- - Edushape Textured Blocks -- 30 pcs. - - - These safe, soft and durable textured foam blocks come in assorted sizes, colors and shapes. It's a great product for building and stamping. It also stimulates touch senses with its surface textures. The set includes 30 assorted block shapes and sizes in colors like red, yellow, blue, green, purple and more. The blocks are 1" thick. - - - Product Dimensions (inches): 7.5 (L) x 7.5 (W) x 10 (H) - - Age: 2 years and up - -
- This jumbo size, lightweight textured blocks are ideal for the young builder. It includes a variety of different textured blocks for tactile stimulation, and large motor skill development. These blocks are safe, durable, colorful and unique to assure hours of fun filled play. - - Features include: - - •Set of 16 pieces - •2.5" thick jumbo blocks - •Textured blocks are great for building, plus tactile stimulation, stenciling and more -
- Edushape Mini EduAnimals - - Help kids learn about different animals in a fun way with Edushape Mini EduAnimals. Tots can play with the colorful flexible mini edublocks by stacking, tearing down and creating what inspires them. It helps develop children�s cognition and motor skills through shapes.Plus, a vinyl zippered bag makes it easy to store them away. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - The colorful block set helps develop child�s motor skills and cognition. - - - Age: - 12 months and up - - - Features - - - Perfect for enhancing shape and color recognition plus fine motor skills. - - Includes six soft, flexible blocks and soft animal heads - - Comes in a vinyl zippered storage bag - - Great for developing cognition and motor skills - -
- Colorful snap-construction set exclusively designed to encourage young children in developing fine motor skills. Make a chain, build a fence or add "Baby Connects" to create people. Discover the unlimited possibilities for hours of fun. - - Features include: - - 72 pc Set in a storage container - - Colorful soft plasitc connecting bubbles - - Recommended Ages: 2 yrs & Up - -
- Edushape Mini EduAnimals - - - Provide hours of constructive playtime to kids with Edushape Mini EduAnimals. Ssoft and flexible, it's ideal to help develop fine motor skills in children right from a young age. It includes soft animals that can be used for building and playing. EduAnimals are perfect pick for enhancing shape and color recognition. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - The soft and flexible animals help kids learn about shapes and color recognition. - - - Age: - 12 months and up - - - Features - - - Set of soft, flexible and colorful blocks - - Offers hours of constructive play - - Imaginative fun toy - - Helps build fine motor skills - - Portable for home and travel - - Teaches kids about shapes and colors - - Interactive, educational toy in different shapes - -
- Kidkraft Wooden Block Set - - - Develop eye-hand coordination along with shape recognition with Kidkraft Wooden Block Set.These kid-sized blocks come in different shapes and colors that help improve early childhood developmental skills. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Provides a playful aid to develop skills at an early age. - - - Age: - 24 months and up - - - Features - - - 36 colored blocks - - 64 natural blocks - - No assembly required - -
- Architecture... deconstructed and reconstructed! - Transform, configure, and manipulate Block Builders for endless building and perpetual design. - - Discover your inner architect as you fold and unfold the six distinctively hinged blocks to create skyscrapers, modern art sculptures, geometric marvels - just about anything you can imagine! When you put Block Builders together in unexpected ways (some pieces open and some closed), you reveal striking architectural wonders. - - Solve the 50 challenge puzzles and test your ability to think in multiple dimensions! Visualize, conceptualize, and realize new building innovations! Block Builders is a refreshing visual-spatial vacation - and an adventure in analytical thought! - - Block Builders puzzle challenge cards range from beginner to expert (each one coded so you'll know what you're up against!) Look at the design on the front of the card and recreate the shape using the indicated number of blocks! Stumped? The solution is provided in an exploded view on the opposite side of the card. - - - Product Dimensions: 6.75" x 6.75" x 6.75" - - Recommended Ages: 5 years & Up - -
- - Kidoozie Shape Sorting Puzzle Blocks - - - This 24-piece block set includes 12 blocks to stack and 12 shapes to sort. The double-sided blocks feature a large jungle scene on one side to match and build. Building the puzzle teaches color and shape recognition. - - - Product Dimensions (inches): 11.2 (L) x 2.5 (W) x 9 (H) - - Age: 1 to 4 years - -
