- Functionally smart chalk table with reversible table top quickly hides chalky mess and under the table storage compartment quickly organizes art supplies. Includes two child friendly benches for easy maneuverability. -
- This multi-purpose table is ideal for eating, games, crafts and more. Three height adjustments grow along with your child. It converts easily to an easel for art projects -- just tilt and lock. Two handy clips hold paper for drawing or painting. It is sized to seat two to four children. - - - Product Dimensions (inches): 31 (L) x 31 (W) x 20 (H) - - Age: 18 months and up - -
- - Hit the key, hear the note. This Melissa & Doug upright wooden piano sticks to the music fundamentals. - - Featuring 25 keys and two full octaves, kids practice a wide range of notes as they learn to play scales and favorite songs. Includes an illustrated songbook and color-coded key chart. Bright yellows, reds and greens keep the mood upbeat. - - - - - - - - - Why You’ll Love It: - - - The color-coded keys help first timers easily tap out pop hits like “Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star.” - - - - - - - Age: - - - 3 years and up - - - - - - - - - Features - - - - - - 25 keys and 2 full octaves - - - - Color-coded key chart - - - - - - - - Includes: - - - Illustrated songbook - - - - - -
Summary: - When we published The Encyclopedia of Immaturity in 2007, we knew it would make a great gift for someone’s nephew. And, sure enough, people gave it to their nephews — but also to their grandparents, brothers-in-law and accountants. Soon we were flooded with letters, e-mails and calls sharing one common theme — ""More! More! More!"" So here’s a second helping of skills, activities, and secret knowledge — suitable only for those whose maturity stopped developing around the age of 12. In addition to thought-provoking topics like What We Talk About When We Talk About Wedgies, the book includes detailed directions for how to: fake a cold, slide down a banister, balance a ping pong ball on your nose, send a toiletgram, throw a sloshie, and more. It’s all new and all hopelessly goofy. You can imagine our delight as we looked over the sales figures for the first volume of this encyclopedia. For years we’ve felt like the only kids at the grown-up table. Now it turns out the world is populated by a lot more people who are lot less mature than they look. Well, duh! - - About the Author: - - •0 - Author:0 - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Klutz - Published Date:09/01/2009 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:1591746892 - #of pages:#N/A -
Summary: - - - From Basher, the illustrator who showed the periodic table in a whole new light and gave us his fresh spin on physics, bioligy, astronomy and rocks and minerals, comes Planet Earth, a book that sheds light on this rock we live on, from its mountains and ocean depths to the storms that whirl around it. - - - - About the Author: - - • - - - Simon Basher is the creator and illustrator of The Periodic Table, Physics, Biology, and Astronomy. His characters bridge the gap between edgy Manga and the cuteness of Hello, Kitty! - -   - - - Daniel Gilpin has written more than 50 books for both children and adults. His work ranges from pop-up books to complete encyclopedias. He is also the author of several books published by Kingfisher including Quiz Quest 2 - - - - - Author: Simon^Gilpin Basher - Illustrator: Simon Basher - Publisher:Kingfisher - Published Date:03/30/2010 - Format:Paperback - ISBN:0753464128 - #of pages:#N/A -
- Learning about the United States is interactive and fun with this fold-out coloring map. This kit features state facts, brainteasers and a picture hunt that help kids develop a deeper understanding of the states within the nation. It includes a 40" x 28" fold-out U.S. map, activity booklet and 12 markers. - - - Product Dimensions (inches): 15 (L) x 10 (W) x 10 (H) - - Age: 6 years and up - -
- We truly adore these colored pencils because they are so playfully smart; so perfectly P'kolino! They are shaped so ergonomically well that they almost teach children the right way to hold them. The soft-edged triangular shape and jumbo size naturally place little hands and fingers into the appropriate coloring position. As an added functional bonus, the triangular shape prevents these pencils from constantly rolling off the table onto the floor. - - The jumbo size creates superior durability. These pencils stand the test of time; let alone the uses of a child. The extra thick color core reduces tips breaking off while drawing and sharpening. And not only do these pencils help create beautiful art but they themselves are beautiful. The natural wood exteriors and the vibrant color cores complement each other for a clean, classically beautiful pencil. - - - Recommended Ages: 3 years & up - -
