Flip and stack this clever loaf of cards to build slamwiches and double-deckers. Tomato, onion, tomato... slap! Get there first and win the pile. But watch out...you'll have to catch the thief and stop the muncher from stealing the stack of cards. When you're out of cards you're out of the game. The player who collects all of the cards wins. Parental alert: a sharp eye and fast hand will prevail. Play all out, but the kids will beat you every time! Slamwich teaches reading readiness skills, like visual discrimination and sequencing. While kids are flipping and stacking cards, they're actually learning how to recognize a series, make combinations, and anticipate what might happen. - - Features include: - - •Ages 6 and up -
- - Whoowasit -- Electronic Children's Game - - - Whoowasit is an interactive board game with an exciting electronic feature. Players must find the magical ring that was stolen from the wise king by a castle resident under the spell of the evil wizard. Playing against the clock, players move through the castle rooms to uncover clues to who stole the precious gem. Along the way, talking animals help players solve the mystery of the stolen ring with the help of a treasure chest that randomly supplies clues on behalf of the animals. Players must seek food, communicate with and then feed the animals to receive clues that help eliminate the suspects. It includes 1 game board, 4 doors to place on the board, 1 electronic chest, 4 playing pieces, 1 ghost, 1 cat, 9 food tokens, 4 key tokens, 10 suspect cards, 1 die, 1 ring and 1 ring base. It helps reinforce memory, tactical and teambuilding skills. It's great fun for the whole family. - - - Product Dimensions: 11.8 (L) x 2.8 (W) x 16.8 (H) - - Age: - -
- - Melissa & Doug Slap Shot! Floor Puzzle (48 pc) - - - Put together a winning play when you assemble this big floor puzzle! Its durable cardboard pieces are extra-thick and coated with an Easy-Clean surface, so this thrilling moment on the ice won't lose its shine any time soon. - - - Product Dimensions: 36" x 24" - - Recommended Ages: 4 years & Up - -
- Play a card from your hand, place a chip on a corresponding space on the game board...when you have five in a row, it's a Sequence! Learn to block your opponents - remove their chips. Watch out for the Jacks - THEY'RE WILD! With a little strategy and a l - - Features include: - - •Easy enough for children, challenging for adults! - •Contents: Folding Game Board, Sequence Playing Cards, 135 Sequence Playing Chips, Game Instructions -
- Arthur's Guessing Game - - - Arthur's Guessing Game encourages children to figure out what shape they are holding in their hands just by feeling it. Kids will love the mystery when they cover their eyes with the Arthur mask. Hold an item in your hand and ask them to recognize its shape. You can even drop a hint to make the guessing game even more exciting. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Set the timer on, race against it and figure out as many shapes as possible. - - - Age: - 3 to 7 years - - - Features - - - Adds mystery with Arthur's mask/li> - Provides easy-to-hold items - - Helps children identify different kinds of shapes more effectively - - Sharpens kids' sensory skills -
- This game includes 2 balls and score board. Because of its special design children can easily grasp the handle and control the ball. - - - Product Measures 14.6 x 19.3 x 3.9 - - Recommended Ages: 3 years & up - -
- - Colorful Caterpillars Game - - - This is a shape-matching and sorting game. Children will have fun learning while building these colorful caterpillars. It has quality crafted brightly colored wooden pieces. It comes with 4 caterpillars, 42 wooden shapes, 1 color dice and 1 symbol dice. The toy finishes are all non-toxic, child-safe and of the highest quality. - - - Product Dimensions: 8.9 (L) x 2 (W) x 8.9 (H) - - Age: 3 to 7 years - -
- - Mattel Othello Game - - - This classic game of strategy takes a minute to learn and a lifetime to master. It's simple enough for children yet challenging for adults. The lead can change hands from play to play and strategy is everything. Play is simple. Players are represented by either black or white discs on the board. On each turn, players flank the discs of the opposing player between two of their own. Once captured, the double-sided discs are flipped over and become the opposite color. If you have a move, you have to take it. Play ends when one player can't make any more moves or the game board is full. The player with the most pieces of their color facing up wins. The more you play, the more certain strategies emerge and the more likely you are to lead your opponent right where you want them. To celebrate its 35th anniversary, Othello features streamlined packaging, a more modern game board and storage for the pieces. It includes 64 reversible discs, a game board, 2 disc holders and an instruction booklet. - - - Product Dimensions: 14.38 (L) x 2 (W) x 10.5 (H) - - Age: 10 years and up - -
