- - Melissa and Doug Fire Truck Sound Puzzle - - - This sounds like a great idea. Realistic sounds are played when the puzzle pieces are properly placed on the board. It's a fun and unique way to reinforce cause-and-effect, early vocabulary and matching skills. - - - Product Dimensions: 1.2 (L) x 8.5 (W) x 11.7 (H) - - Age: 3 years and up - -
- Shure Back in Time Fire Trucks 2 Jumbo Puzzles in a Wooden Box - - - A classic puzzle with timeless, hand-painted fire-truck scenes for timeless fun. Made of laminated solid wood with bright and attractive colors, Shure Back in Time Fire Trucks 2 Jumbo Puzzles in a Wooden Box encourages curiosity in children. With a wooden storage box and separate compartments, clean-up is easy, too. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Kids will love the chance to put together these fun trucks. - - - Age: - 3 years and up - - - Features - - - Beautiful hand-painted fire trucks for vintage appeal - - Easy to store, with separate compartments - - Makes puzzling easy and fun with clearly numbered pieces - - Solid wood laminate that lasts - -
- - EuroGraphics Kids Vintage Fire Engines -- 100 pc. - - - Kids are always fascinated with firefighters and their brilliant and noisy trucks. They will love playing with this educational jigsaw puzzle featuring vintage and modern fire trucks. It has 100 easy-fit pieces that are also unbreakable, made from recycled board and printed with vegetable-based ink. This superior quality puzzle will delight and educate all at the same time. - - - Product Dimensions: 14.72 (L) x 10 (W) x 2.5 (H) - - Age: 6 years and up - -
The beloved and critically acclaimed Lego Star Wars franchise is back and coming to homes around the world in 2011. The third sequel, Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars, combines the epic stories and iconic characters from the Star Wars universe and hit animated TV series Star Wars: The Clone Wars with all new gameplay features. Players will enjoy brand new game mechanics allowing them to create, control and explore in a galaxy far, far away like never before. Promising breathtaking visuals as well as new characters and levels, the game also features the signature tongue-in-cheek humor from the Lego universe. With over 20 story-based missions and 40 bonus levels spanning the entire Clone Wars era, Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars will allow fans to explore endlessly and laugh their way through the Star Wars galaxy in the most humorous, accessible and action-packed Lego game to date. - - Features include: - - •For the first time, players experience their favorite stories from Star Wars: The Clone Wars and the Clone Wars TV series, retold in the amazing LEGO world that they know and love - •Using the Force in all new ways to control LEGO objects, players will solve puzzles, access new areas, pick up and throw enemies - even turning them into weapons - •Take control of battalions of clone troopers against the relentless droid army - building bases, deploying vehicles and calling in reinforcements to defeat opponents - •New clone weapons including rapid fire guns and rocket launchers, as well as all new massive capital ships - •Improved dynamic split screen for multiplayer co-op with jump in/jump out abilities for friends and families to play together -
Summary: - She is the last of her kind... - It is not a peaceful time in the Dells. In King City, the young King Nash is clinging to the throne, while rebel lords in the north and south build armies to unseat him. War is coming. And the mountains and forest are filled with spies and thieves. This is where Fire lives, a girl whose beauty is impossibly irresistible and who can control the minds of everyone around her. - Exquisitely romantic, this companion to the highly praised - Graceling - has an entirely new cast of characters, save for one person who plays a pivotal role in both books. You don't need to have read - Graceling - to love - Fire - . But if you haven't, you'll be dying to read it next. - - About the Author: - - •Kristin Cashore lives in Massachusetts. - Author: Kristin Cashore - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Dial - Published Date:10/05/2009 - Format:Hardcover - 0803734611 - -
- This set contains building walls, 2 fire barricades, 2 fire hoses, 1 two-way connector, and 3 fires. Fireman is included. Two-sided walls show before and after effects of fire damage. Fire pieces can be placed on ceiling and/or window. Fire hoses can be attached to the turnable connector. - - - Recommended Ages: 3 years & up - -
- - With the Fire Station, children can pretend to be firemen - ringing the fire-alarm by pushing the red knob, and the fire engine can be released from the fire station’s garage - - Children can play with other set of PlanCity to boost more fun and learn more - - Generosity and helpfulness of children are created through the play in this Rescue Center. Also, they can understand more about the roles of this occupation - - - Recommended Ages: 3+ years -
