- - Keeps an appropriate, kid-friendly temperature on the melting surface - - Includes a bonus instructional "Fun with Chocolate" DVD - - DVD features Mandy from the web show "imandycom" - - Set includes 1 ChocoPot, 3 chocolate molds, 1 spoon, 1 mini spoon, and 10 foils - - Closed box packaging - - - ChocoPot is the perfect kid friendly cooking appliance. The battery-operated melting pot lets kids make their own great tasting chocolate treats. - - - - - Product Measures: 3.3 x 5 x 4 inches - - - - Recommended Ages: 6 - 12 years - -
- - Stir. Mix. Flip. Scoop. Kids practice stove top how-tos with this 6-piece kitchen set. The chunky wooden knobs and easy-to-grip utensils help kids develop eye-hand coordination and culinary confidence while they play. The utensils are designed with a combination of durable metal and eco-friendly rubber wood. The high-quality set includes a frying pan, saucepan, pot, lid, spatula and serving spoon. - - - - - - - Why You’ll Love It: - - - The classic design and neutral colors make these pots and pans a perfect addition to any play kitchen. - - - - - - - Age: - - - 3 years and up - - - - - - - Features - - - - - - Made from metal and eco-friendly rubber wood - - - - Easy-grip wooden knobs and handle - - - - - - - - - - Includes - - - - - - Frying pan - - - - Saucepan - - - - Pot - - - - Lid - - - - Wooden spatula - - - - Wooden serving spoon - - - - -
- With this Deluxe Let’s Cook Kitchen, kids can cook up a feast without getting a single dish dirty. This adorable kitchen is one gift all the young chefs in your life are sure to enjoy. - - - Product Measures 42.5 in L x 16 in W x 43 in H - - Recommended Age: 3 & up - - - This item may ship in its original packaging and not in a Diapers.com box. Product contents may not be concealed. - -
- Lil' Baker Smart Kitchen - - - Lil' Baker Smart Kitchen has lots of ways to keep chefs cooking.A soup pot can be stirred to learn letters while a rolling pin teaches numbers. Three different shapes pieces can be placed into the oven and some cookies can be rolled adding to kids' amusement. There's a sink to clean the dishes after cooking to teach kids to be hygienic by washing hands. The sink and the dishwasher door even teach what opposites mean. Lil' Baker Smart Kitchen is a fun and educating set with pleasant music, sounds and popular songs for the early learner. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - It helps kids to understand food items as well as learn letters, numbers and shapes in a musical way. - - - Age: - 9 months to 3 years - - - Features - - - Three different shape pieces to teach shapes and food - - Soup pot helps to learn letters - - Rolling pin teaches numbers - - Two play modes - - Plays a range of tunes, sounds and songs - -
- Bon appétit! It’s time to cook up some creativity with our classic kitchen! This kid-sized favorite features bright colors, imaginative details and is sure to impress the young chefs in your life. - - - Refrigerator, freezer, oven and microwave open and close - - See-through doors on oven and microwave - - Removable sink for quick and easy cleaning - - Knobs on the oven and sink - - Convenient storage above and below the sink - - Large enough that multiple children can play at once - - 42.25"L x 15.5"W x 43.13"H - - - Assembly Required - Recommended Ages: 3 years & up - - This item may ship in its original packaging and not in a Diapers.com box. Product contents may not be concealed. -
- All kids like pretend play, particularly involving cooking. This beautiful, four-sided wooden kitchen is irresistible to kids. The Wooden Kitchenette is equipped with an oven, stove with clicking knobs, refrigerator with a working door, a blackboard to write out the "menu of the day," and a clock for learning how to tell time. Accessories include a pan with lid, pot with lid, three vegetable magnets and a spoon. Perfect for mom and daughter bonding. - - - No assembly required - - Tested to meet European and U.S. safety standards - - Product Measures: 9.4"x9.1"x12.2" - - Recommended Ages: 36 months & up - -
