Let's get cookin', Mama! Now you can learn how to cook on your Nintendo DS! Prepare foods, combine raw ingredients, cook the meal and present your culinary masterpiece to Mama for your final score. - - Features include: - - •Create 76 real dishes or combine recipes to create more advanced meals - •Use the stylus as your master kitchen tool to chop, slice, pan fry, knead, grate, mash and more! - •1-4 Player - •Cool down hot food by blowing into the Nintendo DS microphone -
Summary: - Young children all know the Mother Goose rhyme of the kittens who have lost their mittens, but they've never seen it illustrated with so much energy, beauty, and flair. Preschoolers will delight in these cuddly kittens as they frolic outside in the falling leaves, get their whiskers sticky while eating a just-baked apple pie, and do the washing-up under Mama Cat's watchful gaze. - - Caldecott Medal-winning, - New York Times - bestselling author/artist Jerry Pinkney brings a gloriously vivid palette, delightful details and tremendous warmth to his version of this favorite nursery rhyme. - - About the Author: - - •Jerry Pinkney, winner of the 2010 Caldecott Medal, is also a five-time Caldecott Honor winner. He lives in Croton-on-Hudson, New York. - Author: Jerry Pinkney - Illustrator: Jerry Pinkney - Publisher:Dial - Published Date:09/30/2010 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:0803735332 - #of pages:#N/A -
- - This kitchen is fully stocked — fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, stovetop, microwave, sink, oven and loads of storage space. Plus, there’s room enough for two or more to jump into the creative play. Features functional open and close doors, turning knobs, clock with movable hands, cordless phone, chalkboard and removable sink for easy cleaning. The natural wood tones with pops of primary colors create a sophisticated, playful look. - - - - - - - Why You’ll Love It: - - - It’s all about the countertop space. This well-designed set makes room for the all-important food prep area. - - - - - - - Age: - - - 3 years and up - - - - - - - - - Features - - - - - - Refrigerator, dishwasher, oven, microwave and washing machine doors all open and close - - - - Removable sink for quick and easy cleaning - - - - Knobs that turn and click - - - - Innovative speckled countertop design - - - - Cordless phone - - - - Kitchen chalkboard - - - - Clock with moving hands - - - - Additional storage space on the side and above the sink - - - - Sturdy wood and plastic construction - - - - Adult assembly required - - - - - - - - NOTE: This item may ship in its original packaging and not in a Diapers.com box. Product contents may not be concealed. - - - - -
Summary: - Written by two teens who know what teens do and don’t know about cooking, TEENS COOK is an instructional cookbook that teaches young adults how to make great meals—and be confident and independent in the kitchen. Authors Megan and Jill Carle are teenage sisters with nothing much in common when it comes to food—except that they both know how to cook really well. One buys ingredients she likes and figures out what to make when she gets home; the other follows every recipe to the letter. One is a vegetarian who’s drawn to ethnic food; the other prefers all-American comfort food. Together, they’re a dynamic duo who have created and mastered more than 75 recipes for breakfasts, snacks, sides, family meals, dinners for one, and desserts. In TEENS COOK, the Carle sisters also share their kitchen know-how on averting and fixing disasters, dealing with cookbook math (fractions and metrics—ugh!), deciphering culinary vocabulary (all those terms we kind of know, but not really), explaining chemistry (why and how stuff goes right and wrong in the kitchen), and avoiding accidents (can you say “grease fire”? oops!). For teens (and tweens) who are tired of eating what their parents decide to fix, TEENS COOK offers foolproof advice for whipping up some tasty home-cooked meals of their own. - - About the Author: - - •MEGAN CARLE and JILL CARLE are both graduate students at Arizona State University. They published their first cookbook, TEENS COOK, while Jill was still in high school, and followed up with TEENS COOK DESSERT and COLLEGE COOKING. - - - MEGAN CARLE and JILL CARLE are both graduate students at Arizona State University. They published their first cookbook, TEENS COOK, while Jill was still in high school, and followed up with TEENS COOK DESSERT and COLLEGE COOKING. - JUDI CARLE has served as chef/author, project coordinator, and general editor on more than 20 cookbooks, including the best-selling Charlie Trotter series and, most recently, - Shakespeare'¬?s Kitchen. - The Carles all live in Phoenix, Arizona. - Author: Meghan^Carle Carle - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Ten Speed Press - Published Date:05/01/2004 - Format:Paperback - ISBN:1580085849 - #of pages:#N/A -
- With this Deluxe Let’s Cook Kitchen, kids can cook up a feast without getting a single dish dirty. This adorable kitchen is one gift all the young chefs in your life are sure to enjoy. - - - Product Measures 42.5 in L x 16 in W x 43 in H - - Recommended Age: 3 & up - - - This item may ship in its original packaging and not in a Diapers.com box. Product contents may not be concealed. - -
