Summary: - In Mary's world there are simple truths. The Sisterhood always knows best. The Guardians will protect and serve. The Unconsecrated will never relent. And you must always mind the fence that surrounds the village; the fence that protects the village from the Forest of Hands and Teeth. But, slowly, Mary's truths are failing her. She's learning things she never wanted to know about the Sisterhood and its secrets, and the Guardians and their power, and about the Unconsecrated and their relentlessness. When the fence is breached and her world is thrown into chaos, she must choose between her village and her future-between the one she loves and the one who loves her. And she must face the truth about the Forest of Hands and Teeth. Could there be life outside a world surrounded in so much death? - - Carrie Ryan lives in Charlotte, North Carolina. - - - - From the Hardcover edition. - - - About the Author: - - •Born and raised in Greenville, South Carolina, Carrie Ryan is a graduate of Williams College and Duke Law School. A former litigator, she now writes fulltime. She lives with her writer/lawyer boyfriend and two fat cats in Charlotte, North Carolina. They are not at all prepared for the zombie apocalypse. - - - - From the Hardcover edition. - - Author: Carrie Ryan - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Delacorte Books for Young Readers - Published Date:02/09/2010 - Format:Paperback - 0385736827 - -
- Even though we now know that what were once thought to be dragon bones turned out to be dinosaur fossils, these mythical creatures still capture the imagination. - - Features include: - - •We refer to them as the ultimate "gym" for building great imaginations, a must for any child - •Safari Ltd takes pride in providing breathtaking, innovative and value priced figures for now over three generations - •Each replica comes with 5-language educational hangtag - •All our products are hand-painted, phthalate-free and thoroughly safety tested - •Safari Ltd takes pride in providing breathtaking, innovative and value priced creative learning tools -
Summary: - - “Crunch crunch crunch. Teeth are strong and sharp. Crunch crunch crunch. Teeth can help you chew. But teeth are not for biting. Ouch! Biting hurts.” Sooner or later, almost all young children will bite someone—a friend, a parent, a sibling. This upbeat, colorful, virtually indestructible book helps prevent biting and teaches positive alternatives. - - The companion to our best-selling - Hands Are Not for Hitting - Board Book, - Teeth Are Not for Biting - gives reasons why children might want to bite. Little mouths feel sore when new teeth come in; sometimes kids bite when they’re hungry, tired, cranky, frustrated, angry, bored, distressed, or seeking attention. Author Elizabeth Verdick suggests positive things children can do instead of biting: chew a chewy toy, drink a cold drink, get a hug, tell a grown-up. This book also includes helpful tips for parents and caregivers. - - - - About the Author: - - • - Elizabeth Verdick is a children's book writer and editor.  She lives in Minnesota with her husband and their two children. - - Marieka Heinlen launched her career as a children’s book illustrator with the award-winning - Hands Are Not for Hitting - . As a freelance illustrator and designer, Marieka focuses her work on books and other materials for children, teens, parents, and teachers. She lives in St. Paul, Minnesota, with her husband and son. - - - Author: Elizabeth Verdick - Illustrator: Marieka Heinlen - Publisher:Free Spirit Publishing - Published Date:04/15/2003 - Format:Board Book - ISBN:1575421283 - #of pages:#N/A -
- - Toy Vault Death With Big Pointy Teeth Rabbit - - - Death With Big Pointy Teeth Plush measures 11" long and 7 tall. Behold the terrible Rabbit of Caerbannog. You will die more horribly than any prospective buyer has ever died before. With the Rabbit's mouth opened, the red lupine tongue and the massive curved teeth exposed, an awful dread may well creep into your blood, chilling you to the core of your soul. Look past the convenient camouflage of the cute bubblegum-pink nose and downy-textured snow-white fur. Look past the fascade and see Death in the form of jagged teeth and baleful red eyes. You have only mere moments left to live. The Knights of The Round Table are led by ominous Tim the Enchanter to the Cave of Caerbannog, where they must face the cave's monster guardian. When the monster appears just outside the cave, a terrible Rabbit with Big Pointy Teeth, poised among smoky bone and skull detritus, the knights scoff disgustingly at Tim's strident warnings. The Rabbit promptly beheads one knight before careening from one victim to the next, opening jugulars in a blood-sprayed one-bunny reign of stark terror. -
- Bio Signs Human Anatomy - - Features include: - - •The natural interactive human anatomy models bring home the bacon close-up superimposed particular of a change of human personify regions - •Guide is included - •For ages 5 to 10 -
- In this colorful peek-a-boo book, small children are invited to peek through the holes on every other page to answer the repeating refrain, “Who’s in the forest, dark and deep?” The playful, energetic, rhyming text introduces all sorts of creatures that make their home in the forest. - - - Author: Phyllis Gershator - - Format: Large Board Book - - Recommended Ages: 1 years - 4 years - -
- eeBoo Tell Me A Story- Mystery in the Forest - - - With characters and scenes full of fun and suspense, eeBoo Tell Me A Story- Mystery in the Forest gives children fresh stories every time playtime. It's easy to create tons of stories with familiar characters, locations and colorful props. From chipmunks to squirrels and lots of other animals, let their imaginations go wild. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Inspiration imagination from an early age with a focus on enhancing their creative and story-telling abilities. - - - Age: - 3 years and up - - - Features - - - Cards are 3.7 x 4.7 inches in size - - Set includes 36 cards - - Sliding tray box for easy storage - - Instructions included - - Has 36 different images that are 4 x 5 inches in size - - - Author: - Melissa Sweet - -