- Melissa & Doug Bird House Shape Sorter - - Help children learn to sort different shapes and colors easily with Melissa & Doug Bird House Shape Sorter. The soft block set features four colorful velvety birds and a colorful house. Kids can enjoy fitting the right bird to the right window to develop eye-hand coordination. The birds rattle, jingle, squeaks and crinkle for added amusement. The activity toy is made of ultra soft material. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - It's a fun way to develop important skills. - - - Age: - 9 months and up - - - Features - - - A window that houses a velvety bird that rattles, jingles, squeaks or crinkles - - Can be sorted by shape or color - - Help develop fine motor skills and hand/eye coordination - - Made with ultra-soft materials - - Multi-piece sets are self-storing and great for travel - - Exceptional quality and value - -
- - Sort by color, shape and size. The clever 3-way design boosts color and shape recognition. Plus, it introduces puzzlers to sequential ordering. Move up the board from small to tall. Featuring 16 colorful blocks, four classic shapes and a solid wooden sorting board. - - Made from eco-friendly rubber wood and designed with nontoxic, water-based paints. - - - - - Why You’ll Love It: - - - The vibrant red, orange, yellow and green shapes double as a beautiful building block set. - - - - - - - Age: - - - 18 months and up - - - - - - - Features - - - - - - Wooden shape sorting board - - - - Made from environmentally friendly rubber wood - - - - Nontoxic, water-based paints - - - - - - - - Includes: - - - 16 colorful wooden pieces - - - - - -
- Edu-Tiles Numbers - - - Edu-Tiles Numbers is a multi-use playtime solution for tots. It can be used as a play mat or the interlocking tiles can make a cube, a storage box or a tent. These tiles are made of washable material and are soft to touch. Letters and numbers help kids learn while they play, too. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - A case makes storage a cinch, too. - - - Age: - 3 years and up - - - Features - - - Durable interlocking foam tiles - - Comes in vibrant colors - - Washable - - Encourages learning - - Soft foam - - Textured non slip surface - -
- Fisher Price Friendly Firsts Turtle Shape Sorter - - - Fisher Price Friendly Firsts Turtle Shape Sorter is a friendly turtle with four activity shapes for babies. Each shape has a fun activity: the star has a mirror and a jingle, the square has a clear top and multi colored rattle beads inside, the triangle is roto molded and has a duck on top. When the duck is squeezed, it even makes a whistle sound. The circle has a giggle stick inside. Each block is color coordinated to the turtles shell helping baby learn various shapes. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Learning becomes fun for babies with this toy that helps baby to identify different shapes. - - - Features - - - 4 activity shapes in this sorter - - Square block has rattle beads, the star block has a mirror, the circle has a giggle stick and triangle has a whistle - - Each activity block is color coordinated to the turtle�s shell to help baby recognize shape - -
- - ThinkFun Shape By Shape - - - Shape By Shape is an advanced Tangram-style game, made more difficult because you also fill in the frame around each shape you make. With 60 challenges, Shape By Shape is a great introduction to conceptual thinking and spatial relationships. - - - Product Dimensions: 5.25 (L) x 1.75 (W) x 8 (H) - - Age: 8 years and up - -
- Edu-Tiles Puzzles - - - Edu-Tiles Puzzles are a perfect playtime solution for tots. This soft multi colored mat is made of foam with interlocking tiles that can be assembled to create a mat or built into a cube, box, tent, or other creative shapes. Kids can get a good grip on these fun, easily washable tiles. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Bright colors make play time a blast. - - - Age: - 3 years and up - - - Features - - - Washable - - Cushy surface - - Soft and insulating surface - - Teaches colors and shapes - - Helps in mental stimulation - -
- Edu-Tiles Edges & Corners - - - Edu-Tiles Edges & Corners is an interlocking play toy with soft play edges and corners. The wavy and colorful edges create a perfect play mat for children. It has a smooth surface that works as insulation from cold surfaces. The bright and vibrant colors are a visual stimulation for kids, too. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - This play mat is easy to clean for play that barely needs to take a break - - - Age: - 3 years and up - - - Features - - - Washable - - Mental stimulator - - Soft and cushy surface - - Insulates from cold surfaces - - Textured surface for grip - -
