- iPlay Nest & Stack Buckets - - iPlay Nest & Stack Buckets is great for learning through play. It includes a shape sorting bucket for easy nesting, plus 10 numbered nesting and stacking cups. Teach and build number skills while stacking. The set also includes four shape sorting blocks that can be used to help children learn about different shapes. - - Why You�ll Love It: - Lasting play that helps kids learn, too. . - - - Age: - 12 months and up - - - Features - - - Includes 10 colorful and numbered stacking cups - - Introduces numerics to children - - Nests into the shape sorting bucket and is easy to store - - Includes 4 shape sorting blocks - - Build, stack or sort - -
- Skip Hop Dunck - - - Skip Hop Dunck is an engaging way kids can have fun durign tub time. This set of three colorful ducks float and pour with ease. Kids can also stack the fun birds on top of one another. Plus, it's easy to rinse up with these colorful fowl. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Make bath time bright and friendly. - - - Age: - 10 months and up - - - Features - - - Can be used as a rinse cup - - Dishwasher safe - - Offers four ways to have fun - - Motivates children to bathe - -
- Munchkin Caterpillar Spillers Stacking Cups - - - Munchkin Caterpillar Spillers Stacking Cups comes in a set of seven numbered cups. These cups are used to strain and pour water in the bath, developing important motor skills. The cups can also be stacked together like a paddle wheel for more fun. After playing, the cups can be nested for compact storage. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Children can learn numbers and develop good eye-hand coordination. - - - Age: - 9 months and up - - - Features - - - Bright colored cups marked from 1 to 7 to teach numbers - - Cups to link, stack, strain and pour water - - Compact storage for nesting cups - - - NOTE: - Avoid drowning. Always keep child within arm's reach. Dispose all packaging components immediately.
- Set a space for fun, learning and sharing. The Shapes and Sharing Picnic Basket helps little learners explore shapes, colors/colours, manners and more. Over 30 audio responses encourage pretend play, and the 14-piece set helps children build motor skills as they sort, match, stack, empty and fill. Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path for customized learning insights and ideas to expand the learning. Appropriate for children ages 6 to 36 months. - - Features include: - - •Appropriate for children ages 6 to 36 months - •Explore shapes and colors/colours with food pieces, and manners and more with fun learning songs - •Lift the basket lid to hear sweet instrumental music and fun sound effects - •Play and learn with a 14-piece picnic set that includes 6 food items, 2 plates, 2 forks, 2 cups, 1 blanket and 1 basket - •Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path for customized learning ideas and insights from LeapFrog -
- Fisher-Price Stack & Roll Cups - - - Babies love stacking and rolling . Adding to the fun, Fisher-Price Stack & Roll Cups offer a colorful toy with 10 cups that can be stacked to make a tower. It gives children multiple ways to fill their play time. The 10 cups can be stacked vertically or nestled inside each other. They can also be paired together to create easy-to-grasp balls. Each cup is numbered to introduce counting. The stack is topped with a smiley jingle ball. Motivate imaginations and encourage creative thinking - - - Why You�ll Love It: - This stacking game improves kids' coordination skills and keeps them engaged in a variety of fun activities. - - - Age: - 6 months and up - - - Features - - - 10 stackable cups - - Easy to pack - - Easy to carry take-along toy - - Stackable, nestable, fit-together-and-roll-around cups - - Different colors, sizes and numbers help build early recognition skills - - Enhances problem-solving skills with stacking and sorting - - Comes with a jingle ball - -
- - - Features include: - - •"I knew that", Is what every player says when an answer is revealed - •Each card uses a series of clues leading to a common answer - •Every player may have known it, but the ones that didn t get it will be saying, I ll drink to that - •A great game for any party situation - •Ages 21 and up -
This stand is designed to give you the authentic feel of being behind a vehicle. It comes with a steering column stand to add balance and stability; eliminating any unwanted or unnecessary motion. The bottom of the stand has a suction cup that adheres securely to any flat dust-free surface and can also be adjusted according to height and angle. Simply by connecting the PSP GO in the middle of the game holder on the stand, you are ready to put the pedal to the metal and leave the competition in t
- - Stack And Stick Storybook Castle - - - Stack and Stick Storybook Castle set is a 187 piece set. The largest set in size. Ages 4 and up. Stack and Stick offers you a better building block system using solid wood blocks for enhancing playtime building fun. Each set of Stack and Stick blocks are proudly made in the USA, Safety Tested, and Green. Stack and Stick recycles the lumber and materials from the furniture and cabinet industry into each building set. Stack and Stick meets all safety standards, is CPSIA approved, and winner of many toy associations awards. Made from all natural white hard maple, with no stains, chemicals, or paint. Stack and Stick blocks are a patented design of interlocking solid wood pieces which stick and stay into place with slight downward pressure. The only wood blocks on the market that stay in place when applied. Unlike traditional blocks which fall apart, Stack and Stick blocks are designed to give the young builder success with each project because every piece will stick regardless of where the block is placed. Each project can be saved and displayed on a table or desk. You can move each project around with out the worry of having your building project fall apart. Stack and Stick is a solid wood educational toy which builds important learning skills. Builds manual dexterity, nurture creativity, foster self confidence, develop eye hand coordination, increases imagination, encourages problem solving, and creates a positive playtime experience. A long lasting value with hours of building fun for ages 4 and up. -
