Summary: - When it comes time for the three little wolves to go out into the world and build themselves a house, their mother warns them to beware the big bad pig. But the little wolves' increasingly sturdy dwellings are no match for the persistent porker, who has more up his sleeve than huffing and puffing. It takes a chance encounter with a flamingo pushing a wheelbarrow full of flowers to provide a surprising and satisfying solution to the little wolves' housing crisis. - Eugene Trivizas's hilarious text and Helen Oxenbury's enchanting watercolors have made this delightfully skewed version of the traditional tale a contemporary classic. - - About the Author: - - • - Helen Oxenbury - is the renowned illustrator of many classic picture books, including - We¹re Going on a Bear Hunt - by Michael Rosen and - The Three Little Wolves and the Big Bad Pig - by Eugene Trivizas. Ms. Oxenbury lives with her husband, illustrator John Burningham, in North London. - Author: Eugene Trivizas - Illustrator: Helen Oxenbury - Publisher:Margaret K. McElderry - Published Date:04/01/1997 - Format:Paperback - ISBN:068981528X - #of pages:#N/A -
Summary: - - This picture book begins placidly (and familiarly) enough, with three pigs collecting materials and going off to build houses of straw, sticks, and bricks. But the wolf's huffing and puffing blows the first pig right out of the story . . . and into the realm of pure imagination. The transition signals the start of a freewheeling adventure with characteristic David Wiesner effects—cinematic flow, astonishing shifts of perspective, and sly humor, as well as episodes of flight. - Satisfying both as a story and as an exploration of the nature of story, The Three Pigs takes visual narrative to a new level. Dialogue balloons, text excerpts, and a wide variety of illustration styles guide the reader through a dazzling fantasy universe to the surprising and happy ending. Fans of Tuesday's frogs and Sector 7's clouds will be captivated by old friends—the Three Pigs of nursery fame and their companions—in a new guise. - - - - About the Author: - - • - David Wiesner's interest in visual storytelling dates back to high school days when he made silent movies and drew wordless comic books. Born and raised in Bridgewater, New Jersey, he graduated from the Rhode Island School of Design with a BFA in Illustration. While a student, he created a painting nine feet long, which he now recognizes as the genesis of Free Fall, his first book of his own authorship, for which he was awarded a Caldecott Honor Medal in 1989. David won his first Caldecott Medal in 1992 for Tuesday, and he has gone on to win twice more: in 2002 for The Three Pigs and in 2007 for Flotsam. He is only the second person in the award's history to win the Caldecott Medal three times. David and his wife, Kim Kahng, and their two children live near Philadelphia, where he devotes full time to illustration and she pursues her career as a surgeon. - - Author: David Wiesner - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Clarion Books - Published Date:04/23/2001 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:0618007016 - #of pages:#N/A -
- - Seedling Colour the Earth - - - Inflates into a jumbo Earth 40cm in diameter. Ready to color and play! Includes: Seedling 40cm Inflatable World & Craft Markers. - - - Product Dimensions: 1.3" x 6.7" x 9.6" - - Recommended Ages: 3 years & Up - -
- Webkinz Pig - - - Webkinz Pig is a real happy hog. With a secret code, kids have access to the Webkinz world to let them adopt a virtual pig, too. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Fun on the farm brought home. - - - Age: - 3 years and up - - - Features - - - Join the Webkinz world - - Kids can build their own virtual plush family - - Engages kids in a fun activity all day long - -
- - The Learning Journey Pig E Bank Pink Edition with LCD Electronic Learning Toy - - - Kids of all ages love the traditional treasure of a piggy bank. Pig E Bank takes this tradition to a new level. When you place a coin in the bank, he identifies the coin and asks for more. The LCD also tallies your deposits and tells you your bank balance. You can also adjust the balance when you make a withdrawal. Need to access your deposited funds? Simply press his nose and watch his mouth drop open to release the coins. Pig E Bank is a great tool to teach kids to recognize coin values and count money while saving their pennies! Requires three �AA� batteries (included). Ages 3+ years. -
- - Mary Meyer 7" Cheery Cheeks Lil' Piggyback Pig - Pink - - - Lil' Piggyback Pig has the endearing face and fun fabrics that have made Cheery Cheeks so popular. �This pig features bright colors, stimulating textures, and embroidered details. An environmentally conscious company Mary Meyer is proud to receive 100% of its energy from the renewable energy of Central Vermont Power Service's Cow Power Program. Mary Meyer has been making toys that are safe and fun for more than 75 years, and have received numerous awards including multiple Oppenheim and Toy of the Year awards. As a young woman, Mary studied clothing design in New York City. In 1933, 29 year old Mary and her husband, Hans Meyer, put their talents together to design, manufacture, and sell tomato and animal pin cushions along with dolls. After several years they added stuffed toys. In the early 1940's, they moved the company to the beautiful Green Mountains