Summary: - Puffin is updating the Puffin Storytapes? audio program and converting the cassette tapes to compact discs! our list begins with three perennial classics? - Corduroy, - - Madeline, - and - Froggy Gets Dressed - ?as well as one modern classic new to Puffin audio? - Skippyjon Jones. - each Puffin picture book will be accompanied by compact disc that features a professional reading of each unabridged story and, in some cases, music. perfect for road trips or quiet bedtime reading, as well as story time, preschool, and home schools, Puffin Storytime? is sure to please children and parents alike. - - About the Author: - - •0 - Author: Don Freeman - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Puffin - Published Date:05/10/2007 - Format:Paperback - ISBN:0142408395 - #of pages:#N/A -
- The Barbie Sing-Along CD Player lets you sing to your favorite tunes in Barbie style. Be at the height of fashion with your newest Barbie accessory! Live your rock star fantasy by loading your favorite CD and singing along with the microphones to your favorite tunes. It is easily portable too, so you can always take your sing-along party with you! - - - Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 15.23 x 10.31 - - Recommended Ages: 7 years & Up - -
- Can you boogie? Down in the Indian jungle, the children and animals are learning about actions like leaping, stomping, shaking and flapping while meeting different jungle creatures. - - - Recommended Ages: 3 years - 7 years - - Format: Paperback with Music CD - - - -
- Putumayo Kids presents Brazilian Playground, the latest in the label’s award-winning CD series for children. This new collection offers an enchanting mix of musical styles and artists from one of the most musical countries in the world. - - Samba, bossa nova and forró are among Brazil’s most popular and accessible musical styles for adults and children alike. Brazilian Playground features these and other engaging rhythms that reflect the country’s diverse culture and easy-going way of life. In celebration of the exuberant sounds of this fascinating country, Putumayo Kids has collected 13 child-friendly songs from many of Brazil’s most talented musicians. Featured artists include Teresa Cristina, a leading samba singer, and Brazilian Minister of Culture Gilberto Gil, renowned the world over as a true musical pioneer who led the Tropicália movement of the 1960s. - - The ninth CD in its educational Playground series, Brazilian Playground helps children learn about one of the world’s most fascinating cultures. It features multilingual liner notes in English, Spanish, French and Portuguese, full color photos, a map of Brazil and a glossary of musical terms. Along with this release, the Putumayo Kids website will offer a free, downloadable 2-page Brazilian Playground learning guide for teachers and parents to use in conjunction with the CD. - - - - -
- Animal Playground is the latest release in the award-winning Playground CD series from Putumayo Kids. The new album presents a multilingual collection of animal-themed songs from around the world. The enhanced CD also includes an original music video for the song “No More Monkeys,” produced by Putumayo and shot on location in Trinidad featuring Trinidad-born artist Asheba. - - Since children of all nationalities are fascinated by animals, Putumayo found it only natural to create a collection of exceptional songs featuring animal themes and folklore from across the globe. The 13 tracks on the album will guide listeners on a journey that begins in North America and ends in Africa without skipping a beat in between. Music fans of all ages will want to jump, hop and sing along to the playful, upbeat melodies of Animal Playground. -
- Susan Reed's catchy adaptation of this traditional English song explores all kinds of creatures who live over in the meadow. With notes on meadows and the furry mice, bumpy toads and other wildlife in the story. Enhanced CD edition includes an animated video and audio singalong sung by Susan Reed. - - - Product Measures: 9.75x10x.31 - - - - Recommended Ages: 3 years - 6 years - -
Summary: - - Tacky is an odd bird who marches to the beat of his own drummer. - He's something of an eccentric, which wouldn't be a problem if all the other penguins weren't such . . . conformists. Listen and laugh along to the first Tacky story on CD. - - This Read-Along Book and CD Favorite includes a paperback edition of the book and a compact disc in a newly designed reusable package, making it perfect for car rides, storytime, and bedtime. - - - About the Author: - - • - Helen Lester and Lynn Munsinger have been together through thick and thin since first publishing - The Wizard, the Fairy, and the Magic Chicken - in 1983. They have collaborated on the hilarious - Tacky the Penguin - series and many other wildly funny and popular titles, including the award-winning - Hooway for Wodney Wat - . Helen Lester is a full-time writer who makes her home in New York, and Lynn Munsinger is a full-time illustrator living in Vermont. - - Author: Helen Lester - Illustrator: Lynn Munsinger - Publisher:Sandpiper - Published Date:10/18/2006 - Format:Paperback - ISBN:0618737545 - #of pages:#N/A -
