Summary: - "Michael," said Karl. "There's a really big bear in the backyard." This is how three children meet Stillwater, a giant panda who moves into the neighborhood and tells amazing tales. To Addy he tells a story about the value of material goods. To Michael he pushes the boundaries of good and bad. And to Karl he demonstrates what it means to hold on to frustration. With graceful art and simple stories that are filled with love and enlightenment, Jon Muth -- and Stillwater the bear -- present three ancient Zen tales that are sure to strike a chord in everyone they touch. - - - About the Author: - - •Jon J Muth was born and grew up in Cincinnati, Ohio. He drew and drew and drew and drew, and painted. His mother was an art teacher and she took him to museums all over the US. He had his first one-man exhibit of paintings and drawings at the invitation of Wilmington College when he was eighteen.He studied stone sculpture in Japan; paintings, prints and drawings in Austria, Germany and England and he was an English major at SUNY, New Paltz. But most of his education as an artist came from an informal apprenticeship with two fine artists. For the past fifteen years Muth has concentrated his published work in the area of comic books. His comic books have been published by DC/Vertigo, Eclipse Books, NBM, Donald M. Grant Publishers, Inc. and in Japan, Kodansha.For BBC educational television, in 1991, Muth created a short graphic story for which he also produced the music and narrated. In comics he has won the Eisner Award for excellence in painting. In 1994 he was commissioned by the Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra to paint a portrait of music director, Jesus Lopez-Cobos. Two books about his paintings, Vanitas : Paintings, Drawings and Ideas, 1991, and Koan, 2000, have been published. - Author:Jon J Muth - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Scholastic Press - Published Date:04/01/2008 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:0545040876 - #of pages:#N/A -
- - Pokemon Center Black & White Plush Toy - 5" Dageki / Sawk (Japanese Import) - - - Sawk/Dageki is a Fighting-type Pok�mon with a lean body, blue, rocky skin, and seemingly wearing a white and black martial arts outfit. His head is almond-shaped, with a skewed "Z" shape over his nose and left eye. The collar of his outfit is rimmed in black, and the sleeves sport a crisscrossed pattern. Sawk�s hands are blue with three fingers. He has a black, martial-arts style belt, and his �pants� have black patches on the knees. His feet have three digits. -
- Hardcover - - Named the second best-selling children's book of all time by - Publishers Weekly, - Beatrix Potter's - The Tale of Peter Rabbit - is the story of a mischevious bunny who disobeys his mother and gets himself into a whirl of a mess. Sneaking onto the farmer's property, Peter gets caught in ever-escalating bad circumstances. From getting his jacket caught in a fence to hiding in a filled flowering pot, Peter's decisions never seem to lead him in the right direction. - - With simple illustrations that have endured through the years, - The Tale of Peter Rabbit - is certain to be an instant favorite. -
- Join the gallant duo Sir George the Knight and his friendly red dragon Smokey as they set out on a heroic quest through dark, enchanted forests and magical, fairytale worlds in their trusty chariot. Launch the boulder from the catapult and rescue the fair maiden from the castle tower. How will your Knight's tale unfold? - - - Recommended Ages: 18 - 60 months - -
The Tale of Despereaux: -The Game allows you to live the adventure of brave little Despereaux, battle your way through the castle and rescue Princess Pea, proving even the smallest heroes can have the biggest adventures! - - Features include: - - •Play as the courageous little mouse Despereaux and experience his many unique abilities. - •Follows the story from the film, but adds new adventures not seen in the film. - •Combo system adds complexity and strategy to combat. - •Upgradable skills and weapons. - •15 unique levels -
- - The Tale of Despereaux - - - The Tale of Despereaux: -The Game allows you to live the adventure of brave little Despereaux, battle your way through the castle and rescue Princess Pea, proving even the smallest heroes can have the biggest adventures! -
- eeBoo Tell me a Story - Fairy Tale Mix up - - - Create regular or zany tales with eeBoo Tell me a Story-Fairy Tale Mix up . A mixture of delightful fairy tale characters, locations and objects, it can be easily organized and reorganized to form a variety of stories. Help children develop their creativity as they plan a way to add in a fire-breathing dragon or a flash of magic portion to their own tale. With colorful stickers and beautiful images, it encourages imagination. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - This toy enhances a child�s creativity and story-telling abilities from an early age. - - - Age: - 3 years and up - - - Features - - - Cards are 3.7 x 4.7 inches in size - - Set includes 36 cards - - Sliding tray box for easy storage - - Instructions included - - Constructed with a cloth spine and perforated pages - - - Author: - Lizzy Rockwell - - - Number of Pages: - 50 pages and 96 stickers included - -
- Spin for a Hero, or something to ride, - A Rival, a Treasure (to find or to hide) - - Choose a cave, or a castle with fortified towers - A friend and an object with magical powers - - Get all of them first and you’ll get the glory, - Of winning, and using them all in a story! - - Players spin to select the elements for their fairy tale. When they have collected a scene, a hero, a magical helper, a rival, a magical object, transportation, and a treasure, they tell the tale that these elements evoke. Game extensions encourage compassion in suggesting using a misunderstood rival as a hero on occasion, and longer tales for two players. For 2 to 4 players - - Includes 4 Heroes, 4 Rivals, 4 Helpers, 4 Magical Objects, 4 Means of Transport, 4 Treasures, 4 Fairytale Places - - - Recommended Ages: 5 years & up - -
