Summary: - From the giant tractors on a farm to the ride-on mowers down the block, - Big Book of Tractors - uses close-up photographs to show what makes tractors go and how they use amazing attachments to plow, plant, and harvest their way across the fields. - - About the Author: - - •0 - Author:0 - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:DK CHILDREN - Published Date:10/01/2007 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:0756632137 - #of pages:#N/A -
- - John Deere -- Plastic Pedal Tractor - - - Children appreciate a hard-working machine that can perform a multitude of tasks and that's just what they get with this plastic pedal tractor. The platform features an adjustable seat and easy-to-reach pedals and the steering wheel is fully operational. Some assembly is required. - - - Product Dimensions (inches): 13 (L) x 19.5 (W) x 39 (H) - - Age: 3 to 5 years - -
- Here it is-the latest in John Deere technology. The JD 8360R tractor is the most powerful JD row crop tractor ever built. With 360 horsepower the tractor can pull any implement with ease. The big wide soft plastic tires make very little noise and provides a smooth ride. The die cast body and clear windows add up to a lot of fun in a little package. - - Features include: - - •1/64 scale - •Soft dual front and rear tires - •Die cast body - •Oscillating front axle - •Clear cab window -
- - Kid-O BIT Orange Ride-on - - - BIT is the ultimate machine to help children take their first steps in the world of two wheels, run on their own and develop their balance and coordination. BIT features wide wheels to help keep balance and stability, while the ergonomic, innovative handlebars are integrated into the chassis to ensure a good driving position. The handlebars become a convenient carrying grip as well as a hanger in small spaces. -
- - Kid-O BIT Pink Ride-on - - - BIT is the ultimate machine to help children take their first steps in the world of two wheels, run on their own and develop their balance and coordination. BIT features wide wheels to help keep balance and stability, while the ergonomic, innovative handlebars are integrated into the chassis to ensure a good driving position. The handlebars become a convenient carrying grip as well as a hanger in small spaces. -
- Ertl, the worldwide leader in farm toys for over sixty years, is proud to offer this highly detailed replica. Featuring die cast parts, realistic details, and authentic decoration, this accurately scaled replica is sure to be a hit with collectors and fans of all ages. - - Features include: - - •Free rolling wheels - •Real die cast parts - •Authentic decoration - •Officially licensed - •Two piece wheels and tires - -
- Electronic, interactive character vehicle version of a busy box provides hours of hands-on play at a great value. All tied to the number one name in tractors - John Deere! - - - Interactive tractor prompts child to check gas, oil, engine or tires. - - Child's action triggers new prompts. - - Vehicle moves and lights up once fixed. - - Lift-up roof stores gas can and screwdriver. - - Requires three AA batteries, included. - - -
- - 1:16 John Deere X324 Lawn Tractor With Cart - - - Officially licensed by John Deere, this 1:16 replica features durable die-cast construction, a steerable front axle activated by the steering wheel and a removable mower deck and pull-behind dump cart. It is produced by Ertl, which makes farm toys. - - - Product Dimensions (inches): 9 (L) x (4) x 3 (H) - - Age: 14 years and up - -
- - John Deere Radio Control Johnny Tractor - - - The features of this remote control tractor include a simple, easy-to-function remote. it's a great first radio controlled vehicle with the Johnny Tractor character. Plus, the soft molded body is easy on walls and furniture. - - - Product Dimensions (inches): 12 (L) x 4.5 (W) x 6 (H) - - Age: 18 months to 6 years - -
- JD enthusiasts will enjoy the latest tractor in the John Deere family of utility tractors. The tractor has three point hitch with an authentic style draw-bar hitch, clear window showing the detailed interior, oscillating front axle. - - Features include: - - •Die cast body - •Oscillating front axle - •Steerable front tires - •Three point hitch raises and lowers - •1:16th Scale -
- Hours of sandbox enjoyment await the little ones who enjoy digging holes and trenches in the sand box with the 1/16 scale backhoe attached to the 1/16 scale JD 950 tractor. - - Features include: - - •Die cast construction - •Backhoe raises and lowers - •Bucket pivots to dump - •For the sandbox or desktop - •1:16th Scale -
- This first riding toy encourages imaginative play while helping learn farm sounds. The three-in-one design allows toddlers to scoot along, push along, or be pushed along by an adult. Features normal/low/off volume setting for sounds--#1 feature requested by moms! Seat flips out to reveal educational activity playset area. - - - - For Ages: 1 year & up - -
