Summary: - Sugar, spice, and everything lice. - - Massie Block: The holidays are just around the corner, and the only thing Massie doesn't want for Christmas is a lip-kiss from her ninth-grade crush, Landon. Not that she'd ever admit it, but she's nervous! To distract herself, Massie focuses on getting revenge on Claire for ditching the Pretty Committee. But when the plan to bug her ex-BFF backfires big-time, she may find herself headed for a Merry Kissmass-whether she likes it or not. - - Alicia Rivera: Promised her parents she wouldn't shop at awl between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Her reward? An all-expenses-paid trip to the Spanish Riviera. But what happens when she sees the cuh-yutest pair of Ralph Lauren sunglasses? No pain, no Spain. - - Dylan Marvil: After going overboard at the Westchester Mall, Dylan isn't worried about the size of her clothes . . . but she is worried about the size of her clothing budget. Cuh-redit denied! - - Kristen Gregory: Is sick of being the only poor girl in Westchester. But misery loves company, and maybe, just maybe, she won't be the only broke member of the Pretty Committee for long. . . . - - Claire Lyons: When Massie scares off her new drama friends with a fake-lice scare, Claire decides she's done letting Massie bully her. The alpha may have exterminated Claire's social life, but what goes around comes around. The raid is on, and it won't be over until the fat ladybug sings. - - The Clique . . . the only thing harder than getting in is staying in. - - - - About the Author: - - •Lisi Harrison was the Senior Director of Production Development at MTV, and was responsible for creating and developing original programming for air on MTV. She also served as Head Writer for MTV Production and before that had her own column in Jane Magazine. - - Lisi lives in Laguna Beach, California, and is currently working on her next - Clique - novel coming in February 2011, as well as her second novel in the - Clique - spin-off series, - Alphas, - coming April 2010. - Author: Lisi Harrison - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Poppy - Published Date:08/03/2010 - Format:Paperback - ISBN:0316084441 - #of pages:#N/A -
- - Little Mommy Sweet As Me Garden Party Bunny Doll - - - These adorable toddlers are all dressed up in their favorite costumes and ready for a day of fun in the sun with their little mommies. Each doll features darling details, such as the green leaf neck border on the Strawberry doll, a ladybug accent on the Flower doll and soft furry patches on the Bumble Bee and Bunny dolls. - - - These little cuties are ready for some fun in the sun - - For the next generation of Little Mommy - - Doll gives girls nurturing, role-play and make-believe fun - - Featured in their favorite costumes with darling soft details - - Little Mommy Sweet As Me dolls are the perfect babies every girl will love! - - Product Dimensions: 9 x 5 x 14.5 - - Recommended Ages: 18 months - 5 years - -
- - Little Mommy Sweet As Me Garden Party Strawberry Doll - - - These adorable toddlers are all dressed up in their favorite costumes and ready for a day of fun in the sun with their little mommies. Each doll features darling details, such as the green leaf neck border on the Strawberry doll, a ladybug accent on the Flower doll and soft furry patches on the Bumble Bee and Bunny dolls. - - - These little cuties are ready for some fun in the sun! - - For the next generation of Little Mommy - - Doll gives girls nurturing, role-play and make-believe fun - - Featured in their favorite costumes with darling soft details - - Little Mommy Sweet As Me dolls are the perfect babies every girl will love! - - Product Dimensions: 9 x 5 x 14.5 - - Recommended Ages: 18 months - 5 years - -
- - Little Mommy Sweet As Me Garden Party Flower Doll - - - These adorable toddlers are all dressed up in their favorite costumes and ready for a day of fun in the sun with their little mommies. Each doll features darling details, such as the green leaf neck border on the Strawberry doll, a ladybug accent on the Flower doll and soft furry patches on the Bumble Bee and Bunny dolls. - - - These little cuties are ready for some fun in the sun - - For the next generation of Little Mommy - - Doll gives girls nurturing, role-play and make-believe fun - - Featured in their favorite costumes with darling soft details - - Little Mommy Sweet As Me dolls are the perfect babies every girl will love! - - Product Dimensions: 9 x 5 x 14.5 - - Recommended Ages: 18 months - 5 years - -
- Ladybug Girl is Lulu, a little girl who loves making friends and playing pretend. This board book for ages three and up is the perfect complement to the Ladybug Girl books. Readers join Lulu as she makes friends with Sam, Marley, Kiki, and others. And of course her dog Bingo is by her side, too! - - - Product Measures: 6.9"x6.8"x.4" - - - - Recommended Ages: 3 - and up years - -
- Ladybug Girl is Lulu, a little girl who loves to dress up in her ladybug costume and use her imagination to turn every moment into an adventure. In this board book, readers will learn about the many loves of Ladybug Girl, from climbing the tallest trees to playing with her friends on the playground. And her beloved dog, Bingo, is always by her side! - - - Product Measures: 6.9"x6.9"x.5" - - - - Recommended Ages: 3 - and up years - -