- When there's a big emergency, you're the right kid for the job. Grab your Fire Hero-on-the-Go backpack so you're always ready for action, just like a real firefighter. Then, quickly convert your backpack into a fire station command center so you can save the day. Press one button to sound the alarm to let your firefighter action figure know there's an emergency and press another to activate the lights and sounds. Send your little hero down the fire pole and into his fire truck vehicle, then load up the fire hose accessory so you can blast the water shot accessory at the imaginary flames. Once the job is done, send the truck vehicle back to the command center so your figure can practice at the training tower accessory. Then, pack everything all up again so that when the situation calls for a hero, you're right there and ready for action. The pack comes with 1 action figure, fire truck vehicle, fire hose accessory, water shot accessory, tower, ramp cover and instructions. It includes 3 AAA batteries. - - - Product Dimensions (inches): 5.2 (L) x 19 (W) x 13 (H) - - Age: 3 years and up - -
- Features easy to manipulate working parts - turnable, extendable ladder, wheels and turning hose reels. Fireman with equipment is included. This set can be extended by adding Fire Engine Accessories. - - - Recommended Ages: 3 years & up - -
Summary: - - David and the dragons are back in the latest installment in the NY TIMES bestselling Last Dragon Chronicles. - - After destroying a trace of dark fire, David, Zanna, and the Pennykettle dragons vanished. In a brand-new world, Co:per:nica, which runs parallel to that of Crescent Lane, firebirds roam the ancient librarium, a museum for books. But when 12-year-old David and Rosanna accidentally injure one of the firebirds, they are suddenly thrust into a remarkable adventure. The evil Ix have taken over one of the firebirds, turning it to the side of darkness, but the birds have a secret:They know about the existence of dragons. And from across the universe, one may come to their aid.... - - - - - - About the Author: - - • - Chris d'Lacey is the author of several highly acclaimed books, including the NEW YORK TIMES bestselling series the Last Dragon Chronicles: THE FIRE WITHIN, ICEFIRE, FIRE STAR, THE FIRE ETERNAL, and DARK FIRE. Additionally, he is the author of the middle-grade series The Dragons of Wayward Crescent, also published by Orchard Books. He lives in Leicester, England, with his wife, where he is at work on his next book. - - - - - - - Author: Chris d'Lacey - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Orchard Books - Published Date:04/26/2011 - Format:Hardcover - 054528368X - -
- The Wonderworld Mini Fire Engine Wooden Vehicle is a product that is unique in design because it is just the perfect size for little hands and is not easily found in any toy shop. It comes equipped with a fire fighter and a ladder that moves up and down. The Wonderworld Mini Fire Engine Wooden Vehicle will be one of your child’s favorite toys and will be a great addition to any game of make believe. - - Smart Gear/Wonderworld takes great pride in bringing both enjoyment & education to children through high quality wooden toys. For over 20 years Wonderworld products have been responsibly manufactured in Thailand, and are recognized for excellence in design and quality while having the highest safety standards. Smart Gear uses only water-based non-toxic paints and lacquers, and rubber-wood that is of replenishable source. - - - Recommended Ages: 18 months & up - -
- This a wonderful first fire engine for any child. It has a ladder that extends and pivots, a tilt cab and two removeable firemen. It will provide hours of entertainment for a young child. - - - Product Measures: 11 3/4 x 6 x 7 1/2 - - Recommended Ages: 18 months & up - -
- Now children can go around with their own ride-on fire engine like a real Fireman on duty. Steer the handle to control the direction as they respond to fire alarms. Belongings can be stored in the place available underneath the seat. - - - - Smart Gear/Wonderworld takes great pride in bringing both enjoyment & education to children through high quality wooden toys. For over 20 years Wonderworld products have been responsibly manufactured in Thailand, and are recognized for excellence in design and quality while having the highest safety standards. Smart Gear uses only water-based non-toxic paints and lacquers, and rubber-wood that is of replenishable source. - - - - - Recommended Ages: 18 months & up - -
- Young boys and girls will love pretending they are real-life heroes with our adorable Fire Station. This play set is full of fun details like the helipad on the roof and garage doors that open and close. There’s nothing as exciting as saving the day, so make sure you pick this set up for all the young adventurers in your life. - - - Product Measures: 16" x 16" x 17.76" - - Recommended Ages: 3 years & up - -
