- Move your mover- Greg, rowley, Fregley, Roderick, Holly Hills, or Manny- to see what category to play. In Who Said What, players secretly answer questions like "If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?" Can you guess which answer goes with which player? Correct answers move you closer to finish, but wrong answers can give you the cheesse! - - - Recommended Ages: 8 years & Up - -
- - University Games Kids On Stage - - - This is the Charades game for kids. From hopping like bunnies to flying like airplanes, players take turns acting and guessing in this creative game for budding young stars. Everyone plays on every turn -- it's great for home and school play. - - - Product Dimensions: 15.75 (L) x 10.5 (W) x 2 (H) - - Age: 3 to 8 years - -
- University Games Scavenger Hunt For Kids - - - University Games Scavenger Hunt For Kids is a unique search and find indoor adventure. Players get points for items they find inside the house. The entire family can play. First player to reach the �You Win� is the winner. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Kids will have fun while hunting for the hidden items in the most unlikely places. - - - Age: - 3 to 8 years - - - Features - - - Multi-player game - - Each round has 6 cards with different items - - Encourages team work and is ideal for an indoor adventure - -
- - Whoowasit -- Electronic Children's Game - - - Whoowasit is an interactive board game with an exciting electronic feature. Players must find the magical ring that was stolen from the wise king by a castle resident under the spell of the evil wizard. Playing against the clock, players move through the castle rooms to uncover clues to who stole the precious gem. Along the way, talking animals help players solve the mystery of the stolen ring with the help of a treasure chest that randomly supplies clues on behalf of the animals. Players must seek food, communicate with and then feed the animals to receive clues that help eliminate the suspects. It includes 1 game board, 4 doors to place on the board, 1 electronic chest, 4 playing pieces, 1 ghost, 1 cat, 9 food tokens, 4 key tokens, 10 suspect cards, 1 die, 1 ring and 1 ring base. It helps reinforce memory, tactical and teambuilding skills. It's great fun for the whole family. - - - Product Dimensions: 11.8 (L) x 2.8 (W) x 16.8 (H) - - Age: - -
- - University Games Kids on Stage Special Edition - - - Bravo knows that kids love to get into the act and this charades game is made especially to put your youngster in the spotlight. In this game, every player gets in the act on every turn, so it's ideal for home or school play. There is no reading required, so little ones can play without the help an adult. Encourage creativity and communication skills while having active fun. This game is for 2 or more players. It encourages creativity and communication skills. - - - Product Dimensions: 10.8 (L) x 10.8 (W) x 2 (H) - - Age: 3 to 8 years - -
- - 20 Questions for Kids Game - - - Strictly speaking, 20 Questions isn't a game that you need special rules or a board for. But, innovative as ever, University Games makes a good thing better with a fun design and a little extra help for younger players. This product features a game board, in which 2 to 10 players race around a question mark-shaped circuit, and 150 question cards for 3,000 total clues. Each card has a person, place, thing, or year -- either recent or otherwise noteworthy, like 1989 or 1776 -- with 20 clues about the subject. Players take turns trying to figure out the clues and both the reader and the guesser advance based on how quickly the subject gets figured out. Newly updated cards and a new look bring even more zip to the game kids, parents and teachers have been enjoying for more than 15 years. - - - Product Dimensions: 11 (L) x 10.5 (W) x 2.2 (H) - - Age: 3 to 7 years - -
- Hasbro Candy Land - - - The classic candy adventure. Candy Land is a card and board game for up to four kids that takes them through mouthwatering destinations like chocolate mountains and cupcake commons. Includes a card deck with colored illustrations, 4 playing pieces, a game board and an instruction guide. Let little imaginations adventure. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - All your kids need to enjoy classic fun - - - Age: - 3 years and up - - - Features - - - Lets kids play in a group - - Colorful illustrations and creative names keep kids engaged - - Kids learn to identify colors - -
- - Scaventure Kids - - - Scaventure Kids brings the fun of exploring into one great big party game. Find out who can come back to home base with the most activities completed. Find a fossil rock or a sticker on a banana. Scaventure Kids has it all, whether playing with just two kids or in a large group. The fun and excitement never ends and the creativity will always be rolling. It includes 150 different activity cards, stickers and a rule book. It's perfect for birthday parties, family gatherings, vacations or a weekend with friends. There are 150 different cards with four tasks that kids try to complete before the allotted time is up, like make a necklace with leaves from the back yard or track down one of those stickers found on bananas. - - - Product Dimensions: 5.2 (L) x 5.2 (W) x 5 (H) - - Age: 7 years and up - -
