This set includes more than $5,000 in realistic play money. Children will sharpen their counting and mathematics skills as they play. Ages 5+ years. WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years. - - Features include: - - •Over $5,000 in realistic play money - •Contains $1, $5, $10, $20, $50 and $100 play bills - •Play coins included are quarters, dimes, nickels and pennies - •Sharpens counting and math skills - •Develops money management skills -
- University Games Brain Quest Smart Game - - - Encourage kids to learn while having fun with University Games Brain Quest Smart Game. Based on their school curriculum, this game includes various questions in five different categories: science, mathematics, art, reading, time and money. These questions have been selected for lots of easy competition. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Teach kids the basics of lots of important subjects. - - - Age: - 6 years and up - - - Features - - - Features questions from different subject categories in school - - Based on activity brain quest card decks - - Invites players to answer questions at a variety of grade levels - -
Baby monsters need love too. Care for baby ghosts, blobs and other little beasties while their parents are at work. They need feeding and changing, just like human kids, but you'll also have to deal with vampire bites and dragon fire. At the end of each day, you can use your tip money to buy power-ups and monster treats for the next day. - - Features include: - - •Run a monster daycare center, feeding, changing and playing with a cute and creepy cast of baby monsters - •Break up baby monster fights and keep the little ones happy with quick care, Terror Vision, and a variety of spooky toys - •Earn tips and upgrade seven different daycare centers - •Deal with each monster's special, troubling power like ghostly wailing and dragonfire if they become unhappy - •One of the most popular and top-selling online games of the year -
- - Conveniently stores in wooden box - - Realistic play money - - Learn money counting - - Recommended Age Range 3 Years and up - - - - - That's a loot of money! Conveniently packaged set has dozens of pretend bills from $1 to $100 and hundreds of play coins, all securely stored in a wooden cash drawer with sliding lid. - - - - - Product Measures: 0.0 IN x 0.0 IN x 0.0 IN - - - - Recommended Ages: 0 - 0 years - -
- Learning Resources Money Mat - - - Learning Resources Money Mat teaches the basics of money in a fun way. This game introduces kids to money and coins with five ways to play. Plus, realistic illustrations simulate real currency. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Develop basic understanding of money because every future millionare needs to start somewhere. - - - Age: - 6 years and up - - - Features - - - Carious difficulty levels offer new challenges - - Durable for lasting play - -
- Learning Resources Rolling in the Money - - - Learning Resources Rolling in the Money is perfect for little learners. Shake the coin-value dice to get closest to $1 without going over. It comes with a friendly baker that�ll help kids roll in some dough. Reinforce coin identification and values in young minds from an early age. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Introduce children to the world of mathematics to develop important skills. - - - Age: - 6 to 8 years - - - Features - - - Builds math and money skills - - Teaches coin identification and values - - - Includes - - - Coin dice - - Plastic baker shaker cup - - Score pad - - Activity guide - -
- Teaching math skills with money is a relevant and motivating learning experience. These ultra-realistic sets feature reproductions of American money that encourage realistic play and authentic learning. The most realistic play money available. - - Features include: - - •Includes 100 pennies, 100 nickels, 100 dimes, 100 quarters, 50 half dollars, 100 $1 bills, 50 $5 bills and 50 $10 bills - •Also includes 50 $20 bills, 25 $50 bills, and 25 $100 bills in deluxe storage tray - •Teach math skills with money is a relevant and motivating learning experience - •Reproductions of American money encourage realistic play and authentic learning - •Most realistic play money available -