Summary: - Frank wasn't satisfied doing ordinary frog things. He wanted to fly, but he was a frog and frogs can't fly. Follow along as Frank jumps and runs and leaps and dives until he finally finds his place in the pond. The companion book on cd will transport you and your child into Frank's world with sound effects and wonderful performances by children and adults. - - About the Author: - - •0 - Author: Eric Drachman - Illustrator: James Muscarello - Publisher:Kidwick Books - Published Date:05/18/2006 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:0970380933 - #of pages:#N/A -
Summary: - - “Rarely has the golden rule been so effectively interpreted for children." —Booklist Miss Nelson is the nicest teacher in the school. She never yells and she gives the easiest assignments. The kids in Room 207 take advantage of her good nature until she disappears and they are faced with a challenging substitute. - This Read-Along Book and CD Favorite includes a paperback edition of the book and a compact disc in a newly designed reusable package. Perfect for car trips, classrooms, and bedtime listening, these recordings feature lively sound effects and original music. The CD includes one reading with page-turn signals as well as an uninterrupted reading. - - - About the Author: - - • - Allard is the author of several hilarious books for children. He currently lives in Oaxaca, Mexio. - ^ - - - James Marshall (1942-1992) created dozens of exuberant and captivating books for children, including The Stupids, Miss Nelson Is Missing!, and the ever-popular George and Martha books. Before creating his canon of classic, hilarious children's books, James Marshall played the viola, studied French, and received a master's degree from Trinity College. He also doodled. It was the doodles, and the unforgettable characters that emerged from them, that led him to his life's work as one of the finest creators of children's books of the twentieth century. In 2007, James Marshall was posthumously awarded the Laura Ingalls Wilder medal for his lasting contribution to literature for children. - - - - Author: Harry G. Allard Jr. - Illustrator: James Marshall - Publisher:Sandpiper - Published Date:08/20/2007 - Format:Paperback - ISBN:0618852816 - #of pages:#N/A -
- Putumayo Kids announces the newest addition to its award-winning catalog: French Playground, a musical rendez-vous of fun French and French Creole songs that will delight children of all ages. French Playground reflects the rich variety of Francophone music. It features 12 songs by artists from France, the Caribbean, Africa and Quebec. - Bilingual families and children learning French or English will enjoy the fact that the complete lyrics for each song are printed in both languages. As with all Putumayo CDs, French Playground features full-color liner notes with artist and cultural information. The CD is a great resource for language and social studies teachers. - - The artists on French Playground include some of the most popular children’s performers in their respective countries, along with successful pop artists such as Pascal Parisot, Thomas Fersen, Tryo and Ariane Moffat whose songs were selected for their all-ages appeal. Musical styles range from French chanson and Gypsy jazz to the twoubadou music of Haiti and the rootsbending style of Triton, who is from Mauritius, an island off the east coast of Africa. - - Gallic joie de vivre is expressed in each of the tunes, from the opening song’s invitation to “tickle the sun” with a ladybug (Chatouiller le Ciel avec Toi), to songs that celebrate the beauty of the South of France (Clic-Clac Oh C’est Beau!). Some of the tracks provide tasty little slices of French life, including "Bonjour, Bonjour," which tells of a little bus’s journey past boulangeries and other neighborhood spots. Children will also enjoy a young man’s memories of staying with his grandparents (Petit Francais). - - -
- - This lively collection of global songs takes children and parents on a musical journey to faraway places where they can be - introduced to other people and places around the world. A trip to the World Playground makes exploring other cultures - a adventure for music fans of all ages! Featured artists include Manu Chao,Taj Mahal and Cedella Marley Booker. - - - *Parents’ Choice Winner - -
- Latin American musicians can rightfully take credit for spreading the joys of the samba, salsa, bossa nova, mariachi, and cumbia beats. This collection is a celebration of song from all corners of the Latin world. Beautifully illustrated liner notes profile each artist briefly, provide information about different countries, and describe the meaning of each song within its cultural context. -