of Vermont. In the mid 1950's Mary's son Walter joined the company. Walter continues to be active in the company. In 1982 Walter's son, Kevin, joined the company, eventually becoming president in 1986. Through the ensuing years, three of Kevin's brothers would join the company in various capacities. Mary was active in the management of her business until 1982, retiring at the age of 78. After her retirement, she continued to be involved with the company. Through her 80s and into her 90s, she spent many hours in the company factory store. She loved to visit with teddy bear collectors and sign their Mary Meyer collector bears. Mary Meyer died in 1999 at 94 years of age. Known as "Gram" to family, friends, townspeople, employees and colleagues worldwide, Mary brought a sense of gentleness and graciousness to the toy industry. Fortunately, Mary's influence lives on. You can see it in over 400 different stuffed toy designs we offer. Following Mary's principles, we continually strive to design extraordinary products of outstanding quality, all -
- Who’s going to Pop the Pig? Everyone takes turns rolling the die to see how many chomps the pig will take. Feed the pig and push down his head the number of times indicated on the burger. With every pump, the pig's stomach will get bigger, bigger, and bigger. But don't feed him too much because if he pops, you lose! This game was recreated in 2011 using new molds and components and comes in a new box. - - - Product Dimensions: 10.5 x 5.75 x 7.5 - - Recommended Ages: 4 years & Up - -
Pig Poppin' Fun. Just Squeeze this Pig's Belly and launch soft foam balls. The harder you squeez, the further they shoot- up to 20 feet. Pig Popper is human powered and safe for indoor and outdoor play. Includes 6 soft, foam balls and a convienient carrying net. Works with all Power Popper Balls and refills. - - Features include: - - •Air-powered - the harder you squeeze the further it shoots - •Shoots soft foam ball up to 20' - •Safe for both indoor and outdoor use - •Works with all Power Popper Balls and refills -
- - Cate And Levi Peekaboo Pig - - - Looking for an interactive toy your little one will coo over? Don�t settle for an expensive electronic gadget with bells and whistles that will quickly grow old. Choose a peek-a-boo puppet instead. These hand puppets for kids are a timeless toy that will never go out of style. With a children�s puppet there�s always a new story to tell. Peek-a-boo puppets come to life when placed on your hand. Playtime with a kid�s puppet can be as wild as your imagination. A beautiful peek-a-boo pig can quickly become your kid�s best friend. Parents can use a kid�s puppet to calm a child or to entertain. Made of reclaimed wool, peek-a-boo pig is free of all hazardous materials and will never fade. Unlike many children�s products, parents have peace of mind knowing these hand puppets for kids are 100% safe. At Cate & Levi our peek-a-boo pig is just one of many animal themed children�s puppets. Search for Cate and Levi to find kids� puppets in a rainbow of colors and styles. Delight a child with the gift of a peek-a-boo puppet! -
- - Jellycat Paloma Pig - - - Jellycat designs are unique with just a hint of "attitude" appealing to all ages. Jellycat, established in London in 1999, is one of the world's leading luxury soft toy companies, fast becoming a lifestyle company. - - - Product Dimensions: 15" - - Recommended Ages: 0 years - 5 years - -
- - Jellycat Bashful Pig - Small - - - Jellycat designs are unique with just a hint of "attitude" appealing to all ages. Jellycat, established in London in 1999, is one of the world's leading luxury soft toy companies, fast becoming a lifestyle company. - - - Product Dimensions: 7" - - Recommended Ages: 0 years - 5 years - -
- - 3 Sprouts Caddy - Pig - - - The 3 Sprouts Caddy is the perfect organizational solution for any nursery. Made of sturdy canvas with an appliqued animal, this caddy is the perfect tote for all those nursery items from diapers to lotions you need in one spot and ready to go. And when Mum and Dad are finished with it, the 3 Sprouts Caddy makes a perfect art tote for one's little picasso. Now that's recycling! -
- Papa Bear, Mama Bear, and Little Wee Bear go out for a morning walk, hoping by the time they get home their porridge will be cool to the perfect temperature. But they don't realize a jump-roping, curly - haired terror named Goldilocks is on the way. Things are about to get messy before the Bear family has a chance to eat their porridge. - - - For Ages: 3 years & up. - -
Summary: - 'There was once a princess ... the most beautiful in all the land.' The search is on! The king determines to find a young man worthy of the hand of the princess. The knights of the kingdom endure tests and challenges to show their courage and strength. But those qualities alone will not win the king's approval or the princess's heart. The right knight must prove his kindness and character . . . And the real meaning of true love. - - About the Author: - - •New York Times bestselling author Karen Kingsbury is America's favorite inspirational novelist, with more than 15 million books in print. Her Life-Changing Fiction has produced multiple bestsellers, including Leaving, Take One, Between Sundays, Even Now, One Tuesday Morning, Beyond Tuesday Morning, and Ever After, which was named the 2007 Christian Book of the Year. An award-winning author and newly published songwriter, Karen has several movies optioned for production, and her novel Like Dandelion Dust was made into a major motion picture and is now available on DVD. Karen is also a nationally known speaker with several women's groups. She lives in Washington with her husband, Don, their daughter and five sons. SPANISH BIO: Karen Kingsbury es autora de mas de treinta titulos, incluyendo algunos EXITOS de venta, uno de los cuales se uso para la pelicula de la semana de CBS. Es una de las atoras favoritas de novelas inspiradoras.Se han impreso mas de dos millones de ejemplares de sus libros. Kingsbury reside en el estado de Washington con Don, su esposo, y sus seis hijos, tres de los cuales los adotatron en Haiti.