- Teaching math skills with money is a relevant and motivating learning experience. These ultra-realistic sets feature reproductions of American money that encourage realistic play and authentic learning. The most realistic play money available. - - Features include: - - •Includes 30 pennies, 30 nickels, 20 dimes, 15 quarters, 5 half dollars, 30 $1 bills and 20 $5 bills - •Also includes 20 $10 bills, 15 $20 bills, 10 $50 bills, and 5 $100 bills in storage tray - •Reproductions of American money encourage realistic play and authentic learning - •For ages 5 and up - -
- Kids learn the value of a dollar with this play money set. They can add, subtract, open up a pretend store, make change and more. Includes 140 realistic play coins and 80 paper bills. Storage jar with lid included. -
- This sequel to My Book of Simple Money helps children make the difficult transition between cents and dollars. By first reviewing the names and values of coins, and then slowly beginning to practice dollars and the dollar-based structure, this workbook will make a challenging mathematical concept seem easy. - - - Product Measures: 11" X 8.5" X .25" - - - - Recommended Ages: 6 - 8 years - -
Summary: - - MEET GREG KENTON, BILLIONAIRE IN THE MAKING. - - Greg Kenton has two obsessions -- making money and his long-standing competition with his annoying neighbor, Maura Shaw. So when Greg discovers that Maura is cutting into his booming Chunky Comics business with her own original illustrated minibooks, he's ready to declare war. - The problem is, Greg has to admit that Maura's books are good, and soon the longtime enemies become unlikely business partners. But their budding partnership is threatened when the principal bans the sale of their comics in school. Suddenly, the two former rivals find themselves united against an adversary tougher than they ever were to each other. Will their enterprise -- and their friendship -- prevail? - - About the Author: - - • - Andrew Clements - is the author of the enormously popular - Frindle - . Over ten million of his books have sold to date and he has been nominated for a multitude of state awards and has won two Christopher Awards and an Edgar Award. His popular works include - Extra Credit, Lost and Found, No Talking, Room One, Lunch Money - and - - more. He is also the author of the Benjamin Pratt & the Keepers of the School series. - - Mr. Clements taught in the public schools near Chicago for seven years before moving East to begin a career in publishing and writing. He lives with his wife in central Massachusetts and has four grown children. His website is andrewclements.com. ^ - Brian Selznick - is the author and illustrator of the bestselling - The Invention of Hugo Cabret, - which was awarded the Caldecott Medal and was a National Book Award finalist. He is also the illustrator of many books for children, including - Frindle - and - Lunch Money - by Andrew Clements, as well as the - Doll People - trilogy by Ann M. Martin and Laura Godwin, and - The Dinosaurs of Waterhouse Hawkins - by Barbara Kerley, which was a Caldecott Honor Book. Mr. Selznick divides his time between Brooklyn, New York, and San Diego, California. - - Author: Andrew Clements - Illustrator: Brian Selznick - Publisher:Atheneum - Published Date:06/26/2007 - Format:Paperback - ISBN:0689866852 - #of pages:#N/A -
- Using Kumon's step-by-step, incremental approach, this workbook introduces children to the concept of money by giving your child plenty of practice working with each coin before moving on to the relationships between coins. Eventually, your child will understand the names and values of every coin worth less than a dollar. - - - Product Measures: 11" X 8.5" X .25" - - - - Recommended Ages: 5 - 7 years - -
Summary: - For the first time, financial guru and TODAY Show regular Jean Chatzky brings her expertise to a young audience. Chatzky provides her unique, savvy perspective on money with advice and insight on managing finances, even on a small scale. This book will reach kids before bad spending habits can get out of control. With answers and ideas from real kids, this grounded approach to spending and saving will be a welcome change for kids who are inundated by a consumer driven culture. This book talks about money through the ages, how money is actually made and spent, and the best ways for tweens to earn and save money. - - About the Author: - - • - Jean Chatzky - is the bestselling author of several books including - Pay it Down - !, - You Don't Have to be Rich - and - Make Money, Not Excuses - . She is the financial editor for The Today Show and has is appeared on Oprah as a money coach several times. She has two children and lives in Westchester County, New York. - Author: Jean Chatzky - Illustrator: Erwin Haya - Publisher:Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing - Published Date:08/10/2010 - Format:Paperback - ISBN:1416994726 - #of pages:#N/A -
