Summary: - - David and the dragons are back in the latest installment in the NY TIMES bestselling Last Dragon Chronicles. - - After destroying a trace of dark fire, David, Zanna, and the Pennykettle dragons vanished. In a brand-new world, Co:per:nica, which runs parallel to that of Crescent Lane, firebirds roam the ancient librarium, a museum for books. But when 12-year-old David and Rosanna accidentally injure one of the firebirds, they are suddenly thrust into a remarkable adventure. The evil Ix have taken over one of the firebirds, turning it to the side of darkness, but the birds have a secret:They know about the existence of dragons. And from across the universe, one may come to their aid.... - - - - - - About the Author: - - • - Chris d'Lacey is the author of several highly acclaimed books, including the NEW YORK TIMES bestselling series the Last Dragon Chronicles: THE FIRE WITHIN, ICEFIRE, FIRE STAR, THE FIRE ETERNAL, and DARK FIRE. Additionally, he is the author of the middle-grade series The Dragons of Wayward Crescent, also published by Orchard Books. He lives in Leicester, England, with his wife, where he is at work on his next book. - - - - - - - Author: Chris d'Lacey - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Orchard Books - Published Date:04/26/2011 - Format:Hardcover - 054528368X - -
Summary: - "The Water Hole" is a fusion of counting book, puzzle book, storybook and art book. Graeme Base takes the reader on a journey of discovery, from the plains of Africa and the jungles of the Amazon to the woodlands of North America and the deserts of the Australian outback. As one rhino gives way to two tigers, with three toucans waiting in the wings, the tale unfolds on many levels. Page by page the numbers increase as the animals come to their water hole to drink. But at the same time, the cast of frogs frolicking by the water hole is diminishing. What is going on? - - About the Author: - - •Graeme Base is one of the world's favorite creators of picture books. Abrams has published all of his books in the United States. They include The Eleventh Hour, called "a visual feast, ingeniously prepared," by Parents magazine. His other titles include The Sign of the Seahorse, The Discovery of Dragons, and The Worst Band in the Universe. "Graeme Base's picture books sparkle with the spirit of their creator," says the Boston Sunday Herald. Graeme Base lives in Melbourne, Australia. - Author: Graeme Base - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Harry N. Abrams - Published Date:09/01/2001 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:0810945681 - #of pages:#N/A -
- - Melissa & Doug Luster Dragon - - - Luster Dragon stuffed animal has shimmering golden horns and wings, and a belly that shines as bright as bright as his courageous heart! A wonderful toy for children who love fantasy, fairy tales and hugs! - - - Product Dimensions: 10 x 7 x 3 - - Recommended Ages: 6 months & Up - -
- Miniature collectibles with over 50 different themes. Excellent "carry-along" for any excursion since the figures are neatly packed in a reusable acetate tube. - - Each Toob® includes a fun educational fact on the label. All products are hand-painted, phthalate-free and thoroughly safety tested. - - - Award: Doctor Toy - - Includes: 10 figures - - Recommended Ages: 3 years - 12 years - -
- - Dunecraft Dragon's Lair - - - Create a dark and remote lair for your mythical fire-breathing dragon where Dragon Trees sprout from white dragon's eggs to form sword-like leaves. If you cut them, they will "bleed." In addition to two spectacular plants named after dragons (including one of the only black-leaved plants in the world, Black Dragon Coleus), this kit comes with a pet dragon, lava rock, and blood rock. Your lair will sprout in weeks and last for years. Safe for ages 3 and up. -
- - Melissa & Doug Dragon - Plush - - - This dramatic plush dragon extends an open invitation to flights of fancy! With quality construction and great attention to imaginative details, vibrant colors and whimsical styling make this an awesome dragon! - - - Product Measures: 20.2 x 18 x 8.2 - - - - Recommended Ages: 3 years & Up - -
- - Melissa & Doug Longfellow - Dragon - - - Lean, green, but NOT mean, this fabulous dragon will fly straight into your heart. This soft and snuggly creature from Fantasyland, will fire up your imagination. The perfect size and shape for snuggling and hugging, this dragon is over twenty inches long. - - - Product Dimensions: 20 x 4 x 4 - - Recommended Ages: 6 months & Up - -
- Dragon Puzzle - - - Dragon Puzzle take kids to the land of dreams and fairytales. Its extra durable pieces fully interlock. The whole family can build and play together. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - This puzzle helps kids develop their motor skills. - - - Age: - 12 years and up - - - Features - - - Extra durable pieces - - Develops motor skills and helps in independent play, task completion and association - - Fully interlocking and unique pieces - - Superior quality pieces made with tools that are hand-crafted - -