- Using cards with a variety of images ranging from the charming to the ordinary, encompassing a range of situations, players improvise stories. Take a journey into storyland… Whether engaged in a friendly contest or creating a story together, you will love the way tell Tale gives your imagination a chance to shine. 7 great family games and thousands of short stories to tell are included in this tin. - - - Product Measures: 3.5" x 3.5"1" - - - - Recommended Ages: 6 years & up - -
- Hardcover - - - Knuffle Bunny: A Cautionary Tale - by Mo Willems, tells the rollercoaster-ride story of a trip to the Laundromat for one stuffed bunny. From the streets to the park to the Laundromat, Trixie carries her stuffed bunny, Knuffle, everywhere with her. Overtaken by the allure of putting coins into the slot washing machines, she leaves Knuffle behind. Unable to verbally express herself, other than an “aggle flaggle klabble,” it takes the keen observation of her mother to discover the lacking presence of Knuffle, and her father’s searching to bring him back home. - - - Combining beautiful illustrations with sublime real world photography, Mo Willems has a book that packs an entertaining punch aesthetically, thematically, and morally. - - - -
Summary: - Once upon a mountaintop, three trees stood and dreamed of what they wanted to become when they grew up. Each of their dreams come true in the most unexpected of ways. - - About the Author: - - •0 - Author: Angela Elwell Hunt - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Cook Communications - Published Date:03/25/2004 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:0745917437 - #of pages:#N/A -
Summary: - This summer the Penderwick sisters have a wonderful surprise: a holiday on the grounds of a beautiful estate called Arundel. Soon they are busy discovering the summertime magic of Arundel's sprawling gardens, treasure-filled attic, tame rabbits, and the cook who makes the best gingerbread in Massachusetts. But the best discovery of all is Jeffrey Tifton, son of Arundel's owner, who quickly proves to be the perfect companion for their adventures. - - The icy-hearted Mrs. Tifton is not as pleased with the Penderwicks as Jeffrey is, though, and warns the new friends to stay out of trouble. Which, of course, they will-won't they? One thing's for sure: it will be a summer the Penderwicks will never forget. - - Deliciously nostalgic and quaintly witty, this is a story as breezy and carefree as a summer day. - - - - From the Hardcover edition. - - - About the Author: - - •Jeanne Birdsall lives in Massachusetss with her husband, four cats, a rabbit, a puppy, and a pet snail. She is working on another book about the Penderwick sisters. - Author: Jeanne Birdsall - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Yearling - Published Date:03/13/2007 - Format:Paperback - ISBN:0440420474 - #of pages:#N/A -
Summary: - Redwall Abbey has never seen a creature more evil or more hideous than Razzid Wearat. Captain of the - Greenshroud - , a ship with wheels that can sail through water as well as the forest, this beast is a terror of both land and sea, traveling Mossflower Country, killing nearly everything-and everyone- in his path. And his goal? To conquer Redwall Abbey. - - From Salamandastron to the High North Coast, the brave hares of the Long Patrol team up with the fearless sea otters of the Rogue Crew to form a pack so tough, so rough, only they can defend the abbey and defeat Razzid Wearat once and for all. - - About the Author: - - •0 - Author:Brian Jacques - Illustrator:Sean Rubin - Publisher:Philomel - Published Date:05/03/2011 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:0399254161 - #of pages:#N/A -
Summary: - Massie Block has long led the Pretty Committee--through boy drama, clique mutinies, and jealous wannabe attacks--while always in ah-dorable outfits. Over the past thirteen novels, avid fans of Massie, Alicia, Dylan, Kristin, and Claire, have made The Clique one of the premier bestselling series in the world. After the myriad of juicy escapades, the Clique is finally ready for their curtain call. - - - The Clique . . . the only thing harder than getting in is saying goodbye. - - - About the Author: - - •While living in New York City, Lisi Harrison created and developed shows for MTV. She now resides in Laguna Beach, CA, where she is at work on her fourth and final - Alphas - novel, coming in April 2011. - - - - Author: Lisi Harrison - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Poppy - Published Date:02/15/2011 - Format:Paperback - ISBN:0316084425 - #of pages:#N/A -
Summary: - Slagar the Fox is determined to vanquish peaceable Redwall. Gathering his mercenary band of rats, stoats, and weasels, he advances upon the abbey with a cunning scheme-rather than making courageous battle plans, he will steal the children of Redwall from under their parents' very noses. And his prize captive will be Mattimeo, the headstrong young son of Matthias, the fearless mouse warrior! - - About the Author: - - •0 - Author: Brian Jacques - Illustrator: Gary Chalk - Publisher:Firebird - Published Date:03/31/2003 - Format:Paperback - ISBN:0142302406 - #of pages:#N/A -
Video Games & Systems > Nintendo Wii > "japanese fairy tales"
From your Sony and Microsoft, to the Turtle Beach products that keep you feeling your best - we've got you covered. We work hard to make our prices as competitive as possible, and offer some of the lowest prices online. We encourage you to compare prices. Your order will be shipped faster than your expect. If ordered by 6 p.m. on a business day, we will ship your order the same day and you will receive your products in 1 to 2 days. We also take pride in delighting our customers, and do everything we can to ensure that your experience is hassle-free, fun and rewarding.
�2005 - 2013, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. YoYo.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Products on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.