- eeBoo Tell me a Story - Fairy Tale Mix up - - - Create regular or zany tales with eeBoo Tell me a Story-Fairy Tale Mix up . A mixture of delightful fairy tale characters, locations and objects, it can be easily organized and reorganized to form a variety of stories. Help children develop their creativity as they plan a way to add in a fire-breathing dragon or a flash of magic portion to their own tale. With colorful stickers and beautiful images, it encourages imagination. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - This toy enhances a child�s creativity and story-telling abilities from an early age. - - - Age: - 3 years and up - - - Features - - - Cards are 3.7 x 4.7 inches in size - - Set includes 36 cards - - Sliding tray box for easy storage - - Instructions included - - Constructed with a cloth spine and perforated pages - - - Author: - Lizzy Rockwell - - - Number of Pages: - 50 pages and 96 stickers included - -
Summary: - - - In just three or four steps, fairy tale fans can learn to illustrate a bevy of beautiful princesses as well as other related characters and details, such as princes, kings, queens, a Fairy Godmother, a royal coach, horses, jewelry, a dragon, a unicorn, tiaras, a hand mirror, and more. Includes helpful blank practice pages. - - - - About the Author: - - •0 - Author: Barbara Soloff Levy - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Dover Publications - Published Date:09/03/2008 - Format:Paperback - ISBN:0486468135 - #of pages:#N/A -
Summary: - - After the shocking ending of - The Everafter War - , this book picks up with Sabrina, Daphne, and Puck stuck in the Book of Everafter, where all the fairy tales are stored and enchanted characters can change their destinies. The girls (and Puck) must chase the Master through a series of stories, where they're willing to change what they need in order to save their baby brother. Soon, however, they are confronted by the Editor-the book's guardian-who, along with an army of ti
- Get ready for Thirds - the greatest fairy tale never told continues with a whole new hilarious comedy of royal proportions. When his frog-in-law suddenly croaks, Shrek embarks on another whirlwind adventure with Donkey and Puss In Boots to find the rightful heir to the throne. Everyone's favorite cast of characters is back, along with a magical misguided Merlin, an awkward Arthur, a powerful posse of princesses, and a bundle of unexpected arrivals. Only Shrek can tell a tale where everyone lives happily ever laughter! - - - Product Measures: 0.5 x 5.5 x 7.5 - -
- Share a traditional tale and provide a stepping stone into the land of art and story. The seven folk tales in this colorful collection are well known and well loved, and each imparts an important lesson using humor, action, adventure and classic characters. Book with CD includes stories read by actor Jim Broadbent. - - - Product Measures: 11x9x.28 - - - - Recommended Ages: 3 years - 7 years - -
Summary: - - The first three books in the highly acclaimed Books of Bayern series are now available in a beautiful boxed set. It all began with the retelling of a Grimm's fairy tale in - The Goose Girl - , and now the world of Bayern is rich with fairy tales all its own. Fans will be delighted with this package that features their favorite Bayern characters as well as a sneak peek of the newest book: - Forest Born - . - - - About the Author: - - • - - - - - Shannon's mother says she was a storyteller from birth, jabbering endlessly in her carriage as the two strolled through the neighborhood; once she could form complete sentences, she made up stories, bribing her younger siblings to perform them in mini plays. When she was ten, she began writing books, mostly fantasy stories where she was the heroine, and she continued writing secretly for years while pursuing acting in stage and improv comedy. After detours studying in Mexico, the U. K., and Paraguay, Shannon earned a bachelor's degree in English from the University of Utah and a Masters in Creative Writing from the University of Montana. In the interim, she submitted short stories and novels to magazines and publishers, saving all her rejection letters which she has since laminated into one continuous 60-foot roll which she proudly unfurls to audiences as a testament to her dedication and determination. - - - Since the publication of her first book, - The Goose Girl - , in 2003, Shannon has become a beloved author to young readers as well as booksellers and educators. Her third novel, - Princess Academy - , earned her a Newbery Honor and is a - The New York Times - , Book Sense, and - Publishers Weekly - bestseller. Shannon has also written two books for adults, - Austenland - and - The Actor and the Housewife - . Shannon lives in Salt Lake City, Utah, with her husband, Dean, their children, and their pet, a small plastic pig. - - - www.shannonhale.com - - - - - - Author: Shannon Hale - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Bloomsbury USA Childrens - Published Date:09/15/2009 - Format:Paperback - ISBN:1599903946 - #of pages:#N/A -
- Hardcover - - Named the second best-selling children's book of all time by - Publishers Weekly, - Beatrix Potter's - The Tale of Peter Rabbit - is the story of a mischevious bunny who disobeys his mother and gets himself into a whirl of a mess. Sneaking onto the farmer's property, Peter gets caught in ever-escalating bad circumstances. From getting his jacket caught in a fence to hiding in a filled flowering pot, Peter's decisions never seem to lead him in the right direction. - - With simple illustrations that have endured through the years, - The Tale of Peter Rabbit - is certain to be an instant favorite. -
- Join the gallant duo Sir George the Knight and his friendly red dragon Smokey as they set out on a heroic quest through dark, enchanted forests and magical, fairytale worlds in their trusty chariot. Launch the boulder from the catapult and rescue the fair maiden from the castle tower. How will your Knight's tale unfold? - - - Recommended Ages: 18 - 60 months - -
