- Move your mover- Greg, rowley, Fregley, Roderick, Holly Hills, or Manny- to see what category to play. In Who Said What, players secretly answer questions like "If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?" Can you guess which answer goes with which player? Correct answers move you closer to finish, but wrong answers can give you the cheesse! - - - Recommended Ages: 8 years & Up - -
- - - Mindware Qwirkle Board Game - - - - - Qwirkle is as simple as matching colors and shapes, but also requires tactical maneuvers and well-planned strategy. Earn points by building rows and columns of blocks that share a common shape or color. Look for opportunities to score big by placing a tile that touches multiple pieces with matching attributes. The player with the most points wins! - - - - - Why You’ll Love It: - - - The simple setup makes this an instant favorite for younger kids, while older players will enjoy strategizing to win. - - - - - Age: - - - 6 and up - - - - - Features - - - - • For 2 to 4 players - • Playing time approximately 45 minutes - • Winner of Parent's Choice Gold Award and Mensa National Competition - • A fun twist on Scrabble and matching games - • A great introduction to strategy games - • Fun for players of all ages - - - - - Includes: - - - 108 wooden blocks - - - - -
- - Whoowasit -- Electronic Children's Game - - - Whoowasit is an interactive board game with an exciting electronic feature. Players must find the magical ring that was stolen from the wise king by a castle resident under the spell of the evil wizard. Playing against the clock, players move through the castle rooms to uncover clues to who stole the precious gem. Along the way, talking animals help players solve the mystery of the stolen ring with the help of a treasure chest that randomly supplies clues on behalf of the animals. Players must seek food, communicate with and then feed the animals to receive clues that help eliminate the suspects. It includes 1 game board, 4 doors to place on the board, 1 electronic chest, 4 playing pieces, 1 ghost, 1 cat, 9 food tokens, 4 key tokens, 10 suspect cards, 1 die, 1 ring and 1 ring base. It helps reinforce memory, tactical and teambuilding skills. It's great fun for the whole family. - - - Product Dimensions: 11.8 (L) x 2.8 (W) x 16.8 (H) - - Age: - -
- - Hasbro Games Ouija Board Glow-in-the-Dark - - - This Ouija board has a plastic message indicator and glows in the dark. - - - Product Dimensions: 1.6 (L) x 10.6 (W) x 15.8 (H) - - Age: 10 to 15 years - -
- University Games Scavenger Hunt For Kids - - - University Games Scavenger Hunt For Kids is a unique search and find indoor adventure. Players get points for items they find inside the house. The entire family can play. First player to reach the �You Win� is the winner. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Kids will have fun while hunting for the hidden items in the most unlikely places. - - - Age: - 3 to 8 years - - - Features - - - Multi-player game - - Each round has 6 cards with different items - - Encourages team work and is ideal for an indoor adventure - -
- It?s easy to understand why somebody is so popular. Young children play it as a puzzle, carefully placing body parts on the body boards and taking them off again and again. Older kids learn names, functions and locations as they play. With five different games included, all ages will learn and grow with this game for years to come. Somebody has received rave reviews from homes to classrooms. Ages 6 to 10, 2 to 4 Players - - Features include: - - •Five different games included - •Young children use as a puzzle - •Helps older kids learn anatomy - •Fun and educational - •For 2-4 players -
Add some fun to your family meals with this unique game to play while you eat. With just a push of the button, the game lights up and selects one of 132 dinnertime activities. It's quick and easy-to-play. Gather Round breaks up dinnertime routine and adds fun to family meals. No game board or game pieces required -- just food and family. The games even encourage kids to eat their veggies and finish their milk. For families with kids 5-12. - - Features include: - - •Quick and easy to play - •Make meals fun - •2 AA batteries included - •132 different activities - •Encourages healthy eating -
- - University Games Kids on Stage Special Edition - - - Bravo knows that kids love to get into the act and this charades game is made especially to put your youngster in the spotlight. In this game, every player gets in the act on every turn, so it's ideal for home or school play. There is no reading required, so little ones can play without the help an adult. Encourage creativity and communication skills while having active fun. This game is for 2 or more players. It encourages creativity and communication skills. - - - Product Dimensions: 10.8 (L) x 10.8 (W) x 2 (H) - - Age: 3 to 8 years - -
