Jaw Bones by Be Good Company is a buildable Art System that lets you construct a model or a work of art! Precision quality Jaw Bones pieces swivel, ratchet and snap together in countless ways. This colorful 2150 piece set contains jaws, ratchets, swivels, rotor, ball, connectors, axel and wheels for hours of creative fun! For ages seven and up. Small parts are hazardous for under age three. Each kit comes with its own container to store all pieces. BE Good Company wants to bring out the child and childlike play in everyone--young and old! - - Features include: - - •Jaw Bones by Be Good Company is a buildable Art System that lets you construct a model or a work of art! - •Precision quality Jaw Bones pieces swivel, ratchet and snap together in countless ways. - •Set contains jaws, ratchets, swivels, rotor, ball, connectors, axel and wheels for hours of creative fun - •Each kit comes with its own container to store all pieces - •BE Good Company wants to bring out the child and childlike play in everyone--young and old -
Summary: - In this fifth volume of the BONE saga, Fone and Smiley Bone strike out into the wilderness to return a lost rat creature cub to the mountains. It doesn't take long before they run smack into Rock Jaw, "Master of the Eastern Border," an enormous mountain lion with a none-too-friendly disposition. Life gets even more complicated when they befriend a group of baby animals who are being orphaned by rat creature attacks. Everything comes to a head in an earth-shattering clash between Rock Jaw and Kingdok, the leader of the rat creatures. - - About the Author: - - •Jeff Smith was born and raised in the American Midwest and learned about cartooning from comic strips, comic books, and TV animation. He launched the comic book Bone in 1991. - Author: Jeff Smith - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Graphix - Published Date:01/01/2007 - Format:Paperback - ISBN:043970636X - #of pages:#N/A -
- Manhattan Toy Where's the Bone? - - - Manhattan Toy Where's the Bone? is an activity book that introduces a fun element to reading. Soft cloth and a tethered bone that tucks into pockets and under flaps throughout the book go along great with black and white puppy. In the book, a dog searches high and low for his bone. The narration makes it an irresistible story. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - This book, filled with activities and fun, narrates a story that will turn this pup into kids' best book friend. - - - Age: - 6 months and up - - - Features - - - Clever and imaginative book - - Filled with activities and fun - - Comes with hidden noise makers - -
Summary: - This is the ultimate handbook for every BONE fan! Includes character profiles, a timeline of events, interviews with creator Jeff Smith and colorist Steve Hamaker, a showcase of cover art from the original BONE editions, a behind-the-scenes look at how the Scholastic editions were colorized, and other fun stuff! - - - About the Author: - - •Jeff Smith was born and raised in the American Midwest and learned about cartooning from comic strips, comic books, and TV animation. He launched the comic book BONE in 1991. - Author: Jeff Smith - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:GRAPHIX - Published Date:02/01/2010 - Format:Paperback - ISBN:0545211425 - #of pages:#N/A -
Summary: - - Long before the Bone cousins were ever lost in the uncharted desert on the outskirts of the Valley, Big Johnson Bone, the discoverer of the Rolling Bone River, founded Boneville. But little is known of the mighty explorer's adventures before he started his famous trading post. So when Smiley Bone sits down with a group of young campers to retell the legendary stories of Boneville's origin and its tough, no-nonsense founder, what they hear are tall tales in typical BONE fashion--wild antics complete with rat creatures, dragons, and a snarky little monkey! - Previously published in black and white as STUPID, STUPID RAT-TAILS, this edition will feature new material and full-color art! - - - About the Author: - - •Tom Sniegoski has worked in the comic book field for several years, and is the author of many popular books for young readers. He lives in Stoughton, Massachusetts. Jeff Smith was born and raised in the American Midwest and learned about cartooning from comic strips, comic books, and TV animation. He launed the comic book Bone in 1991. - Author: Tom Sniegoski - Illustrator: Jeff Smith - Publisher:GRAPHIX - Published Date:08/01/2010 - Format:Paperback - ISBN:054514096X - #of pages:#N/A -