- A removable sink, a 3-burner cook top and oven with clicking knobs, a refrigerator, storage shelves, a “cutting board” and a real, working, timer… Everything a young chef needs is furnished in this compact and efficient kitchen. Sturdy wooden construction to satisfy every appetite for pretend house and restaurant play! - - - Recommended Ages: 3 years & up - -
Summary: - Once upon a mountaintop, three trees stood and dreamed of what they wanted to become when they grew up. Each of their dreams come true in the most unexpected of ways. - - About the Author: - - •0 - Author: Angela Elwell Hunt - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Cook Communications - Published Date:03/25/2004 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:0745917437 - #of pages:#N/A -
Since 1981 Stephen Joseph has been dedicated to creating fun and unique gifts for children. Our cook set is a perfect example of this as it is a great toy for any little chef. The package includes a machine washable quilted oven mitt with applique design, wooden spoon and rolling pin, and a dishwasher safe melamine bowl. Mitt measures 5-1/2-inch by 8-1/4-inch. Bowl measures 4-inch by 6-1/2-inch - - Features include: - - •Dishwasher safe bowl (top shelf only) - •4-Piece set - •Matching apron available - •This is a toy -
- It's Llama Llama's first day of preschool! And Llama Llama's mama makes sure he's ready. They meet the teachers. See the other children. Look at all the books and games. But then it's time for Mama to leave. And suddenly Llama Llama isn't so excited anymore. Will Mama Llama come back? Of course she will. But before she does, the other children show Llama Llama how much fun school can be! - - - For Ages: 3 years & up. - -
- Llama Llama is feeling crummy, sneezing, achy, head all stuffy. No school today for Llama, he's sick at home in his red pajamas. As the day wears on and Llama starts feeling better, boredom sets in--along with Mama Llama's coughs and sneezes. Llama Llama knows just what to do, bringing Mama tissues, a fluffy pillow, and books to read. Anna Dewdney's latest is a welcome addition to her bestselling Llama Llama picture book repertoire, perfectly capturing the challenges of a little one home sick from school and the big dose of love that makes the best medicine. - - - Product Measures: 10.3"x10.2"x.5" - - - - Recommended Ages: 3 - and up years - -
- Watch the wonder experienced by a small child journeying through the world and round the day taking in the many magnificent aspects of nature. This imaginative and lyrical picture book showcases the love between a mother and child, celebrating the ever-changing beauty of the natural world along the way. - - - Product Measures: 0.32 x 10.2 x 9 - - - - Recommended Ages: 3 - 5 years - -
- What do a deer and a fawn, a duck and a duckling, a tiger and a cub all have in common with you and your baby? The same important bond that all babies need to learn and grow. This charming board book illustrates that profound bond between mother and child by using stunning photos of baby animals learning and growing with their mothers. Simple text imbedded with real-life facts invites children to learn how different animal babies learn and grow with the care of their mothers. - - - Board Book - -
- - Kids Preferred Smarty Kids H -- Mama and Baby Hippo Musical Set - - - H is for Hippo. Mama and baby are ready for a naptime adventure through the jungle. Twist the Baby Hippo for a soothing lullaby and watch the baby hippo spin your baby right to sleep. - - - Product Dimensions (inches): 7 (L) x 8 (W) x 6.5 (H) - - Age: All ages - -
Summary: - - - - "Forgotten God for kids".  A timeless parable for children from best-selling author Francis Chan. - - - The villagers loved the big, red tractor. It helped them grow enough food to get them through the year. But it was hard to use, and it didn’t work very well. Even with everyone helping to push and pull the tractor, they couldn’t get much done. Everyone believed that was just how things were. That is, until Farmer Dave
- Rhythmic text and illustrations with universal appeal show a toddler spending the day with its mommies. From hide-and-seek to dress-up, then bath time and a kiss goodnight, there's no limit to what a loving family can do together. Shares the loving bond between same-sex parents and their children.
- It's a busy day for all the mama and baby animals. Kids will love discovering how ten different mama animals take care of their babies. After reading, it's time for a fun game of memory match, pairing each baby animal with its mama. - - - For Ages: 3 years & up. - -
Video Games & Systems > Nintendo DS > "mama or cooking"
Sony, Microsoft, Turtle Beach - and 96 other brands make our Video Games & Systems selection extraordinary. Our prices go low, very low. Shipping is always free when you spend $49 or more, and we ship FAST - overnight to more than 75% of the country, and in 2 days to everyone else. Plus, this now includes Saturday delivery to most of the country. Simply order by 6 p.m., and you will receive your package within 2 business days. In many ways you could say our main product is customer support. It's what we work on the hardest.
�2005 - 2013, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. YoYo.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Products on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.