- How To Train Your Dragon - - A winner with audiences and critics alike, DreamWorks Animation’s - How to Train Your Dragon - rolls fire-breathing action, epic adventure and laughs into a captivating and original story. Hiccup is a young Viking who defies tradition when he befriends one of his deadliest foes – a ferocious dragon he calls Toothless. Together, the unlikely heroes must fight against all odds to save both their worlds in this “wonderful goo
- - Flying Dragon - - - High grade 3mm wood puzzles come individually shrink-wrapped w/instructions & sandpaper included. Pop out the pieces and go! Painted or left as natural wood, it�s a challenging, educational and creative activity for all ages. Start your collection today! -
- - Lucky Dragon & Phoenix - - - High grade 3mm wood puzzles come individually shrink-wrapped w/instructions & sandpaper included. Pop out the pieces and go! Painted or left as natural wood, it�s a challenging, educational and creative activity for all ages. Start your collection today! -
- - Dragon 1/35 Panther II - - - WWII German Tank - The Panther II was initiated in early 1943, because it was feared that the armour protection of the existing Panther I wasn't sufficient protection against future Russian tank guns. Initially, the only changes which were planned for the Panther II was to increase certain armour plate thicknesses. -
- Join the gallant duo Sir George the Knight and his friendly red dragon Smokey as they set out on a heroic quest through dark, enchanted forests and magical, fairytale worlds in their trusty chariot. Launch the boulder from the catapult and rescue the fair maiden from the castle tower. How will your Knight's tale unfold? - - - Recommended Ages: 18 - 60 months - -
- - Cobble Hill Dragon Voyage - - - Each and every puzzle from the Cobble Hill Puzzle Company is meticulously crafted to our exacting quality standards, using the finest inks and varnishes for a crisp and vivid image. Our puzzles are made from premium grade blue board with a linen finish, our puzzle pieces are among the thickest and most durable in the industry, and our boxes are built to last. The random cut pieces are precision engineered to ensure a sturdy, interlocking fit that puzzle enthusiasts will truly appreciate and enjoy. -
- Even though we now know that what were once thought to be dragon bones turned out to be dinosaur fossils, these mythical creatures still capture the imagination. - - Features include: - - •We refer to them as the ultimate "gym" for building great imaginations, a must for any child - •Safari Ltd takes pride in providing breathtaking, innovative and value priced figures for now over three generations - •Each replica comes with 5-language educational hangtag - •All our products are hand-painted, phthalate-free and thoroughly safety tested - •Safari Ltd takes pride in providing breathtaking, innovative and value priced creative learning tools -
- - Dragon 1/35 Panzerj�ger I - - - WWII German Vehicle, The Panzer I marked Germany�s first major foray into armored warfare in the 1930s. Unfortunately it was lightly armed and thinly armored, so it was totally obsolete by the start of WWII. In order to make the vehicle more relevant, many Panzer I Ausf. B chassis were used for tank destroyer (panzerj�ger in German) conversions. The 6.4-tonne Panzerj�ger I was Germany�s first tracked tank destroyer and it mounted a Skoda 47mm PaK 43 antitank gun, an effective weapon design that had been captured when Germany earlier occupied Czechoslovakia. Requires paint and glue (not included). -
Prevent your Nintendo Wii from overheating! Powered by a quiet and efficient cooling fan, the Nintendo Wii Mini Power Cooling System can effectively cool down the Nintendo Wii and prolong the life of the internal components. The Nintendo Wii Mini Power Cooling system draws power thru the two USB ports on the Wii, and include on-off switch to turn on the Cooling System. The Cooling System also has an indicator light when the unit is active. This is a must have item for any Wii owners! - - Features include: - - •Quiet and efficient cooling fan - •Cools down Wii internal components - •Self-powered thru USB port on Wii - •Power switch to turn ON and OFF unit - •Indicator light -
Bricks Blocks & Building > MEGA Bloks > "dragons universe toys"
YoYo.com Bricks Blocks & Building items include more than 807 products - from LEGO to Cadaco. Check around! You'll see we've got great prices on all products. We do not yet offer guaranteed overnight shipping, although many areas of the country do receive their orders the next day. Note that some items, including those shipped directly from the manufacturer, will take longer to arrive; ship times for these products will be noted directly on the product detail page. We're here when you need us - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
�2005 - 2013, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. YoYo.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Products on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.