- It?s easy to understand why somebody is so popular. Young children play it as a puzzle, carefully placing body parts on the body boards and taking them off again and again. Older kids learn names, functions and locations as they play. With five different games included, all ages will learn and grow with this game for years to come. Somebody has received rave reviews from homes to classrooms. Ages 6 to 10, 2 to 4 Players - - Features include: - - •Five different games included - •Young children use as a puzzle - •Helps older kids learn anatomy - •Fun and educational - •For 2-4 players -
- Alphabet Zoop teaches children alphabet recognition, association, memory skills. - - Alphabet Zoop isy four card games combined into one set, aimed at helping younger kids master the alphabet in a fun way, with help from the rest of the family. The games included are: Big Big Fish (A Go Fish type game where younger players match letters while older players spell out words with their cards); Go, Go Gorilla (Players race to put their alphabet in order before their competition does); Monkey's Uncle (An Old Maid variant); Mr. Moose's Memory Match (A great memory game for all ages). - - - Recommended Ages: 3 years & up - -
- This environmentally-friendly wooden Hammer Game Snail is made of wood from FSC-monitored source, painted with water-based paints, packaged in a box made of recycled materials, and printed with soy-bean ink. Developing fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination are very important for children between 12 - 18 months. Help them along with this unique toy! Learn colors and numbers while hammering away! This cute Snail will become your child's best friend in no time. Tested to meet European and U.S. safety standards. - - - Product Measures: 7.75" x 6.5" x 3.25" - - - - Recommended Ages: 12+ months - -
- - Hape Lifestyle Bedroom In Bamboo - - - Decorate the bedroom with modern bamboo furnishings including a platform bed, matching closet and nightstand. The Hape Bamboo Sunshine Doll House and furniture collection is the first to offer children materials combined with contemporary design and modern technology. Hape toys meet all international standards for safety. As a toy manufacturer they understand the impact they have on the environment. In order to offer children a safe and clean world they handle resources with care and look for ways to reduce waste. -
- - Jazzy Toes Bamboo Rayon Collection High Top Sneakers Sock Set - Blue - - - JazzyToes is proud to present socks made of bamboo rayon: High Top Sneakers. - As mothers ourselves, we want to teach our kids to protect the environment. Why not start by wearing our socks made with rayon derived from bamboo! Size: 6-12M, 12-24 months. - - Our socks made with rayon derived from bamboo could be the most sustainable natural fiber on earth. - - - Advantages of our socks made with bamboo rayon: - - - •Hypoallergenic - •Breathable & Absorbent - •Anti-bacterial - •Natural & Eco-friendly - •Silky Smooth to babies’ skin - - - - Features: - - •Our socks made with rayon bamboo yarn is processed with low-impact dyes, and is OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified free of any harmful chemicals - •Single pair on hang tag. - •Non-skid soles - •Materials: 85% Rayon made from bamboo , 15% Nylon, 5% Elastane - •CPSIA complaint, safe for your children -
Summary: - From Sandra Boynton?as it could only come from Boynton?an inventive new exuberant jumble of a book for the young reader. - Amazing Cows - is a picture book, a storybook, a book of fun and games?it?s all those things in one. Plus it even shows you how to find the startling recording of Maurice Ravel?s ?Bolero Completely Unraveled for Orchestra and Kazoos? performed by Sandra Boyton & The Highly Irritating Orchestra. (Running time is 17:14, but seems MUCH longer.) - - A work of pure obsession, - Amazing Cows - celebrates cows and offbeat cowness with a miscellany of cow stories, cow poems, cow jokes, and other bovine ephemera. Along the way, expect lively guest appearances by ducks, pigs, and excessive numbers of chickens. There?s a song: "It Had to Be Moo." A game: "Find the Hidden Cows." Famous Barnyard Composers (surely you?ve heard of Wolfgang Amadeus Moozart and Johann Sebastian Bockbockbock). Knock-knock jokes, a cow myth, and an Amazing Cow comic-book adventure: "Trouble on Zebblor 7." Cow fashion. Cow Limericks. How to Speak Cow. Plus so much mooer. - - - Amazing Cows - is full-color, 96 pages long, and packed with the kind of silly fun that young readers adore, especially when they can read it to themselves?and then read it to their parents, and then to their little brothers, and then to the