- - Silver accents and hip design set this retro-styled kitchen apart. Quality wood construction and vintage details (check out the geometric, see-through windows) make this a favorite for all generations in the family. There are knobs to click, doors to open and close, faucets to turn on and off — just like the real deal. Designed with lots of room for kitchen supply storage too. - - - - - - - Why You’ll Love It: - - - Beautifully designed for a classic look, this kitchen focuses on good ol’ fashioned imaginative play. - - - - - - - Age: - - - 3 years and up - - - - - - - - - Features - - - - - - Doors open and close - - - - Oven knobs click and turn - - - - Cordless phone - - - - Removable sink for easy cleanup - - - - Convenient storage below sink and next to microwave - - - - Large enough that multiple children can play at once - - - - Adult assembly required - - - - - - - - NOTE: This item may ship in its original packaging and not in a Diapers.com box. Product contents may not be concealed. - - - - -
- Getting all you have from here to there just got a whole lot easier. Add to the versatility of your Teacher Tote-All with this durable, washable nylon apron that fits inside the Tote-All loading box, adding four outside pockets for even more carrying capacity. Just pick up the two easy-carry nylon handles to lift the Store-More out of the tote and the apron becomes a bag you can carry or lift to a tabletop. - - - Product Dimensions (inches): 5.3 (L) x 12.6 (W) x 1.6 (H) - - Age: - -
- Big is as Big does. Ertl's new Big Farm 1:16 sized vehicles is the only line of off-road toys designed with loads of detail that features lights and sounds play action. Kids can enjoy hours of indoor and outdoor vehicle play with this line of durable tractors and equipment. Featuring John Deere decor, the John Deere Dump Wagon can add additional play to the new Big Farm Tractors. The dump box can be raised and lowered, and the end gate can pivot open and closed to help complete any Big Farm job. Dump box raises and lowers. End gate pivots open and closed. - - Features include: - - •Compatible with 1/16 tractors - •Functional dump bed - •Authentic decoration - •Officially licensed - •Two piece wheels and tires -
- - Stir things up with these chunky wooden pots, pans and utensils. The pretend play heats up as kids role play mixing, flipping and stirring imaginary dishes. The 8-piece set includes a frying pan, spoon, stockpot and saucepan with lids, slotted spatula and an oven mitt. The durable, high-quality wood construction and rich red color scheme make for a great addition to any play kitchen. - - - - - - - Why You’ll Love It: - - - The red and white gingham oven mitt adds an authentic touch to the play and teaches about kitchen safety. (It’s hot!) - - - - - - - - - Age: - - - 3 years and up - - - - - - - Features - - - - - - 8-piece wooden cook’s set - - - - All wood construction, plus oven mitt - - - - - - - - - - Includes - - - - - - Frying pan - - - - Stock pot - - - - Saucepan - - - - 2 lids - - - - Spoon - - - - Slotted spoon - - - - Oven mitt - - - - -
- The best-selling Jump ’n Slide with an arching shade canopy for all-day outdoor play! - - - Product Features: - - - - Arched canopy provides constant shade - - Includes side mesh pockets for storage of shoes and other items - - Stakes anchor the bouncer firmly in place, while a heavy-duty blower provides continuous airflow - - Built of puncture-resistant material - - Includes stakes, heavy-duty blower with GFCI, repair kit & storage bag - - Weight limit 250 lbs., no more than 3 children at a time - - For outdoor home backyard use only - - Product Measures: 108.00X144.00X72.00 - - Recommended Ages: 1 Years & Up - -
- - This kitchen is fully stocked — fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, stovetop, microwave, sink, oven and loads of storage space. Plus, there’s room enough for two or more to jump into the creative play. Features functional open and close doors, turning knobs, clock with movable hands, cordless phone, chalkboard and removable sink for easy cleaning. The natural wood tones with pops of primary colors create a sophisticated, playful look. - - - - - - - Why You’ll Love It: - - - It’s all about the countertop space. This well-designed set makes room for the all-important food prep area. - - - - - - - Age: - - - 3 years and up - - - - - - - - - Features - - - - - - Refrigerator, dishwasher, oven, microwave and washing machine doors all open and close - - - - Removable sink for quick and easy cleaning - - - - Knobs that turn and click - - - - Innovative speckled countertop design - - - - Cordless phone - - - - Kitchen chalkboard - - - - Clock with moving hands - - - - Additional storage space on the side and above the sink - - - - Sturdy wood and plastic construction - - - - Adult assembly required - - - - - - - - NOTE: This item may ship in its original packaging and not in a Diapers.com box. Product contents may not be concealed. - - - - -