- Schoenhut's Elite Spinet is a musical instrument of the highest quality. Certain to enhance your child's love of music with its endearing melodic tones. Chromatically tuned, the lovely chime-like notes are produced by little hammers striking precision-ground, German steel music rods (versus the conventional taut wires used in full-sized models). - - Schoenhut's® patented Learning System, with its play-by-color teaching method, makes playing simple and fun. A removable color strip fits behind the keys to guide small fingers from chord to chord. The chart also works on adult keyboards, since keys on Schoenhut® toy pianos are of corresponding width. This teaches children proper "finger stretch" from the very beginning. The accompanying Songbook contains a collection of familiar tunes. This Learning System has been specially designed to build a child's confidence and develop basic playing skills. - - - Product Measures: 17.00 X 10.50 X 19.75 - - Recommended Ages: 3 years - 6 years - -
- Create one-of-a-kind fashions with this ultimate tie dye set. From sleep shirts to purses, we show you how to turn one XL T-shirt (included) into dozens of fun projects. Easy-squeeze bottles come with pre-measured dyes ? just add water. Minimize the mess and maximize the fun, -craft apron, table cover and craft gloves included. Includes extra dyes, stencil, fabric marker, embroidery thread and needles to create even more projects . - - Features include: - - •Create a one-of-a-kind tie dye fashion - •Easy-squeeze bottles come with pre-measured dyes - •Craft apron, table cover and craft gloves included - •Includes extra dyes, stencil, fabric marker, embroidery thread and needles to create more projects - •Extra Large T-shirt included - - Recommended Ages: 4 years & up -
- Played at Carnegie Hall by internationally acclaimed concert pianist Margaret Leng Tan, Schoenhut's Traditional Spinet is a musical instrument of highest quality. Publicized in the New York Times, this is the only toy piano ever played at Carnegie Hall. Certain to enhance your child's love of music with its endearing melodic tones. Chromatically tuned, the lovely chime-like notes are produced by little hammers striking precision-ground, German steel music rods (versus the conventional taut wires used in full-sized models).Schoenhut's® Learning System, with its play-by-color teaching method, makes playing simple and fun. A removable color strip fits behind the keys to guide small fingers from chord to chord. The chart also works on adult keyboards, since keys on Schoenhut® toy pianos are of corresponding width. This teaches children proper "finger stretch" from the very beginning. The accompanying Songbook contains a collection of familiar tunes. This Learning System has been specially designed to build a child's confidence and develop basic playing skills. Materials: Birch, Maple and Hardboard - - - Product Measures: 17.00 X 10.00 X 19.75 - - Recommended Ages: 3 - 6 years - -
- Schoenhut's® sturdy 37-key piano was designed with the Day Care industry in mind, but is perfect for the home too. Built of solid maple and one-half inch birch plywood, it is crafted entirely by hand and built to endure active play. With a keyboard almost half the size of that on an adult piano, the three-octave span allows plenty of room for playing with both hands. Chromatically tuned, the lovely chime-like notes are produced by little hammers striking precision-ground, German steel music rods (versus the conventional taut wires used in full-sized models). Schoenhut's® Learning System, with its play-by-color teaching method, makes playing simple and fun. A removable color strip fits behind the keys to guide small fingers from chord to chord. The chart also works on adult keyboards, since keys on Schoenhut® toy pianos are of corresponding width. This teaches children proper "finger stretch" from the very beginning. The accompanying Songbook contains a collection of familiar tunes. This Learning System has been specially designed to build a child's confidence and develop basic playing skills. Materials: Maple, Birch and Hardboard. Age range: 3 - 6 - - - Product Measures: 24.50 X 11.00 X 26.75 - - - - Recommended Ages: 3 - 6 years - -