- - ThinkFun Block By Block - - - Block By Block expands your problem-solving skills as you combine seven puzzle pieces to construct three-dimensional structures depicted on the 60 challenge cards. The puzzle pieces are the same as the soma Cube of the 1970s. This spatial puzzle is hard and also very fun. - - - Product Dimensions: 5.25 (L) x 1.75 (W) x 8 (H) - - Age: 8 years and up - -
- - - - They’re giant, squishy interlocking squares. Connect them together – it’s a play mat. Stand them up – it’s a fort. Snap them this way and that – it’s a cube. Spread them out from A to Z – it’s a jumbo alphabet chart. Interactive play with letters and colors enhances early learning. Plus, the high-density foam is durable enough to play on and keeps away the cold floor chill. Mix and match with other Edushape products, including Edushape Edu-Tiles 16 Piece Edges & Corners Set for Playmats. - - - - - - - Why You’ll Love It: - - - Pop together a few practical tiles – and, presto! It’s a storage box. - - - - - - - Age: - - - 3 years & up - - - - - - - - - - Features - - - - - - Vibrant primary colors - - - - Uppercase letters A to Z - - - - Interlocking edges - - - - Washable surface - - - - - - - - Includes: - - - 26 square tiles - -
- Offering innovation, variety, ease-of-use, and a fantastic prototypical look, the FasTrack track system brings your Lionel layout to life like never before. Its flawless performance and endless flexibility make it appealing to first-timers and seasoned pros alike. - - Features include: - - •Used to make an isolated track block - •Wires jump the breaks in the track on the underside of the roadbed - •Using track blocks makes it possible to control multiple conventional locomotives on the same mainline - •Use FasTrack Block sections to divide your layout into electrically isolated blocks of track, then connect each block to a separate track power supply - •Length: 5" -
- Educo Fill'n Build Block Cart - - - Educo Fill'n Build Block Cart is an interactive learning product with bright colors and a fun design. Twenty four colorful and natural shapes keep little imaginations occupied while little legs learn to walk . Kids can easily sort the blocks and place them inside in different shapes for imaginative playtime. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - This block cart makes a baby mobile, which is good for their inquisitive nature as they learn to explore and discover. - - - Age: - 12 months and up - - - Features - - - Includes 24 colorful and natural shapes - - Stable base for early walkers - - Made using Baltic birch plywood and hardwood - - Great educational value - - Durable block cart - - Light in weight, made for small hands - -
- Educo Pull Along Mini Block Cart - - - Educo Pull Along Mini Block Cart is made of natural wood for fun pushing and pulling. This mini block cart is bright green in color and comes with eight blocks in different shapes. This cart encourages kids to match shapes, develop fine motor skills and improve eye-hand coordination as they sort, build and pull along these colorful blocks. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - It is a great pull along and play toy that promises fun as well as learning for kids. - - - Age: - 1 year and up - - - Features - - - Supports cognitive development - - Made of plywood and maple - - Colored with nontoxic paints - - Environmental friendly - - - Includes - - - 2 triangular blocks - - 2 rectangular prisms - - 2 cylinders - - 2 cubes - - Additional play tips - - -
Bricks Blocks & Building > Building Sets > "edu shape blocks"
YoYo.com Bricks Blocks & Building products include more than 807 items - from LEGO, to Mega Bloks, and Melissa & Doug - we've got you covered. Many people wonder how we are able to keep our prices so low. We deliver orders over $49 to your door for free in 1-2 days. Based on customer feedback, we have also expanded delivery to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories and APO/FPO addresses. However, due to the additional fees and challenges associated with shipping to these special destinations, we're asking you to help cover a portion of the shipping and handling costs. Our Customer Service is here when you need any help - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
�2005 - 2013, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. YoYo.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Products on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.