- Koko is a fearless female streamlined Eurostar-type passenger engine built for high speed. Unlike the other engines, Koko is completely electric and draws her power directly from the tracks beneath her. Koko loves going flat out, whooshing ahead of the others, and has yet to learn that speed isn't everything. She loves to explore and have adventures. Koko is very confident and loves to challenge her friends to a dare or race. Although her spirit might get her into mischief, she is always well-meaning and knows when to apologize. Her favorite catchphrases are "Can't catch Koko!" and "Chugga chugga CHOO CHOO!" - - Product Measures: 4 x 1 x 2 - - Recommended Ages: 3 years - 6 years -
All aboard the calico express. Calico babies love going on fun train rides. Includes, train drive?s cab, 2 connectable passenger carts, rotating wheels, train station sign with platform, moveable crossing gate, 4 train tickets and decorative stickers. Seats 4 baby critters. Smoke stack moves up and down.
Summary: - A rhyming story about a toy freight train's day, from loading freight in the morning to retiring to the roundhouse after the day's work is done. - - About the Author: - - •Daniel Kirk is the author and illustrator of several books for children, including his own - Go!; Snow Family; - and - Hush, Little Alien. - He is the illustrator of - Tugga-Tugga Tugboat, My Truck is Stuck! - and - Chugga-Chugga Choo-Choo. - - Author: Kevin Lewis - Illustrator: Daniel Kirk - Publisher:Hyperion Book CH - Published Date:05/05/1999 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:0786804297 - #of pages:#N/A -
- This bright and colorful one-player magnetic marble maze is great for travel or the home. Use the wand to guide the marbles to the end of this durable maze, all of which are safely sealed behind a layer of acrylic plastic. For over 30 years Hape toys have earned international distinction for durability, quality craftsmanship, educational value and innovative design. - - - Use the magnetic wand to guide colorful marbles through this sturdy maze - - Self-contained design makes this an excellent travel toy - - Aids in development of hand-eye coordination - - Measures 7.5" x 6.5", with a handle in the rail for carrying - - Recommended Ages: 2 years & up - -
Summary: - Illus. in full color. "A little bug sneezes, causing a chain of calamities. Repetition helps beginning readers and cartoon-like characters add zest."-- - School Library Journal.   - - - About the Author: - - •0 - Author: Rosetta Stone - Illustrator: Michael Frith - Publisher:Random House Books for Young Readers - Published Date:09/12/1975 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:0394831306 - #of pages:#N/A -
- - Train - - - High grade 3mm wood puzzles come individually shrink-wrapped w/instructions & sandpaper included. Pop out the pieces and go! Painted or left as natural wood, it�s a challenging, educational and creative activity for all ages. Start your collection today! -
- - Wooden Train - - - This brightly painted solid wood train will provide hours of block building fun. The 30 wooden blocks fit neatly onto the engine and two rail cars. The train links together with the blocks. Total assembled length is 20 inches and the train stands 5 inches tall. Suggested for ages 4 and up. -
- - The Sevi Village Train Set (37" x 27"), Italian designed and complete with train, truck, bus, freighter, cruise ship, plane, and helicopter, is an ideal representation of the busy world outside. Your child will spend hours exploring the vibrancy and excitement as far as their imagination takes them. Building creativity and motor skills, the Village Train Set is extremely conducive to both solitary play time and introducing your child to sharing. Set includes 20 pieces of train tracks! - - -
- Wheeled train cars provide the bases for this wooden stacking train. Featuring fifteen colorful pieces that slide onto sturdy pegs, the train can be configured over and over again. More than seventeen inches long when the cars are hooked together! Built with the quality that Melissa & Doug is famous for. - - Dimensions: 5.5" x 3.5" x 18.2" Assembled - - Recommended Ages: 2+ years - - - - - - -
- Boikido Wooden Shapes Train - - - Colorful Boikido Wooden Shapes Train is an eco-friendly, 2-in-1 toy thats both building blocks and a toy train. A cube puzzle, stacking game and pull string contribute to growth and development. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Attract kids with fun activities that encourage them to identify patterns, colors and characters. - - - Age: - 18 months and up - - - Features - - - Made of wood - - Attractive colors and multiple shapes - - Helps develop motor skills - - Introduces shapes, colors and characters - - Tested to meet European and US safety standards - -
- - Train of Thought - - - Train of Thought is a party word game. Players take turns trying to get opponents to guess a particular word, giving only a 3 word clue � and one of those words must be from a prior answer. For each clue given, each player may make 1 guess. If none are correct, the clue-giver creates another clue, using one of the guesses and up to 2 other words. When the word is correctly guessed, the guessing player and the clue giver each get one point, and the clue giver draws a new card and continues making clues. Get as many as you can in 2 minutes. Train of Thought can be played as a partnership or team game as well � guess as many words as you can in 2 minutes, see if the other team can beat that. Train of Thought really makes you think differently than other games in the genre. An excellent party game. All Aboard. This party game challenges you to stay on track. Score points by giving clues and making guesses as you and your friends ride the Train of Thought. -
Find exactly what you are looking for - Fisher Price, Vulli, and Melissa & Doug. Many people wonder how we are able to keep our prices so low. No lines. No heavy bags. No driving. Just the products that keep your life in balance, conveniently shipped to your door faster and easier than any errand you've done before. yoyo.com strives to deliver the best online shopping experience for you every day.
�2005 - 2013, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. YoYo.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Products on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.