Take the popular game show host Buzz! on the road with Buzz!: Master Quiz for the PSP (PlayStationPortable)! Buzz!: Master Quiz includes all-new round types and over 5,000 questions on topics including music, celebrities, TV, sports, science, nature, movies and more, putting your knowledge to the test at home or on the move. Play different quiz challenges by yourself, or enjoy the 3 new multiplayer modes(Pass Around, Fastest Finger, or Quiz Master) with your family and friends. Get ready to Buzz
- - Wise Alec Family Trivia Game - - - Play the award-winning family trivia game with a hilariously witty twist and find out how much you remember from school. Wise Alec cards get everyone going with tongue twisters, brain teasers, activities that promote good manners and get your heart going. There are over 1000 questions from elementary school curricula in History, Science, and Spelling. Challenge yourself to either easy or hard questions. There are ways to level the playing field so that young and old can play together. -
- - - Features include: - - •"I knew that", Is what every player says when an answer is revealed - •Each card uses a series of clues leading to a common answer - •Every player may have known it, but the ones that didn t get it will be saying, I ll drink to that - •A great game for any party situation - •Ages 21 and up -
- Amazing all-in-one digital microscope takes scientific inquiry to a new level?yet is easy for even a young child to use. Hold the hand-friendly scope over an object, turn the top to focus, then press the single control button to take videos or still images from 35 to 53x magnification on a 14" monitor. Supports students as they record observations and investigations. Great for lab reports, presentations and authentic assessment for digital portfolios. Sharply detailed images enrich whole-class and individual explorations. Use with your computer, projector or interactive whiteboard. Downloads and charges via USB. Features 640 x 480 pixels (interpolation up to 1200 x 1600 pixels), VGA CMOS sensor, LED illumination, fun special effects (photo frames) and 2 head adapters for viewing different kinds of subjects. Compatible with Mac and PC (XP, Vista, Win7). Measures 2"L x 2.5?H. Grades PreK?12 - - Features include: - - •Easy enough for even a young child to use - •Show sharply detailed images on your computer - •Downloads and charges via USB - -
- - Codigo Cube - - - Codigo Cube re-imagines trivia using a patent-pending 2D bardcoded die, a web-enabled smartphone, and a group of your friends and family. Use any WiFi or 3G enabled smartphone and Codigo Cube will provide hours of endless trivia fun. Play in any size group from 1 to 100. New questions are being added constantly making it the most up-to-date, cutting-edge trivia board game ever. Download the free APP and your are ready to play in seconds. -
- - Hasbro Trivial Pursuit Card Game - - - Trivial Pursuit is the perfect trivia game if you have just 15 minutes to spare. This fast-paced game is the first ever Trivial Pursuit card game that combines questions and answers with the strategy of winning your wedges by stealing your opponents' -- all in a quick-play card game. - - - Product Dimensions: 0.87 (L) x 3.62 (W) x 5.63 (H) - - Age: 12 years and up - -
- - Discovery Bay Garage Band: The Game - - - Garage Band: The Game is the all new, shout-out-loud, bang your head game of rock and roll trivia. Players form teams and receive a set of clues. The fewer clues it takes you to guess the answer, the more points you receive. Be the first team to earn 300 points and win the game. - - - Product Dimensions: 5 (L) x 8 (W) x 3 (H) - - Age: 15 years and up - -
- Find who can stack six dice on top of each other within thirty seconds and be the first person to roll a triple. Can you name as many state capitals as your roll? Know what arachibutyrophobia is. Dice-capades is not just the luck of the dice it is the smartness of the roller. Complete with 133 dice and 100 cards, exercise both sides of your brain with this super fun game for friends and family. With a mixture of dice games, physical challenges, artistic creations, and trivia questions that are sure to test your noodle, you will see why Dice-capades is a crazy fun game. - - - - - Game for two or six players - - Fun party game - - Physical challenges, artistic creation and trivia questions - - Contains 133 dice and 100 cards - - Great family fun game - - Product Measures: 10.5 x 3 x 10.5 - - Recommended Ages: 12 - 100 years - - - - - - -
- Protect any Leapster2 or original Leapster learning game system. Carrying case also holds up to 4 game cartridges. Leapster handheld and game cartridges sold separately. - - Features include: - - •Protects any LeapFrog Leapster2 or original Leapster learning game system - •Use to store and protect, perfect for on-the-go - •Holds up to 4 game cartridges -
- The Loopz M3 game is the music, memory and motion game that can be played anywhere. This handheld unit captures all the fun of the original Loopz, but this time, it's totally portable. Players use 4 trigger buttons and motion sensors to play a variety of games where the winner is the one with the fastest reaction time and best memory for sequences. Loopz M3 includes 4 different games for up to 2 players. - - - Product Dimensions: 7.88 (L) x 3 (W) x 7.88 (H) - - Age: 7 years and up - -