- All dressed up with everywhere to go, Ladybug Girl Dresses Up! (Board Book) is a darling and charmingly illustrated book—presented in a board book format for younger readers—that follows Ladybug Girl as she embarks on dress-up adventures. - - - Product Measures: 7"x7"x.4" - - - - Recommended Ages: 3 - and up years - -
- Lulu's older brother says she is too little to play with him. Her mama and papa are busy too, so Lulu has to make her own fun. This is a situation for Ladybug Girl! Ladybug Girl saves ants in distress, jumps through shark-infested puddles, and even skips along the great dark twisty tree trunk—all by herself. It doesn't matter what her brother says, Ladybug Girl is definitely not too little! - - - - Product Measures: 9.3"x10.9"x.3" - - - - Recommended Ages: 4 - and up years - -
- Lulu loves the beach. Well, she's never been there before, but she knows she will love it. And then she sees the ocean and it is big and loud and rough. That's okay—Lulu wanted to build sand castles and fly her kite with Bingo anyway. But while they are building their sand castle, the sneaky ocean comes in and tries to steal Lulu's favorite pail. This is a job for Ladybug Girl! - - - Product Measures: 9.3"x10.8"x.4" - - - - Recommended Ages: 3 - and up years - -
- At the playground, Lulu asks her friend Sam if he wants to play with her. Sam likes Diggers, while Lulu thinks Monkeys is the best game. Sam suggests playing under the castle, but Lulu knows that the top is the most fun. They just can't agree! And then Lulu asks, "Have you ever played Ladybug Girl?" As Ladybug Girl and Bumblebee Boy, Lulu and Sam save the playground from hairy monsters and big mean robots, and have their very own parade on the bouncy dinosaurs. They figure out that when they work together, they can create fun games that they both like to play. - - - Product Measures: 9.3"x10.7"x.4" - - - - Recommended Ages: 3 - and up years - -
Summary: - Lulu is so excited for the Bug Squad to come over for a playdate, and she has all kinds of things planned for them to do - right down to eating cupcakes. The cupcakes are special because each one has a candle that Lulu thinks everyone should blow out at exactly the same time. - - But when things don't go just the way Lulu planned, feelings are hurt and apologies are necessary. Sounds like a job for Ladybug Girl, who knows how to be brave and say she's sorry, even when it isn't easy. - - About the Author: - - •Jacky Davis and David Soman live in Rosendale, New York. - Author: Jacky^Soman Davis - Illustrator: David Soman - Publisher:Dial - Published Date:03/22/2011 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:0803734190 - #of pages:#N/A -
Summary: - It's the Grouchy Ladybug's 20th birthday. To celebrate, we are introducing a new, larger format edition with brighter, more colorful pages created from Eric Carle's original artwork using the latest reproduction technology. - The Grouchy Ladybug - is bigger and brigher, as irascible but irresistable as ever and will surely delight new generations of readers, as well as her devoted fans of all ages. Happy Birthday, Grouchy Ladybug! - - - About the Author: - - • - Eric Carle is the creator of more than seventy picture books for young readers. - - Eric Carle was born in New York, USA. However, when he was just six, he moved with his parents to Germany. In 1952, after graduating from the prestigious Akademie der Bildenden KÜnste in Stuttgart, he fulfilled his dream of returning to New York. - - Eric Carle has received many distinguished awards and honours for his work, including, in 2003, the Laura Ingalls Wilder Award for his lifetime contribution to children's literature and illustration. - - In 2002, fifty years after Carle's return to the United States, The Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art was opened in Amherst, Massachusetts. Here visitors of all ages can enjoy, in addition to Eric Carle's work, original artwork by other distinguished children's book illustrators from around the world. - - - Eric Carle es el creador de mÁs de setenta libros ilustrados para niÑos. - - NaciÓ en Syracuse, Nueva York, pero a los seis aÑos de edad se trasladÓ con sus padres a Alemania. En 1952, tras graduarse de la prestigiosa - Akademie der Bildenden KÜnste - de Stuttgart, logrÓ cumplir su sueÑo de regresar a Nueva York. - - Ha recibido muchos e importantes premios y distinciones, entre ellos el Laura Ingalls Wilder Award en 2003, por su aportaciÓn global a la literatura y a la ilustraciÓn infantil. - - En 2002, cincuenta aÑos despuÉs de su regreso a los Estados Unidos, se inaugurÓ en Amherst, Massachusetts, el - Museo Eric Carle de Libros Ilustrados - , donde se exhibe, ademÁs de la obra completa de Eric Carle, un buen nÚmero de originales de los mÁs destacados ilustradores de libros infantiles del mundo entero. - - Author: Eric Carle - Illustrator: Eric Carle - Publisher:HarperCollins - Published Date:01/01/1900 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:006027087X - #of pages:#N/A -