Summary: - David Rain was lost in the Arctic and it was up to his daughter, Alexa, to bring him back. This one little girl had the power to save her father, but when she found him, she uncovered a lot more than just David: Dragons have finally returned to Earth as well. . . . - - Chris d'Lacey weaves another fiery and magical tale for readers in the fifth book of this NEW YORK TIMES bestselling series! - - - - - Praise for THE FIRE WITHIN: - "D'Lacey's characters are realist
PlanToys is proving that it is possible to maintain superior quality and safety standards in addition to following a path of environmental and social responsibility. We are committed to maintaining the highest standard of ethics while creating innovative educational toys for every developmental stage of childhood. These toys inspire children's imagination as well as promoting their physical and intellectual development. PlanToys are made from non-toxic, natural materials such as organic rubberwood. Our toys enable children to play, learn and become closer to nature. Plan Fire Engine to the rescue! This adorable little fire engine is sure to delight your heroic tots. The bucket extends up and down so fire fighters can rescue people from high-up windows and kittens from trees. The sturdy construction of the Plan Fire Engine makes it ideal for toddlers and will stand up to years of play. This wonderful toy is crafted from recycled, natural rubber wood, dyed with vegetable and soy dyes, and assembled in an earth-friendly process. - - Features include: - - •Our Toys And Play Sets Have Real World Functionality Which Encourages Creative Play In A Positive Learning Environment - •We Are Committed To Minimizing Our Impact On The Environment - •The Educational Merits Of Our Toys Are Recognized By Some Of The Most Prestigious Awards In Our Industry - •PlanToys Practices The Three R'S Of Green Living Reduce Reuse And Recycle - •Plantoys Are Made From NonToxic Natural Materials Such As Organic Rubberwood -
- When Harry Potter's name emerges from the Goblet of Fire, he becomes a competitor in a grueling battle for glory among three wizarding schools - the Triwizard Tournament. But since Harry never submitted his name for the Tournament, who did? Now Harry must confront a deadly dragon, fierce water demons and an enchanted maze only to find himself in the cruel grasp of He Who Must Not Be Named. In this fourth film adaptation of J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter series, everything changes as Harry, Ron and Hermione leave childhood forever and take on challenges greater than anything they could have imagined. - - - Product Measures: 0.5 x 5.5 x 7.5 - -
Summary: - When Gerald was a child he was fascinated by fire. But fire is dangerous and powerful, and tragedy strikes. His substance-addicted mother is taken from him. Then he loses the loving generosity of a favorite aunt. A brutal stepfather with a flaming temper and an evil secret makes his life miserable. The one bright light in Gerald's life is his little half sister, Angel, whom he struggles to protect from her father, Jordan Sparks, who abuses her, and from their mother, whose irresponsible behavior forces Gerald to work hard to keep the family together. - As a teenager, Gerald finds success as a member of the Hazelwood Tigers basketball team, while Angel develops her talents as a dancer. Trouble still haunts them, however, and Gerald learns, painfully, that young friends can die and old enemies must be faced. In the end he must stand up to his stepfather alone in a blazing confrontation. - Sharon M. Draper has interwoven characters and events from her previous novel, Tears of a Tiger, in this unflinchingly realistic portrayal of poverty and child abuse. It is an inspiring story of a young man who rises above the tragic circumstances of his life by drawing on the love and strength of family and friends. - - About the Author: - - • - Sharon Draper - is a two-time Coretta Scott King Award-winning author, most recently for - Copper Sun - , and previously for - Forged by Fire - . She's also the recipient of the Coretta Scott King/John Steptoe Author Award for New Talent for - Tears of a Tiger - and the Coretta Scott King Author Honor for - The Battle of Jericho - and - November Blues - . Her other books include - Romiette and Julio - , - Darkness Before Dawn - , and - Double Dutch - . She lives in Cincinnati, Ohio, where she taught high school English for twenty-five years. She's a popular conference speaker, addressing educational and literary groups both nationally and internationally. For more information visit her online at www.sharondraper.com. - Author: Sharon M. Draper - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Simon Pulse - Published Date:01/01/1998 - ISBN:0689818513 - #of pages:#N/A -
