Summary: - - Similar to the successful - Do You Doodle? - , Nellie Ryan's - Beautiful Doodles - invite every kid to enter and play-no pressure! On each of the generous-sized pages Ryan prompts doodlers with playful text and whimsical line drawings. From there doodlers go on a liberating flight of fancy. There are over 100 pages to complete and create in this book that is irresistible to kids eager to enjoy its spirit of adventure, imagination, creativity, and all things beautiful! - - - About the Author: - - • - - Nellie Ryan - grew up in New Zealand where she developed a love for illustrating. After graduating with a degree in Visual Communication in 1998, she moved to London where she currently resides. She continues to work on a variety of projects, combining her love of drawing, painting, and fashion. - - Author:Nellie Ryan - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Running Press Kids - Published Date:05/26/2008 - Format:Paperback - ISBN:0762432985 - #of pages:#N/A -
Summary: - - This collection includes eight full-length stories including Curious George Goes to a Chocolate Factory, Curious George and the Puppies, Curious George Makes Pancakes, Curious George Feeds the Animals, Curious George Goes to a Movie, Curious George and the Hot Air Balloon, Curious George in the Snow, and Curious George's Dream. - - - About the Author: - - • - - - Hans Augusto Rey was born in Hamburg, Germany in 1898. As a child, he spent much of his free time in that city's famous Hagenbeck Zoo drawing animals. After serving in the army during World War I, he studied philology and natural science at the University of Hamburg. He then married Margret Rey and they moved to Montmartre for four years. The manuscript for the first Curious George books was one of the few items the Reys carried with them on their bicycles when they escaped from Paris in 1940. Eventually, they made their way to the United States, and Curious George was published in 1941. Curious George has been published in many languages, including French, German, Japanese, Afrikaans, and Norwegian. Additional Curious George books followed, as well as such other favorites as CECILY G. AND THE NINE MONKEYS and FIND THE CONSTELLATIONS. - - - - Author: H. A. Rey - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:HMH Books - Published Date:08/04/2006 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:0618663738 - #of pages:#N/A -
- Begin a lifetime of scientific investigation and understanding with 25 fun experiments in five key areas: nature, physics, chemistry, air, and water. - Learn what plants need to grow, build a barometer, see how water climbs, watch plants sweat, and investigate plant propagation. Discover how a magnifying glass enlarges, how colors mix, how static electricity attracts, how sundials tell time, and how a motion picture works. Investigate air pressure, air flow, hovercraft, paper airplanes, and suction. Write secret messages, float a paper clip, blow super bubbles, observe capillary action, and test displacement. Build a soap-driven boat, mix oil and water, experiment with evaporation, paint with sugar, and watch a balloon inflate itself. - With a 48-page guidebook, Stepping into Science teaches science fundamentals with step-by-step, hands-on experiments, while also introducing children to the scientific method itself. - - - Recommended Ages: 5 years & Up - -
- - - Features include: - - •Draw and erase like magic on a mini Kid-Tough doodler featuring Barbie - •Draw on the screen, then erase it clean?in just one swipe - •Sized just right for take-along with a keyhole hanger on the back - -
- Let the magnetic stylus be your pen and the bead board be your paper. Use your imagination to draw shapes, letters and pictures, popping individual beads to the surface. Erase with the tip of a finger. - - - Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 6 x 0.6 - - Recommended Ages: 3 Years & Up - -
- Alex Toys Draw Like a Pro is a fun and easy way to learn to draw. Turn down the lights, switch on the projector, insert a preprinted slide and trace away. It comes with 124 slides. It also includes six markers, 10 sheets of paper and a flip book. This set is perfect for budding artists who want to learn how to draw. It's also a perfect travel or rainy day activity and a great activity for one child or a small group. Art activities encourage a child's imagination and learning development. - - - Product Dimensions (inches): 19 (L) x 1 (W) x 15 (H) - - Age: 6 to 10 years - -
Summary: - A retro-cool drawing activity for a whole new generation. Comes with sturdy plastic drawing wheels and multi-colored gel pens that get kids creating zillions of swirly spirals right on the pages of the book. - - About the Author: - - •0 - Author:0 - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Klutz - Published Date:03/01/2003 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:1570549605 - #of pages:#N/A -
- Alex Rub a Dub Draw in the Tub - - - A pack of six vibrant colors and a rubber duck sponge makes Alex Rub a Dub Draw in the Tub a fun addition to the bathtub. Kids can draw, write and learn on the sides of the tub and the surrounding tiled area in the bathroom. The set is easily washable, even off skin, and is a fantastic way to make bath time exciting, fun and a want-to activity rather than a have-to. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - It gives the budding artist a whole new canvas for creative expression. - - - Age: - 2 years and up - - - Features - - - An engaging activity during bath time - - Colors are washable, even off skin - - Works on the walls of the tub and the surrounding tiles - - Six vibrant colors - - Rubber ducky sponge - -
- What does a catchicksheep say, anyway? Color Jen Skelley's animal outlines on horizontal strips, then flip the pages to see the results. Draw and color your own hybrids on the blank sheets. The book includes 15 wirebound sheets cut into three strips with 10 mix-and-match characters to color. It is printed with nontoxic, soy-based inks. - - - Product Dimensions (inches): 8 (L) x 5.8 (W) x 1 (H) - - Age: 4 to 9 years - -