- - 20 Questions for Kids Game - - - Strictly speaking, 20 Questions isn't a game that you need special rules or a board for. But, innovative as ever, University Games makes a good thing better with a fun design and a little extra help for younger players. This product features a game board, in which 2 to 10 players race around a question mark-shaped circuit, and 150 question cards for 3,000 total clues. Each card has a person, place, thing, or year -- either recent or otherwise noteworthy, like 1989 or 1776 -- with 20 clues about the subject. Players take turns trying to figure out the clues and both the reader and the guesser advance based on how quickly the subject gets figured out. Newly updated cards and a new look bring even more zip to the game kids, parents and teachers have been enjoying for more than 15 years. - - - Product Dimensions: 11 (L) x 10.5 (W) x 2.2 (H) - - Age: 3 to 7 years - -
- - Tripoley For Kids - - - Play a combination of kid favorites: Fish, Snap and War. This game includes a game board, kids deck and 120 colorful chips. Game rules come in English and Spanish. - - - Product Dimensions: 10.5 (L) x 2.6 (W) x 10.6 (H) - - Age: 5 years and up - -
- A Traffic Jam Game for Younger Players - Now younger players can experience the fun and challenge of Rush Hour in this exciting junior version. After setting up their game board according to pictures on various challenge cards, players steer their ice cream truck through a jumble of blocking cars, trucks and buses. A playful theme and 40 age-appropriate challenges will keep even the most restless tyke captivated for hours. - - - Recommended Ages: 6 years & up - -
- - University Games Who What Where Jr. - - - This is the funny drawing game for kids. Players sketch funny scenes found on game cards, such as a bear riding a bike in a cave while others try to guess what's been drawn. Score points by guessing each category -- and score big by guessing all three. - - - Product Dimensions: 8 (L) x 10.75 (W) x 2.5 (H) - - Age: 7 to 12 years - -
- It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3. Players add, or subtract, 1, 2, or 3 to the number on the top card on the pile to determine if they have a card that can be played next. Sounds simple, but with everyone playing simultaneously, the options are constantly changing. The first player out of cards wins. - - - - - 2-4 players. - - - - 3 minutes to learn. - - - - Plays in less than 5 minutes. - - - - Great family or classroom game. - - - - Product Measures: 6.0 IN x 5.0 IN x 2.0 IN. - - - - Recommended Ages: 8 & Up. - -
- Kid O Memory Match 16 - - - Kid O Memory Match 16 is a classic matching game with a variety of ways to play. Matching symbols or cards for play alone or with other players. Help develop memory and stimulate young brains. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Play at home or on the road for travel friendly fun. - - - Age: - 3 years and up - - - Features - - - Enhances memory skill - - Ideal for single player - - Great travel game - - Multiple player option - - Multiple variations in board - - - Includes - - - Playing board - - 16 knobs - - 4 two-sided playing cards - -
- Find who can stack six dice on top of each other within thirty seconds and be the first person to roll a triple. Can you name as many state capitals as your roll? Know what arachibutyrophobia is. Dice-capades is not just the luck of the dice it is the smartness of the roller. Complete with 133 dice and 100 cards, exercise both sides of your brain with this super fun game for friends and family. With a mixture of dice games, physical challenges, artistic creations, and trivia questions that are sure to test your noodle, you will see why Dice-capades is a crazy fun game. - - - - - Game for two or six players - - Fun party game - - Physical challenges, artistic creation and trivia questions - - Contains 133 dice and 100 cards - - Great family fun game - - Product Measures: 10.5 x 3 x 10.5 - - Recommended Ages: 12 - 100 years - - - - - - -
- - Zobmondo.. You Gotta Be Kidding Board Game - - - Of course we are kidding. After all, these Would You Rather choices are not real but they are fun to think and talk about. You Gotta Be Kidding gets kids and grown-ups thinking, laughing, reasoning and having a blast making goofy decisions and completing the wild Would You Rather Challenges. Best of all, kids have fun speaking up for a change, instead of always saying, "I do not know." Watch imagination rule and confidence build as kids get comfortable standing up for their choice while laughing the whole time. Would You Rather eat a bucket of apple stems or eat 20 banana peels? Gross, huh? But you cannot say "neither" when playing this game. Even though nobody would be dumb enough to eat that stuff, each player still has to choose. So make your best choice and then speak up and tell Everyone why. To win, you must correctly guess what the others will say and successfully complete your even more outrageous challenges as you try to move forward to the finish line. - - - Product Dimensions: 7.6 (L) x 3.2 (W) x 10.7 (H) - - Age: 7 to 12 years - -