The Tale of Despereaux: -The Game allows you to live the adventure of brave little Despereaux, battle your way through the castle and rescue Princess Pea, proving even the smallest heroes can have the biggest adventures! - - Features include: - - •Play as the courageous little mouse Despereaux and experience his many unique abilities. - •Follows the story from the film, but adds new adventures not seen in the film. - •Combo system adds complexity and strategy to combat. - •Upgradable skills and weapons. - •15 unique levels -
- - The Tale of Despereaux - - - The Tale of Despereaux: -The Game allows you to live the adventure of brave little Despereaux, battle your way through the castle and rescue Princess Pea, proving even the smallest heroes can have the biggest adventures! -
- Spin for a Hero, or something to ride, - A Rival, a Treasure (to find or to hide) - - Choose a cave, or a castle with fortified towers - A friend and an object with magical powers - - Get all of them first and you’ll get the glory, - Of winning, and using them all in a story! - - Players spin to select the elements for their fairy tale. When they have collected a scene, a hero, a magical helper, a rival, a magical object, transportation, and a treasure, they tell the tale that these elements evoke. Game extensions encourage compassion in suggesting using a misunderstood rival as a hero on occasion, and longer tales for two players. For 2 to 4 players - - Includes 4 Heroes, 4 Rivals, 4 Helpers, 4 Magical Objects, 4 Means of Transport, 4 Treasures, 4 Fairytale Places - - - Recommended Ages: 5 years & up - -
- Using cards with a variety of images ranging from the charming to the ordinary, encompassing a range of situations, players improvise stories. Take a journey into storyland… Whether engaged in a friendly contest or creating a story together, you will love the way tell Tale gives your imagination a chance to shine. 7 great family games and thousands of short stories to tell are included in this tin. - - - Product Measures: 3.5" x 3.5"1" - - - - Recommended Ages: 6 years & up - -
- Hardcover - - - Knuffle Bunny: A Cautionary Tale - by Mo Willems, tells the rollercoaster-ride story of a trip to the Laundromat for one stuffed bunny. From the streets to the park to the Laundromat, Trixie carries her stuffed bunny, Knuffle, everywhere with her. Overtaken by the allure of putting coins into the slot washing machines, she leaves Knuffle behind. Unable to verbally express herself, other than an “aggle flaggle klabble,” it takes the keen observation of her mother to discover the lacking presence of Knuffle, and her father’s searching to bring him back home. - - - Combining beautiful illustrations with sublime real world photography, Mo Willems has a book that packs an entertaining punch aesthetically, thematically, and morally. - - - -
Summary: - Once upon a mountaintop, three trees stood and dreamed of what they wanted to become when they grew up. Each of their dreams come true in the most unexpected of ways. - - About the Author: - - •0 - Author: Angela Elwell Hunt - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Cook Communications - Published Date:03/25/2004 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:0745917437 - #of pages:#N/A -
Summary: - This summer the Penderwick sisters have a wonderful surprise: a holiday on the grounds of a beautiful estate called Arundel. Soon they are busy discovering the summertime magic of Arundel's sprawling gardens, treasure-filled attic, tame rabbits, and the cook who makes the best gingerbread in Massachusetts. But the best discovery of all is Jeffrey Tifton, son of Arundel's owner, who quickly proves to be the perfect companion for their adventures. - - The icy-hearted Mrs. Tifton is not as pleased with the Penderwicks as Jeffrey is, though, and warns the new friends to stay out of trouble. Which, of course, they will-won't they? One thing's for sure: it will be a summer the Penderwicks will never forget. - - Deliciously nostalgic and quaintly witty, this is a story as breezy and carefree as a summer day. - - - - From the Hardcover edition. - - - About the Author: - - •Jeanne Birdsall lives in Massachusetss with her husband, four cats, a rabbit, a puppy, and a pet snail. She is working on another book about the Penderwick sisters. - Author: Jeanne Birdsall - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Yearling - Published Date:03/13/2007 - Format:Paperback - ISBN:0440420474 - #of pages:#N/A -
Summary: - Redwall Abbey has never seen a creature more evil or more hideous than Razzid Wearat. Captain of the - Greenshroud - , a ship with wheels that can sail through water as well as the forest, this beast is a terror of both land and sea, traveling Mossflower Country, killing nearly everything-and everyone- in his path. And his goal? To conquer Redwall Abbey. - - From Salamandastron to the High North Coast, the brave hares of the Long Patrol team up with the fearless sea otters of the Rogue Crew to form a pack so tough, so rough, only they can defend the abbey and defeat Razzid Wearat once and for all. - - About the Author: - - •0 - Author:Brian Jacques - Illustrator:Sean Rubin - Publisher:Philomel - Published Date:05/03/2011 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:0399254161 - #of pages:#N/A -
Educational Toys > Reading & Writing > "fairy tale characters"
Find exactly what you are looking for - LeapFrog, Melissa & Doug, and Fisher Price. Get the lowest prices with shipping on baby products, toys, pet products and more. We ship via UPS and several other premium carriers to provide expedited service. Shopping online beats waiting in line any day. With yoyo.com, there are no trips to the store, no circling the aisles, and of course, no waiting in line. Ever.
�2005 - 2013, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. YoYo.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Products on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.