- - Stack And Stick Grande Villa - - - his spacious 99 piece set. Ideal for the creative builder looking for a challenge. The Grand Villa set allows your child to build one and two-story homes with details such as arched windows and double doors. Perfect for building churches, larger style homes and flats. If you�re ready to build big, this set will keep you busy for hours with five block sizes, two detailed gable ends, fourteen roof slats and one chimney block. A sturdy bag is included to store all 99 parts. Stack and Stick offers you a better building block system using solid wood blocks for enhancing playtime building fun. Each set of Stack and Stick blocks are proudly made in the USA, Safety Tested, and Green. Stack and Stick recycles the lumber and materials from the furniture and cabinet industry into each building set. Stack and Stick meets all safety standards, is CPSIA approved, and winner of many toy associations awards. Made from all natural white hard maple, with no stains, chemicals, or paint. Stack and Stick blocks are a patented design of interlocking solid wood pieces that stick and stay into place with slight downward pressure. The only wood blocks on the market that stay in place when applied together. Stack and Stick blocks are designed to give the young builder success with each project because every piece will stick regardless of where the block is placed. Each project can be saved and displayed on a table or desk. You can move each project around with out the worry of having your building project fall apart. -
- - Stack And Stick Train Station - - - All aboard. For the young conductor in your life who loves trains, you can build this great train station beside your own train track set. Down by this station, pretend play is right on schedule with hours of imaginative play. A sturdy canvas bag is included. Assorted Block sets available for additional building fun. -
- - Stack And Stick Country Barn - - - Raise the barn. This 94 piece set is perfect for building barns and sheds, or if you prefer, a country lodge. This set comes in four block sizes, with two barn style door openings, two detailed gable ends, and eight roof slats. Build the raised barn or move the blocks around to change the window and door openings for a variety of farm building fun. A sturdy bag is included to hold all the extra parts. Additional blocks are available to build even more. -
- - WeGlow International 2.5" Votive Candle Cup (dozen) - - - A safer way to hold your candles at home or special event. The clear glass votive candle holder can be used for wax candles to prevent dripping and also for the new LED battery operated lights as well. They add a classy look to your event and a fun way to decorate. -
- - Munchkin Float & Stack Buddies - - - Your little one will have a ball at bathtime while enhancing their tactile awareness with the Float & Stack Buddies by Munchkin. Set includes: 2 Character Rafts, 1 Starfish Squirter and 1 Silly Seal. The characters float individually and while stacked on the rings. Great for babies 6+ months and right sized for their little hands. - - - Product Dimensions: 7.0" x 2.0" x 9.0" - - Recommended Ages: 6 months - 4 years - -
- Fisher Price Rock-a-Stack - - - Fisher Price Rock-a-Stack is a developmental toy that's challenging and fun for kids. Introduces baby to color and size with a good learning aid that improves eye-hand coordination and motor skills. It also work as a teether to soothe babies. Baby will learn that the rings stack best from large to small. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Keep baby engaged with vibrant colors and rings of different sizes. - - - Age: - 6 months and up - - - Features - - - Bright rings teache sorting and stacking - - Smallest ring has shiny reflections and swirling beads - - Stimulates a baby�s senses - - Activities strengthen baby�s sense of touch - - Develops motor skills - - Strengthens eye-hand coordination - -
- - Alex Jr. Stack A Cake Toy - - - Alex Jr. is a line of bright and bold infant plush and developmental toys that are designed for Baby's first year of life. As baby seeks to understand the vast new world, Alex Jr. offers toys that foster imagination, provide visual and tactile stimulation and encourage language development. Our bright colors, tags, and various textures not only stimulate sight and touch, but also help Baby master motor skills and dexterity. -
- Create 8 cute cupcake crafts -- including fairies, flowers and a princess crown -- with the Alex Little Hands Cupcake Craft kit. It comes with lots of cupcake liners, more than 100 stickers, paper shapes, a chunky glue stick and easy picture instructions. - - - Product Dimensions (inches):10 (L) x 10 (W) x 2 (H) - - Age: 3 to 6 years - -
- Wilson is a lively multi-function engine with oodles of enthusiasm and confidence. His eagerness isn't always matched by his ability to pay attention, so he has some learning to do about listening and following instructions. He's a bit of a scatterbrain and as such often finds himself in deep water. Wilson sometimes gets frustrated at something new or unfamiliar, but he's always curious and ready to learn. His catchphrases include "It's training time" and "Let's ride the rails!" - - Product Measures: 4 x 1 x 2 - - Recommended Ages: 3 years - 6 years -
- Koko is a fearless female streamlined Eurostar-type passenger engine built for high speed. Unlike the other engines, Koko is completely electric and draws her power directly from the tracks beneath her. Koko loves going flat out, whooshing ahead of the others, and has yet to learn that speed isn't everything. She loves to explore and have adventures. Koko is very confident and loves to challenge her friends to a dare or race. Although her spirit might get her into mischief, she is always well-meaning and knows when to apologize. Her favorite catchphrases are "Can't catch Koko!" and "Chugga chugga CHOO CHOO!" - - Product Measures: 4 x 1 x 2 - - Recommended Ages: 3 years - 6 years -
- Brewster is a strong and solid diesel-electric train built for heavy loads. He doesn't always understand his own strength, which can make him a bit awkward and clumsy. Other trainees may want to rush into action when they've been given a mission, but sensible Brewster asks questions first. He is very dependable and can always be relied on in a crisis; he's a tower of strength. One of his catchphrases is "Honking horns!" - - Product Measures: 4 x 1 x 2 - - Recommended Ages: 3 years - 6 years -
YoYo.com Baby & Infant Toys products include more than 2382 items - from Fisher Price, to Vulli, and Melissa & Doug - we've got you covered. Check out our fantastic prices! Shipping is always free when you spend $49 or more, and we ship FAST - overnight to more than 75% of the country, and in 2 days to everyone else. In many ways you could say our main product is customer support. It's what we work on the hardest.
�2005 - 2013, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. YoYo.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Products on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.