Our life is full of things - from chocolate to cereal, football to flowers - and they all have logos. But could you name them if you saw them? Logo is the game that puts your consumer knowledge to the test. Show off your knowledge of popular brands in this hilarious family game of pop-culture. The first person to make it into the winners circle and answer all the questions correctly wins. Tap into the knowledge you?ve piled up over the years and discover astonishing facts and surprises that will entertain the entire family. Puts your consumer knowledge to the test. Great pop-culture fun for the whole family. 400 game cards. Ages 12+. - - Features include: - - •Puts your consumer knowledge to the test - •Great pop-culture fun for the whole family - •400 game cards - •Recommended for ages 12+ -
3 Timeless Classics in 1 affordable packageClue Classic: A Murder. A Mansion. A Mystery!Solve the mystery that?s kept everyone guessing for more than 50 years. Colonel Mustard, Professor Plum, Miss Scarlet and the rest of the usual suspects have gathered together in stately Tudor Mansion to determine who killed Mr. Boddy, where the murder was committed, and how it was done. Was it Mr. Green in the Hall with the revolver? Or perhaps it was Mrs. Peacock in the Ballroom with the lead pipe? With six suspects, six possible murder weapons and nine rooms in the mansion, there are hundreds of possibilities, and plenty of clues to investigate! A family favorite for generations of gamers, CLUE Classic is a whodunit you?ll want to solve again and again!Scrabble Journey:The most popular word game in the world is back with a whole new twist! Use your word-building skills to travel the globe in this combination of SCRABBLE fun and high adventure in SCRABBLE Journey for the Macintosh! The Society of Puzzle Adventurers has a challenge for you: place letter tiles on richly illustrated maps to create a path around the world and return to their headquarters in London in 80 Days. Your valet, Hodges, is on hand to help and provide hints, but it will take a savvy lexicographer to pass this test. A completely new take on the classic family favorite, SCRABBLE Journey features two game modes, original gameplay, a thrilling storyline, and all the fun you'd expect from a game called SCRABBLE. Book your passage today for the adventure of a lifetime!Monopoly Classic:Get Out of Jail Free! ? Free Parking! ? Pass GO and Collect $200! ? Don?t forget Boardwalk and Park Place! Everybody remembers and enjoys MONOPOLY- that?s why it?s still the most popular and best-selling board game in the world! It?s all about money - and making more of it than your opponents. Get out there and Buy! Sell! Mortgage! Build houses and hotels! Collect those rents!
- Our goal was to present the works of Shakespeare in a way that captures the spirit of his work and the pure fun and excitement of the theater. So besides learning the characters, plots and quotations from Hamlet, Romeo and Juliet and Julius Caesar, players will experience the stage mishaps and the much anticipated reviews. No knowledge of Shakespeare is required. Ages 8 and up, 2 to 6 players. - - Features include: - - •Fun way to learn about Shakespeare - •No knowledge of Shakespeare required - •Instructions for four levels of play are included that challenge novices and experts alike - •Three plays are included: Romeo and Juliet, Hamlet and Julius Caesar - •For 2-6 players -
Games & Puzzles > Board Games > "fun board games for kids"
YoYo.com Games & Puzzles products include more than 2353 items - from Melissa & Doug, to Hasbro Games, and Mattel - we've got you covered. We work hard to make our prices as competitive as possible, and offer some of the lowest prices online. We encourage you to compare prices. Shipping is always free when you spend $49 or more, and we ship FAST - overnight to more than 75% of the country, and in 2 days to everyone else. In many ways you could say our main product is customer support. It's what we work on the hardest.
�2005 - 2013, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. YoYo.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Products on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.