayon derived from bamboo! Size: 6-12M, 12-24 months. - - Our socks made with rayon derived from bamboo could be the most sustainable natural fiber on earth. - - - Advantages of our socks made with bamboo rayon: - - - •Hypoallergenic - •Breathable & Absorbent - •Anti-bacterial - •Natural & Eco-friendly - •Silky Smooth to babies’ skin - - - - Features: - - •Our socks made with rayon bamboo yarn is processed with low-impact dyes, and is OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified free of any harmful chemicals - •Single pair on hang tag. - •Non-skid soles - •Materials: 85% Rayon made from bamboo , 15% Nylon, 5% Elastane - •CPSIA complaint, safe for your children -
- This environmental friendly wooden Memory Game is made of wood from FSC monitored source, painted with water based paints, packaged in a box made of recycled materials and printed with soy bean ink. Parents and gift givers will be proud to have made an environmental friendly purchase. This colorful and attractive Memory Game is not only fun for the kids to play with but also help develop motor skills and memory. Perfect for parent and child play / bonding. - - - Tested to meet European and U.S. safety standards - - Product Measures: 9.3"x0.5"x7.6" - - Recommended Ages: 24 months & up - -
- 4…3…2…1…Blast off. Players race to play all their cards by matching colored rings on the previously played card. Quick minds and fast fingers will triumph. - - - - - 2-4 players. - - - - 3 minutes to learn. - - - - Plays in less than 5 minutes. - - - - Great family or classroom game. - - - - - - Product Measures: 6.0 IN x 5.0 IN x 2.0 IN. - - - - Recommended Ages: 8 & Up. - -
- - Djeco Boa Building Game - - - This is a dice matching game. The object is to build the longest snake. Each combination of letters on your dice is worth a certain number of pieces. Players start with a head and tail and the body parts are earned with rolls of their dice. Snake pieces are heavy cardboard and dice are wooden. The game has a short play time of about 10 minutes on average. It's a good family game that is easy to understand. - - - Age: 4 to 7 years - -
- Roll the dice and take out the matching total in chips. Choose your point combinations carefully so you don't get stuck with too many chips left - because in this game the player with the LOWEST score wins. - - Features include: - - •Ages 7- Adult, 4-10 players - •Fast paced, totally portable game that builds math facts skills . - •Drawstring pocket bag makes this the perfect travel game for instant family fun. - •Families and educators will love this game that makes learning addition facts a blast. - •Break this game out at a restaurant when you are waiting for food or instead of flash cards for educational addition review. -
- Kid O Memory Match 16 - - - Kid O Memory Match 16 is a classic matching game with a variety of ways to play. Matching symbols or cards for play alone or with other players. Help develop memory and stimulate young brains. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Play at home or on the road for travel friendly fun. - - - Age: - 3 years and up - - - Features - - - Enhances memory skill - - Ideal for single player - - Great travel game - - Multiple player option - - Multiple variations in board - - - Includes - - - Playing board - - 16 knobs - - 4 two-sided playing cards - -
- - Learning Resources Twist and Match Monsters Game - - - Silly mixed-up monsters twist and turn -- a fun, kinesthetic approach to matching, colors, attributes and counting. Choose from two levels of play. It includes a 6-sided plastic tower, 18 self-checking monster cards and a spinner. It's for 2 to 6 players. - - - Product Dimensions: 7.25 (L) x 11.25 (H) - - Age: 4 years and up - -
- Green lantern make a match game includes 48 green lantern cards, green lanter ring and rules. Turn over two cards on every turn.Try to find matches of Hal Jordan, Sinestro, Abin Sur and others. Reveal special cards and you get to take the green lantern ring, which gives you extra points and you move closer to winning. For 2 to 4 players. Ages 3 and up. - - Features include: - - •Turn over two cards on every turn - •Try to find matches of Hal Jordan, Sinestro, Abin Sur and others - •Reveal special cards and you get to take the green lantern ring, which gives you extra points and you move closer to winning - •For 2 to 4 players - •Recommended for ages 3 and up -
- A favorite and fun way to develop memory skills! Shuffle the teddy-shaped picture tiles & lay them face down on the table. Players try to uncover the most matching pairs to win. - - - Recommended Ages: 2.5 years & up - -
- - Mattel NBC's Minute to Win It Board Game - - - Bring the hit NBC game show right into your own living room. It features simple hilarious and nerve-wracking tasks for player to complete. Mix and match included props and everyday household items. The game includes cards, a timer and game props: a banana, ping pong balls, feathers, foam eggs and much more. - - - Product Dimensions: 10.5 (L) x 2 (W) x 10.5 (H) - - Age: 12 months and up - -
- - Chug around the island of Sodor collecting party treats! This fast-paced game features two ways to play. On the easiest level, players flip over a Party Treat card, move ahead the allotted spaces and collect the card. On the advanced level, players roll the die to move. Then flip two colored cards. If they match, collect them. First engine around the board wins. Kids boost memory and matching skills while they play. - - - - - - - Why You’ll Love It: - - - Game play is quick and simple — no reading required! - - - - - - - Age: - - - 3 years and up - - - - - - - Features - - - - - - Designed for 2 to 4 players - - - - Play time: 15 minutes - - - - - - - - - - Includes - - - - - - Game board - - - - 4 engine movers: Thomas, Percy, James, Rosie - - - - 24 party treat tokens: red, blue, purple, green (6 each) - - - - Die - - - - Instructions - - - - -
- Make math match with this pocket chart game. Features 8 games that cover number sense, number recognition, and counting, pattering, addition, subtraction, time, money and story problems. Includes 160 self-checking cards. Grommets and built in magnets allow hanging from a stand or magnetic board. Flame retardant nylon chart measures 20-1/2?Lx 27-1/2?H. For grades K-2. - - Features include: - - •Make math match with this pocket chart game - •Features 8 games - •Includes 160 self-checking cards - •Wet- or dry-erase - •Flame retardant nylon - -
- Construction truck sort and match is the perfect way to teach color and shape-matching, sorting, sequencing and pattern-recognition in a fun, game-like setting. Heavy-duty pieces with embedded magnets attach to the self-propping board that has pegs and a metal backing to help guide the parts into place. Includes six double sided pattern cards, 48 construction truck pieces, a durable birch plywood storage case. Ages 3+. - - Features include: - - •Construction truck sort and match is the perfect way to teach color and shape-matching - •Sorting, sequencing and pattern-recognition in a fun, game-like setting - •Includes six double sided pattern cards, 48 construction truck pieces - •Durable birch plywood storage - •Self proping board with pegs and a metal backing help guide the parts into place -
Games & Puzzles > Board Games > "matching board games"
From your Melissa & Doug and Hasbro Games, to the Mattel products that keep you feeling your best - we've got you covered. Get fantastic everyday values across our range of products and a Savings Center that makes it easy to find the stuff on sale this week. We deliver orders over $49 to your door for free in 1-2 days. Based on customer feedback, we have also expanded delivery to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories and APO/FPO addresses. However, due to the additional fees and challenges associated with shipping to these special destinations, we're asking you to help cover a portion of the shipping and handling costs. Our great customer service takes pride in delighting our customers.
�2005 - 2013, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. YoYo.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Products on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.