Exercise with confidence using theNeo Fit for the Wii Fit board from dreamGEAR. The protective Neoprene sleeve shields the board from dirt or scratches while the textured surface prevents slipping and adds traction for balance. The Neo Fit?s soft design - - Features include: - - •High quality Neoprenematerial - •Protects balance board fromdirt and scratches - •Soft design allows for a morecomfortable work-out - •Easy to use and remove -
Rule the skies with the all-new F.L.Y. 9 Wireless Flight Stick. Appearing for the first time for Xbox 360, the F.L.Y. 9 follows in the footsteps of the Cyborg line of PC flight sticks offering gamers a stunningly realistic control method for flight sim or flight combat software. Product Features: Customize your flight experience and tweak until you get the perfect fit. The F.L.Y 9 ships with an integrated adjustment tool allowing you to alter the following: Handle Length; Handle Rake Angle ; Head Angle; Button Position; When your stick fits your hand perfectly, the adjustment tool locks in the base for future use! Throttle and twist rudder controls for complete maneuverability; Unique base design features removable feet, allowing you to fly from the comfort of your desk or in front of the TV thanks to integrated lap mount. Wireless connection syncs quickly and easily with your console providing a rock solid connection during flight ? play from the comfort of your sofa without worrying about being disconnected during a critical combat maneuver. Superior control for your flight games - Nothing beats a stick when engaging in air combat! Grab the F.L.Y. and harness the accuracy that your gamepad using competitors can only dream of! Fully compatible with the latest Xbox 360 flight games: IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey; Heroes Over Europe; Tom Clancy: H.A.W.X.; Ace Combat 6; Blazing Angels 1&2; future flight sim or flight action games
- Imagination + magnets = Imaginets. Boost fine motor and visual thinking skills with these brightly-colored magnetic blocks and 50 full-color design challenges. - - Features include: - - •Boost fine motor and visual thinking skills with these brightly-colored magnetic blocks and 50 full-color design challenges - •Construct animals, faces, vehicles, sports and more - •The magnetic board surface also doubles as a dry-erase board, so kids can decorate a backdrop for their creations - •The sturdy wood carrying case features durable hinges and rope handles that are perfect for little hands to grasp at home or on the go - •Ages 3 and up - -
We took our classic Lacing and Tracing and added 2 concepts-lacing in sequence and colorful graphics--to create Dot-2-Dot Lacing, kids connect the dots by lacing the numbered holes in sequence to give each object its shape. The Dot-2-Dot Lacing Kit includes 6 extra-thick lacing cards that are 5 1/2" to 8" wide and 6 36" tipped laces. These activities are an entertaining way to pass the time in the car, at home, or at school. - - Features include: - - •Dot-2-Dot Lacing adds another level of learning to the usual counting out loud, writing, and reading, kids connect the dots by lacing numbered holes in sequence to give each colorful object its shape - •experts recommend enlisting a variety of senses to help kids learn faster, and this activity introduces the sense of touch to develop counting skills - •Lacing also improves penmenship by strengthening the pincer grip - •Made in the USA - •Ages 3 and Up -
- The Game of Construction Chaos. It's simple and silly at the same time. First, create a stable 1 storey tower using the columns and platforms provided, then build it up and up by moving columns up from lower levels. - - Features include: - - •Outstanding family game that challenges all ages - equally at home as a party game or a family game - •Many ways to play - co-operative and competitive rules provided - •Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Gold Award Winner, 2009 - •10-time international award winner, including Spiel Des Jahres (German game of the year) -
The 5in1 Game Essentials for PS3 Move is the perfect accessory pack for playing the Sports Champions game. Everything that you need to maximize your game experience is in this bundle. The 5in1 Game Essentials puts you in the game like never before and includes 2 Table Tennis extensions, Archery Bow, Sword extension, Shield and two Remote Cradles for multi-player action. Bring the action home or on the MOVE with dreamGEAR's 5in1 Game Essentials. - - Features include: - - •Perfect for Sports Champions - •Extensions made of soft foam for safe game play - •Easy to use snap-in design - •Durable and lightweight -
- Beautiful, hands-on interactive board book for ages 3 and up. Each page features an adorable illustration with something missing, to be completed with Wikki Stix. Give Piggy a tail. Add wavy black smoke to the top of the bright red train. Excellent for learning colors, and fine motor skills. Ideal for special needs, too, with heavy board pages that are easy to turn, plus Wikki Stix provide assistance with pointing and pressing. - - Features include: - - •Colorful, non-toxic wax and yarn product to stimulate imagination and creativity - •No glue, no preparation, no cleanup, no mess - •Appeals equally to boys and girls, 3 and up - •Affordable, reusable manipulative for home, classroom, special needs and more - •Proudly made in the USA - -
- Alex Toys Draw Like a Pro is a fun and easy way to learn to draw. Turn down the lights, switch on the projector, insert a preprinted slide and trace away. It comes with 124 slides. It also includes six markers, 10 sheets of paper and a flip book. This set is perfect for budding artists who want to learn how to draw. It's also a perfect travel or rainy day activity and a great activity for one child or a small group. Art activities encourage a child's imagination and learning development. - - - Product Dimensions (inches): 19 (L) x 1 (W) x 15 (H) - - Age: 6 to 10 years - -
Summary: - A retro-cool drawing activity for a whole new generation. Comes with sturdy plastic drawing wheels and multi-colored gel pens that get kids creating zillions of swirly spirals right on the pages of the book. - - About the Author: - - •0 - Author:0 - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Klutz - Published Date:03/01/2003 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:1570549605 - #of pages:#N/A -