Summary: - - Easy-to-follow directions make it a snap to draw portraits of favorite animals. Step-by-step diagrams show how to join circles, ovals, and other shapes to create likenesses of 30 adorable creatures — from a mouse, parakeet, and potbelly pig to tropical fish, a hermit crab, and a sugar glider. Finished drawings are also fun to color! - - - - About the Author: - - •0 - Author: Barbara Soloff Levy - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Dover Publications - Published Date:02/09/2006 - Format:Paperback - ISBN:0486447103 - #of pages:#N/A -
Summary: - - Clear, step-by-step illustrations show youngsters and other would-be artists how to use simple shapes to draw realistic likenesses of 30 different garden flowers, among them a sunflower, daisy, rose, morning glory, tulip, daffodil, poinsettia, Easter lily, pansy, jack-in-the-pulpit, bird of paradise, iris, and 18 other lovely blossoms. - - - - About the Author: - - •0 - Author: Barbara Soloff Levy - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Dover Publications - Published Date:01/09/2001 - Format:Paperback - ISBN:0486413373 - #of pages:#N/A -
Summary: - Grab your pencil. Pick up some paper. And get ready to tdraw the coolest, most action-packed Pokemon art ever. Catch step-by-step secret tips on drawing your favorite Pokemon, like Pikachu, Togepi, Chikorita, Meowth, Pichu, Houndour, Lugia, Cyndaquil, and more!Plus, draw bonus poses of Pokemon in action, and create your own battle scenes!You'll be a Pokmon drawing-Master in no time! - - About the Author: - - •0 - Author: Tracey West - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Scholastic Paperbacks - Published Date:06/01/2003 - Format:Paperback - ISBN:0439434408 - #of pages:#N/A -
Kids will delight in creating their own dazzling pictures. Simply scratch with the enclosed wood drawing stylus to create amazing pictures and learn lots of incredible stuff too. Kit includes 4 Scratch Magic sheets: 2 Scratch and Sparkle Holographic Drawing Boards, 2 multicolor Rainbow Black Drawing Boards, Stencil, Fun Fact Guide, Wood Drawing Stylus and Instructions. - - Features include: - - •Kids will delight in creating their own dazzling pictures - •Simply scratch with the enclosed wood drawing stylus to create amazing pictures and learn lots of incredible stuff too - •Ideal for all ages, abilities and artistic styles - •Clean, Safe, And 100% Creative - •Create outfits and scenes that are one of a kind -
- Djeco Design By Art and Craft kits are designed by fine artists and illustrators. Each kit has an instruction booklet that has an image of one of the finished pieces from the kit and a self-portrait of the artist who designed the kit. This puts a face of the artist to the kit so the child can imagine more of what the artist looks like. The kits also include examples of the original works that the artist has done and a visual guide showing how to make the pieces as if the artist is telling the child, "OK, now that we've met and you've seen my work, let's do some together." The back cover of the instructions have images of all four of the pieces in the kit when finished. The materials in the kits are high quality and are often fine art quality or nearly so. Each kit contains 4 activity pieces to do. The kits are self-contained so no other materials are usually needed other than perhaps water and cleanup supplies. You can partially do one piece in your sample kit, or even complete one to show how the finished products actually look. The markers are all number coded to match with the colors in the activity pieces. The two-tip felt markers have a softer brush tip at one end and rigid marker tip at the other. These markers are water-based but are not washable and will stain clothes. These are more artist quality. The kit contains 8 number coded markers, 4 activity pieces and an instruction book. The colors in this kit are darker and more earth tones than the colors that come with Spring in Acid. Each piece is approximately 8.25" x 5.9" and made of heavy cardboard material. This kit uses some patterning techniques that are shown in the instruction book. - - - Product Dimensions (inches): 9.1 (L) x 1.6 (W) x 6.5 (H) - - Age: 7 to 12 years - -
- This multi-purpose table is ideal for eating, games, crafts and more. Three height adjustments grow along with your child. It converts easily to an easel for art projects -- just tilt and lock. Two handy clips hold paper for drawing or painting. It is sized to seat two to four children. - - - Product Dimensions (inches): 31 (L) x 31 (W) x 20 (H) - - Age: 18 months and up - -
- Use this convenient storage case to take reading fun anywhere. The durable plastic casing ensures protection while on the go and it holds the Tag system and up to six Tag books. Appropriate for children ages 4 to 8 years. Tag Learning System sold separately. - - Features include: - - •Use your Tag Reader to bring writing skills to life - •This set uses methods based on current research on effective handwriting instruction - •With its amazing touch technology, the Tag Reader reinforces step-by-step writing guidance with fun audio feedback - •8-piece set includes 1 hardcover activity book, 4 workbooks and 3 sheets of interactive stickers - •Workbooks, activities and sticker sheets help build writing skills through tracing letters and drawing shapes -
Music & Movies > Family Movies > "kids drawing of airplane"
Plan Toys, Melissa & Doug, Schoenhut - and 199 other brands make our Music & Movies selection extraordinary. Get the lowest prices with shipping on baby products, toys, pet products and more. Delivery is free on all orders over $49. We do our best to deliver your products as fast is possible. In most cases, this means that if you order by 6 pm on a business day, you will receive everything in 1 to 2 days depending on your location. Our great customer service takes pride in delighting our customers.
�2005 - 2013, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. YoYo.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Products on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.