- It's 3-alarm fun with this 50s-style fire truck. Sure to stimulate your child's imagination and provide hours of fun, this pedal car is perfect for kids of all ages from toy collectors to boys and girls who want to drive like Mom and Dad. - - - Solid steel construction - - Authentic detailing on Firetruck pedal car - - Adjustable pedal drive, fits a wide size range of children - - Lead-free paint on pedal cart - - Functional steering - - Rubber tires and chrome hub caps - - Maximum weight limit is 70lbs - - Child should be supervised - - Recommended Ages: 3 years - 6 years - - - This item may ship in its original packaging and not in a Diapers.com box. Product contents may not be concealed. -
Summary: - Five years have passed since David Rain, now a bestselling author, disappeared mysteriously in the Arctic. Slowly the ice is changing; bears are starving; dragons are rising; and the spirit Gaia, goddess of the Earth, grows restless. But all living things may suffer if she takes action. As the weather grows wilder and the ice caps melt, all eyes turn from the north to David's daughter, Alexa. She is the key to stopping it. . . . Can one girl save the world from the forces of evil before she disappears like her father? - - The fiery fourth book in Chris d'Lacey's Last Dragon Chronicles is now out in paperback and sure to enchant all readers! - - - - Praise for THE FIRE WITHIN: - "D'Lacey's characters are realistic and engaging. . . . A page-turner." -THE HORN BOOK REVIEW - - Praise for ICEFIRE: - "Chris d'Lacey's writing is sometimes exciting and sometimes silly. But that seems in keeping with the worlds he created - one that seems almost real and one that is beyond imagination." -THE WASHINGTON POST - - Praise for FIRE STAR: - ". . . [T]he story, with its involving and thought-provoking plot full of clever little dragons, mystical polar bears, and spiritual and ecological aspects, will appeal to many fantasy lovers." -SCHOOL OF LIBRARY JOURNAL - - - About the Author: - - •Bestselling author Chris d'Lacey was born in Malta. He has published t22 books, including nine novels. His books have been widely translated and his first children's novel, Fly, Cherokee, Fly, was highly commended for the Carnegie Medal. Other titles include The Salt Pirates of Skegness, A Break in the Chain, and From E to You. Writing was not d'Lacey's first career choice. "I never had plans to be a writer," he says. "When I was in my teenage years my dream was to be a famous songwriter. It wasn't until my early thirties that I tried my hand at any sort of fiction. I kicked off with a gentle 'Christmassy' story that grew, alarmingly, into a 250,000 word adult saga about polar bears. I realized then I had the writing bug. "After he wrote his first story, he waited seven years to write another. "Then a friend told me about a competition to write a story for young children," states d'Lacey. "I wasn't going to have a go at first--until I found out the first prize was ?2,000. So I started scribbling, fast!" The story, entitled A Hole at the Pole, didn't win the award, but he sent it to a publisher and they accepted it. The Fire Within is the magical story about mysterious hand-crafted clay dragons that have unusual powers. d'Lacey's inspiration was a craft shop that sold clay dragons. He fell in love with the dragons, but he didn't have enough money to buy one, so the owner pointed him to a section of the store reserved for dragons that have been chipped. "They were a bit cheaper than the other dragons but no less beautiful," says d'Lacey. "And it was there that I saw the most appealing creature in the whole shop. He had a slight chink out of one foot and his 'topknot' was missing (a 'topknot' is on the top of a dragon's head and looks a bit like a shark's fin) but I bought him in an instant." d'Lacey felt that he needed a magical name, so he called him Gadzooks. Chris alternates writing with full-time employment at Leicester University. He lives in Leicester with his wife, Jay. - Author: Chris d'Lacey - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Orchard Books - Published Date:01/01/2010 - ISBN:0545051649 - #of pages:#N/A -
Games & Puzzles > Puzzles > "fire engine puzzles"
YoYo.com Games & Puzzles products include more than 2353 items - from Melissa & Doug, to Hasbro Games, and Mattel - we've got you covered. Get the lowest prices with shipping on baby products, toys, pet products and more. Delivery is free on all orders over $49. We do our best to deliver your products as fast is possible. In most cases, this means that if you order by 6 pm on a business day, you will receive everything in 1 to 2 days depending on your location. In many ways you could say our main product is customer support. It's what we work on the hardest.
�2005 - 2013, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. YoYo.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Products on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.