Summary: - Fone Bone confronts a host of dangers in Book 4 of the BONE saga, The Dragonslayer. He and Gran'ma Ben and Thorn have a terrifying encounter with Kingdok, ruler of the rat creatures. The Hooded One is inciting his army to full-scale war. Someone is continuing to haunt Thorn in her dreams. And then wise Gran'ma Ben disappears. - - To make matters worse, Phoney Bone has hoodwinked the townspeople into believing that he is a mighty dragonslayer. When he actually does catch the Red Dragon -- much to his surprise -- he must face up to his promise: to slay the dragon at sunrise. - - - About the Author: - - •Jeff Smith was born and raised in the American Midwest and learned about cartooning from comic strips, comic books, and TV animation. He launched the comic book Bone in 1991. - Author: Jeff Smith - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Graphix - Published Date:08/01/2006 - Format:Paperback - ISBN:0439706378 - #of pages:#N/A -
Summary: - - A return to the enthralling world of BONE with book one in this gripping spin-off novel trilogy, illustrated in four-color! - Twelve-year-old Tom Elm is just an ordinary turnip farmer from the Valley, but he's always felt destined for something bigger. So when he discovers everyone in his village is asleep and plagued by nightmares, he assembles a band of unlikely heroes. They must fight to preserve the Spark--a divine light born at the core of a vast, dark nothingness called
Summary: - The thrilling BONE saga continues in book six. As war spreads through the valley, the Bone cousins join Gran'ma Ben and Lucius at Old Man's Cave to make a stand against the rat creatures. - - But not everything goes as planned. By the end of the book, Phoney Bone is strapped to a stone altar and about to be sacrificed; Thorn is lying lifeless nearby; and the rumblings of an earthquake suggest that the Lord of the Locusts is about to be released. Fone and Smiley Bone must do something drastic to save their friends. - - About the Author: - - •Jeff Smith was born and raised in the American Midwest and learned about cartooning from comic strips, comic books, and TV animation. He launched the comic book Bone in 1991. - Author: Jeff Smith - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Graphix - Published Date:08/01/2007 - Format:Paperback - 0439706351 - -
Summary: - In THE GREAT COW RACE, volume 2 of this 9-book epic, Fone Bone and his cousins plan to return home after visiting the village of Barrelhaven with Thorn and Gran'ma Ben. But Phoney risks everything on one last get-rich-quick scheme for the town's annual Great Cow Race. As usual, Phoney's plans go disastrously awry, and Boneville seems further away than ever. Meanwhile, ominous signs indicate that a war is brewing, and Fone finds himself helping his friends defend their valley from a formidable enemy. - - About the Author: - - •Jeff Smith was born and raised in the American Midwest and learned about cartooning from comic strips, comic books, and TV animation. He launched the comic book Bone in 1991. - Author: Jeff Smith - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:GRAPHIX - Published Date:08/01/2005 - Format:Paperback - ISBN:0439706394 - #of pages:#N/A -
Summary: - The fabulous powers of the Red King were passed down through his descendants, after turning up quite unexpectedly, in someone who had no idea where they came from. This is what happened to Charlie Bone, and to some of the children he met behind the grim, gray walls of Bloor's Academy. Charlie Bone has discovered an unusual gift-he can hear people in photographs talking! His scheming aunts decide to send him to Bloor Academy, a school for genius's where he uses his gifts to discover the truth despite all the dangers that lie ahead. - - About the Author: - - •0 - Author: Jenny Nimmo - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Orchard - Published Date:03/01/2003 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:0439474299 - #of pages:#N/A -
Summary: - Charlie and his friends take on the most powerful and dangerous magic in Book Eight of this extraordinary series. As wicked forces come to a head at Bloor's Academy, Charlie and his friends must use all their magic and all their might to fight the evil and save Charlie's parents. - - In his greatest adventure yet, Charlie must discover the fate of his family, the evil intentions of the Bloors, what has become of Septimus Bloor's will, and, most important, the destiny of the Red King's heirs. But are the Children of the Red King strong enough to defeat the darkness to find the answers? - Join Charlie and his friends as they race to unlock the mystery of the Red King in this final chapter. . . . - - About the Author: - - •0 - Author: Jenny Nimmo - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Orchard Books - Published Date:05/01/2010 - Format:Hardcover - 0439846722 - -
- A Wonderful wooden pet set includes pet dog, kennel, bowl, and bone, pet cat, cat mat and bowl scaled for Le Toy Van dollhouses. - - - Product Measures: 4.25 inches tall - - Recommended Ages: 3 years & Up - -