- Magnetic shapes, letters and numbers help students build important basic skills in readiness, reading and math. Children can make designs, match upper and lowercase letters, form words, build short sentences and even create simple equations. The desk-sized magnetic board is ideal for individual and center use. The dual-purpose coated metal board is perfect for use with magnetic letters or wipe-off markers. It's the perfect way to learn independently. It also works well with ReMarkable Magnetic Wipe-Off pens. - - - Product Dimensions (inches): 11 (L) x 14 (H) - -
Summary: - - - - Go behind the scenes with Jeff Kinney and the making of the - Diary of a Wimpy Kid - movie! - - If you've ever wondered how a movie gets made, you're not alone. Author and illustrator Jeff Kinney didn't know either, but when his bestselling series, - Diary of a Wimpy Kid - , was turned into a live-action movie by 20th Century Fox, he learned how a book gets adapted into a major motion picture. - - Complete with photographs, script pages, storyboard sketches, costume designs, and original art by Jeff Kinney, - The Wimpy Kid Movie Diary - is the perfect companion to the bestselling series. - - - About the Author: - - • - - - Jeff Kinney is an online game developer and designer, and a #1 - New York Times - bestselling author. In 2009, Jeff was named one of - Time - magazine's 100 Most Influential People in the World. He spent his childhood in the Washington, D.C., area and moved to New England in 1995. Jeff lives in southern Massachusetts with his wife and their two sons. - - Author: Jeff Kinney - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Amulet Books - Published Date:03/16/2010 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:0810996162 - #of pages:#N/A -
Summary: - - - The Ghoulunatics - The Vault-Keeper, the Old Witch, and everyone's favorite, The Crypt-Keeper are back to offer their twisted takes on "Diary of a Wimpy Kid," the "Twilight"series, and Guitar Hero. The cover-featured Stinky Dead Kid stars in two tales - - one that explains exactly how he became a Stinky Dead Kid, and another in which he battles "Guitar Demon," a popular musical toy that's become possessed by an evil entity. There's also the trenchant tale of teen love involving a girl and a vampire, "Dielite," and the riotous return of the ever-doomed Thomas Donnelly in his most bizarre tale yet. - - - - About the Author: - - • - - - - Stefan Petrucha - has written X-Files comics and for Disney comics. He is the author of a few YA series: "Timetripper" (Razorbill), "Frankenstein" (DK Books), "Wicked Dead" with Thomas Pendleton (Harper Collins) and the young adult fiction title, - Teen Inc. - (Walker Books for Young Readers). His latest hardcover, "The Rule of Won," was published in September 2008 to rave reviews. - - - Rob Vollmar - is a writer of and about comics and Manga from Norman, Oklahoma. He writes commentary and reviews for magazines like - The Comics Journal - and - World Literature - as well as having authored Manga columns such as "The Occidental Tourist" (Ninth Art) and "International Geographic" - - (Comic Book Galaxy). He is the author of "Bluesman" and "The Castaways" for NBM Publishing. - - - Jim Salicrup - started at fifteen under Stan Lee at Marvel Comics, eventually becoming editor of their flagship Spider-Man line of comic books where he relaunched the character in a bold new look that proved extremely popular, with artist Todd MacFarlane (Spawn). Hired away by Topps, he founded their comic book line based on licensed properties, showing a great nose by snatching X-Files, Xena, and Hercules long before they became great hits. He is on the board of trustees of the New York Museum of Comic and Cartoon Art (MOCCA). - - - Tim Smith 3 - has drawn comics for Marvel, DC Comics, Tokyopop, and Zuda. He has illustrated all of Thomas Donnelly's adventures and mishaps in "Tales From the Crypt." - - - Rick Parker's - - - artwork has been seen in the New York Times, Village Voice, The NY Press, The Daily News, The Chicago Tribune, on 60 Minutes, CNN, Marvel Comics, DC Comics, Nickelodeon Magazine, Cracked, and in millions of MTV's Beavis and Butt-Head Comic Books worldwide. - - - - Author: Stefan^Kinney-Petrucha Petrucha - Illustrator: Rick^Kim Parker - Publisher:Papercutz - Published Date:11/10/2009 - Format:Hardcover - 1597071641 - -