^Gabrielle Grimard has been drawing since she was a very young child. Born in Montreal, Canada, she studied Fine Arts at Concordia University. She began her career as a muralist, painting numerous walls in commercial buildings in the Montreal area. She now lives in the Eastern Townships with her chickens, two children, and husband, who is a wood boat builder. They share an old barn as their creative studio. - Author: Karen Kingsbury - Illustrator: Gabrielle Grimard - Publisher:Zonderkidz - Published Date:08/18/2009 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:0310716411 - #of pages:#N/A -
Summary: - Young children all know the Mother Goose rhyme of the kittens who have lost their mittens, but they've never seen it illustrated with so much energy, beauty, and flair. Preschoolers will delight in these cuddly kittens as they frolic outside in the falling leaves, get their whiskers sticky while eating a just-baked apple pie, and do the washing-up under Mama Cat's watchful gaze. - - Caldecott Medal-winning, - New York Times - bestselling author/artist Jerry Pinkney brings a gloriously vivid palette, delightful details and tremendous warmth to his version of this favorite nursery rhyme. - - About the Author: - - •Jerry Pinkney, winner of the 2010 Caldecott Medal, is also a five-time Caldecott Honor winner. He lives in Croton-on-Hudson, New York. - Author: Jerry Pinkney - Illustrator: Jerry Pinkney - Publisher:Dial - Published Date:09/30/2010 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:0803735332 - #of pages:#N/A -
Summary: - What is the best time to do things? Who is the most important one? What is the right thing to do? Nikolai knows that he wants to be the best person he can be, but often he is unsure if he is doing the right thing. So he goes to ask Leo, the wise turtle. When he arrives, the turtle is struggling to dig in his garden, and Nikolai rushes to help him. As he finishes work, a violent storm rolls in. Nikolai runs for Leo's cottage, but on his way, he hears cries for help from an injured panda. Nikolai brings her in from the cold, and then rushes back outside to rescue her baby too. - - About the Author: - - •Growing up in Cincinnati, Caldecott Honor-winning and New York Times bestselling author and illustrator Jon J Muth drew and drew and drew, and painted. He had his first one-man exhibit when he was just 18 years old. In addition to his award-winning picture books for Scholastic Press, he is also internationally renowned for his comic books and graphic novels. "When I am painting in the right state of mind, my hand disappears, the brush disappears, the paint stops being paint, and all that exists is the thing that is becoming. I am all of those things at one time," Muth says. "This happens naturally when every effort is concentrated on the moment and letting go of expectations. This doesn't mean ?anything goes' - often I will do an image over and over until it offers what that precise moment in the story needs. It is a balance of being open to all possibilities and also discovering what is necessary." Jon J Muth currently lives in upstate New York with his wife and four children. For more information about Jon J Muth, visit: scholastic.com/tradebooks - Author:Jon J. Muth - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Scholastic Press - Published Date:04/01/2002 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:0439199964 - #of pages:#N/A -
- - Dandelion Bee Roly Poly - - - Buzz, buzz, buzz.... - - On the go with lots to do. Bee has the stuffing to keep up with the most active child. Sized right for the tiniest of hands with wings and antennae to nibble on. - - Bee Roly Poly Rattle Ball - Handcrafted Crochet made from sustainable Bamboo, stuffed with corn fibers NO Polyfill. Machine Wash Cold, Eco Friendly Product , No pesticides used in the growth of Bamboo. Handmade by Fair Trade Co-op. - - - Product Dimensions: 3.5" x 3.5" x 3.5" - - Recommended Ages: 3 months - 36 months - -
Arts & Crafts > Play-Doh Clay & Sand > "colouring in three little pigs"
Check out the most popular brands: Melissa & Doug, Crayola & Alex. Everyday low prices brought to you by yoyo.com. Shipping is always free when you spend $49 or more, and we ship FAST - overnight to more than 75% of the country, and in 2 days to everyone else. Plus, this now includes Saturday delivery to most of the country. Simply order by 6 p.m., and you will receive your package within 2 business days. Our great customer service takes pride in delighting our customers.
�2005 - 2013, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. YoYo.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Products on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.