- Putumayo Kids promises to entertain, educate, and inspire cultural curiosity through a variety of music from around the world. Celtic music is know as much for its upbeat jigs and reels as its tranquil, lilting melodies. - Celtic Dreamland - focuses on the softer side, with a beautiful collection of lyrical songs that take their cue from the rich traditions of Ireland, Scotland, eastern Canada, and beyond. Perfect for settling your wee one down into a peaceful slumber, or as a gift to yourself when you're craving a little quiet time and relaxation. - - The album joins the successful Dreamland series alongside Dreamland: World Lullabies and Soothing Sounds and Asian Dreamland. -
- African Dreamland continues the series that has brought peace and relaxation to music fans both young and old. The soothing sounds presented on this collection feature vocal and instrumental blends from Cameroon to Cape Verde. Bedtime only gets easier as Putumayo Kids creates a cultural lullaby experience no child will be able to resist. - - Featuring new artists as well as longtime Putumayo favorites, African Dreamland is a great mix of talent for young ears. Well-known artists on this album include Ladysmith Black Mambazo, Toumani Diabaté and Samite. The sweet sound of newcomers Mapumba, from the Congo, and Chiwoniso, from Zimbabwe, are featured not only on African Dreamland but also on African Party, which celebrates Putumayo World Music’s 15th Anniversary. - - With this release, Putumayo Kids now offers four gentle and enriching lullaby collections for families to experience together. The Dreamland series also includes Dreamland, Asian Dreamland and Celtic Dreamland. -
- Asia is the world’s largest continent and is home to many different cultures and traditions. But no matter what the country or language, parents all across the continent must find ways to get their children to sleep each night. A new release from Putumayo Kids, Asian Dreamland, offers soothing and musically intriguing songs from countries as diverse as Japan, China, India and even the Siberian republic of Tatarstan. This harmonious collection of tranquil songs is perfect for yoga and meditation as well as putting the little ones to sleep. - - Asian Dreamland follows gently in the footsteps of Dreamland, Putumayo Kids’ first lullaby collection and one of the best-selling children’s and family CDs from the label. Together, these CDs launch a new Dreamland series featuring international music to relax listeners of all ages. - -
- The latest in Putumayo World Music’s acclaimed music series for children features a star-studded cast of artists singing classic folk and blues songs. Arlo Guthrie, Taj Mahal, Dan Zanes, Keb’ Mo’, and others offer a mix of unforgettable folk, blues, bluegrass, swing and reggae that children and their families can easily sing along with. - Sing Along With Putumayo includes entertaining and informative liner notes in English, Spanish and French, with song lyrics, artist biographies and Nicola Heindl’s distinctive colorful illustrations. The celebratory spirit of Sing Along With Putumayo will bring the whole family together. - - Putumayo invites children to join in the musical adventures at - www.putumayokids.com - . They can view the “Sing Along” song lyrics, download song chords and colorful screen savers and learn fun facts about different cultures around the world. - - Putumayo Kids is committed to high quality, fun and culturally authentic globetrotting resources and its CDs and cultural activity kits have won top awards from the American Library Association, Parents’ Choice, the National Parenting Publications, Oppenheim Toy Portfolio, DiscoverySchool.com and “Best of” from Scholastic publications. Recent releases include the Latin Playground Bilingual Activity Kit, African Playground and Dreamland: World Lullabies and Soothing Songs. - - Awards: - 2005 Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Platinum Award - 2004 NAPPA Honors Award - 2004 Parents’ Choice Silver Award -
Music & Movies > Children's Music > "disney karaoke cd"
Plan Toys, Melissa & Doug, Schoenhut - we have them all! Our prices go low, very low. Shipping is always free when you spend $49 or more, and we ship FAST - overnight to more than 75% of the country, and in 2 days to everyone else. Plus, this now includes Saturday delivery to most of the country. Simply order by 6 p.m., and you will receive your package within 2 business days. In many ways you could say our main product is customer support. It's what we work on the hardest.
�2005 - 2013, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. YoYo.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Products on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.