Summary: - This addition to the popular Smart Girl's Guide series helps girls gain money smarts. Quizzes, tips, and quotes from girls make learning about money management fun. The book includes a special section with 101 moneymaking ideas. A link at americangirl.com offers girls the opportunity to print business cards, flyers, and other materials to get their moneymaking ideas up and running with style. - - About the Author: - - •0 - Author: Nancy Holyoke - Illustrator: Ali Douglass - Publisher:Amer Girl - Published Date:02/21/2006 - Format:Paperback - ISBN:1593691033 - #of pages:#N/A -
Plan Toy Doll House Children's Room - D?cor Style is a selection of modern furniture sets specially designed in bright colors for fun play. Children can really stretch their imagination as they furnish their dollhouse with this colorful furniture set. Children will have fun playing together with Plan Dollhouse. The child's room contains a modern style bed with mattress, a desk with chair, desk lamp and clothes bin. It is great furniture for little hands. - - Features include: - - •D?cor Style Is A Selection Of Modern Furniture Sets Specially Designed In Bright Colors For Fun Play - •Children Can Really Stretch Their Imagination As They Furnish Their Dollhouse With This Colorful Furniture Set - •The Child's Room Contains Bed And Mattress Desk Stool Desk Lamp Bookcase And Clothes Bin - •Great For Little Hands - •This Toy Is Made From All Natural Organic Recycled Rubber Wood -
Includes 75 bills (25-$1, 15-$5, 15-$10, 10-$20, 5-$50 and 5-$100) measuring 4-1/2 x 2, 70 pennies, 58 nickels, 58 dimes, 40 quarters, 12 half dollars and 5 gold dollar coins. Comes in a reusable plastic tub. - - Features include: - - •1 tub containing 318 pieces - •75 Paper bills 4.5 x 2" - •243 coins: pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters, half dollars and gold dollar coins - •Reusable plastic tub - •Teach about money and currency while having fun -
- - Mudpuppy Under The Sea Money Banks Multi - - - Mudpuppy's Under the Sea bank was illustrated by Helen Dardik. There are schools of colorful fish, a sea turtle, coral, kelp and a jolly octopus. What could me more fun than shaking your piggy bank to hear the change rattle around. And with these banks, you'll have funds to share, to spend and to save. These heavy laminated paper on board banks have a metal hasp, colorful padlock and keys and best of all, a hinged lid so they don't have to be smashed to make a withdrawal. Made with a minimum of 70% recycled paper. Color-coordinated padlock with 2 keys. Hinged lid with 3 slots save, spend, share. Three interior compartments. ASTM and CE tested to ensure safety. -
Summary: - - Once upon a time, in a gloomy castle on a lonely hill, where there were thirteen clocks that wouldn't go, there lived a cold, aggressive Duke, and his niece, the Princess Saralinda. She was warm in every wind and weather, but he was always cold. His hands were as cold as his smile, and almost as cold as his heart. He wore gloves when he was asleep, and he wore gloves when he was awake, which made it difficult for him to pick up pins or coins or the kernels of nuts, or to tear the wings from nightingales. - - - So begins James Thurber's sublimely revamped fairy tale, - The 13 Clocks - , in which a wicked Duke who imagines he has killed time, and the Duke's beautiful niece, for whom time seems to have run out, both meet their match, courtesy of an enterprising and very handsome prince in disguise. Readers young and old will take pleasure in this tale of love forestalled but ultimately fulfilled, admiring its upstanding hero ("He yearned to find in a far land the princess of his dreams, singing as he went, and possibly slaying a dragon here and there") and unapologetic villain ("We all have flaws," the Duke said. "Mine is being wicked"), while wondering at the enigmatic Golux, the mysterious stranger whose unpredictable interventions speed the story to its necessarily happy end. - - About the Author: - - • - James Thurber - (1894-1961), one of the outstanding American humorists and cartoonists of the twentieth century, was born in Columbus, Ohio, and launched