- This 1:32 John Deere 6410 Tractor with Barge Wagon & Disk is a great set for the sandbox or inside the house, this all in one set is ideal for ages 5 and over. - - Features include: - - •Licensed by John Deere - •Die cast construction - •Rear hitch - •Durable construction - •For 5 years and up -
- - John Deere - 1:16 X748 Lawn Tractor With Cart - - - Officially licensed by John Deere, this 1:16 replica features durable die-cast construction, a steerable front axle activated by the steering wheel and a removable mower deck, rear tiller and pull-behind dump cart. It was produced by Ertl, a manufacturer of farm toys /p> - - Product Dimensions (inches): 9 (L) x 4 (W) x 3 (H) - - Age: 14 years and up - -
- - Chicco Rodeo Ride-on Horse - - - Giddy up! Designed to grow with your little cowboy or cowgirl this rodeo-ready rocker transitions to a foot-powered ride-on. Once the rocking base is removed, you have two options: Lock it in as a stationary ride or turn it into a full-out ride-on. The easy-ride system makes it simple to adjust the tension and customize the fit for your growing child. For added fun in the saddle, your child can trigger galloping and neighing sounds with a push of a button. - - Recommended Age: 18 Months and up. -
- October 2, 1900 - it's 28 years to the day that noted London eccentric, Phileas Fogg accepted and then won a bet that he could travel "Around the World in 80 Days." Now, at the dawn of the century, some old friends have gathered to celebrate Fogg's impetuous and lucrative gamble - and to propose a new wager of their own. The stakes: $1 million in a winner-takes-all competition. The objective: to see the most cities in North America - in just 7 days. Ticket to Ride is a cross-country train adventure game. Players collect train cards that enable them to claim railway routes connecting cities throughout North America. The longer the routes, the more points they earn. Additional points come to those who can fulfill their Destination Tickets by connecting two distant cities, and to the player who builds the longest continuous railway. Comes with: 1 Board map of North American train routes, 240 Colored Train Cars, 110 Train Car cards, 30 Destination Tickets, 5 Wooden Scoring Markers, 1 Days of Wonder Online access number, and a Rules booklet. - - - - - For 2-5 players - - Tons of replay value - - One of the most popular specialty games of all time - - Takes 30-60 minutes to play - - There are 225 Colored Train Cars - - Product Measures: 11.75 x 11.75 x 3 - - Recommended Ages: 8 - 12 years - -
- Learning Curve Brands John Deere - Flashlight - - - Learning Curve Brands John Deere - Flashlight puts the power of a light-up tractor in kids' hands. Young John Deere fans will enjoy playing with this unique toy. An easy squeeze of the trigger activates engine sounds and turns on the light. Free rolling wheels for extra funt, too. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - It's more fun than a day on the farm. - - - Age: - 18 months and up - - - Features - - - Squeeze of the trigger activates engine sounds and turns on light - - Free rolling wheels for added play - - Auto shut-off features saves batteries - - Shaped like a John Deere tractor - - - Required Batteries: - 3 "AAA" batteries
- The 12 fishing rod easily extends up to 24 long. Magnets in fish attach to safe fishing hook. Electronic splashing and bubbling sounds. Preschool song. Requires two AAA batteries, included. - - - Product Measures: 13 x 4.1 x 3.9 - - Recommended Ages: 4 years - 6 years - -
- - Melissa & Doug Deer - Plush - - - Doe, a deer…Bring a bit of wildlife into your child’s room with this beloved forest friend. Excellent quality construction and attention to detail, from the top of its antlers to the tip of its white tail, make this gentle deer a wonderful new companion or decorative accent. - - - Product Measures: 31 x 26 x 9 - - - - Recommended Ages: 3 years & Up - -
Books > Children's Books 9-12 years > "john deere kids ride on tractor for two"
Find exactly what you are looking for - Harper Collins, Random House, and Penguin. We work hard to make our prices as competitive as possible, and offer some of the lowest prices online. And here's the best part: we deliver everything to your door in 1-2 days for free on orders of $49 or more. We are committed to providing you with superior service and encourage you to contact our Customer Care team with any questions or concerns.
�2005 - 2013, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. YoYo.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Products on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.