- Alex Rub a Dub Draw in the Tub - - - A pack of six vibrant colors and a rubber duck sponge makes Alex Rub a Dub Draw in the Tub a fun addition to the bathtub. Kids can draw, write and learn on the sides of the tub and the surrounding tiled area in the bathroom. The set is easily washable, even off skin, and is a fantastic way to make bath time exciting, fun and a want-to activity rather than a have-to. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - It gives the budding artist a whole new canvas for creative expression. - - - Age: - 2 years and up - - - Features - - - An engaging activity during bath time - - Colors are washable, even off skin - - Works on the walls of the tub and the surrounding tiles - - Six vibrant colors - - Rubber ducky sponge - -
- What does a catchicksheep say, anyway? Color Jen Skelley's animal outlines on horizontal strips, then flip the pages to see the results. Draw and color your own hybrids on the blank sheets. The book includes 15 wirebound sheets cut into three strips with 10 mix-and-match characters to color. It is printed with nontoxic, soy-based inks. - - - Product Dimensions (inches): 8 (L) x 5.8 (W) x 1 (H) - - Age: 4 to 9 years - -
Summary: - - Easy-to-follow directions make it a snap to draw portraits of favorite animals. Step-by-step diagrams show how to join circles, ovals, and other shapes to create likenesses of 30 adorable creatures — from a mouse, parakeet, and potbelly pig to tropical fish, a hermit crab, and a sugar glider. Finished drawings are also fun to color! - - - - About the Author: - - •0 - Author: Barbara Soloff Levy - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Dover Publications - Published Date:02/09/2006 - Format:Paperback - ISBN:0486447103 - #of pages:#N/A -
Summary: - - Clear, step-by-step illustrations show youngsters and other would-be artists how to use simple shapes to draw realistic likenesses of 30 different garden flowers, among them a sunflower, daisy, rose, morning glory, tulip, daffodil, poinsettia, Easter lily, pansy, jack-in-the-pulpit, bird of paradise, iris, and 18 other lovely blossoms. - - - - About the Author: - - •0 - Author: Barbara Soloff Levy - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Dover Publications - Published Date:01/09/2001 - Format:Paperback - ISBN:0486413373 - #of pages:#N/A -
Summary: - Grab your pencil. Pick up some paper. And get ready to tdraw the coolest, most action-packed Pokemon art ever. Catch step-by-step secret tips on drawing your favorite Pokemon, like Pikachu, Togepi, Chikorita, Meowth, Pichu, Houndour, Lugia, Cyndaquil, and more!Plus, draw bonus poses of Pokemon in action, and create your own battle scenes!You'll be a Pokmon drawing-Master in no time! - - About the Author: - - •0 - Author: Tracey West - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Scholastic Paperbacks - Published Date:06/01/2003 - Format:Paperback - ISBN:0439434408 - #of pages:#N/A -
- Use this convenient storage case to take reading fun anywhere. The durable plastic casing ensures protection while on the go and it holds the Tag system and up to six Tag books. Appropriate for children ages 4 to 8 years. Tag Learning System sold separately. - - Features include: - - •Use your Tag Reader to bring writing skills to life - •This set uses methods based on current research on effective handwriting instruction - •With its amazing touch technology, the Tag Reader reinforces step-by-step writing guidance with fun audio feedback - •8-piece set includes 1 hardcover activity book, 4 workbooks and 3 sheets of interactive stickers - •Workbooks, activities and sticker sheets help build writing skills through tracing letters and drawing shapes -
- This multi-purpose table is ideal for eating, games, crafts and more. Three height adjustments grow along with your child. It converts easily to an easel for art projects -- just tilt and lock. Two handy clips hold paper for drawing or painting. It is sized to seat two to four children. - - - Product Dimensions (inches): 31 (L) x 31 (W) x 20 (H) - - Age: 18 months and up - -
- Djeco Design By Art and Craft kits are designed by fine artists and illustrators. Each kit has an instruction booklet that has an image of one of the finished pieces from the kit and a self-portrait of the artist who designed the kit. This puts a face of the artist to the kit so the child can imagine more of what the artist looks like. The kits also include examples of the original works that the artist has done and a visual guide showing how to make the pieces as if the artist is telling the child, "OK, now that we've met and you've seen my work, let's do some together." The back cover of the instructions have images of all four of the pieces in the kit when finished. The materials in the kits are high quality and are often fine art quality or nearly so. Each kit contains 4 activity pieces to do. The kits are self-contained so no other materials are usually needed other than perhaps water and cleanup supplies. You can partially do one piece in your sample kit, or even complete one to show how the finished products actually look. The markers are all number coded to match with the colors in the activity pieces. The two-tip felt markers have a softer brush tip at one end and rigid marker tip at the other. These markers are water-based but are not washable and will stain clothes. These are more artist quality. The kit contains 8 number coded markers, 4 activity pieces and an instruction book. The colors in this kit are darker and more earth tones than the colors that come with Spring in Acid. Each piece is approximately 8.25" x 5.9" and made of heavy cardboard material. This kit uses some patterning techniques that are shown in the instruction book. - - - Product Dimensions (inches): 9.1 (L) x 1.6 (W) x 6.5 (H) - - Age: 7 to 12 years - -
Video Games & Systems > Nintendo Wii > "home drawing table"
Sony, Microsoft, Turtle Beach - and 96 other brands make our Video Games & Systems selection extraordinary. Check out our fantastic prices! We ship FAST - overnight to more than 75% of the country, and in 2 days to everyone else. Free on all orders over $49. We're here when you need us - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
�2005 - 2013, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. YoYo.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Products on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.