his professional writing career as a reporter for the - Columbus Dispatch - in 1920. He began writing for - The - - New Yorker - in 1927 after his friend E. B. White got him a job at the magazine. Though hampered by failing eyesight, Thurber wrote nearly forty books, including collections of essays, short stories, fables, and children's stories. He won a Tony Award for his popular Broadway play, - A Thurber Carnival. - - - - Marc Simont - was born in Paris and moved to America when he was nineteen. He has illustrated nearly a hundred books, working with authors as diverse as Margaret Wise Brown and Ruth Krauss. He won a Caldecott Honor in 1950 for illustrating Krauss's - The Happy Day - , and in 1957 he was awarded the Caldecott Medal for his pictures in - A Tree Is Nice - by Janice May Udry. He is the illustrator for the New York Review Children's Collection's - The Backward Day - . He lives with his family in West Cornwall, Connecticut. - - - Neil Gaiman - is an award-winning author of novels, short stories, children's books, and graphic novels. Among his works are the children's books - Coraline, The Wolves in the Walls, - and - The Day I Swapped My Dad for Two Goldfish; - the - Sandman - graphic novels - - series; - - and the fantasy novels - Stardust - and - Smoke and Mirrors. - Originally from England, Gaiman now lives in the United States. - Author: James Thurber - Illustrator: Marc Simont - Publisher:NYR Children's Collection - Published Date:07/29/2008 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:1590172752 - #of pages:#N/A -
Summary: - - - Through the eyes of a distinctly non-athletic protagonist-a fat high school journalist named Mitch-veteran sports novelist Deuker reveals the surprising truth behind a mysterious football player named Angel.  When Angel shows up Lincoln High, he seems to have no past-or at least not one he is willing to discuss.  Though Mitch gets a glimpse of Angel's incredible talent off the field, Angel rarely allows himself to shine on the field.  Is he an undercover cop, wonders Mitch?  Or an ineligible player?  In pursuit of a killer story, Mitch decides to find out just who this player is and what he's done.  In the end, the truth surprises everyone. - - - - About the Author: - - • - Carl Deuker participated in several sports as a boy. He was good enough to make most teams, but not quite good enough to play much. He describes himself as a classic second-stringer. "I was too slow and too short for basketball; I was too small for football, a little too chicken to hang in there against the best fastballs. So, by my senior year the only sport I was still playing was golf." Carl still loves playing golf early on Sunday mornings at Jefferson Park in Seattle, the course on which Fred Couples learned to play. His handicap at present is 13. Combining his enthusiasm for both writing and athletics, Carl has created many exciting, award-winning novels for young adults. He currently lives in Seattle, Washington, with his wife and daughter. - - Author: Carl Deuker - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Houghton Mifflin Books for Children - Published Date:09/06/2010 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:0547279817 - #of pages:#N/A -
- The room for Calico Critter kids to sleep, study and play! Features bunk beds with ladder that can also be separated into 2 single beds and a full-size dresser with 4 drawers, all in white for a bright modern look. Over 15 smaller accessories include mattresses, blankets, and pillows for the beds, 2 toys, pencils, ruler, wall calendar, books, postcards, and more. - - Product Measures: - - Recommended Ages: 36 months - -
Pretend Play & Costumes > Money & Banking > "childrens play money"
YoYo.com Pretend Play & Costumes items include more than 1108 products - from KidKraft to Play-doh. We work hard to make our prices as competitive as possible, and offer some of the lowest prices online. Delivery is free on all orders over $49. We do our best to deliver your products as fast is possible. In most cases, this means that if you order by 6 pm on a business day, you will receive everything in 1 to 2 days depending on your location. yoyo.com is committed to giving our customers a first-rate experience. Enjoy.
�2005 - 2013, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. YoYo.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Products on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.