- - Watch a pattern grow and grow. Start with blue then keep stacking: green, yellow, orange and red. This beautiful wooden set encourages toddlers to get hands-on practice with early learning math concepts. Kids sort, match, count and problem solve while they play. Plus, toddlers explore sequential ordering, starting off with one ring and stacking their way up to five. Kid O wooden products are made of 100% sustainably grown woods and all paint is nontoxic. - - - Why You’ll Love It: - One peg, two pegs, three pegs…The clever base design helps kids develop emerging number sense. - - - - - - - Age: - - - 2 years and up - - - - - - - Features - - - - - - Made from wood from 100% sustainable forests - - - - Designed with nontoxic paint - - - - Wooden sorting base - - - - - - - - Includes: - - - 15 primary color sorting rings - - - - - -
- Have a Robo-good time. The world's only R/C robot for preschoolers features real working lights and cool robotic sounds. Moving eyes add animation to your robo friend while it moves forward and spins with the easy control of a two button remote. Watch your little one's eyes light up with delight when they play with the My first RC Robot. - - Features include: - - •The world's only R/C robot for preschoolers - •Features real working lights and cool robotic sounds - •Moving eyes add animation to your robo friend - •It moves forward and spins with the easy control of a two button remote - •Watch your little one's eyes light up with delight - -
Family, faith and music: small-town girl Angie King leaves the first two behind to pursue a dream of singing stardom. LeToya Luckett of the original Destiny's Child makes her movie breakthrough in this inspiring tale bursting with music (including performances by Luckett and co-star/R&B hitmaker Durrell "Tank" Babbs) and talent. Luckett plays Angie, the daughter of a stern but loving bishop, whose attraction to the hunky star (Tank) of a traveling gospel show takes her on the road...and into romance, heartbreak and the realization that the happiness she seeks may be in the home she left behind. But will her disapproving father welcome his prodigal daughter back? Join Angie on a powerful coming-of-age journey. - - Features include: - - •MPAA Rating: PG-13 - •Format: DVD - •Runtime: 110 minutes -
- Rove the world from land to water! This popular radio control amphibious vehicle now features a cool futuristic car design. Powered by 4 x 4 high performance, drive your vehicle effortlessly on sand, dirt & grass. “Morph” from land to water and watch paddle style wheels maneuver your vehicle as you venture onto any lake, pond or even a backyard pool. Car is full function and controlled easily with a two button remote for unrivaled amphibious fun for everyone. - - Requires 2 AAA and 3 AA Batteries (Not Included). - - For Ages: 5 years & up. - - Product Dimensions: 4" x 5.5" x 7" -
- The Step2 Easel for Two is multifunctional and perfect for solo play or play dates! This popular two-sided easel features a metal dry-erase board on one side and a chalkboard on the other giving your child a variety of options. - - Features include: - - •Includes 77 foam magnetic letters, numbers and signs to use on the magnetic surface - •Large paper clip on either side can hold craft paper giving your artist additional options for drawing and painting activities - •Deep trays and pencil ledges keep paint, brushes, markers, chalk and erasers within easy reach (art supplies not included) - •Sets up quickly and folds flat for easy storage - •Minimal adult assembly required -
Kid's Room > Tables & Chairs > "kids art table for two"
YoYo.com Kid's Room items include more than 246 products - from P'kolino to Pink Poppy. Check out our fantastic prices! We deliver orders over $49 to your door for free in 1-2 days. Based on customer feedback, we have also expanded delivery to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories and APO/FPO addresses. However, due to the additional fees and challenges associated with shipping to these special destinations, we're asking you to help cover a portion of the shipping and handling costs. We're here when you need us - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
�2005 - 2013, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. YoYo.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Products on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.