VH1 I Love the 80's Game will have teammates singing, drawing, acting and answering trivia about the, like, rad 80's. Can you draw parachute pants? Will your teammate guess that you're acting like B.A. from the A-team? Do you remember all four teenage mutant ninja turtles? Answer from 1,500 trivia questions and challenges while moving one of four, cool 80's themed die-cast metal playing pieces: Hairspray can, boom box, arcade game or high-top sneaker. The first team to collect all 10 year tokens wins. It is for two to four teams of teenagers and adults. - - Features include: - - •It has 1500 trivia questions and challenges - •For two to four teams - •It has 80's themed die-cast playing pieces - •This game will have teammates singing, drawing, acting and answering trivia - •First team to collect all 10 year tokens wins -
- Game Of Life - - - Game Of Life is the classic board game you know and love. Choose a path, get a job, and build a family while you take a spin through life. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - It's fun the whole family can play. - - - Age: - 9 years and up - - - Features - - - Game board with fun and exciting illustration - - Six plastic SUV pawns - - 25 LIFE tiles to be used to earn money - - A spinner base at the middle of the game board for easy access - - Foldable design allows for portability - -
- - Smethport Photo Opposites Game - - - These preschool games are perfect for teaching the skills needed to excel in school. In each game, objects are presented on thick, durable card stock for easy recognition. With self-correcting pieces, the games can be used as an independent activity or played as a game with others. -
- - Djeco Boa Building Game - - - This is a dice matching game. The object is to build the longest snake. Each combination of letters on your dice is worth a certain number of pieces. Players start with a head and tail and the body parts are earned with rolls of their dice. Snake pieces are heavy cardboard and dice are wooden. The game has a short play time of about 10 minutes on average. It's a good family game that is easy to understand. - - - Age: 4 to 7 years - -
- Roll the dice and take out the matching total in chips. Choose your point combinations carefully so you don't get stuck with too many chips left - because in this game the player with the LOWEST score wins. - - Features include: - - •Ages 7- Adult, 4-10 players - •Fast paced, totally portable game that builds math facts skills . - •Drawstring pocket bag makes this the perfect travel game for instant family fun. - •Families and educators will love this game that makes learning addition facts a blast. - •Break this game out at a restaurant when you are waiting for food or instead of flash cards for educational addition review. -
- Goodnight Moon Game - - - Goodnight Moon Game is a perfect first game for developing tots. Encourage matching, an important skill. Older kids can play memory, too. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Simple fun perfect for growing minds. - - - Age: - 2 years and up - - - Features - - - Helps develop visual skills - - Promotes matching and manual dexterity skills - - Discover six ways to play the game - - Involves matching similar pictures - - One to four players - - - Includes - - - Four double-sided playing boards - - One Goodnight Moon room game board - - Contains 24 matching cards - -
- - Penguin Rescue Game - - - The Penguin rescue game is an co-operative game with very cute wooden penguins. A fun game of helping one another to bring the penguins to the safe land. Part of the wonderworld eco series, a game whereby players try to save the penguins from the melting icebergs. Roll the dice, place the cards as instructed to deliver the penguins to safe land. On the south pole, families of penguins live happily until the temperature increases from the effects of global warming. Icebergs begin to melt, leaving penguins with no place to stay out of water. A perfect game to learn about global warming, the world is in your hands. Educational. Problem solving. Promotes logical thinking. Fun. Made in Thailand from rubberwood and strictly using non-toxic paints, dyes, lacquers and formaldehyde free glue. Packaging is made from at least 70% recycled paper. -
Video Games & Systems > PSP > "handheld trivia games"
Sony, Microsoft, Turtle Beach - and 96 other brands make our Video Games & Systems selection extraordinary. You will consistently find that our prices are among the lowest in the industry. We deliver orders over $49 to your door for free in 1-2 days. Based on customer feedback, we have also expanded delivery to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories and APO/FPO addresses. However, due to the additional fees and challenges associated with shipping to these special destinations, we're asking you to help cover a portion of the shipping and handling costs. Our Customer Service is here when you need any help - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
�2005 - 2013, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. YoYo.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Products on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.