family dog. Or the family cow. - - - - - About the Author: - - •Sandra Boynton has been a bestselling author for 25 years. She's written the - New York Times - bestseller - Chocolate: The Consuming Passion - , the national (and - New York Times - ) bestselling musical for the whole family, - Philadelphia Chickens - , the phenomenally successful Boynton on Board series (led by - Barnyard Dance! - ), and the one-of-a-kind Grunt, the sublime collection of Pigoroian chant. All told, her kids books have over 30 million copies in print, a number that will already be out-of-date when you read this. She lives with her family in western Connecticut. - Author: Sandra Boynton - Illustrator:0 - Publisher:Workman Publishing Company - Published Date:11/25/2010 - Format:Hardcover - ISBN:0761163719 - #of pages:#N/A -
- - Bingo Bears Game - - - Every time children play, it's a different game. The puzzle format allows children to create game cards and play at various levels. It reinforces early learning concepts such as color, number and size. It includes 36 bear counters in three sizes and six colors, a reversible game spinner, four bingo cards, 32 bingo tiles and instructions. It's for 2 to 4 players. - - - Product Dimensions: 2.1 (L) x 9.5 (W) x 12.3 (H) - - Age: 4 years and up - -
- - Educational Insights Number Hunt Game - - - Join your silly safari friends in a race through the jungle, counting, reading and adding numbers to move around the board. Be the first to reach the finish and you win. It has small parts and is not appropriate for children less than 3. This 2-to-4 player game includes a game board, four game pieces and one wood number cube. - - - Product Dimensions: 9.2 (L) x 9.2 (W) x 1.8 (H) - - Age: 5 to 9 years - -
- - Educational Insights Inching Along Game - - - This adorable teacher-invented game gets young children measuring with a ruler. Kids select their playing piece, draw a card, measure the lines indicated on the card and move forward that number of squares. The first player to reach the end wins. Leveled cards work with grades K, 1 and 2. It has small parts and is not appropriate for children less than 3. The 2-to-4 player game includes a board, 4 playing pieces, a ruler and 36 game cards. It teaches measurement, addition and subtraction. - - - Product Dimensions: 20.1 (L) x 10.2 (W) x 2.1 (H) - - Age: 5 to 9 years - -
- - Briarpatch Goodnight Moon 123 Counting Game - - - Goodnight Moon 123 Counting and Matching games offer 7 versions of play for children at different levels of skill and experience. Based on the classic book by Margaret Wise Brown Thatcher Hurd, it's a great companion to the best-selling Briarpatch Goodnight Moon Game. It introduces a cozy and educational nightly routine, making it the perfect game to play with your child at bedtime. - - - Product Dimensions: 8.3 (L) x 11 (W) x 2.1 (H) - - Age: 3 years and up - -
Summary: - - A colorful and graphic memory game featuring the beautiful illustrations of American artist Charley Harper. This memory game has 36 matching pairs of square cards featuring many delightful illustrations by Charley Harper. Flip them all face down, and practice your memory skills by trying to find matching pairs. Young children can play an easier version using fewer matching pairs, and older children to adults can play a more challenging version using all 72 pieces. Packaged in
- A Bee C Buzz Game - - - A Bee C Buzz Game helps children learn the magic of words .The aim of the game is to pull a bee out of the hive and start spelling. The one who spells out the word first is the winner. A set of 100 cardboard bees are made of blends, vowels, word families, game play actions and consonants. It includes an inflatable vinyl hive for realistic play. - - - Why You�ll Love It: - Be the ultimate spelling bee and learn the fun of word-building - - - Age: - 6 years and up - - - Features - - - A fun and exciting way to get children word-building - - Don't get stung or you'll lose a letter - - Children can either start with a word family or blend and make words using these bees - -
Games & Puzzles > Board Games > "children's games slap"
Melissa & Doug, Hasbro Games, Mattel - and 207 other brands make our Games & Puzzles selection extraordinary. Compare our great prices, with fantastic everyday values across wide range of products. Your order will be shipped faster than your expect. If ordered by 6 p.m. on a business day, we will ship your order the same day and you will receive your products in 1 to 2 days. Our award-winning customer service takes pride in helping our customers.
�2005 - 2013, Quidsi, Inc. or its Affiliates. YoYo.com is operated by Quidsi Solutions LLC. Products on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Retail LLC. Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold on YoYo.com are sold by Quidsi Gift Cards, Inc.