- Lana is as cute as a bug in this styling' red, white and black polka dot dress and shoes. Her beautiful red hair has black highlights and is held back with a cute antenna headband. Lana is part of the Special Edition Flutterflies collection with fantasy colored hair and detachable wings. She'll make a great gift for any gal. - - - Features: - - - - Part of the Groovy Girl Collection from Manhattan Toy - - A special addition Flutterfly Doll from Groovy Girls, comes with fantasy colored hair and detachable wings - - A perfect gift for any little girl - - Inspires fun, creative play - - Amazing attention to detail - -
- - American Girl Memory Book -- Friends - - - Make a mini memory book all about your friends. It's fun, fast and easy. Each set includes 1 memory book that measures 8" x 7" and 2 sheets of assorted stickers. It also contains several inspiring design ideas. - - - Product Dimensions (inches): 0.8 (L) x 8.5 (W) x 9.5 (H) - - Age: 8 years and up - -
Summary: - The start of hormonal changes can be troubling, even traumatic, for young girls. Now fully revised and updated with a parents' guide, Period explains in a straightforward manner the changes all girls go through, answers common questions, and includes a brief description of a pelvic exam. - - About the Author: - - •0 - Author: JoAnn^Worthen Loulan - Illustrator: Marcia Quackenbush - Publisher:Book Peddlers, The - Published Date:12/11/2000 - Format:Paperback - ISBN:0916773965 - #of pages:#N/A -
Summary: - This addition to the popular Smart Girl's Guide series helps girls gain money smarts. Quizzes, tips, and quotes from girls make learning about money management fun. The book includes a special section with 101 moneymaking ideas. A link at americangirl.com offers girls the opportunity to print business cards, flyers, and other materials to get their moneymaking ideas up and running with style. - - About the Author: - - •0 - Author: Nancy Holyoke - Illustrator: Ali Douglass - Publisher:Amer Girl - Published Date:02/21/2006 - Format:Paperback - ISBN:1593691033 - #of pages:#N/A -
- Hardcover - - In this fun, easy, non-threatening way to openly discuss potty training with a growing girl, renowned author and illustrator Alona Frankel presents a playful and interactive text, involving the child in Prudence's story. Narrated by the main character's mother, this classic picture book shrugs off accidents while gently rewarding successes; an empowering process for both children and caregivers! - - This is a companion book to the Once Upon a Potty DVD - for HER. -
Summary: - - When Cammie ?The Chameleon? Morgan visits her roommate Macey in Boston, she thinks she?s in for an exciting end to her summer break. After all, she?s there to watch Macey?s father accept the nomination for vice president of the United States. But when you go to the world?s best school (for spies), ?exciting? and ?deadly? are never far apart. Cammie and Macey soon find themselves trapped in a kidnappers? plot, with only their espionage skills to save them. - - As her junior year begins, Cammie can?t shake the memory of what happened in Boston, and even the Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Young Women doesn?t feel like the safe haven it once did. Shocking secrets and old flames seem to lurk around every one of the mansion?s corners as Cammie and her friends struggle to answer the questions, Who is after Macey? And how can the Gallagher Girls keep her safe? - - Soon Cammie is joining Bex and Liz as Macey?s private security team on the campaign trail. The girls must use their spy training at every turn as the stakes are raised, and Cammie gets closer and closer to the shocking truth?. - - - About the Author: - - •Ally Carter is the New York Times best-selling author of the first three books in the Gallagher Girls series, I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You; Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy; and Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover-as well as Heist Society, the first in a brand new series. She lives in Oklahoma. - Author: Ally Carter - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Hyperion Book CH - Published Date:05/18/2010 - Format:Paperback - ISBN:1423116607 - #of pages:#N/A -
Books > Children's Books 6-8 years > "ladybug girl book"
YoYo.com Books items include more than 1625 products - from Harper Collins to 1800DIAPERS. We work hard to make our prices as competitive as possible, and offer some of the lowest prices online. We encourage you to compare prices. We do not yet offer guaranteed overnight shipping, although many areas of the country do receive their orders the next day. Note that some items, including those shipped directly from the manufacturer, will take longer to arrive; ship times for these products will be noted directly on the product detail page. We do everything possible to ensure that your shopping experience is hassle-free, fun and rewarding.
�2005 - 2013, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. YoYo.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Products on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.