Summary: - Written by two teens who know what teens do and don’t know about cooking, TEENS COOK is an instructional cookbook that teaches young adults how to make great meals—and be confident and independent in the kitchen. Authors Megan and Jill Carle are teenage sisters with nothing much in common when it comes to food—except that they both know how to cook really well. One buys ingredients she likes and figures out what to make when she gets home; the other follows every recipe to the letter. One is a vegetarian who’s drawn to ethnic food; the other prefers all-American comfort food. Together, they’re a dynamic duo who have created and mastered more than 75 recipes for breakfasts, snacks, sides, family meals, dinners for one, and desserts. In TEENS COOK, the Carle sisters also share their kitchen know-how on averting and fixing disasters, dealing with cookbook math (fractions and metrics—ugh!), deciphering culinary vocabulary (all those terms we kind of know, but not really), explaining chemistry (why and how stuff goes right and wrong in the kitchen), and avoiding accidents (can you say “grease fire”? oops!). For teens (and tweens) who are tired of eating what their parents decide to fix, TEENS COOK offers foolproof advice for whipping up some tasty home-cooked meals of their own. - - About the Author: - - •MEGAN CARLE and JILL CARLE are both graduate students at Arizona State University. They published their first cookbook, TEENS COOK, while Jill was still in high school, and followed up with TEENS COOK DESSERT and COLLEGE COOKING. - - - MEGAN CARLE and JILL CARLE are both graduate students at Arizona State University. They published their first cookbook, TEENS COOK, while Jill was still in high school, and followed up with TEENS COOK DESSERT and COLLEGE COOKING. - JUDI CARLE has served as chef/author, project coordinator, and general editor on more than 20 cookbooks, including the best-selling Charlie Trotter series and, most recently, - Shakespeare'¬?s Kitchen. - The Carles all live in Phoenix, Arizona. - Author: Meghan^Carle Carle - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Ten Speed Press - Published Date:05/01/2004 - Format:Paperback - ISBN:1580085849 - #of pages:#N/A -
Summary: - Once upon a mountaintop, three trees stood and dreamed of what they wanted to become when they grew up. Each of their dreams come true in the most unexpected of ways. - - About the Author: - - •0 - Author: Angela Elwell Hunt - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Cook Communications - Published Date:03/25/2004 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:0745917437 - #of pages:#N/A -
- A removable sink, a 3-burner cook top and oven with clicking knobs, a refrigerator, storage shelves, a “cutting board” and a real, working, timer… Everything a young chef needs is furnished in this compact and efficient kitchen. Sturdy wooden construction to satisfy every appetite for pretend house and restaurant play! - - - Recommended Ages: 3 years & up - -
Since 1981 Stephen Joseph has been dedicated to creating fun and unique gifts for children. Our cook set is a perfect example of this as it is a great toy for any little chef. The package includes a machine washable quilted oven mitt with applique design, wooden spoon and rolling pin, and a dishwasher safe melamine bowl. Mitt measures 5-1/2-inch by 8-1/4-inch. Bowl measures 4-inch by 6-1/2-inch - - Features include: - - •Dishwasher safe bowl (top shelf only) - •4-Piece set - •Matching apron available - •This is a toy -
Summary: - - - - "Forgotten God for kids".  A timeless parable for children from best-selling author Francis Chan. - - - The villagers loved the big, red tractor. It helped them grow enough food to get them through the year. But it was hard to use, and it didn’t work very well. Even with everyone helping to push and pull the tractor, they couldn’t get much done. Everyone believed that was just how things were. That is, until Farmer Dave
Pretend Play & Costumes > Play Food & Cooking > "kids cooking appliances"
KidKraft, Charades, Melissa & Doug - and 95 other brands make our Pretend Play & Costumes selection extraordinary. Everyday low prices brought to you by yoyo.com. No lines. No heavy bags. No driving. Just the products that keep your life in balance, conveniently shipped to your door faster and easier than any errand you've done before. yoyo.com strives to deliver the best online shopping experience for you every day.
�2005 - 2013, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. YoYo.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Products on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.