- - Cobble Hill Unicorn Forest - - - Each and every puzzle from the Cobble Hill Puzzle Company is meticulously crafted to our exacting quality standards, using the finest inks and varnishes for a crisp and vivid image. Our puzzles are made from premium grade blue board with a linen finish, our puzzle pieces are among the thickest and most durable in the industry, and our boxes are built to last. The random cut pieces are precision engineered to ensure a sturdy, interlocking fit that puzzle enthusiasts will truly appreciate and enjoy. -
- Let's Play! To set up the game, snap one treasure into the bottom of each tree and place the trees where indicated on the game board. Choose your playing piece and place in near the village on the game board, which serves as the starting area. The king's castle reveals the treasures you must search for throughout the forest. - - Roll the die to determine the distance you move, making your ways to the trees to see what treasures are hidden under them. When you reach a tree, you can look under it, making sure the other players don't see what you've found. Once you've found the treasure the king has requested, make your way to the castle so that you can announce where it is. If you're right, you continue on your journey for the next treasure. If you're wrong, you must go all the way back to the village and start over. The first player to correctly announce the location of three treasures wins! - - - Recommended Ages: 6 years & up - -
- - Orb Factory Sticky Mosaics: Enchanted forest - - - The secret world of the Enchanted Forest is revealed. Come and meet your new forest friends. Decorate-by-number with hundreds of sticky foam and jewel pieces to make fabulous artwork. -
- - LEGO City Forest Police Station 4440 - - - From the Forest Police Station, the forest policemen spot the robbers hiding the stolen goods behind a rock. Can they catch the robbers with the helicopter and keep them locked up in the cell? Will the bear chase them up the tree and foil their escape? You decide! Includes 5 minifigures: 2 forest policemen, 2 robbers and a pilot. - - - Recommended Ages: 6 - 12 years - -
- - Forest Stream Puzzle (1000 pcs) - - - Forest Stream 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle. Features: 1,000 pieces, Dimensions: 19.25" x 26.5", Superior-quality piece by piece, Perfect and easy-fit puzzle pieces, Strong high-quality unbreakable puzzle pieces, Made from recycled board, Image printed on recycled paper, Ink is vegetable based. This superior quality puzzle will delight and educate all at the same time. -
- - Forest Path Puzzle (1000 pcs) - - - Forest Path 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle. Features: 1,000 pieces, Dimensions: 19.25" x 26.5", Superior-quality piece by piece, Perfect and easy-fit puzzle pieces, Strong high-quality unbreakable puzzle pieces, Made from recycled board, Image printed on recycled paper, Ink is vegetable based. This superior quality puzzle will delight and educate all at the same time. -
- - Learning Resources Jumbo Animals Forest Animals - - - Scamper down the forest path with these adorable animal friends! Plastic creatures are sized for little hands. Includes moose, bear, fox, beaver and owl. Largest (moose) measures 83.4"L x 71.2"H. Packed in handled storage box. Set of 5 - - - Recommended Ages: 3+ years - - - - - - -
- - Heroica Waldurk Forest - - - Hidden in the ruins of Waldurk Forest, the Dark Druid is restoring his strength. You must use all your skill and power to find your way past his lurking monsters, but can you escape with the Chalice of Life? Every Heroica game is a unique adventure to build and explore, with new heroes, monsters, weapons and treasure. This is an expandable world of adventure for 2 to 3 players' It includes 225 Lego pieces, a rules booklet, a poster and building instructions. - - - Product Dimensions: 7.6 (L) x 2.6 (W) x 10.7 (H) - - Age: 8 to 16 years - -
Summary: - - - - - - Rin is sure that something is wrong with her…something really bad. Something that is keeping her from feeling at home in the Forest homestead where she's lived all her life. Something that is keeping her from trusting herself with anyone at all. When her brother Razo returns from the city for a visit, she accompanies him to the palace, hoping that she can find peace away from home. But war has come to Bayern again, and Rin is compelled to join the q
- - Miniland Forest Animals (8 Figures/Jar) - - - Made in solid, resistant plastic, according to current safety and quality regulations. Each animal comes with a booklet that explains basic facts about that animals, encouraging children to learn more about them. Each set comes with a teaching guide made by pedagogues, specially thought to support academic curricula. Each figure is a faithful reproduction of real animals, something really appreciated by children, which encourage them to make up stories while playing. Their size is ideal, they can even fit in children's pockets. -
- - Learning Curve Peek-a-Boo Forest Soft Book - - - With age-appropriate content developed by noted child development expert Dorothy Singer, Ed. D., this line of first books, designed for infants from birth and up, includes a collection of soft books with high-contrast colors, engaging characters, simple stories and fun features. Even at a very young age, baby can begin to understand the process and Mom can plant the seeds of a love for reading. Through identification with beloved Lamaze characters, baby can become acquainted with social skills such as sharing, taking turns and cooperation. Overall, the experience of sharing a Lamaze book offers both Mom and baby the perfect opportunity to bond in a warm and loving way. - - - Product Dimensions (inches): 6.75 (L) x 7.5 (H) - - Age: 6 to 24 months - -
- Play around with all of you favorite Sesame Characters with these adorable hand puppets. Elmo's arms and mouth move! - - - Product Measure: 11" - - Recommended Ages: 0 months & up - -
Books > Children's Books 9-12 years > "forest hands teeth"
From your Harper Collins and Random House, to the Penguin products that keep you feeling your best - we've got you covered. Everyday low prices brought to you by yoyo.com. We ship FAST - overnight to more than 75% of the country, and in 2 days to everyone else. Free on all orders over $49. We are committed to providing you with superior service and encourage you to contact our Customer Care team with any questions or concerns.
�2005 - 2013, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. YoYo.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Products on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.