- Manhattan Toy Put & Peek Doghouse - - - Manhattan Toy Put & Peek Doghouse has four colorful characters, three dogs and a bone to capture kids' imagination. These characters have different textures that enhance a child�s level of understanding. This doghouse has an easy-open roof and the doors can also be operated by children with ease. Children can place characters in the house through the roof or door. Encourages kids' motor skills and improve their understanding of cause and effect. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - It is an interactive and fun toy that will keep your child busy for hours. - - - Age: - 9 months and up - - - Features - - - 4 colorful characters with different textures - - Easy to operate - - Offers fill-and-pour play - - Encourages development of motor skills - - Improves cause-and-effect understanding - - Has a colorful fabric doghouse - - Roof and door open with a simple loop latch - - Made of soft, surface washable fabrics - -
- Fat Brain Toy Co Reptangles - - - Fat Brain Toy Co Reptangles building set contains two reptangles that can be creatively connected in more than 100 combinations. This Fat Brain construction toy is a highly evolved set containing reptangles, which can encourage children to explore their creativity. The building toy set has a reptilian resemblance and immediately attracts kids' attention. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Children will love the reptilian resemblance of this construction toy. - - - Age: - 6 years and up - - - Features - - - Well built with modern design - - Contains more than 80 building puzzles - - Two turtles can be formed in more than 100 combinations - - Reptangles provide for a superior inter-locking construction system - - Innovative design of the toy in the form of polyhedra shape - - Construct simple to complex polyhedra - - Enhances imagination, innovation and mathematical thinking - - - Includes: - Exploration guide with step-by-step instructions
- This delightful dog is sure to be a favorite companion. Made with inviting fabrics, patterns, and te x tures, the Peek-Squeak dog crinkles, rattles, and squeaks with baby’s touch. A tethered soft bone can be hidden away in the puppy’s pocket. Teething rings and peek-a-boo play will continue to keep little ones entertained. - - - Attaches easily to most strollers - - Product Measures: 12" height - - Recommended Ages: 9 months - 3 years - -
- - Toy Vault Death With Big Pointy Teeth Rabbit - - - Death With Big Pointy Teeth Plush measures 11" long and 7 tall. Behold the terrible Rabbit of Caerbannog. You will die more horribly than any prospective buyer has ever died before. With the Rabbit's mouth opened, the red lupine tongue and the massive curved teeth exposed, an awful dread may well creep into your blood, chilling you to the core of your soul. Look past the convenient camouflage of the cute bubblegum-pink nose and downy-textured snow-white fur. Look past the fascade and see Death in the form of jagged teeth and baleful red eyes. You have only mere moments left to live. The Knights of The Round Table are led by ominous Tim the Enchanter to the Cave of Caerbannog, where they must face the cave's monster guardian. When the monster appears just outside the cave, a terrible Rabbit with Big Pointy Teeth, poised among smoky bone and skull detritus, the knights scoff disgustingly at Tim's strident warnings. The Rabbit promptly beheads one knight before careening from one victim to the next, opening jugulars in a blood-sprayed one-bunny reign of stark terror. -
- - Manhattan Toy Pal Push Toy, Dino - - - This dino push pal has a wooden body and push pole with legs that move in a walking motion when rolled. This sweet little dinosaur is ready to roll along as you push him across the floor. Walking has never been so fun. -
- - Manhattan Toy Babees Duckee - - - Perfect and Lush is a Plush. Our plush toys are always super soft and cuddly, created with superb details and high-quality materials. Perfect for baby, the simple designs of Duckee and his Babee friends are sure to delight your little one and definitely made to be a lifelong friend. -
Bricks Blocks & Building > Building Sets > "jaw bones construction toy"
YoYo.com Bricks Blocks & Building items include more than 807 products - from LEGO to Cadaco. Compare our great prices, with fantastic everyday values across wide range of products. Shipping is always free when you spend $49 or more, and we ship FAST - overnight to more than 75% of the country, and in 2 days to everyone else. Plus, this now includes Saturday delivery to most of the country. Simply order by 6 p.m., and you will receive your package within 2 business days. yoyo.com is committed to giving our customers a first-rate experience. Enjoy.
�2005 - 2013, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. YoYo.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Products on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.