- Come take a fun visit to the Park with some happy, loveable little Pegs as they race and jump from hole to hole along the colorful tracks in the Park. If you beat the other Pegs to the Ice Cream Cart, you win! This fun, educational game will help kids lea - - Features include: - - •A great counting game for kids! - •CONTENTS: Folding Game Board, 44 Action Playing Cards, 4 Pegs, Game Instructions -
- State by state, this game will put kid's social studies skills on the map. Important landmarks, historical sites and capital cities are encountered as players drive their token cars around the continental United States. Third goal? To earn the most points possible by gathering state chips (three points) along the way. As long as travelers have playable cards, their turn continues. "Cruise Control", "Alternate Route" and "Fly" cards and twists and turns to the journey. - - Features include: - - •For 2 to 5 players - •For ages 8 and up - •Educational - -
- - University Games Who What Where Jr. - - - This is the funny drawing game for kids. Players sketch funny scenes found on game cards, such as a bear riding a bike in a cave while others try to guess what's been drawn. Score points by guessing each category -- and score big by guessing all three. - - - Product Dimensions: 8 (L) x 10.75 (W) x 2.5 (H) - - Age: 7 to 12 years - -
- - Hasbro Games Ouija Board Glow-in-the-Dark - - - This Ouija board has a plastic message indicator and glows in the dark. - - - Product Dimensions: 1.6 (L) x 10.6 (W) x 15.8 (H) - - Age: 10 to 15 years - -
- - - Mindware Qwirkle Board Game - - - - - Qwirkle is as simple as matching colors and shapes, but also requires tactical maneuvers and well-planned strategy. Earn points by building rows and columns of blocks that share a common shape or color. Look for opportunities to score big by placing a tile that touches multiple pieces with matching attributes. The player with the most points wins! - - - - - Why You’ll Love It: - - - The simple setup makes this an instant favorite for younger kids, while older players will enjoy strategizing to win. - - - - - Age: - - - 6 and up - - - - - Features - - - - • For 2 to 4 players - • Playing time approximately 45 minutes - • Winner of Parent's Choice Gold Award and Mensa National Competition - • A fun twist on Scrabble and matching games - • A great introduction to strategy games - • Fun for players of all ages - - - - - Includes: - - - 108 wooden blocks - - - - -
- It?s easy to understand why somebody is so popular. Young children play it as a puzzle, carefully placing body parts on the body boards and taking them off again and again. Older kids learn names, functions and locations as they play. With five different games included, all ages will learn and grow with this game for years to come. Somebody has received rave reviews from homes to classrooms. Ages 6 to 10, 2 to 4 Players - - Features include: - - •Five different games included - •Young children use as a puzzle - •Helps older kids learn anatomy - •Fun and educational - •For 2-4 players -
- Kid O Memory Match 16 - - - Kid O Memory Match 16 is a classic matching game with a variety of ways to play. Matching symbols or cards for play alone or with other players. Help develop memory and stimulate young brains. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Play at home or on the road for travel friendly fun. - - - Age: - 3 years and up - - - Features - - - Enhances memory skill - - Ideal for single player - - Great travel game - - Multiple player option - - Multiple variations in board - - - Includes - - - Playing board - - 16 knobs - - 4 two-sided playing cards - -
- - The party game where you're the one making the rules - - - - The more rules that are played, the funnier the game gets - - - - On each turn, a person plays a rule card - - - - As the game moves along, rules accumulate and change - - - - Players watch each other to try to catch the opponents breaking the rules - - - Gotcha! Board Game by Buffalo Games. The party game where you're the one making the rules. The more rules that are played, the funnier the game gets. On each turn, a person plays a rule card. As the game moves along, rules accumulate and change. Players watch each other to try to catch the opponents breaking the rules. - - - - - Product Measures: 8.0 IN x 2.5 IN x 10.63 IN - - - - Recommended Ages: 14 - 100 years - -
- - University Games Smart Ass -- The Board Game - - - Smart Ass the Game is here. Have you ever played a game and been bursting to yell out the answer, even when it's not your turn? Well, here's your chance. Each Who, What and Where Am I card has ten clues and the first player to yell out the correct answer moves one step closer to being the ultimate Smart Ass. This fast-paced, multiple player game includes 490 questions and a unique jumbo dice. - - - Product Dimensions: 11 (L) x 3 (W) x 11 (H) - - Age: 12 years and up - -
Games & Puzzles > Board Games > "kid board games"
Melissa & Doug, Hasbro Games, Mattel - and 207 other brands make our Games & Puzzles selection extraordinary. Everyday low prices brought to you by yoyo.com. Your order will be shipped faster than your expect. If ordered by 6 p.m. on a business day, we will ship your order the same day and you will receive your products in 1 to 2 days. In many ways you could say our main product is customer support. It's what we work on the hardest.
�2005 - 2013, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. YoYo.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Products on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.